• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DisneyPrincess Mafia |OT| Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who’s the Scummiest of Them All

We don't want to turbo, right?

I think we can learn more about the messages if we lynch Trigger. If he flips town, maybe the messages are coming from scum, and if he flips scum, it could be a town investigator or friendly neutral. I'm sure it's no coincidence that the message went to Terra, who we already know has kill potential.

Unvote

We have three hours left and I'm still iffy on the Trigger train. I'm home from work early, so I'm going to have a quick reread.

I really don't like this at all. Too much misdirection has happened this day over what was discovered.

UNVOTE

Vote: Zatoth

Well are you going to explain what misdirection you are referring to or just leave us to guess until it's time to tunnel on Seath again?

Vote: Trigger

How do you currently feel about Zatoth? Trigger was on your list earlier, but I don't remember you saying anything about Zatoth. Is the earlier posted reason why you are voting for Trigger or do you have another reason currently?

Burbeting

Banned
baloo2.gif

Just bit over hour left of this day phase, princesses!

ABOUT AN HOUR LEFT, YOUR HIGHNESSES

Xisj4DU.gif

o hello bear :D

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Trigger (9)
Fireblend .1556
Seath .1566
Lone_Prodigy .1615 .1690
Enker .1673
Mazre .1680
Ayumi .1684
Zatoth .1685
StackpoleH .1686
ultron87 .1693
AbsolutBro .1696 .1702
TheExodu5 .1704

Zatoth (5)
Royal_Flush .1603
Terrabyte20xx .1665
Trigger .1670
Freakinchair .1682
gryvan .1689

Freakinchair (0)
TheExodu5 .1539 .1579

Ayumi (0)
Trigger .1543 .1565

Seath (0)
Freakinchair .1571 .1682
TheExodu5 .1579 .1704

gryvan (0)
Lone_Prodigy .1512 .1615
Seath .1525 .1566

No active vote for Day 4:
AbsolutBro (has previously voted)
Barrylocke
Lone_Prodigy (has previously voted)
Septimus Prime
Unmasked Ferret
weemadarthur

Day 4 ends:
cya_1457388000.png

11 votes for majority

Between Trigger and Zatoth, Trigger seems scummier. But because he is pretty close to a turbo and I would rather see what people have to say during this last hour I won't vote.

I'm about to start class and won't be around for the end.

Fine, let's lynch Trigger then, although I'm 95% sure Zatoth is Scum... If you want to swing this around to Zatoth, I'll gladly accept. I mean, I'm okay with a Trigger lynch considering we're ahead by an insane amount (2 Scum deaths and 2 Town deaths) since I'm very unsure about his alignment.

How many Scum do we think are left based on the flips we've seen so far? 2 or 3?

And, just as a remark as the day comes to an end, something about Fireblend itches me a bit. It all seems a bit fake, but it doesn't scream "Scum" to me. At the moment I'd lean towards a Neutral but keep an eye on him.

A terrible day for me. Partially but definitely not wholey due to the altared schedule with the shorter day 3. I never had strong feelings on Trigger. Are there any highlights on him for or against?

Fireblend

Banned
Fine, let's lynch Trigger then, although I'm 95% sure Zatoth is Scum... If you want to swing this around to Zatoth, I'll gladly accept. I mean, I'm okay with a Trigger lynch considering we're ahead by an insane amount (2 Scum deaths and 2 Town deaths) since I'm very unsure about his alignment.

How many Scum do we think are left based on the flips we've seen so far? 2 or 3?

And, just as a remark as the day comes to an end, something about Fireblend itches me a bit. It all seems a bit fake, but it doesn't scream "Scum" to me. At the moment I'd lean towards a Neutral but keep an eye on him.

What do you think sets Zatoth apart from Trigger as likeliest to be scum? Both are about as equally scummy-looking to me, but Trigger's lack of a decent defense and the night messages talking about him push him a little further for me.

Trigger, I'd really appreciate it if you came forward and shared your thoughts with us. Who do you suspect? Come on, if you're town the best thing you can do is leave us with as much useful info as possible. You can't possibly have null reads on all of us.

Fireblend

Banned
I don't want a turbo even if we're 40 minutes away from the end of the day. I'll

Unvote

Just so Trigger has all time that's left to come here and say something.

I agree with everyone's thoughts. That's a really creepy feeling in a mafia game.

Since it seems Trigger will keep the majority vote, and I'm okay with that, I'll avoid the turbo by joining that side of the scale. We'll see if the current non voters jump on this side at the last minute.

Vote: Zatoth

LESS THAN HALF HOUR, YOUR MAJESTIES.

PgJxpMy.gif

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Trigger (9)
Fireblend .1556 .1713
Seath .1566
Lone_Prodigy .1615 .1690
Enker .1673
Mazre .1680
Ayumi .1684
Zatoth .1685
StackpoleH .1686
ultron87 .1693
AbsolutBro .1696 .1702
TheExodu5 .1704
Septimus Prime .1707

Zatoth (6)
Royal_Flush .1603
Terrabyte20xx .1665
Trigger .1670
Freakinchair .1682
gryvan .1689
weemadarthur .1714

Freakinchair (0)
TheExodu5 .1539 .1579

Ayumi (0)
Trigger .1543 .1565

Seath (0)
Freakinchair .1571 .1682
TheExodu5 .1579 .1704

gryvan (0)
Lone_Prodigy .1512 .1615
Seath .1525 .1566

AbsolutBro (has previously voted)
Barrylocke
Fireblend (has previously voted)
Lone_Prodigy (has previously voted)
Unmasked Ferret

Day 4 ends:
cya_1457388000.png

11 votes for majority

I have a fairly short list of those I do not read as town:

Zatoh
Gryvan
Trigger

Which does imply that I think they're scum, but there is no one I am ready to definitely accuse.

Ayumi isn't cleared town, but mostly because reading a replacement is always tricky. As bad as I feel about saying it, I also have a nagging voice in the back of my head telling me not to trust Ultron. Also the longer TB and SP live, the more and more suspicious I become.

Vote: Trigger

I admit this is a fairly vague vote. Mostly the willingness to jump on various theories that are thrown out as a possible alternative to scum behaviour. Not really much else.

Sorry :(

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
How can I be apart of a last-minute swing for one scum, and lead the charge for a tunnel on the other and still be considered suspicious?!?! Seriously, this is worse than Danganronpa's False Hope Leader Crab!!!

I wouldn't be against Terrabyte shooting one of the other peeps on that bold list. But not specifying which in advance, of course.

Anyone else have an opinion on that idea?

What do you think sets Zatoth apart from Trigger as likeliest to be scum? Both are about as equally scummy-looking to me, but Trigger's lack of a decent defense and the night messages talking about him push him a little further for me.
I chose to completely ignore the night messages. They could be all and nothing, especially since "pulling the trigger" is a legit term. If our Town-PRs thinks they must be funny instead of giving clear direction, they should step up their game. In any other case this either means something I don't see how we'll ever find out or someone is messing with us, which both leads to the best option being ignoring it.

As for Zatoth: He didn't exactly defend himself for the lack of substance either. Just for not posting much, which would be totally acceptable if the posts were useful. I don't know, maybe I've just been tunneling the last two dayphases but he really seems more scummy than everyone else. My gut feeling on him is so bad, it almost stings.

Re: What should Terabyte do?: If you can, I think you know what to do. If you can't than bluff anyway. Scum doesn't need to know ;)

How can I be apart of a last-minute swing for one scum, and lead the charge for a tunnel on the other and still be considered suspicious?!?! Seriously, this is worse than Danganronpa's False Hope Leader Crab!!!

Well to be fair, you're right above myself and mazre on the "definitely town list".

You have to admit that lovers surviving so long gets suspicious looking though!

Day 4 has Ended.

A fourth day of quiet decorum and uneasy murmurs has finally come to an end. It is an exhausting affair, to be so demure all the time when one needs to be killing each other. The Princesses endure as best as they can, but they are also relieved that it is finally time to slit someone’s throat open. Oh, dear. That does not come out particularly noble, does it?

One particularly confident Princess step forward and points at Trigger, with convictions in her eyes, “Time’s up, Princess!”

Trigger laughs derisively. “For what?”

“To pull the Trigger!” Shouts a Princess, loudly.

“No! Don’t pull the Trigger!” Another replies.

“Pull it!”

“NOPE!”

This goes back and forth rapidly and then the Princesses start to realize that the two who has been shouting back and forth are two rather plain looking characters. They have dressed up in ball gowns, sure, but as they say, money does not buy class.

“Just do it!”

“Don’t! Don’t do it!”

Trigger, watching these two fighting over her fate, becomes more and more aggravated by the minutes! Losing her composure, Trigger shouts sharply!

“SILENCE!”

Startled, one of the two arguing ladies… pulls the trigger and shoots Trigger in the chest.

“Oh.” She remarks. “I pulled the Trigger!”

“Ha-ha!” Her sister says, mockingly.

As Trigger lays in her own growing pool of blood on the floor, she wonders what she had done in her previous life that gives her these two imbeciles as daughters.

gzEM2rU.gif

Sighing, she surrenders to the darkness that plucks her away from this realm, dumping her back in that other world, where everything is 100% less magical and 100% more ordinary.

. . .

Trigger feels a sharp poke on his back. It wakes him up. The back of his chair has a blunt nail that sticks out so that he can’t rest whilst he’s working. He looks around with tired eyes. He’s still at work. It is half past two in the morning, but the factory does not stop. The factory does not stop ever.

Yawning, he picks up the fabric at his hands and looks for the thread of its matching colour. He is stitching up some brand name onto a pair of sports shoes. If he is lucky, he will get fifty cents for every hour he has laboured. If he is luckier, he can finish his shift in time for his twelfth birthday.

Trigger has been removed from the Kingdom.

4aWnehw.gif

Hullo!

I am not Lucifer, Madamme, though I may share similarities with your esteemed pet!

The Princesses have returned to our Magical Kingdom. Nuts. And you thought you were getting away with so much villainy, too. This won’t do. No. Not when your own hopeless daughters were about to finally gain some respectable standing in your local society.

You are Lady Tremaine, Step-Mother Extraordinaire. You are strict and haughty and your aspirations to climb the social ladder would befit the most acclaimed of all women’s period literature. You even married a widower with a pest of a daughter of his own.

Now that your newest husband is out of the way, you have complete control of your house and the attic is a special place to which you discipline Princesses. They seem to forget their roots! You are doing them a service by reminding them that cleaning is a skill every Princess must excel in. Every Night phase, you must attempt to put a player into your attic with the command: &#8220;Scrub my attic tonight: <Target Name>&#8221;. This is likely to block them from taking any active actions for that Night phase.

You are aligned with Evil.

Your partners are: [REDACTED]

Every Day phase, you are able to Vote to nominate a Princess&#8217; untimely demise with a delicious, glorious, exciting lynching!

Any member of the Evil Faction are able to carry out the Faction Kill with the command: &#8220;Kill: <Target Name>&#8221; during each Night phase. This action will be associated with the player who sent me the PM or post the command in your faction chat - which can be found here. I will only take the last command sent through, either by PM or in the thread.

Note that you may not use your special powers if you are the one sending the Faction Kill, except if you are the last Villain left.

You win when Evil ties or outnumbers those aligned with Good.

Any questions? Ask a weird cat, who may answer, eagerly and with many, many teeth.

Good luck, Villain!

-

Character Portrait: http://i.imgur.com/lWUFAHK.gif

FINAL DAY 4 VOTE TALLY:

Trigger (10)
Fireblend .1556 .1713
Seath .1566
Lone_Prodigy .1615 .1690
Enker .1673
Mazre .1680
Ayumi .1684
Zatoth .1685
StackpoleH .1686
ultron87 .1693
AbsolutBro .1696 .1702
TheExodu5 .1704
Septimus Prime .1707
AbsolutBro .1718

Zatoth (7)
Royal_Flush .1603
Terrabyte20xx .1665
Trigger .1670
Freakinchair .1682
gryvan .1689
weemadarthur .1714
Lone_Prodigy .1727

Freakinchair (0)
TheExodu5 .1539 .1579

Ayumi (0)
Trigger .1543 .1565

Seath (0)
Freakinchair .1571 .1682
TheExodu5 .1579 .1704

gryvan (0)
Lone_Prodigy .1512 .1615
Seath .1525 .1566

Barrylocke
Fireblend (has previously voted)
Unmasked Ferret

11 votes for majority

eUpXkg4.gif

I will accept Night Actions up to two hours before the Day starts. Missing actions will be decided at Moderator&#8217;s discretion.

Day 5 rises in:
pur_1457629200.png

qZbbUpH.gif

... To no one's surprise, all the palace guests present themselves primly at the breakfast table. Glances are exchanged and furtive smiles are thrown about, clear evidence of the Princesses' unladylike smugness!

"Be humble in victories, my fellow royal highness!" One of the Princesses attempts a catastrophic exercise in humility, for pride and obvious notion of invincibility colour her eyes so.

The other murmurs and nods, agreeing with what is being unsaid instead of what is being said. What rotten lot, these are!

A cat is starving. Practically wasting away. It withers even as it makes its count of the day...19 Princesses are present on this fifth day.

Everyone has survived the Night!

Day 5 Begins.

The Palace’s Guest List:
01. [m] Freakinchair - New
02. [f] Ayumi - New
03. [-] weemadarthur - New
04. [m] Barrylocke
05. [m] Zatoth
06. [m] gryvan
07. [m] Unmasked Ferret
08. [m] AbsolutBro
09. [m] Enker
10. [m] Septimus Prime
11. [m] Royal_Flush
12. [m] Fireblend
13. [f] StackpoleH
14. [m] TheExodu5
15. [m] Mazre
16. [m] Terrabyte20xx
17. [m] Lone_Prodigy
18. [-] Seath
19. [m] ultron87

10 to reach majority

Starting this Day phase, each Day phase will be 3 days and Night phase will be 2 days.

Night 5 descends in:
cya_1457884800.png

PS. Sorry for starting the day early! The internet at where I am at keeps dropping off, and I was rather anxious to get the post through when the connection was up.

ultron87

I want to imagine the scum are just stubbornly trying to kill Exodus every night. "He can't be 4-shot night kill immune! That'd be ridiculous!"

So... Zatoth I guess?

Fireblend

Banned
Not a fan of mass claiming. If we plan to do something like that, suspicious people should go first, but still, I don't want everyone to claim; there are so many town players we could easily end the game with a simple name claim contradiction.

Support roles: Any new info?

Kevyt

What the hell is going on....

Can we like commit Seppuku so that we can give scum a chance?

:(

I feel really bad for scum now.

It's okay guys, maybe this just wasn't your game. Still, A for effort. :D

On that note, if it's the doctor cockblocking scum, then they're the MVP, whoever the doc is.

Yay!

gryvan

Not a fan of mass claiming. If we plan to do something like that, suspicious people should go first, but still, I don't want everyone to claim; there are so many town players we could easily end the game with a simple name claim contradiction.

Support roles: Any new info?

I agree with this, I think its better to list tells from everyone so we can extrapolate and see if we can lynch the scum

Then again, scum might just go all pacifist yet again and everyone will feel safe

Zatoth

So... do we demand a name claim from Zatoth now or do we want to drag it out for the rest of the day?

I can do that if you want. You would lynch me anyway. So don't think I'd gain anything by keeping it a secret. Will wait till tomorrow. Unless you want me to do it now.

Top Bottom