• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harry Potter [Mafia] |OT| “Yer a werewolf, ‘Arry”

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
@Bl?rg; ?f th? D??ly Pr?ph?t w?s t?wn ?l?gn?d, R?t? w??ld h?v? ??t?d t? lynch p?nd? by n?w. 1-1 ?s ? gr??t tr?d?-?ff f?r t?wn. Th? f?ct R?t? h?s n?t cl??m?d ?nd?c?t?s ?t w?s ? f??l?d g?mb?t.

Kalor

So I'm still catching up on the thread but I don't feel confidant lynching Crab today. So I will go with someone who has blended in a bit, at least for me.

Vote: bananaspaceprincess

VOTE: bananaspaceprincess

Off to bed. I look forward to the huge clusterfuck when I wake up tomorrow. Thankfully I should also be dead.

I hope I get an ordinary role next time. I've experienced too much pressure and responsibility thus far.

1. ? w?sn't ?nd?r s?ff?c??nt s?sp?c??n D1 ?r D2 t? w?rr?nt br??dcr?mb?ng.

2. ?t's n?t ?nt?-t?wn b?c??s? ?t th?s p??nt y?? h?v? str?ng r??s?n t? b?l??v? G?rl?k ?s ?n ?nt?-t?wn r?l?. H? n??ds t? bl?ck ?v?ry?n? - th?t ?ncl?d?s y?? ?nd C_M.

3. Th?n my ?ct??ns w?th r?g?rd t? L?C m?k? n? s?ns?.

4. ? d?dn't f?nd th?s H?rcr?x by ?nv?st?g?tng. <<------- ?mp?rt?nt.

5. Y??r ?xpl?n?t??n m?k?s n? s?ns?. WHY D?D RYN?M N?T S?? TH? K?LL?R. L?t?r?lly j?st ?nsw?r th?t ?r s?t d?wn.

Crab:
"1. I wasn't under sufficient suspicion D1 or D2 to warrant breadcrumbing."​

o rly

Fine. I'm role-claiming.

I am Argus Filch, the Hallway Monitor. I am aligned with the town.

Each night I can visit one person with VISIT, and I get told if they have the presence of dark magic about them. N1 I visited Swamped. She had nothing. N2 I visited Lord of Castamere. He had nothing. There is a second part to my role. I know the identity of Dolores Umbridge, but if she dies, I die, so I'm not going to reveal it. I don't think this works the other way round. When I die, her identity is revealed to the Death Eaters. Currently she is neutral/non-aligned; I assume she can be recruited if they know who she is.

I have bread-crumbed my role and how it works numerous points through-out both D1 and D2 and I'm going to go back and quote them all now.

Quite the #scumtell.

Why are you damning yourself?

And besides, a smart breadcrumb is meant to be deployed ASAP in order to better disprove accusations by allowing the accused to show proof that they've effectively pre-empted them as long ago as possible. They are best deployed early and when not under suspicion.

Your breadcrumb came after all the facts. You dropping your breadcrumb on the same Day you Role-claimed does not give that breadcrumb much credibility, especially in light of Hyperactivity's discovery that Gorlak was Umbridge on N2.

Crab:
"2. It's not anti-town because at this point you have strong reason to believe Gorlak is an anti-town role. He needs to block everyone - that includes you and C_M."​

Gorlak is a confirmed Neutral, and his Role's roleblocking power can be anti-town or not at his own choosing. It's his choice whether to play for Bad or Good. He's not inherently anti-Town, his choices are.

Lately, he's been trying to sow as much anti-Town discord as possible by posting nonsensical accusations and being an overall lame version of me, and I sincerely hope his influence isn't working on anyone. But I believe his heart's in the right place, so I'm SPARING him. You're the real target, who's attempted to use Gorlak for your own selfish benefit.

Crab:
"3. Then my actions with regard to LoC make no sense."​

I have yet to fully look into your association with Mr. Castamere in-depth, and I doubt I'll have time to now, so I leave that in the capable hands of the rest of the Town.

Remember everyone; I was successfully swapped via prank on both N2 and N4, confirmed so by PM. There is no evidence whatsoever from my POV that Mr. Castamere is telling the truth about his Role as Dobby.

Crab:
"4. I didn't find this Horcrux by investigating. <<------- important."​

I maintain my previous comments on your apparent discovery of a Horcrux.

Crab:
"5. Your explanation makes no sense. WHY DID RYNAM NOT SEE THE KILLER. Literally just answer that or sit down."​

If you're referring to Rynam seeing you and only you visit Swamped during N1, he did see the killer. It was you.

If you're referring to N2; Rynam was initially watching me, not Burbeting. Rynam saw TheGoddamn visit me for the swapping, picked me up and left Burbeting there. Rynam was gone from the scene by the time the killer came to collect Burbeting.

So I'm still catching up on the thread but I don't feel confidant lynching Crab today. So I will go with someone who has blended in a bit, at least for me.

Vote: bananaspaceprincess

VOTE: bananaspaceprincess

Off to bed. I look forward to the huge clusterfuck when I wake up tomorrow. Thankfully I should also be dead.

I hope I get an ordinary role next time. I've experienced too much pressure and responsibility thus far.

I know I have suspicions against BSP, but I have tangible evidence against Crab. You both need to read my case against Crab, and reconsider.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
1. th?r?'s ? d?ff?r?nc? b?tw??n s?y?ng th?ngs th?t ?l?gn w?th y??r r?l? ?nd ?bvi???s sh?t l?k? h?dd?n acr?nyms. ?.R.G.?.S. ?s s?m?th?ng ? d?n't d? ?nt? d3. M?n?r st?ff ?s. D? y?? w?nt m? t? g? b?ck ?nd f?nd ?t f?r y??.

2. Th?s ?ll r?sts ?n y?? b?l??v?ng G?rl?k. ? d? n?t.

3. & 4. y?? d?n't h?v? ?nsw?rs t??, b?t y?? ?r? ch??s?ng t? ?v?rl??k th?m b?c??s? y?? ?r? ?BS?SS?D.

5. TH? K?LL?R W?S ?LS? SW?TCH?D ?W?Y FR?M Y??. RYN?M W??LD H?V? S??N ?T.

J?s?s chr?st, y?? ?r? s? d?sp?r?t? t? g? ?ft?r m? ?G??N y?? ?r? ?gn?r?ng th? f?ct th? ?v?d?nc? d??s n?t st?ck ?p.

I know I have suspicions against BSP, but I have tangible evidence against Crab. You both need to read my case against Crab, and reconsider.

Blarg, Kawl is town, I'm 99.99% sure. You can check the 3rd secret message to confirm.

I don't think he'd be fooled into believing Crab unless they both share something in common.

So you vote me for what reason now?

Seriously. There is a person who has a million things that don't add up. Did you all forget that Crab was switched at least two times and this never was cleared. Just because Crab is very active such things get swept under the carpet.

1. He was seen visiting Swamped N1. Swamped died. Crab started that ninja shit. Was there ever proof for that??

2. Anybody remember when Crab said he was switched BEFORE ninpot even sent the pms out???? Again something that was never questioned again.

3. I am the Lore Queen and I am telling you what the fuck would Filch have to do with anything near a power?? As the few of you who read the books might remember he was a Squib. Meaning someone with wizard parents who does not show signs of magic himself. He cannot use magic. He basically is human so how would an Argus Filch be able to detect dark magic or whatever???

4. And now the most important part. Kawl just said that he actually has the exact role Crab claims to be!!!! And you still think Crab is right???

There are very few town PRs unclaimed yet and now your trying to force to get the last once out. This is so stupid it hurts. I know how Palmer must have felt in election now!

Kawl_USC

So you vote me for what reason now?

Seriously. There is a person who has a million things that don't add up. Did you all forget that Crab was switched at least two times and this never was cleared. Just because Crab is very active such things get swept under the carpet.

1. He was seen visiting Swamped N1. Swamped died. Crab started that ninja shit. Was there ever proof for that??

2. Anybody remember when Crab said he was switched BEFORE ninpot even sent the pms out???? Again something that was never questioned again.

3. I am the Lore Queen and I am telling you what the fuck would Filch have to do with anything near a power?? As the few of you who read the books might remember he was a Squib. Meaning someone with wizard parents who does not show signs of magic himself. He cannot use magic. He basically is human so how would an Argus Filch be able to detect dark magic or whatever???

4. And now the most important part. Kawl just said that he actually has the exact role Crab claims to be!!!! And you still think Crab is right???

There are very few town PRs unclaimed yet and now your trying to force to get the last once out. This is so stupid it hurts. I know how Palmer must have felt in election now!

Yea, would be crazy if we had several people who could find horcruxes given that we don't have multiple switchers, role blocks, role investigators or...wait that's not right we've had multiple of almost everything. Whoops.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
1. Y?s, wh?ch w?'v? b??n ?v?r s?v?r?l t?m?s ?nd y?? ?r? *ch??s?ng* t? ?gn?r?.
2. N?t tr??. H? h?dn't f?n?sh?d s?nd?ng th?m ??t. ? g?t m?n? pr?b?bly f?rst b?c??s? n?n l?v?s m? (?nd ? l?v? h?m).
3. ? d?n't kn?w ?s m?ch fl?v??r ?s y??, b?t ? q??ck G??gl?:

Filch was charged with checking the students and their possessions for dark objects with Secrecy Sensors

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Argus_Filch

S? why ?r? y?? ly?ng.

4. K?wl th?nks ? ?m. Th?t sh??ld t?ll ?v?ry?n? s?m?th?ng.

5. W???????y t?? l?t? t?? pr?t?nd y??'r? ? t?wn PR n?w.

Rynam

If you're referring to N2; Rynam was initially watching me, not Burbeting. Rynam saw TheGoddamn visit me for the swapping, picked me up and left Burbeting there. Rynam was gone from the scene by the time the killer came to collect Burbeting.

Iirc I watched Burb on that night because you were switched with him. At least I understand it that way.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Argus_Filch

H?h, ? h?v? ? c??l s?ns?r th?ng. Th? R?d ?f Tr?th, ?wwwww y????h.

Fine then. Role Claim time. Because 1 1/2 hours is better than 10 minutes before the day ends.

I am your third investigator.

I am able to SNOOP: Players during the night and at the end of the night I receive a message on the alignment of this player. And if my snoop went through I can write an article about it the next day. I send this to ninpot and they post it for me.

Yes I am Rita fucking Skeeter.

I Snooped the following Players. So far.

N1: Miracle: Hogwarts

N2: TheGoddamn: Hogwarts

N3: Magnumboy20xx: Hogwarts

N4: Flatearthpandas: DeathEaters

Most of my articles are fluff but I tried to hint everything I learned during the night. (Trust in miracles, goddammit it's right, 20++ Girls are alright and bla bla) Last time when I finally hit scum I tried to be as straight forward with it as possible. And luckily Blarg figured it out pretty easy.

So if you are unsure about Crab vote Panda and see for yourself!

Ask me if there is something unclear!

nin1000

Banned
Day 5 votes

lone_prodigy (1)
theexodu5 3041 (3392)
christina mackenzie 3063 (3343)
blargonaut 3172 (3185)
blargonaut 3185 (3197)
theawesomepossum 3189 (3198)
flame_ac 3204
gorlak 3216 (3332)
bananaspaceprincess 3218 (3356)
lord of castamere 3222 (3280)
gorlak 3358 (3517)

blargonaut (0)
kawl_usc 3086 (3512)
crab 3304 (3545)
gorlak 3332 (3358)

do we actually have to vote for players, or am i being slightly too inventive? (0)
crab 3099 (3275)

theawesomepossum (0)
blargonaut 3143 (3166)
lone_prodigy 3165 (3199)

lord of castamere (1)
blargonaut 3197 (3208)
blargonaut 3208 (3353)
roytheone 3217 (3555)
kalor 3243 (3470)
magnumboy20xx 3464

flame_ac (1)
crab 3275 (3304)
theawesomepossum 3322

enker (0)
lord of castamere 3280 (3459)

flatearthpandas (0)
blargonaut 3353 (3529)
lone_prodigy 3460 (3461)

gorlak (2)
flatearthpandas 3458
crab 3566 (3593)
theexodu5 3573

magnumboy20xx (1)
lord of castamere 3459
kalor 3470 (3602)

roythescum (1)
gorlak 3517

crab (3)
blargonaut 3529 (3529)
blargonaut 3529 (3529)
blargonaut 3529 (3529)
blargonaut 3529 (3529)
blargonaut 3529 (3529)
blargonaut 3529
bananaspaceprincess 3541
roytheone 3555
theexodu5 3559 (3573)

bananaspaceprincess (4)
crab 3545 (3566)
crab 3593
kalor 3602
christina mackenzie 3603
kawl_usc 3607

gre_1450119600.png

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Remember this?

Scum doesn't toss a vote on fellow scum at the end of the day. Maybe Hyper did it for kicks but I doubt it.

Vote: flatearthpandas

If he's not scum we lynch BSP.

Wr?ng w?y r??nd. W? t?st BSP, th?n p?nd?. BSP h?d m?lt?pl? ?pp?rt?n?t??s t? cl??m ?nd d?d n?t. ?dd?t??n?lly, th?r? ?s s?mply n? w?y R?t? ?s t?wn-?l?gn?d. B?th fr?m ?ct??ns, ?nd fl?v??r - ?'v? r??d ?n??gh t? kn?w /t l??st th?t.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Well. That's interesting. Not sure I entirely follow and it makes me a little less certain about you.

R??lly? ? th??ght y?? f??nd ?t ?n m? M?y ?s w?ll s?y th?n, ? w?s g?v?n ? H?rcr?x (th? r?ng).

Blarg, Kawl is town, I'm 99.99% sure. You can check the 3rd secret message to confirm.

I don't think he'd be fooled into believing Crab unless they both share something in common.

Kaw isn't confirmed anything unless he actually states his Name.

All he's given you back are a few vague elbow-nudges and winks. He's been antagonizing me since the beginning of the game and I completely disregard him. I won't believe a fucking thing he's ever posted until he actually comes clean with his Name-claim.

And he's beside the point. You and Kalor are choosing to follow a last-minute-ditch attempt by Crab to save himself by putting BSP in the firing line, only AFTER I've put him on the defense. Tell me; what EXACTLY makes his accusation against BSP more credible than my case against him?

I want the both of you to tell me exactly why you're voting out BSP instead of Crab.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Th? ?d?? w? h?v? ?n?th?r t?wn-?l?gn?d ?nv?st?g?t?r ?s n?ns?ns?. L??k:

B?rb?t?ng (p?sts fr?m sc?mch?t)
Bl?rg?n??t (L?g?l?m?ns)
S?wn??ks (r?l? f??l?d ?n sc?m)
Chr?st?n? (r?l? ?nv?st?g?t?r)
Ryn?m (w?tch/r)
P?ss?bly m? (s?? cl??m)
BSP (R?t?)

Th?r? ?s n? ch?nc? w? h?v? 7(!!!!) ?r ?v?n 6(!!!!!) ?nv?st?g?t?ng r?l?s. Th?t w??ld b? h?rr?f?c?lly ?nb?l?nc?d, th?r? ?s n? w?y sc?m c?n s?rv?v? th?t. Th? ?th?r m?ds w??ldn't ?v? l?t s?lv? ?nd n?n h?st th? g?m?.

Oh, and another thing; Matt Attack has been a complete non-entity this entire game and it's irritating me. His posts are basically the bare minimum it requires to acknowledge that he's still playing.

All he's given you back are a few vague elbow-nudges and winks. He's been antagonizing me since the beginning of the game and I completely disregard him. I won't believe a fucking thing he's ever posted until he actually comes clean with his Name-claim.

And he's beside the point. You and Kalor are choosing to follow a last-minute-ditch attempt by Crab to save himself by putting BSP in the firing line, only AFTER I've put him on the defense. Tell me; what EXACTLY makes his accusation against BSP more credible than my case against him?

I want the both of you to tell me exactly why you're voting out BSP instead of Crab.

I have seen Kawl's role PM, all of it. Everything.

I've question him on various parts and it checks out.

Kawl for Blarg's benefit answer one more time.

You need to write a letter and grab a quill and some paper. You sit down on a chair in front of your desk but have difficulty beginning to write. Why is that?

They way they've been conversing is just like how we've been hinting to each other, cats, leaps. I'm convinced they both share something in common.

If BSP was really suspicious of Crab why didn't she run SNOOP on him?

Blarg see my quoted post above. I agree there's a lot of evidence against Crab, but a vote from scum that's not bussing is pretty legitimate.

Votes are meaningless gestures until the bell rings and they're all locked in. Scum can throw votes wherever, however and whenever they want, even against each other and at the last minute of any given Day. What matters is what's locked in.

That vote from Hyperactivity against Crab is utterly meaningless, and in no way absolves Crab nor erases any of the points I've raised against him; his witnessed N1 visit to Swamped and the fact that scum knew that Gorlak was Umbridge before the Filch Lover fake-claim was deployed.

The Burbeting fiasco on N2 has nothing to do with Crab either, and not only that, it's so painfully obvious that Rynam was watching me when TheGoddamn switched me out with Burbeting. Rynam doesn't watch places, he watches targets. He followed me wherever I went that Night, and wasn't around Burbeting at all when he was attacked by the killer meant for me.

They way they've been conversing is just like how we've been hinting to each other, cats, leaps. I'm convinced they both share something in common.

Because I am smart enough not to snoop on the most obvious targets. I need the snoop to go through in order to write the article so I chose players that seemed a little off the hook. (And I took names that I felt could be turned into something ;))

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Th? ?d?? w? h?v? ?n?th?r t?wn-?l?gn?d ?nv?st?g?t?r ?s n?ns?ns?. L??k:

B?rb?t?ng (p?sts fr?m sc?mch?t)
Bl?rg?n??t (L?g?l?m?ns)
S?wn??ks (r?l? f??l?d ?n sc?m)
Chr?st?n? (r?l? ?nv?st?g?t?r)
Ryn?m (w?tch/r)
P?ss?bly m? (s?? cl??m)
BSP (R?t?)

Th?r? ?s n? ch?nc? w? h?v? 7(!!!!) ?r ?v?n 6(!!!!!) ?nv?st?g?t?ng r?l?s. Th?t w??ld b? h?rr?f?c?lly ?nb?l?nc?d, th?r? ?s n? w?y sc?m c?n s?rv?v? th?t. Th? ?th?r m?ds w??ldn't ?v? l?t s?lv? ?nd n?n h?st th? g?m?.

H?W D??S ?NY?N? J?ST?FY BSP WH?N W? H?V? S? M?NY ?NV?ST?G?T?V? R?L?S.

L?t?r?lly ? th?rd ?f t?wn c?n sc?m-f?nd ?f y?? b?l??v? h?r. Th?t's n?ns?ns?.

Kawl_USC

Aw, sorry big guy, didn't realize you were the only one who got to dominate the conversation in the town.

Kawl_USC

If that quote was meant for me there, I don't have a response to that, I don't see anything like that in my role message. To please our town overlord I'll say it, I'm Luna Lovegood, like obviously and I already posted what I can do on the previous page. Am I, like, okay to trust now Dumbleboor sir?

How many Death Eaters are left?

1. Poisoner
2. Role blocker
3. Swapper ? (Crab mentions he was swapped but can't confirm with anyone)

Then there's LoC's claim of a 2nd killer.

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
Just caught up. So much has happened, so little time to digest anything. I normally lean towards what blarg says, but I believe crab is town. In fact it was bsp's excessive pushing to Lynch crab that had me lean towards her being scum, but now that she's role claimed I'm not sure about her being scum now. The way I see it, we have two options to gain valuable information. 1: we Lynch pandas to see if she is telling the truth, or 2:we Lynch BSP to see her role and see if she is telling the truth.

The delema is that option 2 is a safer bet,but if bsp really is telling the truth,option 1 gives us even more information on who to trust and who not to. It may be a gamble, but I think option 1 might just be worth the risk.

vote:flatearthpandas

Top Bottom