• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who wins 2015 Game Dog of the Year?

Battlechili

Banned
I'm between Undertale's dog and MGSV's Diamond Dog.
Undertale's dog is the funniest, and MGSV's Diamond Dog is the cutest and most graphically impressive. In my opinion, anyways. Not sure which I like better. I'm leaning towards MGSV.
The funny comments the characters make when you first get him make it better too. "You mean you don't know the awesomeness of puppy paw pads?!"

tumblr_nwdiqbVvtZ1r6s98zo1_400.gif

What in the actual fuck lmao.

I vote for Diamond Dog btw.

DNAbro

hah did you think i wasn't going to compile votes? you were wrong. Votes can not be guaranteed for accuracy. I just went through and added if people voted, idk if i may have added someone twice.

Currently at the top we have
DD - 42

Then in second place

Annoying Dog - 12
Greater Dog - 4
Lesser Dog - 5
Endogeny - 1
Dogamy/Dogaressa- 2
Doggo-2
Undertale(undecided) - 7

Total Undertale dogs - 33

Third
Dogmeat- 9

4th
Poochy - 6

5th
Watchdog of the Old Lords - 3
DAWG-3

I'll add more later if more people vote.

Devil

Dogmeat is pure shit. He ALWAYS stands in the way, blocking you. You're looking at loot on the floor, deciding what to take with you, about to push the button to do so, which is just the time when this idiot of a dog decides to jump in your sight, blocking you from picking something up, accidentally talking to him. ARGH.
He is pure hell indoors. It is beyond me why Bethesda didn't decide to let the player clip through him.

I keep him around anyway, because he basically destroys the whole idea of having a weight limit for items to carry... He's a walking locker and decoy, nothing else of worth, nothing to care about since he's invincible, too.

Top Bottom