• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Timu

Why your shots are not in 1080p ?
1. Looks better in 720p.

2. Doubt the X1 version is 900p, let alone 1080p.

3. So it doesn't look like blurry crap.=p

Also these are not resized pics, these are 720p direct feed with no resizing whatsoever.

EDIT: The Xbox One version is 720p after all.

21856700059_85b820325a_o.png

21420785444_e763987715_o.png

21422459883_8fa9d88cc3_o.png

22017407506_384a10f16f_o.png

Was tricky to get the timing right while in mid-air, but managed to get it. The explosions look so good in this game, just like the movies.

thelastword

Banned
Thanks! I don't quite agree on the CA though, I really wish it weren't there, but I think the game still looks great despite it, especially in motion.
The CA in Bloodborne is disgusting.
I'm not the biggest fan of CA either, but I find it accentuates the dark/gloomy horrific look of bloodborne quite allright, perhaps they went a tad too heavy, but I'm finding it adds some definition to the scene in that game, if it was a more bright and sunny game my opinion would definitely have been the opposite, but I'm finding the PNG's brings out the beauty of the game even more.

zsynqx

Battlefront looks too good to be true from these images. Really torn on whether to get the game. Question for Beta players, as someone who hates Battlefield multiplayer would that mean I wouldn't enjoy this, or is there a big difference between the two?

Battlefront looks too good to be true from these images. Really torn on whether to get the game. Question for Beta players, as someone who hates Battlefield multiplayer would that mean I wouldn't enjoy this, or is there a big difference between the two?
You can definitely feel the battlefield influence throughout, but the core game itself is rather arcadey.

As you probably know there's an open beta going on, give it a shot.

Top Bottom