• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Werewolf |OT| Was it all just a Dream?

cabot

I'll be on mobile because im about to try and fit a CPU cooler onto this machine while swigging gin.

Pray for me.

Guess I'll leave my vote on Style, unless something last minute happens.

Seeing as the people providing objections didn't suggest any alternatives, I'll be deputising Cabot too. If anyone has any better ideas, speak up now.

batsnacks

Guess I'll leave my vote on Style, unless something last minute happens.

Seeing as the people providing objections didn't suggest any alternatives, I'll be deputising Cabot too. If anyone has any better ideas, speak up now.

If/when cabot becomes sheriff... I don't think you should announce who you're deputizing.

Palmer_v1

Yeah the deputize command is a public day command.

red_1449248400.png

Trigger

I feel like I have more people that I read town than scum. For now, I'll go with my gut between the top candidates.

Vote: Style

Fireblend

Banned
No Voters:

Lollipop Dave
StarSketch
Timeaisis
ultron87
Xamtheking

Shame on you all. It's D2, using your vote to prod/pressure is expected.

Actually, looking at that list that is not that many non-votes. I think the votes look low because they're pretty distributed? I'd worry more about old/stagnant votes honestly.

Oh shit I don't have an active vote!

vote: style

It's mainly choosing the lesser of two evils here, I'm a choosing to trust greatlors tiger's Role claim and fall back on my style read from day 1.

Here's to surviving the night!

ultron87

After re-reading the GLT post like five times, it still strikes me very weird that the ordinary villager roleclaim is just kind of peppered in to his defense. That, and the entire post is a defense of himself, which isn't suspect, but is kind of weird that that's literally his only contribution today.

I really don't have a strong feeling here, but I think he's our best bet today and we're running out of time.

VOTE: GreatLordTiger

FYI GreatLord Tiger's name has a space in it so this isn't showing up properly on the vote count.

OKAY I'M GONE.

cabot

It seems Style will take it. Good to see he was here to offer a defense.

I'll switch to Style if it gets close to a tie, I'd prefer to see his flip over Tigers right now.

Makai

I have no real read on either but if I had to pick one of them, it's definitely Style. When he was under pressure on Day 1, he immediately jumped on the chance to shift attention to Dave and me.

Vote: Style

Looking over his posts, I can understand the case against Style. Not sure I'm feeling it, but I'm not feeling much of anything at this point. I'll keep my vote where it is unless some shenanigans happen.

FluxWaveZ

Style, huh. Both him and StarSketch were "decent" targets, but I have a feeling they're both just Town.

Though, seeing how he's been playing and his self-vote above, I guess he had it coming just like Darryl did.

Style

Banned
Yeah it's my own fault, I haven't been as active as I wanted, sorry guys. I should have found a replacement and dropped out last round already.

Top Bottom