• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[MAFIA] Fight Club |OT| On a long enough timeline...

Sorian

Banned
Out of curiosity, is there a reason the vote thingy didn't catch Kingkitty's last vote switch from Splinter to me?

SalvaPot

So do we have a timer of when the Day ends? I want to start killing people with something other than the power of Democracy.

Sorian

Banned
Day One Begins

t1443528000z1.png

Vote Count

SUBVERT EXPECTATIONS

VOTE: Burbeting

Rather than let Burbeting survive long enough to die tonight or tomorrow night, we should instead surprise everyone and lynch him during the day

Don't you Dragonmegaman scrubs even DARE to off Makai by weak, petty lynching

YOUR grudges may be from the stunt he pulled in the Dagnabbitmango thread, but MY grudge is from A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY—

Well, before I die, I just want to share why I was confident that I would defeat Blarg. While I did read up on play theory, I just let Blarg play against an AI. I've never played Dots and Boxes before. : )

man_vs_machine-121572.gif

http://www.math.ucla.edu/~tom/Games/dots&boxes.html

—dat minigame desecration

MAKAI AND HIS DROID ARMY ARE MINE TO SHOOT FIRST, NOT Y'ALLS

God damn, these grudges.

xhTOrod.gif

there can only be one, Makai

only one DUNGEON MASTER

Sorian

Banned

YOUR grudges may be from the stunt he pulled in the Dagnabbitmango thread, but MY grudge is from A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY—

xhTOrod.gif

only one DUNGEON MASTER

I'll vote for someone else if you help me get someone else to take the fall. I signed a blood pact with you, this is the type of thing you're obligated to help with.

Darryl

Banned
I'll vote for someone else if you help me get someone else to take the fall. I signed a blood pact with you, this is the type of thing you're obligated to help with.

Scummy. I hope everyone can see that this is why you have to go

Sawneeks

Banned

xhTOrod.gif

only one DUNGEON MASTER

200w.gif

Psh, you tried to save face by saying you threw the game intentionally.

2vk9Fkt.jpg

BUT I ACTUALLY DID THO

I WAS TOWN'S ONLY INVESTIGATOR, HOW ELSE WAS I GOING TO BELIEVABLY DEPLOY, "I'm an Undercover Imperial and my partner is Swamped," ON DAY 2

lrn 2 gambit, k pls

Makai

pls

Top Bottom