• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Werewolf |OT| Was it all just a Dream?

Crimson Fist(did you spectate the last game?If you did, it makes sense to me now why you wanted to hear from Style)are town..

Yes, seeing as there were so many other PersonaGAF people playing, I was following the pre-reboot game quite closely.

Oh sure, that's why everyone was saying pretty much the opposite and why I guess anyone who thought differently kept silent about it.

Being quiet isn't helping anyone but scum though. It's one thing to step back a bit, but you haven't really weighed in on many issues at all, outside of the deputy topic.

Oh sure, that's why everyone was saying pretty much the opposite and why I guess anyone who thought differently kept silent about it.
Like your only problem was that you got way over defensive against Darrly. From what I gathered mostly everyone thought you were town, I mean their is a reason that Neutral and Scum was going to kill you and that's because you were being a good town.

I thought the passive-aggressive vote on me was a prod to do something. So I did something.

I'll take a better look in the thread when I'm not as busy.

Oh, right, my reasoning.

I'm thinking that maybe Darryl is trying to lie low, maybe?

I mean I guess there's more of a chance he's legit trying to stop being aggressive. I dunno.

unvote: Darryl

Darryl

Banned
I feel off the rails right now. What are the last 2 pages worth of posts? I'm not laying low, I'm frustrated by just about every player here.

kingkitty

so...with 18 hours left, QuantumBro aint here yet. But I'm gonna switch my vote to someone else. QuantumBro might have a reasonable excuse, thanksgiving/work/etc. Maybe we'll get an answer soon, or by Day 2, or something.

Anyways, the person I want to see chopped into little pieces is....

vote: style

CornBro was my second choice, but cabot makes some interesting observations about style's posting style. Style seems interested in just commenting on the situation, and simply going with the flow, unwilling to make any reads on anyone's potential scumness. Except for that "where's darryl" post, which as I've said before, was just weird.

Obviously it's day 1, all our reads are not based on rock hard information, but you gotta do what you gotta do to satiate the blood thirst.

It's unfortunate to take out a new player on day 1...but eh.

Also, does anyone want my leftover turkey carcass soup?

Burbeting

Banned
Hi, I’m the El Topo.v2, and here to play. 29 players is bound to be lots and lots of players, so lot of names to keep in mind, but I’ll try my damnest to work with it. I read through the 16 pages. Firstly, I have not read the original Werewolf game basically at all, I only remember the reasoning that ended the game, and Darryl being Darryl there.

Notes:

Sheriff and Deputy – So Drop is our first Sherrif. I agree with Swamped that the deputy has a pretty good chance on picking town in D1, but I still highly advice to think about it long and well, who to give the deputy for. Here is my short comments about the possible scenarios that have been discussed about the sheriff/deputy stuff.

There was the idea of letting Drop decide it. It could work, but it means that Drop will have a big responsibility to make sure he does not pick scum by accident. Drop, remember that the scum team will try to indirectly influence you for sure, so that you would give them the Deputy, so keep that in mind while thinking who to give it.

The Voting system might work as well, although it kinda presents the same problem as the missions in Archer: Will we concentrate way too much on the Deputy voting instead of actually concentrating on finding Scum? It’s a problematic situation.

Then there was the idea that Drop could give deputy to the person who will be lynched. This might work as well, I agree? The problematic part is that Gafia votes tend to change a lot, and the sense of consensus is usually not there, unless investigative power has found scum. Because there is no consensus, the target for voting might even change at the last minutes, so Drop would need to always be giving the deputy only at the last second. In the worst case scenario, we might end up with a person receiving deputy powers, who was almost lynched, but might instead turn into sheriff later on, especially if the sheriff is killed off.

Or what if the deputized person claims after that, and is an important town PR? Will we lynch that person anyway, or leave him alive as a deputy? There is multiple questions. So yeah, this plan might work, but it’s a risky one. But on the other hand, the other plans are risky as well, and I agree with Flux that we should try to limit the “spread of virus” as he worded it. Hmmh…

(Also, this
I nominate Burbeting.
Is funny in hindsight, haha)

Two Town Sleepwalkers - Well the game does have lots and lots of players, so it could a possibility, I guess? Double amounts of same role always strike me a bit suspicious, but they both claimed pretty early, and Xam agreed that Ultron is most likely telling the truth, so I’ll believe it for now, at least with Ultron’s case. Xam could be lying though, but he is a quite new player, so I kinda don’t believe that he came up in a fly with a plot like this. However, it is something to think about. I have to admit though that I might be a bit biased about stuff, since I have just come out from the other game where I was the Miller.

I kind of disagree with Ultron though about the need to claim it. It’s not as necessary to claim as it is with Miller, as the sleepwalkers don’t necessarily mean scum for watcher if they see them. But what’s done, is done. I don’t know if lynching them is the best approach immediately, either.

Xam and Batsnacks - There are some people who bandwagon just for the sake of it, which is bit of a red flag. For example, Xam voted Timeaisis just to “join Cabot on launching the Time signal”, later he voted RNH after Flux just because? Something stinks in those votes, an easy way to look more active. In RNH case Xam backtracked immediately after Cabot called him out from parroting him, something to note, perhaps.

And there is batsnacks, who even admitted “I want to find an easy bandwagon”. He later on moved away from this to put up a gambit against Darryl, which was okay, but that first bandwagon vote still strikes me odd.

But what I guess I wanted to tell both of you is, think and act by your own thoughts and ideas, don’t just bandwagon others for no real reason at all. This is aimed more at Xamtheking btw, as Batsnacks did go away from that behavior later on, but it’s still bit of a red flag.

Darryl and Batsnacks-gambit – First about Darryl, I think he is mostly being himself again. Aggressive and quite arrogant, just the way the doctor ordered. His way of play is problematic because he doesn’t always really say that much about the game itself, and instead focuses in intimidating players. What makes it problematic is that he doesn’t need to say as much about actual stuff, but I don’t know if it’s scumtell or not. It’s interesting that CB is chasing him a lot, I don’t see scum Darryl here just yet. Just not town Darryl either. Lot of people think CB is scum, but I have to admit I haven’t gone through different individuals yet thoroughly, for this post I just wanted to go through 16 pages and make notes.

However, note that I have not read the first werewolf game, as I try to think of this game as a new beast, but I might re-read it, if it becomes necessary.

Okay, to batsnacks and his gambit on Darryl. I won’t comment on the gambit that much, but I think it was an okay thing to try at least. I admit it’s interesting Darryl voted the top scumread of multiple people, but I don’t think him aggressively reacting when bats asked him to dig up info why, is necessarily a scumtell. The reaction might as well be an aggressive reaction to a person who seemingly does not wants someone else do the work he should do, so I don’t know if it really points out to Darryl’s scumminess.

The Baker Boy - What’s with Dave and his Bakery posts? Fluff if alright, but when the game has definitely already started to talk about something more interesting, it is time to mostly drop it, otherwise it just looks like unnecessary fluff to make one look more active than they actually are. There is some gametalk as well, but it’s cluttered inside fluff. If you want to continue on this path, I will look at it as anti-town play.

----

This was the stuff, that came to my mind first, after reading posts for +2 hours. It’s 2am, so I didn’t have the stamina to read all posts in greater detail, that comes later.

There is some gametalk as well, but it’s cluttered inside fluff. If you want to continue on this path, I will look at it as anti-town play.

Alright, I'll explain a little. I'm always late to the party. Be it sleep or work, I miss the bulk of discussion at its start. I would then repeat, but that never goes well, I could just not post till I find something relevant myself, but that doesn't go down well either, so I'm just having some fun while I can, at least till it gets more active.

Also fluff = anti-town?

FluxWaveZ

Alright, I'll explain a little. I'm always late to the party. Be it sleep or work, I miss the bulk of discussion at its start. I would then repeat, but that never goes well, I could just not post till I find something relevant myself, but that doesn't go down well either, so I'm just having some fun while I can, at least till it gets more active.

Also fluff = anti-town?

Not helping your case at all. I didn't really care about your baker crap before, but now I'm getting red flags.

Xamtheking, I want to hear it specifically from you: How does your power role work and what are its specifics? What does it do to other investigative power roles? I want to hear everything about potential limitations, conditions, etc.

Not helping your case at all. I didn't really care about your baker crap before, but now I'm getting red flags.

Xamtheking, I want to hear it specifically from you: How does your power role work and what are its specifics? What does it do to other investigative power roles? I want to hear everything about potential limitations, conditions, etc.
I visit a random person each night. I do not know who I visit, and I do nothing to the random person I visit.
Basically, it's nothing more than an obstacle for ang investigative role because it can make people think I did something when I actually didn't. Example: I randomly visit person X one night, and on the same night, person Y kills person X. If lookout Z was watching X, that means if person Y can spin a good enough lie, Z will think I am murderous scum

CzarTim

I visit a random person each night. I do not know who I visit, and I do nothing to the random person I visit.
Basically, it's nothing more than an obstacle for ang investigative role because it can make people think I did something when I actually didn't. Example: I randomly visit person X one night, and on the same night, person Y kills person X. If lookout Z was watching X, that means if person Y can spin a good enough lie, Z will think I am murderous scum

Except we'd know Y was lying the second you flipped. Your role exists to confuse scum and buy our PRs time. Claiming took that advantage away. The chances of you RNGing onto X the same night Y and Z go to them are very small, and not worth the disadvantage of claiming out of the gate.

I know your new, so it's fine, I just want to explain why it was a bad idea. Never claim day one unless you're a miller or about to be voted out.

Except we'd know Y was lying the second you flipped. Your role exists to confuse scum and buy our PRs time. Claiming took that advantage away. The chances of you RNGing onto X the same night Y and Z go to them are very small, and not worth the disadvantage of claiming out of the gate.

I know your new, so it's fine, I just want to explain why it was a bad idea. Never claim day one unless you're a miller or about to be voted out.
But, in the case that I did RNG onto X without having previously claimed, it would have looked suspect as hell for me to claim the next Day. Additionally, me visiting random people at night throws off Town's Investigative roles, which I think is the more important consequence.

CzarTim

But, in the case that I did RNG onto X without having previously claimed, it would have looked suspect as hell for me to claim the next Day. Additionally, me visiting random people at night throws off Town's Investigative roles, which I think is the more important consequence.

Yes, you claiming after would have looked suspicious. Yes we would likely policy lynch you (unless, you know, you played townie enough that people believed you over the culprit.) It doesn't matter though. Your job isn't to stay alive, it's to help town win. Your role exists as cannon fodder, which sucks, but you're still on a team here.

I cannot think of a situation where you'd actually throw off a PR. No townie is going to claim just because they saw you move, unless you went to a nk victim. Which, like I said, would suck, but is unlikely.

The damage is done so whatever, but I want to be clear that it was not in anyway pro-town to claim.

You keep assuming town has motion tracker investigators when scum might be the ones to have them.

*Splinter

Burbeting gave me a Thought

Xam, why were you so trusting of Ultron? If I saw someone claiming my role - even a sleepwalker - I think I'd be pretty suspicious? Maybe even call them out as my first reaction. Not "yep, seems legit, me too!"

You keep assuming town has motion tracker investigators when scum might be the ones to have them.
Considering Palmer didn't give Town any motion-tracking roles last game, I thought he might give them to Town this game.
That is an assumption, and a big one at that, but I didn't think it was outside the realm of possibility.

Burbeting gave me a Thought

Xam, why were you so trusting of Ultron? If I saw someone claiming my role - even a sleepwalker - I think I'd be pretty suspicious? Maybe even call them out as my first reaction. Not "yep, seems legit, me too!"
I don't know if there are scum roles that give information about roles such as that, and so I assumed he must be the same role.

Drop

I'm late, but I'm finally here, after 3 days of unexpected hell I think I'll finally be able to be more active, and since the clock is ticking, let's try to be productive.
i'll start by delivering the reads I promised, I'll focus mainly on the most active players.

Cabot and CrimsonFist - I think they're town, they've been actively engaging in the discussions and giving their opinions whenever someone asked for them, also Cabot took the lead when this place seemed like a wasteland.

Splinter - At first I was really confused about what he was doing, but now I'm starting to think he's town, considering his extensive reads it would seem like he's trying to contribute.

Swamped - I'm in a weird position, I found her early posts suspicious, but her more recent ones sounds more and more like town, I'm still on the fence.

Flux - While I think he could contribute more I don't see his quietness as a scumtell, he was also helpful during the discussion regarding Sheriff and Deputy, I'm leaning town, I think he might be a power role, that would explain why he's being so cautious.

Dave - The fluff threw me off at first, but it doesn't seem to be getting in the way considering he answered the questions that were asked him, I really don't know what his alignment might be.

Darryl and CornBurrito - Since Darryl's behavior has been the center of discussion I'll say that he seem to be acting the same way as in the previous session, except he's not trying to get killed, that's why CB's chasing him all this time felt really weird and unhelpful, the way he decided to stop once Cabot's disagreed also seemed very suspicious, it might actually just mean he realized he was wrong but I still suspect he might be scum.

Batsnacks - his gambit could have been an interesting move, but it definitely showed more about him than Darryl, I disagree with both the execution and conclusions he took from it.
Why would Darryl reaction mean he's scum? First, scum would be more happy than a town player if someone sheeped them, and would definitely not question you for doing so, second, your gambit falls apart the moment you give the other player a reasonable cause for the reaction you're trying to provoke, you were clearly messing with him and acting in a very weird way, he would have likely had that same reaction regardless of his alignment.

StarSketch - I don't know what she's up to, but that vote seemed just like it was placed on the most convenient target at the moment, I'm having flashbacks of Dave in the old session.

That took me a really long time to write because I was going back and forth re-reading posts so I'll leave it at this for now, as far as voting goes I'm still thinking about it, but I'm against voting any of the most active players this early in the game.

Drop

Now, touching once again on the Deputy issue, there were a couple of reason I wasn't sure I should have shared the plan, one of them is that as people said it's risky, I'd have to be present at the decisive moment and there's no guarantee there would not be a change in target at the last moment or other compromising events, that's also why I was planning on just acting on it on my own, if no one knew of it, I could have just deputized and closed the day once a target reached the majority -2.

Another reason was that if wolves didn't know about it, that would have taken them by surprise, and they would have had to figure out how to deal with it, they would have had to choose if they should still target me, or let me live in the hope that they could get the control of the Sheriff role in the future.
Obviously this doesn't work anymore, if we decide to cooperate to act on the plan, they know the only way to get the power is to either wait for a huge mistake on our part, or to "sacrifice" one of them to mess the voting process up.
I think in that case, they'd most likely give up on the power immediately and get rid of me as soon as possible.

The last reason was that we run in the risk of restricting too much the voting process, if we followed the plan we'd have to put rules in place that would restrict in some way the voting capabilities of the players to make sure once I name a deputy they get lynched, it would also make it so deputizing equals a sentence, and someone might get lynched while they would've otherwise been able to survive, that just doesn't seem quite right.

So yeah, I don't think that plan is perfect, but it is the one that gives us the highest chances of winning the game.

Another thing I want to address is the argument that we should get rid of it or decide what to do about it only when we get in later stages of the game, I'd like to ask those people how long do they really think I'm going to live, because I don't think I'll survive for long, and I don't mind that, but I believe this is the only chances of removing it from the game.

Drop

So like 5 people suspect I am scum yet there's hardly any votes on me. Why the hesitation?

That took me a really long time to write because I was going back and forth re-reading posts so I'll leave it at this for now, as far as voting goes I'm still thinking about it, but I'm against voting any of the most active players this early in the game.

CzarTim

Can we even get rid of it on our own? We'd need a townie with a nk to do it, and I'd rather a vig take a shot at scum.

I just can't agree with that. What if I was scum with a PR? Why give me a whole free night to do shit when you think I am scum? Unless you suspect someone who posts less than me just as much, vote for me. Don't spare someone just because they post a lot if you think they are scum.

Fireblend

Banned
Alright. So I read the last 4 pages or so. I'm tired and I have to help my gf pack for her flight so here's some thoughts:

I don't have enough confidence to call any top poster suspicious enough right now (although Cabot and maybe Tim read the most town to me) to justify lynching them over less active people. There should be more obvious options in a 30-player game. I feel like on day 1 it's too easy to get carried away by a misdirected gambit or an early clash and get rid of an otherwise useful player, though I can see what Bats was going for.

Another thing I want to address is the argument that we should get rid of it or decide what to do about it only when we get in later stages of the game, I'd like to ask those people how long do they really think I'm going to live, because I don't think I'll survive for long, and I don't mind that, but I believe this is the only chances of removing it from the game.

Maybe I'm sleepy and not entirely grasping what "the plan" is, but in that version of the plan, I'm not sure why you assume scum would go after you to remove the deputy role if its in their interest to keep it in the game? Why not choose to NK someone else instead of a relatively known quantity like you? Like Tim said the only sure way to do it would be by getting a town NKer to do it.

And on that note, despite me feeling like those roles can wreck havoc on town later in the game, I don't know if removing them is worth making a vig waste a possibly-limited shot instead of catching scum. I said before that I don't feel like those roles are a liability to town at the beginning of the game, but I'm starting to think they're going to become one if we get sidetracked thinking about how to handle them instead of actually going after scum.

For now, to have my vote on someone since as I said I'm not sure if I'll be able to post before day's end, I'll vote for Style. Cabot's points are valid and except for a lone appraisal on Flux (also quoted on Cabot's post) he hasn't really said anything. Getting rid of an inactive sounds like a decent ending to D1 taking into consideration the amount of players, and what Style has posted feels off enough to me anyway that it might turn into even more of a positive for us.

VOTE: Style

RNH would have been my second choice but he actually posted today and that gives me hope. Dave is a distant third because his baker persona threw me off early in the game, but whatever, if Scrafty can do it then Dave is welcome to try it too. StarSketch's vote on Darryl is all sorts of weird too. Has QuantumBro posted at all or is he up for replacement?

That's it. Hopefully I'll be able to look at the thread at some point tomorrow and change my vote if needed, but again, I'll be offline most of the day, and I'm not that bothered with where I'm leaving it anyway.

I'm not sure what you mean...

Let's say you were a cop, and someone else claimed cop. You wouldn't believe them, right?

I think he means the flavor text Ultron mentioned in his claim.

ultron87

Yes, you claiming after would have looked suspicious. Yes we would likely policy lynch you (unless, you know, you played townie enough that people believed you over the culprit.) It doesn't matter though. Your job isn't to stay alive, it's to help town win. Your role exists as cannon fodder, which sucks, but you're still on a team here.

If we get lucky enough for a tracking role to hit on a night kill and the sleepwalker was there too it is a big deal if we can definitely get the wolf on the first lynch instead of it taking two lynches to make sure. Later in the game we won't have to time devote two whole lynches to knocking out a pair like that. I'd rather get that out in front instead of the slight possibility of throwing off a wolf tracking role.

*Splinter

If we get lucky enough for a tracking role to hit on a night kill and the sleepwalker was there too it is a big deal if we can definitely get the wolf on the first lynch instead of it taking two lynches to make sure. Later in the game we won't have to time devote two whole lynches to knocking out a pair like that. I'd rather get that out in front instead of the slight possibility of throwing off a wolf tracking role.
Game 1, Palmer the sleepwalker kept the scum role blocker busy most of the game because they detected him early. He also didn't do any damage to the town roles that detected him (as you would know)

CzarTim

Game 1, Palmer the sleepwalker kept the scum role blocker busy most of the game because they detected him early. He also didn't do any damage to the town roles that detected him (as you would know)

NX, town sleepwalker (a role suggested by Palmer), claims right away and moans the whole game about how anti-town it is. Mafia don't waste a night tracking him even though they were planning on doing so, allowing them to clear the rest of town.

I'm getting flashbacks to last season, when I couldn't decide if I was getting a scum read from ultron or just having a strategic disagreement. Either way, nobody else has stuck out to me as a whole lot scummier. The whole Darryl ordeal just looks like Town arguing with Town. For all I know there's some scum mixed in there, but it's the type of exchange they usually stay the hell away from.

I don't feel particularly strongly about this vote, but it's important to have one out there and this'll probably be my last chance for this phase.

VOTE: ultron87

Apologies again for not being more a factor on Day One. I'll be better tomorrow.

ultron87

Shrug. I might be/probably am wrong. I certainly didn't expect anyone else to follow my lead. I do basically believe Xam at this point, for what it is worth.

I'm somewhat surprised there are actually people with even fewer posts than I that are theoretically playing. Probably due to the holiday. Timeaisis is mostly playing to partwhere he plays a similar game to me where he chimes in rarely at the start.

Kind of expected more out of MattyG after there was at least some suggestion of enthusiasm at the start of the game. After that when the actual game started he has literally just posted a response gif. Does that even count as a day 1 post for not getting replaced?

Style

Banned
I've been a bit occupied over the last couples of days and I come back to see people accusing me of being scum. :|

Come on, you're saying I act weird just like they said last time and guess what I turned out to be then. >:|

Style

Banned
Anyway, Style does strike me as odd too, I did try to poke him earlier asking for his thoughts and didn't get a response. Last game he was a bit odd too at first, but later in the day on he seemed to pick up and made some fairly decent posts.

Vote: Style

Like I said, I've been a bit occupied the last couple of day, but you seem to admit that you are voting on me for inactivity. If you want to boot a villager because of passiveness that seems a bit silly, but I don't think I can say anything to make you change your mind?

For what it's worth, I think style is scum more than Daryll. I could be wrong about daryll. however, scum seems scummier to me.

vote: style

CornBro was my second choice, but cabot makes some interesting observations about style's posting style. Style seems interested in just commenting on the situation, and simply going with the flow, unwilling to make any reads on anyone's potential scumness. Except for that "where's darryl" post, which as I've said before, was just weird.

Obviously it's day 1, all our reads are not based on rock hard information, but you gotta do what you gotta do to satiate the blood thirst.

It's unfortunate to take out a new player on day 1...but eh.

Like I said in the previous addressing, I've been a bit passive the last couple of days because of stuff. If you're all wondering over my poststyle it's merely because I don't have any sharp observations this round. Some of you have talked about my views on Darryl though. The reason I think Darryl being a bit silent is more suspicious than Flux is because, like I said, Flux seems to have taken a hit last game after the role reveals. He got a reason to stay silent now whereas I would have expect Darryl to keep on Darryling from the get go in this game.

My observations have been pretty shoddy though I admit. I haven't been keeping up with all posts in the thread.

Also Style my old buddy, I really want to hear your reads. I thought they were really good last game and would like to hear from you about the current game.

Again, I haven't been super active in the thread lately. :')

I should probably have looked to drop out and get a replacement, but since all eyes are on me now, I better ride this to the end.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Okay, better make a vote that actually matters. First, re-reading the thread, if I was a different username I would probably have voted for myself. This has been a terrible day one and and has been a disgusting effort on my part. As such, My reads are all outta whack. So I figured that since it worked out amazingly for me last time, I'd shoot for the moon again and hit a gut read townie who has not really stood out at all.

VOTE: Zippedpinhead

I fully admit that this is a shot in the dark, so I promise to move my vote when in danger of a tie.

MattyG

Banned
Kind of expected more out of MattyG after there was at least some suggestion of enthusiasm at the start of the game. After that when the actual game started he has literally just posted a response gif. Does that even count as a day 1 post for not getting replaced?
I'm so sorry, I got caught up in Thanksgiving and stuff, so I just haven't had time to actually read through the thread as closely as I'd like and make fully formed opinions. I've been keeping an eye on things, but not able to get as involved as I'd like due to being busy. Tomorrow morning is completely free for me, so I'm going to go through then and cast my vote.

Swamped

Banned
Finally I have the chance to read through the thread properly. So many phone calls lol. Didn't think it would take this long!

It's overdue, but I need to unvote Cabot

UNVOTE

I apologize in advance that my D1 reads so far are more based on previous player's behaviours. To be honest I haven't had much time to dissect people's posts, especially from the past two days. So it's mostly based on memory and general narratives, which isn't the way I usually play, but will hopefully get the job done for D1 at least.

Darryl's replies to the pressure feel like scum Darryl, where he tries to belittle all the reasoning that's thrown against him. I think this tactic is not to convince those who are pressuring him that's he's scum, but to persuade those who are watching the interactions. Admittedly I have never played a game with Darryl before, but I have certainly watched him.

I am also suspicious of Rats and Zipped. I was about Terra too, but I'm on the fence with him ever since he stated his CornBro/Darryl theory (which was that CornBro is an executioner trying to get Darryl lynched). Not because I think that's a probable theory, but because it felt like Town Terra really getting into the game and thinking about things from various angles, even if they seem a little ludicrous. Although, I'm not sure what to think of his latest apology post. I think it's genuine, because he doesn't have any votes on himself.

Rats because his reaction to the double sleepwalker claim was immediate disbelief even though the story presented doesn't really have any holes (so far) (unless Rats is the REAL sleepwalker lol).

Zipped because he made a big deal of deputization and specifically asked people to be wary of those self-nominating, but he never overtly called me out on it even though I was one of the first asking to be deputized.

Anyway, if I can't make it tomorrow:

VOTE: Darryl

MattyG

Banned
Shit, I actually should probably try to at least read summaries and stuff now before I go to bed in case I oversleep.

FluxWaveZ

Yeah... No, I'm not buying it.

Vote: Lollipop Dave

You're a wolf, doing such a blatant fluff job of trying to hide it some people have turned around and think you might be town instead.

And I've got a question for *Splinter: you like interrogating people so much, but how comes you've never actually questioned Lollipop Dave?

You've asked all sorts of people all sorts of questions, but it's never been about the "baker," one of the standout elements of our little game. Here you are posting a huge reads list of "people who stand out," and yet Dave isn't highlighted. In fact, the only acknowledgement of his presence you've ever made was in this scenario:
Crimson was one of the two volunteers (along with Lollipop Dave) who answered when I posted during the lull this morning.
You posted that you'd get to Lollipop Dave later on... that didn't happen.

So, what's your excuse? Forgot to get to him? Didn't have enough time? He didn't stand out enough for you?

MattyG

Banned
Okay, I just went through. I was going to vote for Style, but I don't really want to vote a new player out simply for inactivity, especially if they actually have real life stuff going on.

My other two big suspicions are Xam and Batsnacks. Xam, because I'm not 100% sure I believe the roleclaim and it'd be so easy for him to just jump on that bandwagon and be safe for at least a few days. It's just too convenient.

BUT, I think Batsnacks' playstyle has been a bit strange. It's basically just been jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon, and then when throwing up the defensive countervote when Darryl voted. I know this isn't exactly the most in depth analysis, but with what little we have to go on, at this point I'd say my best bet would be

Vote: batsnacks

Vote: xamtheking

I'm still not ok with the double sleepwalker thing.

I swear someone is going to read into this as me floundering or some shit

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Style (4)
Lollipop Dave .504 .582
Zippedpinhead .625 .691
Zippedpinhead .691
CrimsonFist .716
kingkitty .756
Fireblend .779

Darryl (4)
CornBurrito .364
batsnacks .663
CzarTim .719
StarSketch .735 .754
Swamped .790

Xamtheking (3)
Makai .511
Boo Boo'n .634
StarSketch .794

batsnacks (2)
Darryl .660
MattyG .793

Lollipop Dave (1)
FluxWaveZ .792

StarSketch (1)
cabot .699

Zippedpinhead (1)
Terrabyte20xx .788

ultron87 (1)
Rats Off To Ya .783

*Splinter (0)
cabot .191 .383
Terrabyte20xx .258 .788

Swamped (0)
CzarTim .552 .719

QuantumBro (0)
kingkitty .536 .756
batsnacks .605 .630

CornBurrito (0)
Darryl .475 .660
batsnacks .630 .663

Timeaisis (0)
cabot .452 .491
Xamtheking .477 .495

FluxWaveZ (0)
cabot .383 .452

cabot (0)
Swamped .201 .790
Lollipop Dave .582 .717

RobotNinjaHornets (0)
cabot .491 .699
FluxWaveZ .610 .695
Xamtheking .611 .617
FluxWaveZ .695 .792

No active vote for Day 1:
*Splinter
Burbeting
Drop
GreatLord Tiger
Lollipop Dave (has previously voted)
QuantumBro
RobotNinjaHornets
Septimus Prime
Style
Timeaisis
ultron87
Xamtheking (has previously voted)

Day 1 ends:
red_1448816400.png

15 votes for majority

cabot

Yeah... No, I'm not buying it.

Vote: Lollipop Dave

You're a wolf, doing such a blatant fluff job of trying to hide it some people have turned around and think you might be town instead.

And I've got a question for *Splinter: you like interrogating people so much, but how comes you've never actually questioned Lollipop Dave?

You've asked all sorts of people all sorts of questions, but it's never been about the "baker," one of the standout elements of our little game. Here you are posting a huge reads list of "people who stand out," and yet Dave isn't highlighted. In fact, the only acknowledgement of his presence you've ever made was in this scenario:

You posted that you'd get to Lollipop Dave later on... that didn't happen.

So, what's your excuse? Forgot to get to him? Didn't have enough time? He didn't stand out enough for you?

There are two people that do this in GAFia regularly (high fluff, role playing regardless of alignment) and these are ScraftyDevil and nin1000. Hell, I saved nin's ass in Election when he was under the kosh, confirmed him as town and he just kept the fluff up all game. It's not scummy to fluff, Dave has also made points on the game itself (a little less than I'd like, but he has commented) and now with Makai resorting to soft claiming, I guess we should spare him.

cabot

I just can't agree with that. What if I was scum with a PR? Why give me a whole free night to do shit when you think I am scum? Unless you suspect someone who posts less than me just as much, vote for me. Don't spare someone just because they post a lot if you think they are scum.

It's D1, the margin for error is incredibly large. I'm not steel willed, I don't know for certain your scum. Why waste one of the active posters on an uncertain thought?

More time gives more conviction to opinion.

Top Bottom