• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DisneyPrincess Mafia |OT| Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who’s the Scummiest of Them All

ultron87

I just don't see a scenario where Darryl's claim makes any sort of sense as a move for scum to make. It would be taking the risk of a counter claim to either a) to get in the good graces of a town player, and maybe the town after Seath's flip or B) to protect a scum teammate, possibly with power role, for at least a day. B feels right out because tying your scum self so directly to another scum is crazy. A is possible, I guess, but it isn't like he needed the town PR help.

So, of the three Darryl seems the least likely to be scum to me. The scum investigator passing on the info thing is certainly a thing that could happen, but it doesn't explain the actual claim at all. Could also be like... a neutral survivor investigator? So he can get info but has to stay hidden to win? I dunno. That's a long shot.

AB came into the picture unprompted in a manner that no one else can verify. If he's scum he's dead the next days if Darryl flips. That kind of 1 for 1 trade is bad for scum, so I don't think it'd be that. So it is something else. Hence my lyncher theory.

I'm really on this whole lyncher theory because this whole scenario reminds me so much of Cthulhu where MattAttack got Blarg lynched by claiming out of nowhere, saying we should kill this person because X, and then he jetted off to Victory Lane. He was telling almost the whole truth, except his victory condition, but it still feel similar.

All in all, I'd prefer to start with AB of those three.

Vote: AbsolutBro

I'd like to go back to why this name claim was supposedly dropped in the first place: because Darryl doubts the validity of the SeptimusPrime and Terrabyte as the Frozen sisters.

How do you all feel on the validity of their claim? Did Darryl's claim add any doubts on their claims, especially before AbsolutBro also claimed Wendy?

Perhaps that's not quite right, he said he did it because Seath claimed Tinkerbell, but he used that claim to air out his thoughts on the Frozen Sisters.

Of those 19, some of them will need to be given to mafia. There's no use giving mafia obscure princess names like Princess Nancy Tremaine, Princess Alana or Princess Faline. Those would be suspect immediately. Everyone expects to see Belle, Snow White, Ariel, Aurora in here and for them to be safe. I'm certain mafia have good names.

So make up for those mafia safe names, yenny puts in some princesses like Anastasia. It's from the Fox Animation by Don Bluth (a former Disney employee). If I'm not Disney, then there are others as well. A Disney Wendy and a Wendy from "Hook" or "Lost Girls" or wherever.

Of those 19, some of them will need to be given to mafia. There's no use giving mafia obscure princess names like Princess Nancy Tremaine, Princess Alana or Princess Faline. Those would be suspect immediately. Everyone expects to see Belle, Snow White, Ariel, Aurora in here and for them to be safe. I'm certain mafia have good names.

So make up for those mafia safe names, yenny puts in some princesses like Anastasia. It's from the Fox Animation by Don Bluth (a former Disney employee). If I'm not Disney, then there are others as well. A Disney Wendy and a Wendy from "Hook" or "Lost Girls" or wherever.

I still don't think she be that hurting on princess options that would choose the same character but from different franchises without some sort of role relationship between them, especially with Tinkerbell as well. And if that were the case, I'd expect it with a more Princess-y Princess.

cinderella-1997-tv-cinderella.jpg

(I completely forgot that the Roger and Hammerstein version that Brandy played as was also Disney).

Anyways, I really didn't want to go this far down that rabbit hole, but I really don't think you possibly being Anastasia clears up the Darryl/AbsolutBro situation at all, frankly.

I actually just thought of some more and ended up at 24. Some are sorta left field though, like really far out there. But your point still stands in regards to having some set aside and some being weird. I still doubt there's reused names however.

Lost Girls seems like a stretch and I'm going to have to have a serious talk with Yeeny if she actually used it for anything but the name/title (I still kinda feel like it would have made more sense for Alice though).

I just don't see a scenario where Darryl's claim makes any sort of sense as a move for scum to make. It would be taking the risk of a counter claim to either a) to get in the good graces of a town player, and maybe the town after Seath's flip or B) to protect a scum teammate, possibly with power role, for at least a day. B feels right out because tying your scum self so directly to another scum is crazy. A is possible, I guess, but it isn't like he needed the town PR help.

So, of the three Darryl seems the least likely to be scum to me. The scum investigator passing on the info thing is certainly a thing that could happen, but it doesn't explain the actual claim at all. Could also be like... a neutral survivor investigator? So he can get info but has to stay hidden to win? I dunno. That's a long shot.

AB came into the picture unprompted in a manner that no one else can verify. If he's scum he's dead the next days if Darryl flips. That kind of 1 for 1 trade is bad for scum, so I don't think it'd be that. So it is something else. Hence my lyncher theory.

I'm really on this whole lyncher theory because this whole scenario reminds me so much of Cthulhu where MattAttack got Blarg lynched by claiming out of nowhere, saying we should kill this person because X, and then he jetted off to Victory Lane. He was telling almost the whole truth, except his victory condition, but it still feel similar.

All in all, I'd prefer to start with AB of those three.

Vote: AbsolutBro

I'm somewhat inclined to agree with you.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
So with all this riveting discussion and back and forth flip flopping, I noticed something interesting in the vote count:

seath</b> (1)
freakinchair 561

greatcharleston (1)
trigger 570

seath (1)
euphemism 572
theexodu5 575 (660)
septimus prime 618 (873)
christina mackenzie 684 (767)
lone_prodigy 689 (864)
terrabyte20xx 695 (751)
seath 907 (915)

zatoth (0)
weemadarthur 584 (691)

gryvan (0)
lone_prodigy 586 (689)

terrabyte (0)
stackpoleh 594 (651)

ultron87 (0)
seath 624 (682)

enker (1)
darryl 656 (661)
theexodu5 660 (814)
seath 688 (850)
fireblend 775

euphemism (0)
darryl 661 (795)
christina mackenzie 664 (684)
weemadarthur 691 (776)

theexodu5 (3)
enker 744
terrabyte20xx 751 (807)
christina mackenzie 767
stackpoleh 769 (924)
weemadarthur 776

septimus prime (0)
darryl 795 (875)
darryl 880 (900)

darryl (7)
absolutbro 805
terrabyte20xx 807
theexodu5 814
lone_prodigy 864
septimus prime 873
barrylocke 910
seath 915 (936)
darryl 933

absolutbro (1)
darryl 875 (880)
ultron87 951

weemadarthur (0)
darryl 900 (933)

Trigger hasn't moved his vote since Barrylocke replaced Charlseton. More importantly, this means he hasn't voted on either of the THUNDERDOME situations. These are hot topics that voting on could only be good for town and generating discussion, yet he's staying out of them on the vote count. And it's not like he hasn't had an opportunity to, he's been arround talking.

VOTE: Trigger

Care to explain yourself?

Darryl

Banned
The part about the neutral lyncher role is that it spiritually conflicts with my role.

I saw my role and thought it was to keep Tinker Bell safe. Probably because something bad would happen if we killed Tinker Bell. That's why I was trying to see if Seath had something that would imply he would have a player looking out for him. Mabe he's a daytime lynch bomb. Don't reveal that, Seath. I was just hoping you'd back me up or something at the time.

I guess it makes sense when I talk about it more. I'm supposed to protect TB. But there's someone out to get me? So if I ever used the function of my role to protect someone from a lynch, I'd have a player alerted out to get me? It just wasn't how I initially saw the utility behind my role.

Vote: AbsoluteBro

So just to be clear, would a lyncher win defeat a town/mafia win? IIRC it didn't work like that with that one role in Star Wars where they were supposed to steal items as a neutral. They got their steals and survived, and then rode off in the sunset and won with the mafia. I can't find it though because their victory isn't stated on the final page with the mafia
Or I'm completely misremembering.

Of course it's better to get the correct lynch and not lose more people, but I'm still more suspicious of Darryl, and knowing that a lyncher getting their goal and being ejected while we can still win makes me feel more comfortable in voting for Darry.

Darryl

Banned
So just to be clear, would a lyncher win defeat a town/mafia win? IIRC it didn't work like that with that one role in Star Wars where they were supposed to steal items as a neutral. They got their steals and survived, and then rode off in the sunset and won with the mafia. I can't find it though because their victory isn't stated on the final page with the mafia

Of course it's better to get the correct lynch and not lose more people, but I'm still more suspicious of Darryl, and knowing that a lyncher getting their goal and being ejected while we can still win makes me feel more comfortable in voting for Darry.

It's like you're already trying to find the post-mortem defense for when I flip town. This is blatant scummery. You're more worried about justifying your actions than accidentally killing an extra town player. And like, I'm fucking trying this game. God forbid I live another day, and like night actions and shit end up changing the playing field.

It's like you're already trying to find the post-mortem defense for when I flip town. This is blatant scummery. You're more worried about justifying your actions than accidentally killing an extra town player. And like, I'm fucking trying this game. God forbid I live another day, and like night actions and shit end up changing the playing field.

I care about if it's an actual win or not because if it DID lead to a Lyncher only win then I'd want to be more careful. If it doesn't, then I'd feel more comfortable voting with my gut. Which is to lynch you.

It would probably be like in Cthulhu and the lyncher will be ejected from the game as a winner.

tea and lunches! tea and lynches! for everyone~

xlTywUH.gif

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Darryl (5)
AbsolutBro .805
Terrabyte20xx .807 .957
TheExodu5 .814
Lone_Prodigy .864
Septimus Prime .873
Barrylocke .910
Seath .915 .936
Darryl .933 .958

TheExodu5 (3)
Enker .744
Terrabyte20xx .751 .807
Christina Mackenzie .767
StackpoleH .769 .924
weemadarthur .776

AbsolutBro (2)
Darryl .875 .880
ultron87 .951
Darryl .958

Seath (2)
Freakinchair .561
Euphemism .572
TheExodu5 .575 .660
Septimus Prime .618 .873
Christina Mackenzie .684 .767
Lone_Prodigy .689 .864
Terrabyte20xx .695 .751
Seath .907 .915

Enker (1)
Darryl .656 .661
TheExodu5 .660 .814
Seath .688 .850
Fireblend .775

GreatCharleston (1)
Trigger .570

Trigger (1)
Terrabyte20xx .957

ultron87 (0)
Seath .624 .682
Seath .682 .688

Terrabyte20xx (0)
StackpoleH .594 .651

gryvan (0)
Lone_Prodigy .586 .689

Zatoth (0)
weemadarthur .584 .691

weemadarthur (0)
Darryl .900 .933

Septimus Prime (0)
Darryl .795 .875
Darryl .880 .900

Euphemism (0)
Darryl .661 .795
Christina Mackenzie .664 .684
weemadarthur .691 .776

No active vote for Day 2:
gryvan
Mazre
Royal_Flush
Seath (has previously voted)
StackpoleH (has previously voted)
Unmasked Ferret
Zatoth

Day 2 ends:
cya_1456520400.png

12 votes for majority

In the games I've read, there are some pretty typical behaviors when town figures out a scum candidate. Usually there's a mix of:

1. Claim a role. If another player doubts something in it, claim another role to explain why it necessary to lie. Repeat until lynched.

2. Deflect. Pick a player that isn't active, or that no one likes, and try to start a vote on that player.

3. Attack the accuser. If a player found an inconsistency in the scum player's tactics, the scum will try to discredit that player.

4. Insult accusers. If players suggest they may be mafia, scum will try to make the accuser doubt their own arguments, with the goal of getting the accuser to be quiet, or even go as far as backing down on the accusation.

5. Be confusing. Say a bunch of stuff that sounds important but doesn't quite make sense. Aim to get the town team to leave scum for another day, on the basis that if they keep explaining it will eventually make sense.

6. Give up. Posts start to sound defeated and uninterested. Occasionally the scum player will admit they're on the mafia team and ask for a quick vote.

When considering which of two players to vote on, scum tell behavior can be one clue to look at.

I wrote this down for me to look at later, when I reread some more, but if it helps other readers, great! :)

Darryl

Banned
So with all this riveting discussion and back and forth flip flopping, I noticed something interesting in the vote count:

Trigger hasn't moved his vote since Barrylocke replaced Charlseton. More importantly, this means he hasn't voted on either of the THUNDERDOME situations. These are hot topics that voting on could only be good for town and generating discussion, yet he's staying out of them on the vote count. And it's not like he hasn't had an opportunity to, he's been arround talking.

That's no where near as weird as the fact that Weemadarthur has been fishing for a reason to lynch me all game yet has abstained from voting for me for some reason.

Darryl

Banned
In fact, I'm gonna double down on this one. Why did you look past Weemad? The guy reeks of scum. He's been putting arguments on me all game, even some really bad ones like asking why I felt the need to comment on the Giselle roleclaim, like my opinion on that isn't contributing. He has commented on the current THUNDERDOME plenty. Yet you ignore him and instead worry about Trigger, the dude who has been barely playing this game.

You think the player who rarely contributes not yet commentating on a scenario is more suspicious than that?

In fact, I'm gonna double down on this one. Why did you look past Weemad? The guy reeks of scum. He's been putting arguments on me all game, even some really bad ones like asking why I felt the need to comment on the Giselle roleclaim, like my opinion on that isn't contributing. He has commented on the current THUNDERDOME plenty. Yet you ignore him and instead worry about Trigger, the dude who has been barely playing this game.

You think the player who rarely contributes not yet commentating on a scenario is more suspicious than that?

I have my own thoughts on Weemad, but now that I type this, it may be best for everyone including you if you prefer for Terrabyte to answer himself. Unless you don't mind others to chime in?

gryvan

Man that is a huge thing I read. I think I caught up on most if not, the gist of the several pages I had to go through.

@Terrabyte/Septimus
To me, I believe they are neutral so neither town/scum. They maybe have special vigilante skills in order to fulfill their condition. However what troubles me is that we don't know whether they are aligned with town or scum...

@Barrylocke
FINAL-FUCKING-LY someone who can actually be active! Thank You

@Royal_Flush
I am STRONGLY leaning him towards town now because out of all the people, he is better at breaking down arguments and then reasoning out the logic. Of course this is my own opinion and nobody ahs to agree with me

@weemadarthur
He reminds me of me when I first played GAFIA so the feelings mutual with all these wild theories with no proof of evidence

@Lone_Prodigy
I don't know...he feels town but at the same time hes somehow just manipulating behind the shadows for this game without people noticing him. This might be an extremely farfetched theory though...

@Enker/Exodus
I am not sure myself but I guess role claiming early helped with exodus. Still confused on Enker

@Darryl/Seath/AbsolutBro love triangle of doom
Personally out of these 3, someone is lying. However when I look at the posts and their contributions, this is what I see

-Darryl - even though he is an ass in responding to people and just pressuring them to kingdom come, he is vocal, tries to weed out scum, questions reasoning, participates in town regardless of the situation(sometimes his logic doesn't make sense). Overall he is a benefit to town compared to the other 2. Also he gets the thread moving really really quickly as you can see. However at the same time I don't know his motivation to be this outspoken.

-Seath - she loves to RP as "Tinker bell" but 3/4 of the time, its just breadcrumbing and trying to get someone or something to notice her. This in and of itself doesn't help town but feels more scum-like.

-AbsolutBro - I know you post but after you suddenly come out of nowhere after 5-6 pages saying Darryl isn't Wendy, this just causes me to be extremely suspicious. Your Day 1 participation was minimal (similar to mine I guess) and then suddenly on Day 2, you just come out of nowhere accusing one of the people who is actually participating and doing something for town that he might just be trolling all of us...

On one hand, its really hard to choose from these three...but because I do want the thread to be more lively and not dead on Day 3, I will go for

Vote:AbsolutBro

Because if we lynch absolutbro today, we can grill the fuck out of Darryl to kingdom come and we get to like page 100 before the end of Day 3.

Darryl

Banned
I have my own thoughts on Weemad, but now that I type this, it may be best for everyone including you if you prefer for Terrabyte to answer himself. Unless you don't mind others to chime in?

I don't want you answering that very specific question directed to TB based on an action he did, no.

That's no where near as weird as the fact that Weemadarthur has been fishing for a reason to lynch me all game yet has abstained from voting for me for some reason.

I voted for you Day One. :)
I'll get around to voting again when I can face finding the dang square brackets on my tablet keyboard.

Darryl

Banned
I voted for you Day One. :)
I'll get around to voting again when I can face finding the dang square brackets on my tablet keyboard.

Yea, day 1 you voted for me when no one in the world was going to lynch me. Now you're hesitating day 2. This is behavior I expect from someone who knows I'm going to flip town. You don't want to be in the splash zone.

I'll be damned if I'm going to give a lyncher the satisfaction of a win.

I don't remember AbsolutBro doing much on Day 1 either. I'd put him almost in the same category like Euphemism, who by the way is pretty much MIA as before. Him making sense out of all the lover's NK debacle seems to be the only thing earning him town brownie points. The fact he actually was able to do so makes me wonder if he knows more than he's letting on.

I'll be damned if I'm going to give a lyncher the satisfaction of a win.

I don't remember AbsolutBro doing much on Day 1 either. I'd put him almost in the same category like Euphemism, who by the way is pretty much MIA as before. Him making sense out of all the lover's NK debacle seems to be the only thing earning him town brownie points. The fact he actually was able to do so makes me wonder if he knows more than he's letting on.

I thought that Lovers thing was really obvious too actually, so it's probably not something to look into too deeply. Although I thought that the 0-2 thing was referring to Dusk and Pandas not another game and Pandas but that doesn't really matter.

Since you've been brought up again, Euphemism how do you feel about the current situation since you may have been saved? Do you intend to change your vote from Seath to someone else?

Well after some research it looks like I'm from here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Girls

So that explains why I have a lover. I honestly don't know anything about Peter Pan or Wendy.

There is absolutely no way that YNNNY uses a porn comic not even from Disney for this fucking game. You are reaching like mad.

Is yenny one to make up outrageous flavored games?

I have no idea how to react to this.
Are you guys kidding me? You are really buying the story that he's from an Alan Moore comic based on the made up non-Disney versions of the fairy tail characters? You can possibly think Disney would sanction an x-rated graphic novel of their version of the characters.

There is really no way I can disprove Ultron87's lyncher theory without dying. But keep in mind I voted for Darryl day 1, so either I'm the luckiest lyncher in the world and managed to pick my target randomly out of a full game on day 1, or I'm not a lyncher at all.

Clarification EDIT: It just makes too much sense for Darryl to have attempted to pretend to be Wendy to cast suspicion on the lovers now that Thunderdome #1 has basically fizzled out and there's little direction. They can kill which is a threat to the mafia, it'd be two for the price of one as they are lovers.They don't even have to die today, it can always be later. And even if it didn't work, it would provide some cover for him.

SHIT that wasn't supposed to be an actual edit! I meant to make that be a new post, and this would be the old post.

It just makes too much sense for Darryl to have attempted to pretend to be Wendy to cast suspicion on the lovers now that Thunderdome #1 has basically fizzled out and there's little direction. They can kill, it'd be two for the price of one. It doesn't even have to be today, and even if it didn't work, it would provide some cover for him.

I mean, what's the alternative? That AbsolutBro fake counters Darryl. Why, when he would be looked at with suspicion when Darryl turns out to be telling the truth? If he was mafia, then he'd hurt his team a lot at the cost of one town member. The only benefit I could see then would be to protect two mafia members masquerading as "sisters". But THAT would rely on believing that the mafia would try that sort of gambit on the first day.So basically a gambit on top of a gambit, that would unravel the minute Darryl flips as town.

The other option I suppose is the Absolut is a lyncher theory, but again, this is less threatening to me at this stage of the game. Especially when the idea of Darryl being scum trying to find a way to hide makes the most sense of the three. I can take the odds of a likely Darryl is scum scenario, a less likely Absolut is neutral scenario and a very unlikely Absolut is scum scenario. So my vote stays put.

Because if we lynch absolutbro today, we can grill the fuck out of Darryl to kingdom come and we get to like page 100 before the end of Day 3.
if you guys do lynch me, WHEN I flip town there should be no 100 pages of grilling "the fuck out of Darryl". You all should turbo his ass as fast as possible, or he's just going to find some other insane theory that you all seem to buy with basically 0 actual thought.

Zatoth

That's how I see it too. I just can't imagine Darryl would make a mistake like that. Neither that the remaining Mafia players would be okay with him making such a risky move.

Not sure about that Lost Girls stuff though.

The three scenarios I can imagine:

1. Scum has a rolecop tha investigated Seath N1 and got Tinkerbell as a result. Wendy is not a safeclaim, but they figure it's too obscure to actually be in the game. Darryl goes for the opportunity to make himself a trusted semi-confirmed Townie by knowing Seath's role and saying he has to protect him. AbsolutBro really is a Town-aligned Wendy.

What to do: Lynch Darryl
Worst case: Darryl flips Town, AB is a Neutral lyncher and wins the game.

2. Seath is Tinkerbell, Darryl is Wendy who has to protect Tinkerbell, AB is a neutral who has to get rid of Wendy. Wendy doesn't know of this.

What to do: Lynch AB
Worst case: AB flips Town Wendy, we lynch Darryl D3.

3. Seath is recruitable Scum and was recruited N1. Either Darryl or AB is Scum trying to paint Seath as Townie. The other one really is Wendy. They know thet'll go down during this gambit but it manifests Seath as Town

What to do: Lynch Seath, then AB and darryl
Worst case: Seath flips Town, we're back at square one

(3) is a far reach and imo not what's happening. I just wanted to write it down because it crossed my head. (1) and (2) have the same ceiling, but imo the floor on option (1) is higher. We get a Neutral to win and leave the game but we don't have to deal with this situation tomorrow. A valuable Townie dies in both worst case scenarios.

But before I make my final decisions one more question to each of you:

Darryl: How did you plan to save Seath from the lynch D1 considering you weren't around to post a lengthy roleclaim and clearly there was momentum for a Seath lynch forming?

AbsolutBro: Cinsidering you're possibly dead soon (either through lynch or through NK), has your night action on N1 brought any results you want to share?

Terrabyte/Septimus: If today's lynch, may it be AB or Darryl, turns out to be a town alligned Wendy, please shoot down the other candidate tonight. If you shoot down anyone else, i consider this strong Anti-Town behaviour since we'd have to lynch them D3 then.

Zatoth

There is absolutely no way that YNNNY uses a porn comic not even from Disney for this fucking game. You are reaching like mad.

Are you guys kidding me? You are really buying the story that he's from an Alan Moore comic based on the made up non-Disney versions of the fairy tail characters? You can possibly think Disney would sanction an x-rated graphic novel of their version of the characters.

There was Robin Hood in the Archer game and I put a character from the NeverEnding Story in my Cthulhu one. No one believed the Robin Hood claim either, if I remember correctly. So yes, I think we can not dismiss the possibility that it is true.

No sure about Disney's involvement in this game. Did they sanction it YNNY? :D

Trigger

First thing's first:

UNVOTE

I was waiting to see Darryl's response before voting on that situation. I don't think it's fair to instantly dismiss Darryl's role claim because AB says so. AB was one of the people I was suspicious of initially.

RE: Enker v Exodus- I don't think either are scum. If one was scum it would be Exodus. His role sounds just logical enough to not be suspicious, but I do find the idea of an every night time commuter pretty odd.

The three scenarios I can imagine:

1. Scum has a rolecop tha investigated Seath N1 and got Tinkerbell as a result. Wendy is not a safeclaim, but they figure it's too obscure to actually be in the game. Darryl goes for the opportunity to make himself a trusted semi-confirmed Townie by knowing Seath's role and saying he has to protect him. AbsolutBro really is a Town-aligned Wendy.

What to do: Lynch Darryl
Worst case: Darryl flips Town, AB is a Neutral lyncher and wins the game.

AbsolutBro: Cinsidering you're possibly dead soon (either through lynch or through NK), has your night action on N1 brought any results you want to share?
In your first example why would Darryl need to protect Seath if Darryl is my target? And as I said before, I think Darryl went with Wendy because with a Tinkerbell already in the game who would suspect that Wendy would be. She's not a princess, not the titular characte4, and not even the most well known female in the series.

As to your question, I have nothing to share.

Zatoth

In your first example why would Darryl need to protect Seath if Darryl is my target? And as I said before, I think Darryl went with Wendy because with a Tinkerbell already in the game who would suspect that Wendy would be. She's not a princess, not the titular characte4, and not even the most well known female in the series.

Wendy is listed here as an Unofficial Disney Princesses.

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Unofficial_Disney_Princesses

Jane Porter and Alice are also on that list.

You wouldn't be a lyncher in the first scenario. The worst case, if we go with the first scenario, is that it's wrong and scenario 2 is true. That's at least the worst I can think of. I tried to evaluate the scenarios with the criteria: "What is the best/worst that could happen, if we rightly/wrongly choose this scenario?" (that totals to 4 questions per scenario)

You wouldn't be a lyncher in the first scenario. The worst case, if we go with the first scenario, is that it's wrong and scenario 2 is true. That's at least the worst I can think of. I tried to evaluate the scenarios with the criteria: "What is the best/worst that could happen, if we rightly/wrongly choose this scenario?" (that totals to 4 questions per scenario)
Ah, fair enough. I was conflating two issues it seems.

As to your question, I have nothing to share.

So basically you lied about your PR. This whole thing stinks like a setup.

Two-way tie and less than 8 hours on the clock, beautiful ones! Tick-tock.

qblHJj6.gif

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

AbsolutBro (4)
Darryl .875 .880
ultron87 .951
Darryl .958
gryvan .968
Unmasked Ferret .974

Darryl (4)
AbsolutBro .805
Terrabyte20xx .807 .957
TheExodu5 .814