• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War Kratos Statue, $499,99, limited to 500 pieces

xetc-figure-gow-kratos-dark-07.jpg.pagespeed.ic.QvjZtic-_Z.webp

etc-figure-gow-kratos-dark-06.jpg

etc-figure-gow-kratos-dark-08.jpg

etc-figure-gow-kratos-dark-01.jpg

In continued celebration of 10 legendary years of God of War, we are proud to showcase the defining Kratos statue. Designed by the God of War team, standing over 26" tall, hand finished with leather, cloth, and metal pieces, detailed to the trim, this is a breathtaking statue for the ultimate God of War collector.

Youtube Trailer

Store link

Guess God of War (4) is happening at PSX?

killroy87

I can't imagine having the kind of passion for Kratos to justify money and shelf space on something like this.

The statue itself seems nice though.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Suddenly, Dark Souls 3 Ultra Collector's Edition doesn't appear to be that bad, huh?

I'm sure it's impressive with the materials but there's something not quite right with it for me. Like its a little too clean and I'm not 100% on the position he's in. Like maybe a bit of blood splatter or something here and there would help.

It's expensive but if I was more impressed with it is have pulled the trigger. There's very few good quality Kratos statues out there sadly.

eFKac

Holy shit the detail on this statue is pretty fantastic. I don't buy gaming gadgets so I'm not the market for it, but got to appriciate the work.

Bring on GoW4 though, I really miss the series. Hopefully fixed camera is still in, fingers crossed!

Patapwn

New god of war at psx would be awesome... If it wasn't about Kratos and followed a different mythology.
SUPRISE!

Gow4 is really a reboot staring Kratos killing everyone he's already killed all over again! :D

...wait where are you going come back

Kolx

With the 4 symbols at the end of the video I guess GOW4 is now confirmed for PSX. The series desperately need a new gameplay tho.

Kratos is Hulk's lost brother

Statute looks mighty fine, if I were rich I would be all over this but this kind of m money I'm saving to buy a slim PS4 (or n3DSXL)

RibMan

The craftsmanship looks excellent. The timing of this gives me hope that we'll hear about God of War 4 soon.

I can't imagine having the kind of passion for Kratos to justify money and shelf space on something like this.

The statue itself seems nice though.

You do know that there are a lot of people who have invested and continue to invest more than $500 to associate with God of War (more specifically, Kratos) via cosplay, tattoos, and merchandise? Believe it or not, there are more people than you realize who can justify spending hundreds of dollars on collector's items.

Kratos is, without a doubt, one of the most popular videogame protagonists of all time. A lot of people are very passionate about his mythos and characterization.

Dice//

Banned
Man, American-made figs are so damn pricey....
It looks nice, but you gotta be one hell of a fan to justify that kind of cheddar.

- J - D -

Why would you pay $500 for a statue of Kratos only kinda pissed?

For $500 I'd want Kratos really pissed, not slightly indignant.

LeonSPBR

The one thing that I hate about this statue, is that it's based on GOW1, it doesn't have the awesome scar on his stomach.

Top Bottom