• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DisneyPrincess Mafia |OT| Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who’s the Scummiest of Them All

Posit

A) AB is lying about being Wendy.
AB wanted to trade his scum self for Darryl, a towny.
*not a good play for mafia, unlikely* *lynch Absolutbro*

B) AB is Wendy
Darryl is Wendy
*personally find this unlikely* *lynch neither*

C) AB is Wendy
Darryl is not Wendy
Darryl could be using a gambit to draw out Wendy. The only way it makes sense is if Darryl has information about Wendy in his role PM. If so, it is unlikely that he is Town. Town doesn't get pre made clues about who is scum. Ergo, Darryl is neutral lyncher or scum
*lynch Darryl*

D) AB is Wendy
Darryl is not Wendy
Darryl has claimed Wendy in hopes of appearing to be Town. Ergo, Darryl is scum. Why role claim at that point in time? What was happening? Thunderdome between Enker and Exodus. Darryl as scum has been less effective than mafia wanted. Enker or Exodus are scum. They have a stronger role than Darryl. Darryl needs to distract attention from the Thunderdome, so role claims. Hopes nobody is really Wendy. If there's a Wendy, better to lose Darryl from the team than E.
*lynch Darryl*

Out of the 4 options I can think of, two say lynching Darryl is the right play for Town. I also find his behavior after the Two Wendy debacle posts to be scummy. According to my note post on what scum does when discovered, Darryl has done 4 or 5 of them.

vote: Darryl

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
seath</b> (1)
freakinchair 561

seath (1)
euphemism 572
theexodu5 575 (660)
septimus prime 618 (873)
christina mackenzie 684 (767)
lone_prodigy 689 (864)
terrabyte20xx 695 (751)
seath 907 (915)

enker (1)
darryl 656 (661)
theexodu5 660 (814)
seath 688 (850)
fireblend 775

theexodu5 (3)
enker 744
terrabyte20xx 751 (807)
christina mackenzie 767
stackpoleh 769 (924)
weemadarthur 776

No Active Vote on Day 2:
Lone_Prodigy(has previously voted)

These guys look really scummy to me right now.

gryvan

Do they kill me and out Darryl as Not-Wendy, or do they let me live and let me do my night thing, forcing the Darryl issue during the next day phase?

This has been bugging me a lot lately...what is this night action that you usually do? You don't need to give a title but at least describe what you do at night?

Darryl

Banned
I can't even wrap my mind around what some of you guys are thinking. This is hilarious.

When I die, lynch CM, Barrylocke, Weemadarthur, and Euphemism. Those are my scum targets.

Kevyt

I can't even wrap my mind around what some of you guys are thinking. This is hilarious.

When I die, lynch CM, Barrylocke, Weemadarthur, and Euphemism. Those are my scum targets.

So why are you voting for Absolutbro?

Also, didn't you say that you believe him and I are town, so why not change your vote to either of those in your scum list? I thought you said you had no qualms of being lynched today given that you had voted for yourself too.

Darryl

Banned
I am largely convinced both are town. I am extremely convinced Christina is scum.

If you think there are two town going at each other here, you aren't going to unthunderdome this. Scum love thunderdomes. It's the best way to act town, there's no way to dig yourself into a hole that everyone else isn't also digging themselves into.

Darryl

Banned
So why are you voting for Absolutbro?

Also, didn't you say that you believe him and I are town, so why not change your vote to either of those in your scum list? I thought you said you had no qualms of being lynched today given that you had voted for yourself too.

I tried to get things neutral with AB and go after other targets. Go back and read, I have been trying to go after other targets the whole time. He's forcing this into a 1v1.

01. [m] Freakinchair - New
Has missed information that has been repeated to him multiple times. Either not reading thoroughly or using the "noob" card to hide as scum.
02. [f] euphemism
Null read, being replaced
03. [-] weemadarthur - New
People think Wee is weird/strange. No argument here.
05. [m] GreatCharleston [m] Barrylocke
Since arriving, B has been scum hunting. Slight town read unless things change later.
06. [m] Zatoth
Slight scum read. So much less active than normal.
07. [m] gryvan
Total null. Suspicious for being under the radar so long.
08. [m] Unmasked Ferret
Probably town. Contributes well, no scum tells I saw. And I see weird scum tells!
09. [m] AbsolutBro
Slight town, but he's a good player. Do not trust, pay attention to every detail.
11. [m] Enker
12. [m] Christina Mackenzie
13. [m] Septimus Prime
I read as neutral. Maybe town. Don't trust goals of the pair.
14. [m] Royal_Flush
Slight town, but he's a good player. Do not trust, pay attention to every detail.
15. [m] Fireblend
16. [m] Rynam [f] StackpoleH
17. [m] TheExodu5
Scum. Role claim not plausible to wee.
18. [m] Mazre
19. [m] Terrabyte20xx
I read as neutral. Maybe town. Don't trust goals of the pair
20. [m] Darryl
Scum, detailed previously
21. [m] Trigger
22. [m] Lone_Prodigy
23. [-] Seath
Probably town. Role playing is what they do. Maybe if a town lets them live past day two they'll git gud.
24. [m] ultron87
Slight scum. If Darryl is scum, investigate ultron too.

Sorian

Banned
Current vote count:

darryl (10)
absolutbro 805
terrabyte20xx 807 (957)
theexodu5 814
lone_prodigy 864 (977)
septimus prime 873
barrylocke 910
seath 915 (936)
darryl 933 (958)
royal_flush 1013
seath 1042
terrabyte20xx 1047
fireblend 1050
weemadarthur 1055
lone_prodigy 1061

absolutbro (6)
darryl 875 (880)
ultron87 951
gryvan 968
unmasked ferret 974
trigger 1008
stackpoleh 1011
zatoth 1021

seath</b> (1)
freakinchair 561

greatcharleston (0)
trigger 570 (990)

seath (1)
euphemism 572
theexodu5 575 (660)
septimus prime 618 (873)
christina mackenzie 684 (767)
lone_prodigy 689 (864)
terrabyte20xx 695 (751)
seath 907 (915)

zatoth (0)
weemadarthur 584 (691)

gryvan (0)
lone_prodigy 586 (689)

terrabyte (0)
stackpoleh 594 (651)

ultron87 (0)
seath 624 (682)

enker (0)
darryl 656 (661)
theexodu5 660 (814)
seath 688 (850)
fireblend 775 (1050)

euphemism (0)
darryl 661 (795)
christina mackenzie 664 (684)
weemadarthur 691 (776)

theexodu5 (2)
enker 744
terrabyte20xx 751 (807)
christina mackenzie 767
stackpoleh 769 (924)
weemadarthur 776 (1055)

septimus prime (0)
darryl 795 (875)
darryl 880 (900)

weemadarthur (0)
darryl 900 (933)

trigger (0)
terrabyte20xx 957 (1039)

absolutebro (1)
darryl 958

christina mackenzie (1)
mazre 1030

12 votes are needed for majority.

Darryl

Banned
Why on earth would I do any of this if I was scum. How does that make sense? I wasn't up for being lynched or anything.

Vote: Weemadarthur

At this point I've heard you talk enough to determine that you're acting incredibly antitown. Your arguments are awful. You posted an argument against me the other day that made me cringe. You don't have any desire to try to find scum. And now you're working to prevent a player from defending themselves.

You barely paid attention to Seath when he was provoking Giselle to nameclaim. But now that involves me, having another nameclaim in the mix in unspeakable. You are ridiculous and I don't believe you

Right here. I tried to change the flow to go after Weemad. I also have tried multiple times since the day has began to change it back to him. I'm looking fighting for survival at this point because I have to.

Mazre

I haven't seen much discussion of the "What if they're both town option"

I submit that AbsolutBro is likely Wendy. Darryl is lying about being Wendy, and is likely a town PR that was initially trying to throw off scum by claiming to be a relatively unimportant town while shielding Seath who is also likely town.

Darryl appears to have had information that Seath was Tink prior to his claim. This would either be due to his role or because he had access to such information from a scum teammate. We've explored the latter pretty well. He's been pretty active this game and generally presented as town up until Absolut contradicted him. I suspect he stuck his neck out to reduce the chance that scum would attempt to night kill him. It's possible he was trying to increase his profile to draw a night kill as well, though less likely in my mind.

AbsolutBro did what anyone would likely do if they saw someone claim their role, call them on it, much the same way Ultron did day 1 when he thought Seath was breadcrumbing instead of just RPing.

Now...where does that leave us if we lynch neither and whom do we lynch instead?

What's this? Christina was gracious enough to provide us with a completely unsolicited claim? Let's examine it.

1. Claim comes out of nowhere, even after several players specifically requested no further claims for this phase.
2. Claims Anastasia, and specifically notes that he's not a 'Disney' Princess
3. This gem of a post on day 1, bringing up neutrals out of nowhere.
4. Is playing up a lyncher angle against AbsolutBro. Towns goal is not to lynch neutrals it's to lynch scum.

According to the bulk of the discussion AbsolutBro is either town or neutral, Darryl is either town or scum. I think both are town.

It appears to me that Christina is likely scum or neutral. I lean scum as a neutral would prefer to keep that kind of talk quiet. Christina has actively embraced it and breadcrumbed it, innocent people don't have to set up elaborate alibis.

VOTE: Christina Mackenzie

Reposting my main argument post. Would at least like some more people to try and poke holes or offer some evidence that Christina isn't scum.

Darryl

Banned
01. [m] Freakinchair - New
Has missed information that has been repeated to him multiple times. Either not reading thoroughly or using the "noob" card to hide as scum.
02. [f] euphemism
Null read, being replaced
03. [-] weemadarthur - New
People think Wee is weird/strange. No argument here.
05. [m] GreatCharleston [m] Barrylocke
Since arriving, B has been scum hunting. Slight town read unless things change later.
06. [m] Zatoth
Slight scum read. So much less active than normal.
07. [m] gryvan
08. [m] Unmasked Ferret
Probably town. Contributes well, no scum tells I saw. And I see weird scum tells!
09. [m] AbsolutBro
11. [m] Enker
12. [m] Christina Mackenzie
13. [m] Septimus Prime
I read as neutral. Maybe town. Don't trust goals of the pair.
14. [m] Royal_Flush
15. [m] Fireblend
16. [m] Rynam [f] StackpoleH
17. [m] TheExodu5
Scum. Role claim not plausible to wee.
18. [m] Mazre
19. [m] Terrabyte20xx
I read as neutral. Maybe town. Don't trust goals of the pair
20. [m] Darryl
Scum, detailed previously
21. [m] Trigger
22. [m] Lone_Prodigy
23. [-] Seath
Probably town. Role playing is what they do. Maybe if a town lets them live past day two they'll git gud.
24. [m] ultron87
Slight scum. If Darryl is scum, investigate ultron too.

Do you think me and The Exodus are both scum who he is voting for me and he's one of the loudest against me?

24 players.
9 claimed/confirmed roles:

-Dusk (RIP) as Jane
-FEP (RIP) as Alice
-Ultron as Giselle
-Darryl as Wendy the First
-AbsolutBro as Wendy the Second
-Seath as Tinkerbell
-Exodu5 as Ariel
-Enker as someone
-Christina as Anastasia

With over 1/3 of the player pool, there's a pretty good chance there's scum here.

If Christina is scum, he's just going to lay low until the end of the day. Last-minute voting for someone not around to defend themselves never works unless your name is Hyperactivity.

This has been bugging me a lot lately...what is this night action that you usually do? You don't need to give a title but at least describe what you do at night?
I have taken great effort to remain netural on IF I have a PR and, if so, what it might be. For a reason I have stated multiple times in this thread involving putting scum between a rock and a hard place.

I tried to get things neutral with AB and go after other targets. Go back and read, I have been trying to go after other targets the whole time. He's forcing this into a 1v1.
I voted for you once, and have not moved my vote. In my very initial post I said I would be open to voting elsewhere since my protection plan was already in place. All I have done since then is respond to other people. We have four and a half hours until deadline, I doubt we will get comments from everyone in that time, but as votes tend to come down to the last 5 minutes of the day, we still have plenty of time.

Kevyt

I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets a scum vibe from Ultron.

I just don't think Giselle is even on this game... I don't know why.

Crazy theory right here, but it just crossed my mind.

Given that I heavily RP'd Giselle on Day 1, scum investigated me during the night, and found out I was Tinkerbell.

Assuming that Ultron87 and Darryl are scum, these gave Darryl the idea to pose as Wendy and Ultron87 to counterclaim, with ultron knowing that giselle isn't even in the game. If I was to get lynched, and people found out I was indeed lying, even if I was town, this would give some credibility of Ultron87 as Giselle because well he claimed Giselle.

Scum would have Ultron87 as a safe trusted member, because he "exposed" me, while Darryl goes on does what he does better. Other scum plays it safe and watching from the distance, while supporting their fellow scum mates.

Anyways, I just don't trust Ultron87

It appears to me that Christina is likely scum or neutral. I lean scum as a neutral would prefer to keep that kind of talk quiet. Christina has actively embraced it and breadcrumbed it, innocent people don't have to set up elaborate alibis.

You're off your rockers. That was genuine advice. If you can be bother to look at the only 2 games I've played thus far, Danganronpa and Harry Potter, you'll see where I'm coming from with it.

VOTE: AbsolutBro

Darryl

Banned
I have taken great effort to remain netural on IF I have a PR and, if so, what it might be. For a reason I have stated multiple times in this thread involving putting scum between a rock and a hard place.

I voted for you once, and have not moved my vote. In my very initial post I said I would be open to voting elsewhere since my protection plan was already in place. All I have done since then is respond to other people. We have four and a half hours until deadline, I doubt we will get comments from everyone in that time, but as votes tend to come down to the last 5 minutes of the day, we still have plenty of time.

Well I just wasn't sensing any level of willingness from you. The game doesn't end if one of us doesn't die today. There can still be cops that can verify me another day, and you.

ultron87

Crazy theory right here, but it just crossed my mind.

Given that I heavily RP'd Giselle on Day 1, scum investigated me during the night, and found out I was Tinkerbell.

Assuming that Ultron87 and Darryl are scum, these gave Darryl the idea to pose as Wendy and Ultron87 to counterclaim, with ultron knowing that giselle isn't even in the game. If I was to get lynched, and people found out I was indeed lying, even if I was town, this would give some credibility of Ultron87 as Giselle because well he claimed Giselle.

Scum would have Ultron87 as a safe trusted member, because he "exposed" me, while Darryl goes on does what he does better. Other scum plays it safe and watching from the distance, while supporting their fellow scum mates.

Anyways, I just don't trust Ultron87
I claimed on Day 1 so yeeaaaaah.

Kevyt

I do not have a list of reads right now, but if I had to choose my top scum, they would be:

- Ultron87
- Darryl
- Christina Mackzenzie
- Trigger

Ultron and Darryl, I have explained why. Christina because I partly agree with mazre and I'm also looking at Christina's voting record.

Trigger, because he just seems to sit back and watch the whole thing while occassionally saying "okay yeah, this reads like scum, let me vote for him/her" Essentially, he's just sitting on the back chilling and bandwagon when need be.

Mazre

You're off your rockers. That was genuine advice. If you can be bother to look at the only 2 games I've played thus far, Danganronpa and Harry Potter, you'll see where I'm coming from with it.

VOTE: AbsolutBro

Advice completely absent any in game context. Ergo scum trying to be helpful without actually contributing.

Kevyt

I claimed on Day 1 so yeeaaaaah.

By almost the end of day 1.

However, scum gets a list of safe characters to use, so they would know they are not used by anyone else in the game?

Anyways, as I said, it was a crazy theory.

I still have my eyes on you.

smkn.gif

Seath, it's nice to see your contributions :)
I think you have good points. We'll need to gather more evidence later. But it helps town when every player has someone watching their every move in case of slipups. Stops scum from hiding in the background.

Kevyt

Christina, what makes you think Darryl's case is more believable or probable than AB's?

Let's see where this goes...

Vote: Christina Mackenzie

Kevyt

Seath, it's nice to see your contributions :)
I think you have good points. We'll need to gather more evidence later. But it helps town when every player has someone watching their every move in case of slipups. Stops scum from hiding in the background.

Stop patronizing me.

Advice completely absent any in game context. Ergo scum trying to be helpful without actually contributing.

I'm still learning how to play. I can't help it if it sets off your scum detector.

Since you took the effort to mention that I "breadcrumbed" my Neutral role why don't you look at what else I breadcrumbed on Day 1.

We have like, 2 hours left?

Mazre

I'm still learning how to play. I can't help it if it sets off your scum detector.

Since you took the effort to mention that I "breadcrumbed" my Neutral role why don't you look at what else I breadcrumbed on Day 1.

We have like, 2 hours left?

3 hours. And the prophecy comes true. Scum pretending to be neutral.

Darryl

Banned
I'm Snow White. I send the Huntsman to investigate another player and get their role name. It was all lies. I investigated Seath because I thought he was scum.

I didn't think I was going to get protected by a doctor and I didn't think I'd last past day 2 or 3 otherwise. I didn't think Wendy was in the game. I thought I'd put myself out there with a useless role and saying I knew Seath was town was just some breadcrumbing incase I flipped since he was being seen as scummy.

Mazre

I'm Snow White. I send the Huntsman to investigate another player and get their role name. It was all lies. I investigated Seath because I thought he was scum.

I didn't think I was going to get protected by a doctor and I didn't think I'd last past day 2 or 3 otherwise. I didn't think Wendy was in the game. I thought I'd put myself out there with a useless role and saying I knew Seath was town was just some breadcrumbing incase I flipped since he was being seen as scummy.

Called it.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion

Are you serious? No, just no.

I'm sorry, if YNNNY used THAT as flavor then we need to add flavor into the calculations for the Crab Scale because that is just ridiculous.

Fireblend

Banned
I don't know if I would've preferred you came clean like this before coming up with some crazy-ass mulltiple Wendy theory. What was the point of that other than making you seem at least twice as scummy as you already did?

Unvote

Darryl

Banned
I really don't know anything about Peter Pan. I did exactly what someone earlier said. I saw he was Tinker Bell so I chose another female from the series thinking there wouldn't be two from the same franchise. I scrambled desperately to find someone to pretend to be that wouldn't cause AB to be lynched, which is where the older Wendy came from. I also didn't want to tell the truth, knowing that if I made it out alive I could potentially last awhile since scum wouldn't want to waste a kill on an easy target.

Top Bottom