• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Jungle Book Superbowl Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

spookyfish

How long until the CGIfy The Lion King?

Disney probably has a flow-chart for that.

"Let's see -- Star Wars, Marvel, Star Wars, Marvel, Marvel, Star Wars, live-action re-do of one of our animated classics, Marvel, Marvel, Star Wars ..."

"Sir, the director is calling about pre-production for TRON III ..."

"Cancel it. We're good for eternity now."

Agree about some of the voices not sounding right.

Shockingly I'm not going to kiss Saint Elba's ass on this one, he's not a good fit for Shere Khan.

Also was that Scar Jo as the snake? Terrible. Was she playing a hypnotic snake or booking a table?

Walken and Murray are good picks however.

Also John Goodman as Baloo might have been a better fit than Murray.

Yeah I was really expecting to hear John Goodman's voice when Baloo showed up. I think he would have been a much better fit.

yeah that probably would have been perfect.
Subconsciously you are probably remembering that John Goodman WAS the voice of Baloo in the DTV Jungle Book 2.

Which is also probably why they didn't cast him in this movie. ):

Boem

These movies really aren't my thing so I won't shit on it for people who enjoy it, but I just watched the trailer because of Bill Murray's involvement. The idea of Murray singing Bear Necessities is too good to pass up.

I won't watch the movie, but I need a full version of the remix during the second half of the trailer. It's too goddamn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom