• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harry Potter [Mafia] |OT| “Yer a werewolf, ‘Arry”

LoC you are seriously annoying me! Where does your lynch Gorlak stance come from? We have two scum at our hands and yet you'll prefer to lynch me?

You want to lynch Crab today, but if we don't let's go for the neutral tomorrow instead of Crab? WTF? #scumtell

No, I agree. My point was, why would someone want to lynch Crab tomorrow? If they think Crab's even slightly town then they should want to lynch you tomorrow. If they don't then Crab's clearly the better choice today as he's the stronger player.

Kalor

I think Crab is likely scum but I'd rather go with a confirmed Death Eater than someone who I strongly think is one.

Gorlak

Banned
Anyway it's time to vote! We have two targets, we will never be able to uphold the current day/night cycle during endgame. In fact the cycle is irrelevant for that matter. We have scum, we have talked about everything. There is no need to stall anything.

We will just create boredom and uneasiness for the remaining active players if we drag this out.

Be done with it and move on. We want to uphold the spirits and be interested in the game, this will only be achieved if we come to a decision fast, now that we have reasonable targets. Be swift and make the game enjoyable. Please.

(look at woofies if you want to see something you do not want to experience)

roytheone

LoC heavily pushing for Crab instead of Pandas only makes me more sure of my choice for lynching Pandas instead of Crab. LoC is my prime scum suspect after pandas and Crab, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is a play to keep pandas alive one more night.

LoC heavily pushing for Crab instead of Pandas only makes me more sure of my choice for lynching Pandas instead of Crab. LoC is my prime scum suspect after pandas and Crab, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is a play to keep pandas alive one more night.

and you'd better believe I'm bringing this back if FEP is ordinary.

Hilarious how easily you've played into Crab's hands once again. Meanwhile Crab has clearly abandoned the thread in hopes of not accidentally hurting scum or his own goals. His slience is the only answer I need.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
?'m s?l?nt b?c??s? typ?ng l?k? th?s ?s t?d???s ?nd ? cb?. J?st ?nd th? d?y ?nd wh??v?r ?s st?p?fy?ng m? pl??s? st?p.

Kalor

I was going to hold off on voting so that we weren't close to a lynch but there's less votes out than I thought.

Vote: flatearthpandas

Gorlak

Banned
I was going to hold off on voting so that we weren't close to a lynch but there's less votes out than I thought.

Vote: flatearthpandas

What good does holding off a lynch achieve in our situation? Everyone seems tired of the day already, there is no readworthy discussion ongoing, etc... We have caught scum. Turbo and out. Tomorrow isn't going to be any better, the best we can do is to finish this phase as fast as possible and start dealing with the real problems once we lynched the scum.

Gorlak

Banned
Why are you calling FlatEarthPandas FPE?

It's hard to maintain concentrated with zero discussion going on and everyone just chillin' in the back until time runs out.

I was calling them (I'm sorry, your pronoun is not in the op and I keep asking myself which to apply everytime) pandas before the last post. Yeah, should have been FEP, lynch me, if you want.

It's hard to maintain concentrated with zero discussion going on and everyone just chillin' in the back until time runs out.

I was calling them (I'm sorry, your pronoun is not in the op and I keep asking myself which to apply everytime) pandas before the last post. Yeah, should have been FEP, lynch me, if you want.
Same as Arkos, m.

Kawl_USC

Vote: FlatEarthPandas

My only regret...is that....I....
have BONEITIS

And if Crab is scum I'll use this as a learning experience from my first game. Good luck folks.

nin1000

Banned
Day 6 votes

flatearthpandas (7)
crab 3746
enker 3809
gorlak 3836 (3886)
roytheone 3855
kalor 3908
kawl_usc 3914
matt attack 3916
gorlak 3917

crab (2)
lord of castamere 3756
theexodu5 3849
gorlak 3886 (3917)

Day 6 has ended

He was hungry and alone. Peter was hiding like he always did.
since he was not with Ron anymore, he had to search for his own food. No more mince pie :( "it has been almost 3 days since i had something to eat. I guess i will have to try that funny looking thing that is lying there"

Too bad that it was Rat poison....

570512_1288549031458_full.jpg

Flatearthpandas, Peter Pettigrew has been lynched

Peter Pettigrew
"Bone of the father, unknowingly given, you will renew your son. Flesh of the servant, willingly sacrificed, you will revive your master. Blood of the enemy, forcibly taken, you will resurrect your foe."
—Peter Pettigrew reviving Lord Voldemort.

Welcome to Hogwarts! Now, where to put you?

You are Peter Pettigrew, the Servant.

You used to be close friends to the Marauders, James Potter, Remus Lupin and Sirius Black, but you betrayed them to please your master Lord Voldemort. Sadly, the plan to destroy the kid that posed a threat to the Dark Lord backfired and he lost all his power. You went into hiding as a simple rat, Scabbers, but know you have been found out and all you can do to survive is to look for your Master and have him return to his former glory.

During the night, you can PM us the command EAVESDROP:pLAYERNAME to look at a player and figure out if he is Lord Voldemort or not. If you fail, nothing happens, but if you do find him, you can return him to his former glory! You will certainly be rewarded handsomely if you succeed.

In addition to your normal role, you can also do the Death Eaters kill every night. PM us the command KILL:pLAYERNAME to kill a player. Remember this kill is shared among all Death Eaters and only the last command we receive will be valid.

You are aligned with the Death Eaters, so be sure to communicate with them on the secret Death Eater Chat.

You have another member, Lord Voldemort, but you to find him first. That task is yours and yours only.

You win when all Hogwarts aligned players have been eliminated.

DAY AND NIGHT PHASES WILL FROM NOW ON BE SHORTER!
3/2
gre_1450735200.png

Sorian

Banned
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It's all written up iirc, so you guys need not worry too much

nin1000

Banned
It‘s a few weeks after Christmas, King’s Cross station is busy as always, though i rarely stop to look up. My head is buried inside my favourite magazine, the Quibbler. I finally make it to the platform, ticket tucket in between the pages of my magazine, ready to cross through. I spy Ginny Weasley out oft he corner of my eye. „Hello Ginny.“ I say to her, lowering my magazine.
„Hello, Luna“ Ginny says. „how was your holiday?“ I ask. „Decent“ she responds“ „What about you ?
„Great, my father made me plimpy soup. He also bought me a new paint set.
„That’s nice. Where is Ron ?“ Iask, „I haven’t heard from him in a long time.“
„Oh“ Ginny says, „Ton’s still got spattergroit. It looks like he wont be going to school the res of this year unfortunately“
I detect a large flicker of sadness in her eyes. Though i know Ron must’ve gone off with Harry and Hermione on the secret mission I know they’ve been plannin for years, I don’t mention it. I dont want to cause poor Ginny anymjore pain than she already has. „I hope he’ll be okay“
„Me too, Ginny says, „Let’s go, shall we ?“
I take her hand and we pass through the platform. As start running i feel that something is wrong here. Everything is cold and dark, i turn around and see that Ginny is no more and i am holding a card on my hand. I Look down on the card and start reading. It says
„You are already dead“
lbMeiZm.jpg

Kawl_USC, Luna Lovegood is death
The Tiara has been destroyed !

“I think I'll just go down and have some pudding and wait for it all to turn up - it always does in the end.”
—Luna Lovegood to Harry Potter

You are Luna Lovegood.

You have straggly, waist-length, dirty blonde hair, very pale eyebrows, and protuberant eyes that gave you a permanently surprised look. You are the quirky, free spirited girl that belongs to the Ravenclaw House.

You always have your eyes wide open for mysterious magical creatures and strange artifacts, and as such you are an extremely curious girl with an open mind and a big heart.

You have two commands, but you can only use one each night:

You can PM us the command CURIOSITY:pLAYERNAME to Investigate a player and she if he or she has a strange artifact in his possession. You won't know exactly what it is, but you might get a vague description of what it is.

Or

You can PM us the command SEARCH and a location. There are five locations to look into:
-The broken desk.
-The dusty coffin.
-The burndown bookcase.
-The shattered Jewel Case
-The Chimaera Pelt.

What exactly you are looking for, you don't know, but you feel its important, since it is something only you can do.

You are aligned with Hogwarts.

You win when all Death Eater aligned players have been eliminated.

Voldemort's pink alarm clock woke him up at 7am in the morning. He didn't want to get up at that time, but being a dark lord was a very tiring job. He changed out of his unicorn pyjamas that Snape made him wear every night, and into the only thing he ever wore… a black robe. All his Death Eaters told him it needed to be washed, but it had only been a year since he had last cleaned it, and he was trying to conserve water. He poured Dr Evil's Dark Mark Cornflakes-the only cereal he ever ate, into a bowl and began to eat them. The slogan on the front of the box said, You're not a real dark lord without Dr Evil's Dark Mark Cornflakes, and Voldemort felt evilness surging through his blood as he ate. >: )
Then, he decided, it was time to go to work. He checked his calendar, and realized with a start, that he had not tried to kill Harry Potter for almost a year. It was time to start planning. When he looked again, he noticed that today was his birthday. He was going to be…actually, he couldn't remember. Next, he realized that his pet snake, Nagini, was missing. That was odd. She was usually in his office, ready to give him moral support, as he struggled through his numerous duties as supreme Dark Lord. Voldemort was devastated as he thought of the many horrific things that could be happening to his favourite snake. He decided to call his most loyal Death Eater, Severus Snape, to help him find Nagini. But Snape wasn't picking up his cellphone. Hello, this is Severus Snape. If you are Voldemort, please leave a message. If you are a Gryffindor, I am deducting 200 points. If you are a Slytherin, I am awarding 200 points because you have been clever enough to find my phone number. If you are selling hair care products, please leave a bottle of your best shampoo outside my office. If you are a Death Eater, the Dark Lord loves me more, so in your face. If you are Dumbledore, I am most definitely on your side, but if you are Voldemort, I am you side too. *Beep* Voldemort hung up without leaving a message
"Fine" he pouted "I'll look for Nagini myself“ First he searched his bedroom. He checked under his bed, and found lots of snake poo, but no snake. He checked the wardrobe, and again, found lots of snake dudu, but no snake. He gave up looking in his bedroom, and decided it was time for a new pet.

Abbeo5b.gif

Theexodu5, Nagini is death
Nagini has been destroyed !

"Dinner, Nagini," said Voldemort softly, and the great snake swayed and slithered from his shoulders onto the polished wood."
—Nagini being fed with Charity Burbage

You are Nagini, the Snake.

You are sssssssspecial. Asss a sssssnake your power issss to bite people. Sssssoundsss fun, right?

You are the favorite of the Dark Lord, Lord Voldemort, and miss him dearly. Since he lost his power, all you could do was slither around. Try to help your teammates in finding Lord Voldemort, he is vital for your cause.

Each night, you can PM us the command BITE: PLAYERNAME and you will be able to poison them. Once poisoned, they will die in two nights.

In addition to your normal role, you can also do the Death Eaters kill every night. PM us the command KILL:pLAYERNAME to kill a player. Remember this kill is shared among all Death Eaters and only the last command we receive will be valid.

You are aligned with the Death Eaters, so be sure to communicate with them on the secret Death Eater Chat.

You win when all Hogwarts aligned players have been eliminated.

With a stupid grin on his face, Ron went about his normal 'Welcome Back to Hogwarts' breakfast. On his magically expanded plate were 12 sausages, 7 eggs, 11 strips of bacon, 2 muffins, a side of porridge, and a massive smoked kipper. He never noticed that everyone at the Gryffindor table, including his only two friends, Harry Potter and Hermione Granger, were looking at him with open disgust. Ron that's disgusting," Hermione snapped .Ignoring the scowling witch, Ron continued to eat his breakfast. He had learned a long time ago how to tune out an annoying woman. He had dealt with his mother for years before coming to Hogwarts after all. Besides it's not like anything Hermione said was important. It was typically one of the same four things she repeated over and over again, "Do your homework," "Don't eat so much," "Quidditch isn't everything," or "I love you so much Ron! Kiss me again! :* :* :* Okay, maybe that last one hadn't happened yet, but a boy can dream. As Ron thought about dating Hermione, a bit of half-chewed food made its way down the side of his mouth along with some drool. So absorbed by his thoughts, he never heard the conversations starting around him “Look at him, he's disgusting!" I know, you'd think he's never seen food before."
He is Harry Potter's best friend? I guess the Prophet got it right about Potter being mad." One particularly confused first year even asked, "Is it normal for Wizards to eat that much?" Hoping to shock some decent manners into his friend before Hermione cursed him, Harry said, "Hey Ron did you hear that the Cannons have officially decided to give up and disband their team? They said that after half a century of loosing it's just too futile to keep on playing." Ron jerked his head up and looked at his best friend in horror. He opened his mouth to say something, but he was only halfway done swallowing his latest helping of food. Ron's body and mind fought each other for dominance. His body demanding that he swallow his food, lest he choke to death, and his mind screaming at him to force out a few words to describe the horror of the Cannons disbanding their team. After nearly a minute into the struggle, Ron turned purple and fell face forward into his large plate of food."I really hoped he would stop diving into his food this year," Harry sighed. Hermione glared at the redhead who was face deep in his own breakfast. "Oh, let's just leave him, Harry, we're going to be late to class."Alright, let's go," Harry agreed. "If telling Ron that the Cannons had given up wouldn't work, nothing will distract him from his breakfast.“Harry and Hermione stood up, gave an apologetic look to the rest of the Gryffindors at the table, and quickly went to class. It would be three hours before anyone would realize that Ron wasn't stuffing his face, and had died.

Rondies2.jpg

Kalor,Ron Weasley has died
“He must have known I'd want to leave you."
"No, he must have known you would always want to come back.”
—A conversation between Ron and Harry.

You are Ron Weasley .

You are the sixth boy in the Weasley family, and as such, you feel everything you could do wouldn't be as important since your brothers did it first. Sadly, you got separated from your best friends, Harry and Hermione, and wish to go back to them so you can help them.

Dumbledore gave you and your friends Ron and Hermione the mission to find the horcruxes. They are fragments of Lord Voldemort's Soul. You and your allies have to find all of them if you wish to get rid of Voldemort once and for all… or you could just lynch him. No one knows what could happen if you find Voldemort, so be careful! Only you, Hermione, Harry and Dumbledore know about the existence of the horcruxes, so be careful who you trust.

If only you had a way to find your friends… You can only find and protect Hermione, by the way. Wait, you do! You have your Deluminator, a device that lets you find the person most important to you.

Use DELUMINATE: PLAYERNAME to check a player to see if he or she is Hermione or not.

Once Hermione is found, you can protect her with the command: PROTEGO: PLAYERNAME. If you do, you will kill the player that tried to attack her, but you will also die.

You are aligned with Hogwarts.

You win when all Death Eater aligned players have been eliminated.
You also win if all Horcruxes and Voldemort are destroyed.

Our List of players:

01 [m] MagnumBoy20xx - New

02 [m] Gorlak

03 [m] Flame_AC

04 [-] Enker

05 [m] Matt Attack

06 [m] Crab

07 [m] Lord of Castamere

08 [m] Christina Mackenzie

09 [m] Lone_Prodigy

10 [m] roytheone

Day 7 Begins
10 players left, majority will be reached with 5 votes

This day phase will only last till the 24th since it is christmas your thouhts should be with your loved ones and not on the game

gre_1450958400.png

Gorlak

Banned
Are you fucking kidding me? Kawl was the horcrux searcher?! And all this time he wasn't going after Crab? Are you KIDDING ME?!

Also nice to see the Snake was the poisoner. I'm assuming it was the holder of the sword who killed TheExodu5. Did somebody still get poisoned?

What about the other night actions? About my punishment, so you know... you and me both know what you are. I'd like you to stay quiet please. Secrets are a good thing, CM would approve. I'll hold back on the information at least until everyone reported about the night actions.

Speaking of CM, do you have another investigation at hand?

Is there still any reason to keep the horcrux shizzle a secret? How could scum use that in any way to their advantage?

oh yeah
vote: Crab

I targeted Cm last night. If this gets posted I was unsuccessful. I'm sorry, I was wrong again. This has been extremely nerve wrecking the last few days and at this point I'm starting to welcome a lynch. I should be dead but I haven't been able to predict the hit yet. Even with a coin toss last night it wasn't enough. I'm try to make use of my time left though.

Going forward today we have two major options that I see.

1: Kill Crab. This is the obvious choice. Crab has seemingly lied and cheated his way to the center of several players hearts. Creating fake roles and bluffing past night traps. He is a master player that needs to die if he's scum... but we still have no confirmation that Crab is scum. Plenty of conveniences and seemingly scumy tactics but nothing 100%. By killing Crab we skip his gambit, and jump straight to a scum lynch, but we'll have to lynch Gorlak later anyway due to the risk of town pr blocking. Kill Crab to get rid of a powerful possible scum alligned player first.

2: Kill Gorlak. Per Crab's role pm he is life linked to Gorlak, a Netural alligned roleblocker. He claims to be mentally aligned to town but spreads confusion and fud. A sense of desperation surrounds him. He'll say anything to win. He will undoubtedly start blocking town prs soon, which could hurt our current balance. We have killed 2 scum now, I believe we could survive 1 day of risk. Kill Gorlak to confirm Crab as town or scum today. This rids us of 1 threat and a powerful town player, but a confirmed Crab can guide us with his last words. If you don't believe Crab is scum this may be the lesser of two evils.

Vote: Crab

Gorlak

Banned
Just trying to put both options on paper. Nothing personal.

You are flip flopping the shit out of this game. Claim a protective role that has done shit all game without any proof. I think you are the missing piece. Scum made a gambit because Crab wasn't going to get lynched yesterday.
You and TheExodu5 pushed for him to get townie points. All the while you mentally prepared everyone to jump aboard the Gorlak train starting today.

Tell me what kind of Town PRs I shall lynch? All are dead, you idiot. I've done everything in favour of town. Scum used me the whole game and yesterday you said something VERY different to what you are proposing today.

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
Good job kalor. You killed an extra scum! Earlier we deduced that there are probably 5 scum, since that makes the most sense for a game of this size. If that's the case, we only have one scum remaining. Here is the list of dead scum:

King kitty(voldemort)

Hyperactivity (Bellatrix)

Flatearthpandas(Peter pettigerw)

Theexodu5(Nagani)

That's four right there, meaning all we have to do is Lynch scum and we win...if there are no more curve balls at least.

Tell me what kind of Town PRs I shall lynch? All are dead, you idiot. I've done everything in favour of town. Scum used me the whole game and yesterday you said something VERY different to what you are proposing today.

How the fuck do you know they're all dead? How do you a one shot isn't hiding or another role? Almost every single player has a PR. It's goddamn role madness.

You WILL have to start blocking town, and when that happens the chance of inadvertently hitting a PR is high.

I know you're desperate, but keep it civil.

TheExodu5 dying is a great boon to the town. I was not looking forward to whittling our numbers down after lynching Crab today.

Kawl died to poison, which was expected. Seems like he found a Horcrux though.

My best guess is that TheExodu5 targeted CM with a kill but Kalor blocked it. Since no one else died it must've been the Death Eater kill (unless Gorlak roleblocked the killer). Someone might still have been poisoned though.

MagnumBoy20xx - Neville, poisoned, cleared by BSP
Gorlak - Umbridge, neutral roleblocker
Flame_AC - Seamus
Enker - Ginny, unconfirmed
Matt Attack - Dean, unconfirmed
Crab - Scum
Lord of Castamere - Dobby, unconfirmed
Christina Mackenzie - Hermione, confirmed
Lone_Prodigy - Sirius, confirmed
roytheone - Kingsley, unconfirmed

After Crab dies, we'll have to look at these players:
Enker
Matt Attack
LoC
roy

As for the Horcrux sidequest, we only have the locket left.

Gorlak

Banned
You WILL have to start blocking town, and when that happens the chance of inadvertently hitting a PR is high.

You are pushing this bullshit narrative really hard. Look at all the flippin bodies lining up in a row. Name me ONE night where my action hurt town. You are constructing a case out of thin air.

It's incredible. Suddenly Crab isn't scum. He shouldn't be lynched. Why yes of course not. His claim isn't refuted in the slightest by Kawl aka Luna aka THE HORCRUX SEARCHER.

You are pushing this bullshit narrative really hard. Look at all the flippin bodies lining up in a row. Name me ONE night where my action hurt town. You are constructing a case out of thin air.

It's incredible. Suddenly Crab isn't scum. He shouldn't be lynched. Why yes of course not. His claim isn't refuted in the slightest by Kawl aka Luna aka THE HORCRUX SEARCHER.

You're just mad that you have a smelly old lady face. Stop using my picture as an avatar or I'll Sue. /:

There's only 1 Draco.

Top Bottom