• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Election 2016 [Mafia] | Everlasting GOPstoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalvaPot

The only other real possibility is that there is only one scum left.

So yeah, as Splinter said, our scenarios are:
1) Blarg and Salva or Fire (Because they need one more vote to hammer corn/splinter)
2) Splinter and Blarg (Because they need one more vote to hammer corn)
3) Corn and Blarg (Because they need one more vote to hammer splinter)
4) Splinter and Corn (Because they need one more vote to hammer blarg)
And
5) Only one scum player, could be any of us.

Impossible Scum Teams:

With SalvaPot
1)Salva and Fire (Because we could have hammered when Blarg voted cornburrito)
2)Salva and Splinter (Because we could have hammered when Blarg voted Splinter)
3)Salva and Corn (Because we could have hammered when Splinter voted Blarg)

With Fireblend
1) Fire and Salva (above)
2) Fire and Splinter (Because they could have hammered when Blarg voted Cornburrito)
3) Fire and Corn (Because they could have hammered when Blarg voted Splinter)

With Splinter
1) Splinter and Salva (Above)
2) Splinter and Fire (Above)

With Cornburrito
1) Cornburrito and Salva (Above)
2) Cornburrito and Fireblend (Above)

With Blargonaut
1) Blarg could be scum with anyone, but he could also not be scum.

Of course there is also a chance that
1) Any of us is scum by itself

SalvaPot

With SalvaPot
1)Salva and Fire (Because we could have hammered when Blarg voted cornburrito)
2)Salva and Splinter (Because we could have hammered when Blarg voted Splinter)
3)Salva and Corn (Because we could have hammered when Splinter voted Blarg)

With Fireblend
1) Fire and Salva (above)
2) Fire and Splinter (Because they could have hammered when Blarg voted Cornburrito)
3) Fire and Corn (Because they could have hammered when Blarg voted Splinter)

With Splinter
1) Splinter and Salva (Above)
2) Splinter and Fire (Above)

With Cornburrito
1) Cornburrito and Salva (Above)
2) Cornburrito and Fireblend (Above)

With Blargonaut
1) Blarg could be scum with anyone, but he could also not be scum.

Of course there is also a chance that
1) Any of us is scum by itself
One fix:
2)Salva and Splinter (Because we could have hammered when Blarg voted corn)

*Splinter

Alright I'm done accusing Blargonaut. Everyone knows my position, I've posted my suspicions as based on what little he has posted, and I've explain why he is 100% for me even without those suspicions. If he has any questions for me specifically I'll answer, but otherwise it's up to whoever else is GOP to figure this out from here.

In the meantime, I'll be looking for Blarg's teammate

Fireblend

Banned
#ShowerThoughts:

How could *Splinter have used his power role yesterday?
What if he:

1. Had claimed to be a switcher.
2. Threatened the electorate to switch Cabot with Salva, making them insecure NK-ing Cabot.
3. Used his ability at night.

That would have given us plenty of info and potentially avoid one night death since *Splinter had a good chance to be a target himself.

Am I missing something? I keep thinking he wasted a great power role magnificently if he's saying the truth.

SalvaPot

#ShowerThoughts:

What if he:

2. Threatened the electorate to switch Cabot with Salva, making them insecure NK-ing Cabot.

That would have given us plenty of info and potentially avoid one night death since *Splinter had a good chance to be a target himself.

Am I missing something? I keep thinking he wasted a great power role magnificently if he's saying the truth.

If he had claimed switcher then we would have asked him who he has switched before, he would have to invent all kinds of stuff and he could be caught lying.

The fact that his claimed ability has to be activated by him means there is a real risk on it if revealed too early, I don´t know.

Fireblend

Banned
If he had claimed switcher then we would have asked him who he has switched before, he would have to invent all kinds of stuff and he could be caught lying.

The fact that his claimed ability has to be activated by him means there is a real risk on it if revealed too early, I don´t know.

He might as well have said he hadn't used it before, or he had without any results. Regardless, I doubt he would have been lynched. My point is setting himself up as a target at some point in the game before today would have been ideal, and there were chances to do so.

Alright I'm done accusing Blargonaut. Everyone knows my position, I've posted my suspicions as based on what little he has posted, and I've explain why he is 100% for me even without those suspicions. If he has any questions for me specifically I'll answer, but otherwise it's up to whoever else is GOP to figure this out from here.

In the meantime, I'll be looking for Blarg's teammate

Um, thanks...? I'm not dropping you, this ain't gonna be mutual. I don't need you pushing me to gain negative traction for myself, I've been doing that on my own just fine k

Your vote's still on me, and it's been on me overnight. If there really are 2 scum left, I dunno why the hell I'm not dead yet, because I am for sure NOT Electorate. I said I'm the last Loser/Ordinary Townsfolk and that's what I am. That's what Never Forever was.

My initial wild vote spray n' pray was exactly that. Luckily, it worked to the ends I wanted it to (I think), and now we have solid filth to discuss. You're welcome, GOP. That's why I took my vote off you, even though I believe your scum, which was my position since game-yesterday; I don't want to rush this now. We all need to talk about the bread I put on the table, and make sure we get this right.

I'm preparing an analysis post on this sitch and I'm not lying. I've been going back through the thread trying to study y'all behaviour patterns, hence me asking Salva about Night 2, and that's just the beginning of my trawl.

So, pls stand by, and *Splinter, take your vote off me right now if you really are GOP; if there really is a scum duo and I haven't been hammered yet because they ain't in our timezone and they've been sleeping/haven't realized yet, they're gonna wake up soon and make us be in theirs.

Me not being double-hammered right now is the reason I'm inclined to believe there's actually 1 Neutral killer and 1 scum left, but bear in mind that I'm still catching up and I really need more time to think about this possibility.

*Splinter

#ShowerThoughts:

What if he:

Few things:

If I had thought of this, maybe I would have gone with it, I didn't have the luxury of sleeping on it though. Conversation had been on Topo all day and was suddenly swinging my way courtesy of the "town leader".

If I had claimed this I would have to give details of every night along with justifications. One mistake and I'd be lynched. One past post disagreeing with my (hastily assembled) justifications and I'd be lynched.

The plan itself has a flaw: targeting Salva would 50/50 kill me. Anyone could point that out and the plan falls down.

Finally, I have no doubt there was a better way I could have played that yesterday. I wanted to make myself a target but was already on the chopping block, so I couldn't see what to do. I settled for being an unknown. Scum would be weighing up a double voter (who hardly posts), a "confirmed" town leader, and a late Unknown PR. Not impossible they would choose me, although if they didn't guess cop I think they'd keep me alive as a strong lynch candidate for today. So yeah, it failed.

At this point, I can really only apologise for not coming up with a better plan :/

SalvaPot

if there really is a scum duo and I haven't been hammered yet because they ain't in our timezone and they've been sleeping/haven't realized yet, they're gonna wake up soon and make us be in theirs.

Impossible, all 5 have been connected at the same time when splinter voted for you, so possible scum teams (Salva/Fire, Corn/Fire, Corn/Salva) had plenty of time to hammer the vote, yet didn´t.

So far you have made quite a few mistakes trying to raise suspicion on others blarg, you are not on the ball.

*Splinter

So, pls stand by, and *Splinter, take your vote off me right now if you really are GOP; if there really is a scum duo and I haven't been hammered yet because they ain't in our timezone and they've been sleeping/haven't realized yet, they're gonna wake up soon and make us be in theirs.

Me not being double-hammered right now is the reason I'm inclined to believe there's actually 1 Neutral killer and 1 scum left, but bear in mind that I'm still catching up and I really need more time to think about this possibility.
Everyone was posting while my (and both of your) vote was up. No way a hammer opportunity was missed

I don't personally believe there is only 1 scum, but just in case:

UNVOTE

And Salva and Fire's arrived once I've said all this.

So now look, they haven't piled behind *Splinter's current vote to push me off the cliff, so I'm inclined to believe they're true GOP with me, and Salva's right about the scum being between me, Corn and Splint.

Which means if I'm right about the 1 Neutral killer, 1 scum Electorate and 3 GOP (me, Salva and Fire) sitch, our killers are DEFINITELY *Splinter and CornBurrito, because I'm 100% GOP Loser as Never Forever was. BUT, I'm looking for more evidence through prior voting patterns to help me corroborate my accusations, which is why I'm withholding my vote for either of you, Corn and Splint, right now. I'm leaning towards lynching Splint today as I said we should today yesterday, but wait

pls stand by

SalvaPot

So now look, they haven't piled behind *Splinter's current vote to push me off the cliff, so I'm inclined to believe they're true GOP with me, and Salva's right about the scum being between me, Corn and Splint.

Which means if I'm right about the 1 Neutral killer, 1 scum Electorate and 3 GOP (me, Salva and Fire) sitch, our killers are DEFINITELY *Splinter and CornBurrito, because I'm 100% GOP Loser as Never Forever was. BUT, I'm looking for more evidence through prior voting patterns to help me corroborate my accusations, which is why I'm withholding my vote for either of you, Corn and Splint, right now. I'm leaning towards lynching Splint today as I said we should today yesterday, but wait

pls stand by

You certainly took your sweet time to deduce that, blarg, even when I pointed it out a long time ago, you still decided to question me instead of going for the obvious response I put in front of you. If you are really town, you should have realized that the only real possibility besides you as scum is a corn/splinter team-up.

Again... you are not on the ball, wake up.

If you are right about 1 scum/1 neutral killer then you not being hammered isn't a shock. the neutral can't afford scum to die today since town will win once we eliminate all the Electorate.

*Splinter

Welcome to yesterday.

And still you miss the possibility that one of Salva/Fire can be scum

SalvaPot

If you are right about 1 scum/1 neutral killer then you not being hammered isn't a shock. the neutral can't afford scum to die today since town will win once we eliminate all the Electorate.

But in that case neutral can place a vote resting easy there is a high chance he is leading a lynch against a 3/4 townie.

Also, if there was a SK, and his win condition was to kill everyone else, then it would make sense that if GOP got rid of electorate but SK was still alive the game won´t end, don´t you think? Unless another win condition is to just survive, but I highly doubt that.

Impossible, all 5 have been connected at the same time when splinter voted for you, so possible scum teams (Salva/Fire, Corn/Fire, Corn/Salva) had plenty of time to hammer the vote, yet didn´t.

So far you have made quite a few mistakes trying to raise suspicion on others blarg, you are not on the ball.

YEAH, Salva, I know, I've admitted as much :/

Hence wait

But in that case neutral can place a vote resting easy there is a high chance he is leading a lynch against a 3/4 townie.

Also, if there was a SK, and his win condition was to kill everyone else, then it would make sense that if GOP got rid of electorate but SK was still alive the game won´t end, don´t you think? Unless another win condition is to just survive, but I highly doubt that.

Ouro said neutrals don't count against win conditions. We win if we eliminate Electorate.

X5I1LH6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom