• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| Cheap, Calm, and Carry On

Status
Not open for further replies.
No BlazBlue, but no cancellation email either. Still says "shipped" on the site.

I wonder if I slipped through because I paid by gift card, so there was no delay while they processed a card payment and when they realised it was too late. Maybe we'll see if it turns up!

Vashetti

Banned
No BlazBlue, but no cancellation email either. Still says "shipped" on the site.

I wonder if I slipped through because I paid by gift card, so there was no delay while they processed a card payment and when they realised it was too late. Maybe we'll see if it turns up!

image.php

sam777

I really liked Bloodborne but didn't like DS1 from what I played as it felt a bit slow and clunky, I imagine DS2 is more like the DS1 rather than Bloodborne?

mclem

That's a point: I did pay by Paypal, which does the charge immediately. That might account for why it came through?

That's a point: I did pay by Paypal, which does the charge immediately. That might account for why it came through?

I haven't received a cancellation email either (yet *knows on wood*), and didn't pay by Paypal or gift card.

I did pay 296 times more for my copy than all you penny pinchers though.

I dont suppose there are any new 3DS deals for £100?

I know there are a few OG 3DS XBL for £100 with Pokemon but I want the new one if I'm going to get one. Wont bother if I can't get it for that though.

How high are the chances to get a great deal on Gears Of War Ultimate Edition this week? I am looking at physical edition as a christmas gift for my brother.

How high are the chances to get a great deal on Gears Of War Ultimate Edition this week? I am looking at physical edition as a christmas gift for my brother.

Its been £15 at Game and Amazon, I think its unlikely to get much better than that, just wait for it to go back down again

I don't want an XB1 at all, but I do want to play TR/Halo for laughs so this isn't on when i'm getting an iPhone upgrade soon and saving for a MS Surface Pro 4.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Getting really envious of the americans and their $20 Playstation TV. Any chance of us getting something similar here?

Number45

Is there anywhere that tracks deals for PS+ and/or PSN cards? I hardly buy anything now, but as I'm almost in the last year of PS+ it's about time I looked to stack them up again.

Do you think they'll be more? Really want this game.

Ha, well, I accept no responsibility if I'm wrong but since I first saw it this morning they've had none left, 4 left, 8 left, 0 left and then 12 left, in that order.

Now OOS but I'd just keep checking the link through the day.

un1que

Ha, well, I accept no responsibility if I'm wrong but since I first saw it this morning they've had none left, 4 left, 8 left, 0 left and then 12 left, in that order.

Lol. Fingers crossed then.

Is there an app or website that people use to track deals? People seem to find them really quick but I'm usually too bloody late.

un1que

You called it! Managed to get one. Says 20 left.

I owe you a high five and cheers for the link peeps

Is there an app or website that people use to track deals? People seem to find them really quick but I'm usually too bloody late.

Back in stock now. More than 20

I tend to just follow this thread, Hotukdeals and a couple of store Twitter accounts.

I need to stop visiting this thread, as I need to start buying Christmas presents for other people, not games for me.

Ha ha, I know what you mean pal because I'm the same!

Register with HotUKDeals as that's a really great site and you get daily emails of their best 10 or so deals. I don't know about anything which will keep you more updated than this, save checking online a few times throughout the day.

Craft

Ha ha, I know what you mean pal because I'm the same!

Register with HotUKDeals as that's a really great site and you get daily emails of their best 10 or so deals. I don't know about anything which will keep you more updated than this, save checking online a few times throughout the day.

You can set up email alerts on hotukdeals for when people submit new deals. I currently get an email every time someone submits a new deal in the gaming category.

Someone on Hotukdeals posted that Tesco Groceries (which needs to be either picked up via click and click or sent via a home delivery) are selling the Nathan Drake Collection for £14. This is dependent on stock in your area.

Both of the above delivery methods cost £4 unless you spend £40... So naturally, I looked into spending another £16 to avoid paying £4.

I was able to order Until Dawn for £22 (after coming to this thread see that maybe this isn't unheard of!) and added a couple more things for £4.

Craft

Someone on Hotukdeals posted that Tesco Groceries (which needs to be either picked up via click and click or sent via a home delivery) are selling the Nathan Drake Collection for £14. This is dependent on stock in your area.

Both of the above delivery methods cost £4 unless you spend £40... So naturally, I looked into spending another £16 to avoid paying £4.

I was able to order Until Dawn for £22 (after coming to this thread see that maybe this isn't unheard of!) and added a couple more things for £4.

Halo V is £10 and Black OPs 3 Xbox one is £9. Ordered one of each but I expect them to be cancelled...

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/prod...Box=gaming&search=Search&N=4293096437+0&Nao=0
Worth a punt though guys.

Edit: One thing to be aware of that was brought up on one of the HUKD threads:
About Guide Price
Why the price you pay may be different to the website price:

The price may vary between the order time and the delivery time.
Prices of weighed items (like fruit and vegetables) and pre-packed weighed items (like meat, poultry and cheese) will vary slightly from what’s on the website.
Unavailable items will need to be substituted.
All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated. The rate of VAT is 20%.

When your order is delivered you may return any item and receive a full refund if you consider that the difference between the price charged and the guide price shown on the Grocery website is unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom