• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scream Queens |OT|

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm back on board with this show. A couple episodes have obviously been treading water until the end, but this Thanksgiving one was fun.

My killer sense is pointing towards Chanel #5. Or oddly enough Zayday. Usually the people that don't get accused at the ones to look at. So I guess you could throw Pete into that pot too. It's super weird that we didn't get any glimpse into Chanel #5's home life.

LycanXIII

I'm back on board with this show. A couple episodes have obviously been treading water until the end, but this Thanksgiving one was fun.

My killer sense is pointing towards Chanel #5. Or oddly enough Zayday. Usually the people that don't get accused at the ones to look at. So I guess you could throw Pete into that pot too. It's super weird that we didn't get any glimpse into Chanel #5's home life.

I've been saying that all season. We've heard everyone else talk about their family except for #5. She's been with the killer how many times now and "survived?" And no one called her on it?

I don't see why everyone is saying Skylar Samuels is killing that hat.

I propose that she is killing in that hat.

also she's super hot

so she's not killing hat stores.

clemenx

Banned
Holy fuck the Pictionary scene and everything about the Radwell's. Never stopped laughing.

Best episode so far.

Also, shouldn't they just take DNA from everyone and whoever's the other Grace's half sibling is the killer or no? I feel that's way too straightforward and I'm missing something lol

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
This episode was very good, in a number of ways actually. In general, I've enjoyed this ride for the over-the-top dumb series it is.

Killer has to be #5 or Pete. I feel #5 might be the lampshade suspect left, so my actual suspicions go towards Pete.

#1: Yes, the, "Let's remove those breasts!," comment from GiGi before the Red Devil killed her was more than a little suspicious. I'm in camp, "We're going reverse Sleep Away Camp."

#2: Pete was one of the first people who was casted suspicion and then quickly, and kind of non-conclusively. Likely the whole, "Early dismissed suspect is the killer," deal.

#3: I'm not putting it past this show to not go with Pete creepily and incestuously being in love with his sister.

#4: Pete is the only person we know that owns a Red Devil costume. They passed it off as nothing, but this show seems like the twist is going to be somewhat hinted by the obvious things, going by how Boon was one of the two.

#5: In the first episode he said he was investigating the Kappa House for a while, and he has known a LOT about the house. Yet, no one has ever questioned how or why he knows so much about the Kappa House specifically, outside of a passing making moves on Chanel comment.

#6: Have you SEEN how many times the series has lingered on Pete making creepy faces before transitioning scenes?

#7: One kill that has bothered me the whole series was the older Kappa member in the trailer. They could of killed her any time, she has apparently been there for years, but it's Pete who goes digs up where she is, and only Grace and Pete know that they went to see her. Yet the very night they go to see her, she gets murdered.

#8: Coney was killed. Who was Coney? The new school mascot. Coney is the only out-of-line death in the series so far. Who is Pete? The old Red Devil Mascot of the school. Who would be the only person who would resent to randomly off Coney? The old school mascot.

There's more bis and pieces, but I seriously think it's Pete. Not to mention with Grace's self-importance dramatic stance, Pete out of everyone in Kappa would be the most dramatic to her to be the killer, as it's who she's been working with the whole series.

Taruranto

This episode was very good, in a number of ways actually. In general, I've enjoyed this ride for the over-the-top dumb series it is.

Killer has to be #5 or Pete. I feel #5 might be the lampshade suspect left, so my actual suspicions go towards Pete.

#1: Yes, the, "Let's remove those breasts!," comment from GiGi before the Red Devil killed her was more than a little suspicious. I'm in camp, "We're going reverse Sleep Away Camp."

#2: Pete was one of the first people who was casted suspicion and then quickly, and kind of non-conclusively. Likely the whole, "Early dismissed suspect is the killer," deal.

#3: I'm not putting it past this show to not go with Pete creepily and incestuously being in love with his sister.

#4: Pete is the only person we know that owns a Red Devil costume. They passed it off as nothing, but this show seems like the twist is going to be somewhat hinted by the obvious things, going by how Boon was one of the two.

#5: In the first episode he said he was investigating the Kappa House for a while, and he has known a LOT about the house. Yet, no one has ever questioned how or why he knows so much about the Kappa House specifically, outside of a passing making moves on Chanel comment.

#6: Have you SEEN how many times the series has lingered on Pete making creepy faces before transitioning scenes?

#7: One kill that has bothered me the whole series was the older Kappa member in the trailer. They could of killed her any time, she has apparently been there for years, but it's Pete who goes digs up where she is, and only Grace and Pete know that they went to see her. Yet the very night they go to see her, she gets murdered.

#8: Coney was killed. Who was Coney? The new school mascot. Coney is the only out-of-line death in the series so far. Who is Pete? The old Red Devil Mascot of the school. Who would be the only person who would resent to randomly off Coney? The old school mascot.

There's more bis and pieces, but I seriously think it's Pete. Not to mention with Grace's self-importance dramatic stance, Pete out of everyone in Kappa would be the most dramatic to her to be the killer, as it's who she's been working with the whole series.

Pete also meet the Red Devil in one of the first episodes, and for some reason he didn't try to kill him. He just knocked him out.

But then again, if we assume Pete was a girl who transitioned, why does Gigi refer to him as "her" and "sister"?

Though after fake-gay Boone I guess we can expect anything lol.

Pete also meet the Red Devil in one of the first episodes, and for some reason he didn't try to kill him. He just knocked him out.

But then again, if we assume Pete was a girl who transitioned, why does Gigi refer to him as "her" and "sister"?

Did Gigi ever? I always thought when she talked about the siblings it was always spoken to the mystery killer and thus was always anout Boone and therefore always said as your brother.

I don't remember her ever talking to Boon and saying your sister.

Could be wrong but that's what I remember.

Dusk Golem

That was another thing, the one time we've seen Pete with the killer or any attempt at Pete's life, the Red Devil just... Kind of knocks him out, doesn't even make an attempt at his life, and it's never been explained. There's other things too that make a lot of sense for him.

Outside of him, the only other hefty suspect is #5, but I feel they hinted her too much this episode (especially when she comes back for no reason and the suspicious glances given by #3 and some of the others on why she returned), plus them calling out her killer encounter in the car being identical to the story, and as the series has transgressed more of the characters have been picking on her. One of the key clues that excludes her as the killer in my opinion is that apparently this murder spree has been a long time in the making and the three responsible have been cooking this up for revenge for a long time. #5's possible beef with Kappa House looks to be a recent thing, that and the casting her as suspicious the last few episodes I think is just misdirection. There's also enough evidence I think to make it that the killer is not one of the girls from the Kappa House.

Also, while I don't remember gender terms used to the remaining Killer (just the detectives say a brother and a sister), if we're going full Reverse Sleep Away Camp like some expect, the mom in that movie has conditioned her son to believe that he's a girl and treats him like a girl through and through, so going by that standard it wouldn't be out of place for the mom here to do the reversal and keep calling her she.

---

This is, of course, without possible way over the top plot twist which has some really didn't see it coming element. Which, as the show is really dumb and has big leaps in logic, is definitely possible. I just have my suspicions cast on Pete as is, simply because a mixture a few deaths by the Red Killer only make sense if he's the one who did it, the series seems to oddly never cast suspicion on him, certain angles of him being the killer would be interesting viewing it through the "Ryan Murphy" lens of view. While my bets have been on Pete for a while.

I am a bit suspicious the show is kind of channeling those two to be the killer. Another thing is Chanel #5 and Pete both arrive around the same time to dinner at Thanksgiving, both were supposed to go to family for Thanksgiving but both have super flimsy excuses. But for some reason, Chanel #5's excuse gets suspicious glances from the cast, while Pete's super, SUPER flimsy excuse, "Oh, decided to stay here instead of go see family to investigate the killer more," wasn't questioned at all. But someone had to bring GiGi's head to the dining table, and due to the timing of Chanel #5 and Pete arriving, it has to be one of them... Probably.

Ryan Murphy also claims you could figure out who the killer was in the first episode of the series, and re-watching the first episode after finishing the series will make it seem obvious. Pete was in the first episode a lot, Chanel #5 was not.

Dusk Golem

Okay, I think I just found one of the biggest dumb pieces of proof of who the killer is. I was re-watching the last couple episodes with someone, and I noticed something that is way to big a hint.

In the last episode (the Ghost Stories one),
when the ghost story of the person driving with someone in the backseat, the song playing in the background literally is using the lyric, "Butcher Pete," in the song.

"Hey everybody, did the news get around
About a guy named Butcher Pete
Oh, Pete just flew into this town
And he’s choppin’ up all the women’s meat"

Miles X

Did Gigi ever? I always thought when she talked about the siblings it was always spoken to the mystery killer and thus was always anout Boone and therefore always said as your brother.

I don't remember her ever talking to Boon and saying your sister.

Could be wrong but that's what I remember.

Who is Gigi in all of this again? Is she pretending to be their mother or something? Because in episode 7 she's on the phone talking about how she used to "know and love" the person she was talking to (sarcastically).

I always took that as them being romantically involved, so a guy. But then isn't the only killer left suppose to be a female because it's Boones sister ...

Who is Gigi in all of this again? Is she pretending to be their mother or something? Because in episode 7 she's on the phone talking about how she used to "know and love" the person she was talking to (sarcastically).

I always took that as them being romantically involved, so a guy. But then isn't the only killer left suppose to be a female because it's Boones sister ...

She's the Kappa that took the babies and raised them.

It's Thanksgiving night time to Watch the recent episode

Edit: that left over pie. Barfed. Omg that pictionary was brutal

Edit2: I thought its going to be uneventful filler episode, but that end face lol

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
I have not watched the latest episode but I have put a lot of thought into it and I'm 90% sure who the killer is.

Zayday

few Reasons why.
1. No one would see it coming. Seriously, a white brother with a black sister.
2. Did everyone just glance over the chainsaw under the bed? Her mom sent it for protection? Really?
3. We know nothing for certain about her past.
4. She was in charge of setting up the haunted house. How was she not around while all the dead bodies were scattered around the place.
5. Wouldn't it be fitting if Denise Hemphill was right all along? I mean you know you can just see her saying "I told ya so!"
6. The killer showing up at the trailer after Pete and Grace were there. How? Well either Pete is involved or Zayday has great communication with Grace and/or keeping heavy tabs on her. The Chanel's are too busy being Chanel's to really care about Grace. I do not believe Pete is involved for two reasons. The filing cabinet scene where he is knocked out and He was suspicious from the start and it never ends up being that guy.
7. Why didn't the killer just kill her instead of kidnapping her? Awfully suspicious. Also that fork wound was super weak. They planned the kidnapping to make her seem less suspicious due to Denise's claims and the fork wound was false reassurance. She most likely killed her brother because he couldn't stay fake dead. Also, if he was going to come back to life the first person he tried to go see was her and made up the cheesy false love connection with her which she knew he would screw up even worse and eventually blow her cover.
8. We don't know her real age.
9. Best friends with Grace. Like mentioned under 6. She is staying real close to her.

I have not watched the latest episode but I have put a lot of thought into it and I'm 90% sure who the killer is.

Tbh coming up with that thorough of a scheme is a massive waste of time when you don't have all the latest information. There's all sorts of evidence against your case.

Not spoiling anything from the latest episode:
Both babies in the painting are white. Zayday only approached KKT because Grace spurned her on, and there's no way Zayday could have controlled getting a room with Grace to begin with. Boone is in love with Zayday and she didn't know who he was in the basement when she stabbed him with the fork. It's not her.

W-00

Plus, consider how Gigi reacted to
the whole kidnapping thing. She was really angry. If it had been part of a plan to divert attention from Zayday, she wouldn't have been upset

I thought that the whole "Pete getting knocked out by the Red Devil" thing proved him innocent, too, but I don't think we actually saw who knocked Pete out. There's a very real chance that the person who knocked Pete out wasn't the killer, but
Dean Munsch. We know she's ridiculously tough and that she wanted to keep everything about the bathtub babies secret, so she had the means and motive

Goodstyle

Zayday

few Reasons why.
1. No one would see it coming. Seriously, a white brother with a black sister.
2. Did everyone just glance over the chainsaw under the bed? Her mom sent it for protection? Really?
3. We know nothing for certain about her past.
4. She was in charge of setting up the haunted house. How was she not around while all the dead bodies were scattered around the place.
5. Wouldn't it be fitting if Denise Hemphill was right all along? I mean you know you can just see her saying "I told ya so!"
6. The killer showing up at the trailer after Pete and Grace were there. How? Well either Pete is involved or Zayday has great communication with Grace and/or keeping heavy tabs on her. The Chanel's are too busy being Chanel's to really care about Grace. I do not believe Pete is involved for two reasons. The filing cabinet scene where he is knocked out and He was suspicious from the start and it never ends up being that guy.
7. Why didn't the killer just kill her instead of kidnapping her? Awfully suspicious. Also that fork wound was super weak. They planned the kidnapping to make her seem less suspicious due to Denise's claims and the fork wound was false reassurance. She most likely killed her brother because he couldn't stay fake dead. Also, if he was going to come back to life the first person he tried to go see was her and made up the cheesy false love connection with her which she knew he would screw up even worse and eventually blow her cover.
8. We don't know her real age.
9. Best friends with Grace. Like mentioned under 6. She is staying real close to her.

Dude, that theory is totally impossible.

The Killer who kidnapped her was Boone, we know this. He did it to get with her, not to kill her. He even asked the second killer on advice about how to go about hooking up with her. Sorry, but it absolutely can't be Zayday.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
This show is silly enough that I STILL think t
here is more than 1 killer left.

Like, there was a team of 3, but also there are like 3 other murderers ending in an insanely stupid (and funny) reveal.

I've had fun with the show and it's amusing to read all the theories about who the final killer is when two of the leads have murdered people as well (Dean Munsch and Chanel #1).

Cth

Two things we know HAVE to be true:

1) The other killer is female
2) The other killer was there for Denise's ghost story.

Even if you include Pete using Sleepaway logic.. #2 is problematic.

Then again, to be perfectly honest, who has blue and red toilet paper readily on hand?

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member

Then again, to be perfectly honest, who has blue and red toilet paper readily on hand?

Do we know for a fact that Boone was the son in the bathtub? He could just be a hired gun.

Koriandrr

It can't be Zayday, because if Boone is indeed the second baby, that means the other baby is white. Just putting it out there.

Chanel #4, I'm 90% certain.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
I am only till episode 4 but by God Chad is awesome. I love the alpha bros. The backstreet boys sequence just completely slayed me! So funny. Goddamn!

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
It can't be Zayday, because if Boone is indeed the second baby, that means the other baby is white. Just putting it out there.

Chanel #4, I'm 90% certain.

I can see such a curveball coming in the last episode. With the actress being some special guest star.

SArcher

Banned
I'm on episode 6 right now and I haven't laughed this hard at a show for a loong time. It makes sense that this is created by Ryan Muprhy because it really feels like it's the spiritual successor to 'Popular' (1999-2001), also created by Murphy.

zer0das

Banned

The killer could have been sitting in a secret passage way listening... didn't have to be sitting in the room. Probably wasn't, because all the girls are there immediately after Denise was attacked, and it is doubtful they could have gotten back to the room before her if she was running.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
I have found the show fairly inconsistent so far, but these last two episodes have been pretty fantastic. Hoping for a strong finish from this season.

I feel the same way. I loved it initially and then it became kind of mediocre for a few episodes. I almost gave up on the show, but the ghost stories and thanksgiving episodes were great.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight!

Black Friday

The Chanels go shopping on Black Friday, but the Red Devil wants to foil their spending spree. Meanwhile, the Kappas devise a plot to halt Dean Munsch; Denise finds another new job; and someone makes a murder confession.

Cth

Crap.. spoilers are theoretically out there.

If true, then yeah, the clues were there.

As producers stated, from the first episode, but last episode had a HUGE one I can't believe was misssed by most.

EDIT:
There's promo pics circulating..
showing who survives. There's also a photo circulating which is pretty circumstantial evidence, but makes a lot of sense.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Crap.. spoilers are theoretically out there.

If true, then yeah, the clues were there.

As producers stated, from the first episode, but last episode had a HUGE one I can't believe was misssed by most.

EDIT:
There's promo pics circulating..
showing who survives. There's also a photo circulating which is pretty circumstantial evidence, but makes a lot of sense.

hmmmm not sure if i want to know or not

Top Bottom