• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Double Toasted team AKA the best film reviewers out there

Daingurse

Been listening to Korey and Martin since Spill. Incredibly entertaining folks, l love listening to their reviews and podcasts.

Alienous

Man, the 50 Shades of Black review is hitting me emotionally.

You can understand where the anger comes from when he explains it.

Man, that ending of the review was depressing, but when he said that Marlon Wayans looks so young because he sucks the souls of everyone who watches these movies. I had to stop the podcast because I cracked up so hard. Jesus.

Not since Soul Plane has Korey worked up an anger over a movie doing a disservice to the black community.

I still have the MP3 I think of an ACOCO (might have just been a review it's been a long time) where Korey lost his fucking mind over Soul Plane.

Top-5 moment for me.

Wish Tony would pop in every now and again though, I miss that motherfucker. But family (the reason he's not around) is important too.

Shame Chris's side venture thing with Brian never really took off (oneofus.net) it's still pretty funny, but there is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much content.

Love Korey and Martin to death, but I do still really miss the Spill days, Spill.con was the most fun I'v had in a looooooong time (watching Jason drunkenly think he was spider-man >>>>)

Dram

Korey is going HAM. 5 mins in.... He seems more pissed off with this than movie 43. I just wish all the main DT crew were reviewing. Martin and Tommy ganging up on this movie too would be awesome.
Honestly from what Korey said on the 1-27 podcast, Goodwin might be replacing Tommy when they do reviews, since he's not able to watch movies when they need him to.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Man, the 50 Shades of Black review is hitting me emotionally.

You can understand where the anger comes from when he explains it.

Yeah, that actually had me tearing up a little. That was some real shit. I can totally see where he is coming from. It does hurt a little.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Was shocked to find out Korey was 40. I noticed in the reviews he joked with Tommy about being a millennial but I never expected the age difference was that large---he looks like 29 or so.

Watch Da Birdie

Yeah, Tommy is funnier with the guys than Goodwin is, I have to say.

Watching the 50 Shades of Grey review and I noticed that he really does seem to mainly repeat what Korey says. The first review I ever watched was Korey, Martin, and Tommy so I might be biased though.

Phased

Double Toasted and Red Letter Media are probably the best reviewers on YouTube right now. I don't think I've ever not laughed at the Double Toasted stuff.

Watching the 50 Shades of Grey review and I noticed that he really does seem to mainly repeat what Korey says. The first review I ever watched was Korey, Martin, and Tommy so I might be biased though.
Yeah, I get a little annoyed by how much Tommy is often times just parroting Korey. Which is weird to me since when Tommy actually does contribute, his opinions are pretty entertaining on their own.

Yeah, I get a little annoyed by how much Tommy is often times just parroting Korey. Which is weird to me since when Tommy actually does contribute, his opinions are pretty entertaining on their own.

Or when he flip flops between agreeing with Martin/Korey. I also love his genuine opinions.

Watch Da Birdie

Oh I worded that wrong because I was talking about Goodwin.

They have been my go to movie reviews for the last 10 years almost. Been a fan since beginning of spill. I wish co host was in DT too.

Hjod

Banned
I've been watching alot of their content and holy shit they are great. The Transporter scene with they car window, ayy.

Subbed.

Sanjuro

Nice. I always forget their name and only see it randomly posted in threads. I like when the main guy gets into a character and summarizes the plot.

Subbed to go along side Half in the Bag.

mrklaw

MrArseFace

Hrothgar

Someone posted a link to one of their videos in another thread today, and I have been binge-watching their videos the entire afternoon, haha! They are great.

Top Bottom