• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy [Mafia] |OT| Living in a Materia World, and I am a Materia Girl

Kevyt

You gonna actually respond? You know, contribute?

You can vote twice for two different people?

YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE HE'S A REAL MAMMAL, DRAGON SCUM

Maybe, but I am not a dragon though.

I can see what is so scummy about both Hyperactivity and UltraJay, though.

What exactly is scummy?

And you want to LYNCH him...?

Are you guys serious? You know he has a named role, he'll probably be the focus of a bunch of night actions tonight, along with you, and you want to fucking LYNCH him

I don't know what the fuck is up with the xam voters. Vote me. VOTE ME.

VOTE: Hyperactivity

You fuckers want to kill a possible pr

Well then...

All scum probably have PRs. You can't let someone by because of that. No one is lynching Xam right now, anyways. We still have an hour, drama queen. I'm just feeling people up and getting reads.

Double: Hyperactivity

Okay... So you're not town doctor then, unless you can't really double vote.

Sorian

Banned
I woke up early, guess I just couldn't stand to miss the end of day! That or I'm still jet lagged.

Reading through the past few pages, it seems like a lot has happened! I honestly don't really understand why the tide has turned so heavily towards hyperactivity. As far as I can see he's contributed to the discussion well, unlike Ultrajay who did seriously derail things by mixing players up with each other. But maybe I am missing something?

I'm also concerned about Darryl's double vote power. Seems like it takes a lot of power away from the town consensus, especially in the last couple hours when not everyone is online. To take power away from the town at this crucial moment is concerning IMO.

It's a common power role actually, it's to be expected. Don't get too upset if someone has an override power as well and just says "fuck you town, we are doing this instead"

I can't....

You guys seriously wanted to lynch a possible pr while he's away from the game.

LaucnhpadMcQ pls.

How noble.

Me and Launch are buddies
The fuck you talking about?

I thought you were gone.

UltraJay

I woke up early, guess I just couldn't stand to miss the end of day! That or I'm still jet lagged.

Reading through the past few pages, it seems like a lot has happened! I honestly don't really understand why the tide has turned so heavily towards hyperactivity. As far as I can see he's contributed to the discussion well, unlike Ultrajay who did seriously derail things by mixing players up with each other. But maybe I am missing something?

I'm also concerned about Darryl's double vote power. Seems like it takes a lot of power away from the town consensus, especially in the last couple hours when not everyone is online. To take power away from the town at this crucial moment is concerning IMO.

I doubt that derailed much. It was between Xam and Seath who, at the time, were both acting the fool. Hence why I mixed them up. It didn't change my vote on Xam, only added to it. He has been contributing which isn't what I can say for Seath right now. AT THE MOMENT I'm keeping off him, especially since Xam may be a PR.

My vote is on hyper, but I'm actually agreeing with him that investigating or watching Xam would be the best at this time.

Oh, and Blarg, I would like a lot more information on, well, any of your votes outside of bandwagoning. Out of all the votes on me, only Sorian has made his case. That's disconcerting.

Kevyt

Assuming we don't have anything super crazy happen in this last hour, I'll see you all on day 2!

What makes you think you're going to make it to day two? For all we know anyone of us, including you, could go by being NK'd. Unless you're pretty confident, 100%, that you'll make it to day two would be by knowing that you yourself are scum and won't be NK'd.

Freudian slip?

Interesting choice of words...

Sorian

Banned
I can see what is so scummy about both Hyperactivity and UltraJay, though.

There you go babies, maybe shut up next time instead of assuming he doesn't know what he is doing, jesus.

Remember that one time the double voter was scum? :p

Anyway, Hyper or UJ, I'm fine with either, you said you understand the UJ vote, explain your thoughts.

So, thoughts on UJ?

UltraJay

Well, that escalated quickly. That being said... It's either TAP or Hyper, so...

Vote: Hyperactivity

Feels like a pretty safe Day 1 choice, sorry man.

And my apologies for not having a read list on day 1, I was pretty busy yesterday and didn't have a chance to type one up. I'll have one ready to go at the start of day 2 based off of the events of today. From what I've seen so far, I do feel confident in Sorian, Terrabyte and Darryl right now as town though. Null on Blarg for sure. Not seeing any obvious smoking gun scum yet, but I think that we may see a pattern emerge very quickly. Assuming we don't have anything super crazy happen in this last hour, I'll see you all on day 2!

The hell did Terra do? He's not even here! If you are just slipping names here than that is really bad play.

blu_1450630800.png

THE DARKNESS LOOMS

blargonaut (2)
pop-o-matic 57 (288)
sorian 228 (290)
seath 275 (391)
hyperactivity 335 (505)
theawesomepossum 389
launchpadmcq 399 (764)
terrabyte20xx 636

hyperactivity (5)
sorian 58 (137)
nin1000 95 (136)
ultrajay 754
launchpadmcq 764
hyperactivity 808 (839)
darryl 814
darryl 814
tl21xx 850

sorian (0)
hyperactivity 66 (335)
darryl 68 (716)
swamped 75 (151)

terrabyte20xx (0)
zippedpinhead 120 (233)

nin1000 (0)
sorian 137 (228)
terrabyte20xx 220 (636)

pop-o-matic (0)
swamped 151 (589)
blargonaut 405 (410)

xamtheking (1)
nin1000 173 (179)
zippedpinhead 310
ultrajay 513 (712)
blargonaut 659 (842)
swamped 701 (798)
ultrajay 712 (754)
darryl 717 (814)

ultrajay (3)
nin1000 234 (531)
blargonaut 355 (397)
sorian 699
stackpoleh 703
xamtheking 735 (825)
blargonaut 842

seath (0)
blargonaut 265 (285)
blargonaut 285 (296)
sorian 476 (641)
hyperactivity 726 (774)
hyperactivity 774 (808)

stackpoleh (1)
pop-o-matic 288
nin1000 531 (551)

theawesomepossum (3)
sorian 290 (413)
seath 425
sorian 641 (699)
nin1000 708
swamped 798

darryl (0)
blargonaut 323 (355)
stackpoleh 651 (688)
xamtheking 719 (735)

starsketch (0)
tl21xx 354 (850)

launchpadmcq (0)
blargonaut 397 (405)
sorian 413 (419)
sorian 419 (476)

tl21xx (0)
blargonaut 504 (659)

zippedpinhead (0)
swamped 589 (701)

ultra jay (1)
starsketch 709

swamped (0)
darryl 716 (717)

Hmm, I'm sure.
*incoming RL backstory*
We go to a good chunk of plays since I have an aunt who works in theatre, and we just went to Elf last week. So it was nice, but not that big of a surprise, when I heard my littlest brother and my father talking about how they were going to the Seuessical(or however its spelled)

Are you accepting Starsketch's vote for UltraJay even though she put a space in the name?

Yeah, the intention's still there.

Star, would you be a dear and go back and fix your vote? I'll allow you to edit or just cast a new vote with the correct spelling; whatever you want.

What I've learned from each and every single one of these games

It's better just hide and be inactive. Town doesn't lynch it's fucking prs that way

Sorian

Banned
*incoming RL backstory*
We go to a good chunk of plays since I have an aunt who works in theatre, and we just went to Elf last week. So it was nice, but not that big of a surprise, when I heard my littlest brother and my father talking about how they were going to the Seuessical(or however its spelled)

The gentlemanly thing to do is to always believe RL stuff and to never lie about RL stuff. You didn't actually need to explain to me, it was just convenient.

UltraJay

Scum has their fair share of targets tonight. The double-voter, the cop, or the unknown Xam? They'll pick whoever is least likely to be protected.

Kevyt

Well...

Unvote: TheAwesomePossum

Vote: UltraJay

Mostly because I want to give Hyper a chance to prove himself...

I doubt that derailed much. It was between Xam and Seath who, at the time, were both acting the fool. Hence why I mixed them up. It didn't change my vote on Xam, only added to it. He has been contributing which isn't what I can say for Seath right now. AT THE MOMENT I'm keeping off him, especially since Xam may be a PR.

My vote is on hyper, but I'm actually agreeing with him that investigating or watching Xam would be the best at this time.

Oh, and Blarg, I would like a lot more information on, well, any of your votes outside of bandwagoning. Out of all the votes on me, only Sorian has made his case. That's disconcerting.

Ok, UltraJay-- that's fair enough. Thinking back over it, I feel like your mistake wasn't actually something a mafia member would do.

UNVOTE:UltraJay

As for who to vote for now, none of the current top candidates make much sense to me. It feels like some players have just vanished under the radar. For example, what happened to pop-o-matic? I feel like he disappeared. He never even took his pressure vote off me after I posted. So now I'm voting in the hopes of hearing from him.

VOTE: pop-o-matic

OK, I just kinda caught up with what's going on in the thread. Just gonna say that I always got the impression that this was going to be a role madness game, between Scrafty using a named FF character as the example PM and the fact that this game is rated ? in the main Mafia thread. If anyone can give me indication to the contrary, please present it to me.

Anyway, between TheAwesomePossoum, UJ and Hyper, while part of me wants to lynch TAP, since I think leaving someone that inactive alive since it gives scum what's essentially a free kill. The way Hyper's been breaking down, though, between trying to stifle discussion and the mad gambits like the self-vote and his roleclaim, are definitely sus enough that I feel I'm gonna have to put my vote there.

UltraJay

Hyper, you want more roles to be revealed? Because that's how you do it. It's almost like Gafia's motto.

Sorian has just about outed every town PR alongside Daryl. Do we really want to believe he is town?

Sorian

Banned
Double: Sorian

Just going off of your read from earlier or do you have a new problem with me? Also, who is your second choice behind me, honestly curious.

OK, I just kinda caught up with what's going on in the thread. Just gonna say that I always got the impression that this was going to be a role madness game, between Scrafty using a named FF character as the example PM and the fact that this game is rated ? in the main Mafia thread. If anyone can give me indication to the contrary, please present it to me.

Anyway, between TheAwesomePossoum, UJ and Hyper, while part of me wants to lynch TAP, since I think leaving someone that inactive alive since it gives scum what's essentially a free kill. The way Hyper's been breaking down, though, between trying to stifle discussion and the mad gambits like the self-vote and his roleclaim, are definitely sus enough that I feel I'm gonna have to put my vote there.

Did you see that he claimed investigator? Really planning to keep that vote?

Kevyt

Well...

Mostly because I want to give Hyper a chance to prove himself...

Also, because for some reason I trust Sorian more than anyone else here.

Yeah... ;_;

Ok, UltraJay-- that's fair enough. Thinking back over it, I feel like your mistake wasn't actually something a mafia member would do.

As for who to vote for now, none of the current top candidates make much sense to me. It feels like some players have just vanished under the radar. For example, what happened to pop-o-matic? I feel like he disappeared. He never even took his pressure vote off me after I posted. So now I'm voting in the hopes of hearing from him.

This late in the day though? There's like 30 minutes remaining and now you want to hear from him? Why would you wait this late?

When I casted my vote on TAP, I made sure there was enough time for him to get back and reply, make a case for himself. Now in my opinion you're conveniently, to a certain degree taking the heat off UltraJay.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Hyper, you want more roles to be revealed? Because that's how you do it. It's almost like Gafia's motto.

Sorian has just about outed every town PR alongside Daryl. Do we really want to believe he is town?

UNVOTE

I'm saying I will vote for self-preservation if need be.Otherwise I'll continue to go for some inactive

Sorian

Banned

Saw some votes for both me and you and decided to try to throw the shade at me? Cute.

How have I outed any PRs? I wasn't even voting for Hyper, you morons pressured him.

Top Bottom