• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[MAFIA] Fight Club |OT| On a long enough timeline...

White = red
Black = blue

j1kwqOG.png

It's fun

And quick to boot

Kristoff, white or black?
I want to play real, sophisticated chess. And I already submitted my numbers so that cannot be the bargain.

You see, I want to play you because I know I will beat you. And after I kill you tonight, I will have beaten you in two mafia games, and chess, and you will have nothing. And I will ask you how it feels, and you will say nothing, because it will feel like mind alteringly painful, embarrassing defeat.

And I will laugh.

Black

CzarTim

Day 1 votes

matt_attack (0)
*splinter 16 (130)

launchpadmcq (0)
sorian 51 (60)
sorian 105 (137)
sorian 156 (163)

sorian (6)
launchpadmcq 56
nin1000 59 (253)
salvapot 63 (66)
kristoffer 65
lone_prodigy 131 (166)
kingkitty 138
pop-o-matic 167
darryl 174
makai 176

nin1000 (0)
sorian 60 (105)

*splinter (7)
salvapot 66
sawneeks 107
zippedpinhead 120
matt attack 124
sorian 197
blargonaut 214 (218)
blargonaut 219 (238)
hyperactivity 230 (231)
hyperactivity 234 (234)
blargonaut 238
nin1000 253
kingkitty 133 (138)

darryl (0)
blargonaut 88 (214)

kristoffer (0)
hyperactivity 108 (180)

makai (4)
kalor 114
*splinter 130
sorian 163 (197)
lone_prodigy 166
hyperactivity 184 (230)
hyperactivity 231 (231)
hyperactivity 234 (237)
hyperactivity 237

burbeting (0)
hyperactivity 180 (184)

t1443528000z1.png

kingkitty

can some people switch their votes to sorian so we can cause a tie, kill 2 birds with one stone.

unless of course sorian is your teammate.

I want to play real, sophisticated chess. And I already submitted my numbers so that cannot be the bargain.

You see, I want to play you because I know I will beat you. And after I kill you tonight, I will have beaten you in two mafia games, and chess, and you will have nothing. And I will ask you how it feels, and you will say nothing, because it will feel like mind alteringly painful, embarrassing defeat.

And I will laugh.

Black

Ah, whatever. Priority can't be changed anymore anyways

Seriously, actual chess or atomic? I don't think we can play a full game on MS Paint?

Kalor

So I won't be around for the end of the day so I'm going to vote Sorian just to bring us slightly closer to a tie.

Vote: Sorian

Darryl

Banned
We need 9 to vote for one and 9 for the other

Then if anyone last minute vote swaps or refuses to comply, we can only assume they are their team mate and are safe to day evict tomorrow.

We need 9 to vote for one and 9 for the other

Then if anyone last minute vote swaps or refuses to comply, we can only assume they are their team mate and are safe to day evict tomorrow.

Hush darryl

I've got a better tie

Kingkitty and *Splinter should be our lynch victims

We're immediately eliminating a team right there

kingkitty

If I was a team member with Splinter, why would I advocate a tie between Splinter and Sorian?

And it wouldn't make sense for me to change my vote from Sorian to Splinter...because that would make it harder to create a tie.

If I was a team member with Splinter, why would I advocate a tie between Splinter and Sorian?

And it wouldn't make sense for me to change my vote from Sorian to Splinter...because that would make it harder to create a tie.

Explain why your earlier vote for splinter isn't showing up

Unless czar is screwing with me and typo'ed it

Splinter- Matt Attack
Sorian- launchpadmcQ
nin1000- Sorian
Salvapot- Sorian
Kristoffer- Sorian
Salvapot- Splinter
Blargonaut- darryl
Sawneeks- splinter
Hyper- Kristoffer
Kalor- Makai
Zipped- Splinter
Splinter- makai
L_P- Sorian
Kingkitty- Sorian
Sorian- Makai
P-O-M- Sorian
Darryl- Sorian
Hyper- Burbeting
Hyper- makai
Blarg- splinter

Darryl

Banned
Hush darryl

I've got a better tie

Kingkitty and *Splinter should be our lynch victims

We're immediately eliminating a team right there

Sorian and Splinter have committed mafia sins and are guilty of spam posts and bad fake role names, thus it is time to execute them. I am merely a vehicle being used to carry out His desires.

Hear all, we do not need to kill each other or our team mates. We execute the sinners and save ourselves for He is kind and just. He will spare us. Repent.

Sorian and Splinter have committed mafia sins and are guilty of spam posts and bad fake role names, thus it is time to execute them. I am merely a vehicle being used to carry out His desires.

Hear all, we do not need to kill each other or our team mates. We execute the sinners and save ourselves for He is kind and just. He will spare us. Repent.

Kill the full team and you get rid of the entire threat of them winning

I'm confuse here, what are you implying? That my vote won't register if it's against my partner?

Yes

Says so in the rules

You can't vote for your partner, but the script isn't designed for that. Czar knows this and would likely edit his official vote counts to reflect the fact that partners can't vote for each other

kingkitty

Yes

Says so in the rules

You can't vote for your partner, but the script isn't designed for that. Czar knows this and would likely edit his official vote counts to reflect the fact that partners can't vote for each other

okay I'm going to

vote: *Splinter

I'm pretty sure Czar just made a mistake.

Why eliminate 1 team when you could cripple 2 teams?

Sorian & Hyper confirmed

I thought you were a dead man, why are you protecting kingkitty.

Eliminate a full team so that you can get that party out of the way right at that moment. I'm sure a sorian and me team will be screwed if that's true by tomorrow, based on what I'm doing right now

kingkitty and *splinter confirmed

Darryl

Banned
Kingkitties vote for splinter is listed in his above post.

I will stand in front of your sins, mortals. I fear not, for I know that my priority is the holiest. I have been blessed with it.

You do not need to speak up and risk making enemies. I will dictate who you may vote for, he whose name was spoken to me for his sinful and scum-like behaviour. If you follow my word, I will ensure that you may never fall victim to a day eviction.

Top Bottom