• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DisneyPrincess Mafia |OT| Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who’s the Scummiest of Them All

It reads "beware the Ultron and his Ultra"

What if they're like charging a kill bomb and 10 people die the next night.

There's no way Ultron is that dumb, but this is the first thing my mind went to, and I thought it was funny (ha ha funny, not suspicious funny).

weemad said he was the "warrior princess". Unless he's Xena, I would guess he's Merida.

How about Mulan?

Also in your earlier role/actions post you put Ursula where you put the players names and CM in the role spot. I know there's nothing you can do about it but it bothered me, so if you post a new version of that later please do fix that.

Well, feel free to look at me at night, but you won't get anything back. Whether that corroborates me or not I'll leave up to you.

Otherwise, I'd like a look at Freakinchair or Fireblend. Just instinct...nothing more.

Why do you keep flip flopping on Chair?

I'm not caring about roles. But I am wondering - do we have a cinderella?

Cast your vote Cinderelly, claim your role Cinderelly. lol.

Have all of our claimed PRs checked in yet?

I don't think Chair has.

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

gryvan (2)
Lone_Prodigy .1746
ultron87 .1764

Zatoth (1)
TheExodu5 .1770
Ayumi .1791

Lone_Prodigy (1)
gryvan .1759

No Active Vote for Day 5:
AbsolutBro
Barrylocke
Enker
Fireblend
Freakinchair
Mazre
Royal_Flush
Seath
Septimus Prime
StackpoleH
Terrabyte20xx
TheExodu5 (has previously voted)
Unmasked Ferret
weemadarthur
Zatoth

Day 5 ends:
cya_1457884800.png

10 votes for majority

Zatoth

Vote: Zathoth

Things became clear to me because of this post:
www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=197816783&postcount=1731

Trigger didn't want to vote for Zathoth, and Zathoth probably voted for Trigger because Trigger was going down anyway. So Zathoth saw a chance to kinda bandwagon/try to stay safe.
For some reason, Trigger insisted on voting me instead (and probably had all intentions of unvoting), while he was Evil. I don't believe he aimed for me specifically.
Or maybe he thought my newbie status/cluelessness would let him get a chance to vote someone other than Zathoth, without having to give as much explanation as he might have been questioned with if he voted someone else.

Who else was I supposed to vote for? It was pretty clear that it was Trigger or me at this point. So should I've voted against myself instead?

Can't comment on Trigger's intentions. But I doubt there was any chance of changing the train in your direction at this point.

Zatoth

I honestly think that Zatoth comes off as really scummy given his voting pattern.

Really?

Day 1: I voted against you. Did not have much to go by that day.

Day 2: I voted against AB. It was Darryl vs AB at the point I made my vote. When Darryl decided to turn himself into a cop AB I was not around and the day ended before I was able to make a new vote. I also missed the CM train that day.

Day 3: I made it clear that I did not believe Darryl's claim but still was against ending the day early because not everybody had posted. So I decided not to vote yet. Fast forward: I wake up and the day has already ended.

Day 4: Trigger vs Zatoth. I voted against Trigger. But I guess as a true Townie I should have voted myself out.

Checking in with my power and I watched TheExodu5 last night. No activity... which makes me believe he is telling the truth about his role (or he just didn't use a power).

Not sure what to go on here - Seath is really driving discussion which is interesting. I know I've been hammering on him all game but I think at this point he is either a neutral with an alternate win condition or scum (because of the two nights of activity that I saw). We could just go with Zatoth... either way I'll vote with the majority since it seems to be working so far pretty well.

DON'T QUOTE THIS

Summary of Night Actions

Night 1

Confirmed
-flatearthpandas (Alice, ordinary with day action) dies
-Darryl (Grimhilde) tracks someone
-Trigger (Lady Tremaine) roleblocks someone
-Christina Mackenzie (Ursula) uses a night action (assume investigation on Seath to reveal that he is Tinkerbell)

Unconfirmed
-weemadarthur (unknown) is targeted with a kill and is notified that a kill failed
-Fireblend (unknown) sleep walks
-TheExodu5 (Ariel) commutes
-Enker (unknown) uses his night action on TheExodu5 but it fails
-Terrabyte20xx (Elsa) shoots flatearthpandas
-Terrabyte20xx (Elsa) receives a message: "Pull the Trigger"
-Freakenchair (Rapunzel) checks Fireblend for motion and receives a POSITIVE result
-Mazre (Charlotte) investigates Lone_Prodigy and receives a TOWN result

Night 2

Confirmed
-Darryl (Grimhilde) tracks someone

Unconfirmed

-Darryl (Grimhilde) sleep walks
-Enker (unknown) uses his night action on Zatoth and receives a result
-Mazre (Charlotte) receives a message: "Don't pull the Trigger"
-Freakenchair (Rapunzel) checks Seath for motion and receives a POSITIVE result
-Mazre (Charlotte) investigates Zatoth and receives a TOWN result

Night 3

Confirmed

Unconfirmed

-Enker (unknown) uses his night action on Lone_Prodigy and receives a result
-Someone (unknown) receives a message
-Freakenchair (Rapunzel) checks Seath for motion and receives a POSITIVE result
-Someone sleep walks
-Mazre (Charlotte) investigates gryvan and receives a TOWN result

Night 4

Unconfirmed
-Enker (unknown) uses his night action on someone and receives a result
-Royal_Flush (unknown) receives a message: "Beware ultron and his Ultra"
-Freakenchair (Rapunzel) checks TheExodu5 for motion and receives a NEGATIVE result
-Someone sleep walks
-Mazre (Charlotte) investigates Royal_Flush and receives a TOWN result

---

Confirmed roles:
1 scum tracker (Darryl)
1 scum one-shot cop/silencer/killer (CM)
1 scum roleblocker (Trigger)
1 ordinary (Dusk)
1 day-claim ordinary (FEP)

Unconfirmed roles:
2 lovers (Sept and Terra)
1 X-shot killer (Terra)
1 commuter (Exodu5)
1 investigative-type (Enker)
1 motion detector (Freakinchair)
1 sleepwalker (???)
1 message deliverer (???)
1 X-shot bulletproof (weemad)
1 alignment cop (Mazre)

8/20 claimed names (Charlotte, Tinkerbell, Giselle, Anna, Elsa, Ariel, Rapunzel, Wendy)
3 claimed by scum (Tiana, Snow White, Anastasia)

Gah I wish I could edit: forgot Enker checking Ayumi last night.

So, no sleep-walking reports?

Has TheExodu5 been commuting every night, and if so, where are those "consequences" he spoke of?

Freakinchair - Rapunzel, motion detector
Ayumi
weemadarthur - Merida/Mulan, X-shot bulletproof
Barrylocke
Zatoth - cleared by Mazre
gryvan - cleared by Mazre

Unmasked Ferret
AbsolutBro - Wendy
Enker - claimed watcher(?)
Septimus Prime - Anna, lover with Elsa
Royal_Flush - cleared by Mazre
Fireblend
StackpoleH

TheExodu5 - Ariel, X-shot commuter
Mazre - Charlotte, alignment cop
Terrabyte20xx - Elsa, lover with Anna and X-shot vig
Lone_Prodigy - cleared by Mazre
Seath - Tinkerbell
ultron87 - Giselle

The 9/19 bolded players have given no role or name claims at all.
4 were "cleared" by Mazre.

This leaves 5:
Ayumi
Barrylocke
Unmasked Ferret
Fireblend
StackpoleH

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Checking in with my power and I watched TheExodu5 last night. No activity... which makes me believe he is telling the truth about his role (or he just didn't use a power).

Not sure what to go on here - Seath is really driving discussion which is interesting. I know I've been hammering on him all game but I think at this point he is either a neutral with an alternate win condition or scum (because of the two nights of activity that I saw). We could just go with Zatoth... either way I'll vote with the majority since it seems to be working so far pretty well.
Remind me again what you do, do you see if people visit you target or if your target moves?

Remind me again what you do, do you see if people visit you target or if your target moves?

Both but its ambiguous. I get a single generic message indicating that the targeted person was either visited by someone orthey used a power and visited someone else. I can't differentiate between the two.

If nothing happened with TheExodu5 that means he both: Didn't use a power and didn't get visited by anyone.

This all makes no sense at all... Mazre is one of my strongest Town candidates because of the Mackenzie lynch. But if Zatoth isn't Scum, I'm completely at loss about what's going on...

Zatoth, you claim to have a night action. Do you get any results from it and if yes, which did you get?

Enker

Both but its ambiguous. I get a single generic message indicating that the targeted person was either visited by someone orthey used a power and visited someone else. I can't differentiate between the two.

If nothing happened with TheExodu5 that means he both: Didn't use a power and didn't get visited by anyone.

This is important: Did you get a null result or “Target has not moved and was not visited” (don’t quote the PM verbatim of course).

Kevyt

Who to lynch, then? I'm not sure. Maybe it's time for another look at Seath. I still haven't seen a good explanation for those two nights of activity. I also agree with those who have said that Exodus' role seems too highly-powered.

Really? I'm the most scummy to you?

Look at my voting record and tell me why you think that.

They probably just decided to mention me because a few people said they were suspicious of me yesterday.

Why do you think people were suspicious of you yesterday?

Really?

Day 1: I voted against you. Did not have much to go by that day.

Day 2: I voted against AB. It was Darryl vs AB at the point I made my vote. When Darryl decided to turn himself into a cop AB I was not around and the day ended before I was able to make a new vote. I also missed the CM train that day.

Day 3: I made it clear that I did not believe Darryl's claim but still was against ending the day early because not everybody had posted. So I decided not to vote yet. Fast forward: I wake up and the day has already ended.

Day 4: Trigger vs Zatoth. I voted against Trigger. But I guess as a true Townie I should have voted myself out.

I'm still not buying your justification for the way you have played.

In the meantime,

Vote: Zatoth

Now, I have a few questions.

Who are your top scum suspects and why? What do you think of Mazre's list of "town" players he investigated? What do you think the message that Royal Flush received and what do you make the cryptic sender?

So of the bottom five from LP's earlier post who does everyone find the most suspicious at the moment?

Ayumi
Barrylocke
Unmasked Ferret
Fireblend
StackpoleH

These five for quick reference.

Also of all the current PR claims are there any that seem like they could be fake or maybe not entirely true?

For example, maybe Exodu5 role seems op.

My motivation for this game is super low with the lack of events, but I'm going to try to look over the stuff of the past two days and at least form a token opinion.

Also, I'm definitely not worthy of your suspicion, but talk is cheap.

Zatoth

Now, I have a few questions.

Who are your top scum suspects and why? What do you think of Mazre's list of "town" players he investigated? What do you think the message that Royal Flush received and what do you make the cryptic sender?

Barrylocke and Ayumi are worth to be looked at. Both are replacement and haven't contributed too much.

Yesterday Ayumi made a weird attack on weemadarthur for example.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=197692977&postcount=1632

You even noticed that.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=197706011&postcount=1643

As for Barrylocke:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=198212890&postcount=1820

That is about as scummy as my posts.

Zatoth

That sounded to me as if you wanted to reveal your targets. Have I interpreted to much into this and it's really just a name?

No. I just wanted to give you my name and maybe power in case I have one. Not saying that I do.

But now with Mazre's claim I don't see the point of telling you.

If I were Mafia I'd have no problem to give you a princess name. So that would not help me or town in any way. You could still accuse me of being a Godfather (I am not).

May put a target on my head, should another player (Mafia or Neutral) be looking for my princess.

Zatoth

What do you think the message that Royal Flush received and what do you make the cryptic sender?

Forget about that. I would not pay attention to them. I think I said that already, but the player who sends the messages most likely has no information gathering role.

Zatoth

As for Mazre's list. gryvan is probably the most suspicious one on it.

But for now I am going to vote for Barrylocke.

Vote: Barrylocke

Maybe that will increase his interest again.

Zatoth

Scum have claimed three different characters, one of which was another player: Wendy, Snow White, and Anastasia.

Only Anastasia is a third party princess, or at least could be considered one.

I'm bringing this up because I have a gut feeling that Giselle isn't even in this game. Something in me just says that no one here is Giselle and could be part of "scum" list.

That message that Royal Flush received also makes me a bit uneasy about Ultron.

However he does come clean when it comes to his voting record, so there isn't much to it from my part other than just a mere "gut feeling" for now

Giselle being a safe Mafia claim would make sense. After your unintentional breadcrumbing that was a good move to make you look like scum.

My only problem with that theory is, that I think it was me who called you out first for it. So that would me also look like scum again. And not only Ultron.

Fireblend

Banned
Hey guys, sorry for my absence yesterday. It got really busy yesterday and the time I did have for GAF I spent getting hyped for the new Hearthstone expansion.

Anyway, this must be the least active game I've participated in and it's incredible that we're doing so well
KuGsj.gif
I just re-read the last 3 pages and I think with elss than 24 hours to go it's really hurting us that we haven't properly pressured anyone yet, because at this point, as I said, I assume there can't be more than 2 scum left, and a simple contradiction in their stories could bring them down.

After some reading through the nights summary (thanks, L_P) and the voting page, I'm going to:

Vote: Unmasked Ferret

CM's very first vote on D1 was Unmasked Ferret, which she removed without saying anything. Her next vote? Darryl. Was she trying to distance herself from her scum teammates? Unmasked was a very late vote on Darryl on D2, and unvoted and voted for Chair as soon as he saw things swinging towards someone else. He was the last vote on Darryl on D3 and I find that suspicious. No vote on D4 either because he "didn't want to turbo".

Unmasked Ferret, are you useful to us in any way? Who are you voting today? I had to dig really far back in your post history to find anything that wasn't a question directed towards someone else. You seem to hold no opinion on anything other than being suspicious of Chair. Can you tell us anything now?

So of the bottom five from LP's earlier post who does everyone find the most suspicious at the moment?.
Who do you find suspicious?

Also of all the current PR claims are there any that seem like they could be fake or maybe not entirely true?

For example, maybe Exodu5 role seems op.
Why, because you can't kill him at night?

Other scum candidates for me:

- Zatoth, whom I'd be voting if it wasn't for Mazre's claim. Wouldn't completely discount him being cop-proof. He fits the exact same voting pattern Trigger did and you guys saw where that got us.

- Exodu5. I'm not sure how I feel about him. If Unmasked Ferret flipped scum I'd maybe remove some of my suspicions on Exodu5; he voted against Septimus with Trigger and Darryl, and against Weemad with Darryl D1. On D2 he voted Seath with CM and Enker with Darryl, and spent a good portion of D3 defending Darryl.

- Barrylocke, his inactivity worries me, but it's difficult to make a case against him with his vote history. He hasn't really tried to push in any other direction when we've been on the right track. He didn't vote on D4 though.

Why are we assuming that Darryl is scum? I get that he didn't vote CM, but otherwise his claim makes sense, doesn't it? I don't get why he would claim Wendy otherwise. It would seem like a foolish claim since it wouldn't be from scum's list of safe names.

I'm not exactly seeing the case against Trigger at the moment, but it seems inevitable that he's going to be lynched.

Trigger, why have you not defended yourself or role claimed by now?

Exodus bothers me the most.

He has defended all the known scum.
When he accuses someone, it's generally an "easy" target. He has accused Me, Seath and Freakinchair the most.
His role is unbelievable in view of my own role, although the rest of you don't have this verification.
He often posts 'don't have a good feeling' posts, which he did a lot in Harry Potter as scum. A bunch of times this was worrying about known scum flipping town/vice versa.
I looked back through the post history just now and I don't see any original thought, just commentary on other people's thoughts.

Conclusion:

vote: theexodu5

gryvan

Exodus bothers me the most.

He has defended all the known scum.
When he accuses someone, it's generally an "easy" target. He has accused Me, Seath and Freakinchair the most.
His role is unbelievable in view of my own role, although the rest of you don't have this verification.
He often posts 'don't have a good feeling' posts, which he did a lot in Harry Potter as scum. A bunch of times this was worrying about known scum flipping town/vice versa.
I looked back through the post history just now and I don't see any original thought, just commentary on other people's thoughts.

Conclusion:

vote: theexodu5

I don't think it's a good context using a previous mafia game to accuse someone of the current one...

Other than that I'm gonna

UNVOTE

and get back to everyone later today

Mazre

1 of Exodus/Enker - Enker's claim was vague and based in part on Exodus's claim; Exodus seems to be hiding something, but Enker's claim seems to back up the commuter part of his claim, a scum commuter isn't impossible but would certainly be unusual.

I need to take a closer look at the replacements they feel like a blind spot at the moment.

Ferret/Fireblend I've generally leaned town on but I want to take another look here as well.

Quoting myself, looked over day 3 and day 4 again since I was in a fog for most of them.

Exodus/Enker - I stand by my statement that there's something off here, more on this in a bit

The replacements-
Stackpole has been generally active and willing to state his mind, town read
Ayumi - seems extremely inexperienced, null read
Barrylocke - has been rather unengaged the last couple of phases, though he did get on board the CM train at a pivotal moment

Fireblend - having taken a step back I feel better about his towniness, he has been consistent in his efforts throughout

Ferret - Agree with FB's analysis

Mazre

So we have Exodus with his everynight commuter claim of being completely untargetable by night actions (with some supposed down side).

So far the only direct corroboration of this has been Enker claiming a null result from his ability (which we've guessed at but Enker refuses to clarify).

The other further wrinkle is Freakinchair claiming to have a gotten a negative result, as Enker asks it would be wonderful if chain could confirm if he got a negative result (no movement) or a null result (no result).

On top of all this we potentially have 2-3 unclaimed sleep walk occurrences (hard to give Darryl's sleep walk claim full weight). Additionally we have to expect that there were 3 attempted role blocks (was Enker's null result because of a commuter or did Trigger happen to block him?.

A question for Ynnny if you can answer, Trigger's role states-
" “Scrub my attic tonight: <Target Name>”. This is likely to block them from taking any active actions for that Night phase. "

Does this imply that the ability does not always succeed?

RetroMG

A question for Ynnny if you can answer, Trigger's role states-
" “Scrub my attic tonight: <Target Name>”. This is likely to block them from taking any active actions for that Night phase. "

Does this imply that the ability does not always succeed?

Just a note, Ynnny has somewhat unreliable internet at the moment, so it may take her a little while to answer this. (Assuming she chooses to. Such a capricious Spider-Cat.)

I don't think it's a good context using a previous mafia game to accuse someone of the current one...

Nothing wrong with a little meta gaming as long as it's not the only argument. Getting to know play styles can change the way the whole community plays, which is why different fora use different tips for playing.

In this case, the meta argument is supporting all my other arguments to give a plausible explanation. If he's not scum, he's easily taken in by scum and doesn't dig very deep when analyzing the game. So that's a possibility too, he may be a less than ideal player.

Enker

I suppose there is a possibility I was role blocked N1, but that’d be one weird set of circumstances if true. Could always check him again tonight (assuming he isn’t lynched), Yeeny would be a tricksy
hobbit
cat if she hid something behind a X-shot commuter.

CM's very first vote on D1 was Unmasked Ferret, which she removed without saying anything. Her next vote? Darryl. Was she trying to distance herself from her scum teammates? (1) Unmasked was a very late vote on Darryl on D2, and unvoted and voted for Chair as soon as he saw things swinging towards someone else. (2)He was the last vote on Darryl on D3 and I find that suspicious.(3) No vote on D4 either because he "didn't want to turbo".

1. Well Darryl did claim cop. I added my vote when Seath said he was wrong about his role and then took it off when Seath said that his previous statement was a lie.

2. As you probably should. I’m generally against turboing, but there was no point in not turboing Darryl at that point. By making myself the last vote I can at least hope to give some people the chance to get some last thoughts out before the day ends, I should have waited a bit longer than I did in that regard, but I also thought that if I waited too long I would be accused of stalling.

3. Again I’m generally against turbos and since there was only an hour left it seemed better to just let time run out. You yourself didn’t vote for Darryl on D3 and unvoted at the end of the last day for similar reasons (being against turbos I mean).

(1)Unmasked Ferret, are you useful to us in any way?(2) Who are you voting today? I had to dig really far back in your post history to find anything that wasn't a question directed towards someone else. You seem to hold no opinion on anything other than being suspicious of Chair.(3) Can you tell us anything now?

1. No not really, but that’s my own fault.

2. Don’t know still thinking about it. Probably Exodu5, but it depends on what Chair says regarding his results.

3. Can you be more specific as to what this question is asking?

I’m not really suspicious of Chair by the way, I just don’t think his play has been particularly protown, but it’s not worth voting for him since he has at least somewhat been trying with his role and we’ve been on a roll with getting scum.

Who do you find suspicious?

You (just slightly, even less now) and Exodu5.

Exodu5 for the same reasons you mentioned below actually, especially his defense of Darryl, that he stopped pretty much as soon as he was called out on.

You because of the post about Darryl being the Big Scum baddie when he was a tracker (and we havn't seen a Maleficent), and corroborating the sleepwalking which no one else has done (I think). Your contributions to the thread and vote record offset this though.

Why, because you can't kill him at night?

That was an example based off other post saying similar things.

Also why would my flipping scum have any sort of impact on your opinion of Exodu5? (Before reading my last post in which I said I was suspicious of Exodu5).

Fireblend

Banned
1. Well Darryl did claim cop. I added my vote when Seath said he was wrong about his role and then took it off when Seath said that his previous statement was a lie.

2. As you probably should. I’m generally against turboing, but there was no point in not turboing Darryl at that point. By making myself the last vote I can at least hope to give some people the chance to get some last thoughts out before the day ends, I should have waited a bit longer than I did in that regard, but I also thought that if I waited too long I would be accused of stalling.

3. Again I’m generally against turbos and since there was only an hour left it seemed better to just let time run out. You yourself didn’t vote for Darryl on D3 and unvoted at the end of the last day for similar reasons (being against turbos I mean).

1. No not really, but that’s my own fault.

2. Don’t know still thinking about it. Probably Exodu5, but it depends on what Chair says regarding his results.

3. Can you be more specific as to what this question is asking?

I’m not really suspicious of Chair by the way, I just don’t think his play has been particularly protown, but it’s not worth voting for him since he has at least somewhat been trying with his role and we’ve been on a roll with getting scum.

You (just slightly, even less now) and Exodu5.

Exodu5 for the same reasons you mentioned below actually, especially his defense of Darryl, that he stopped pretty much as soon as he was called out on.

You because of the post about Darryl being the Big Scum baddie when he was a tracker (and we havn't seen a Maleficent), and corroborating the sleepwalking which no one else has done (I think). Your contributions to the thread and vote record offset this though.

That was an example based off other post saying similar things.

Not a fan of these responses. Of course Darryl claimed cop and you removed your vote right away. Of course you're against turboing. You know perfectly well those excuses say little about your behavior; it's the patterns you fit into I care about, and you can say little other than offering some sort of immediate info to dissuade me from continuing to suspect of you. If you at least tried to go decisively against someone that would make it appealing to keep you in the game because your flip would reinforce those arguments, but if you were night killed tonight, as things stand you would be absolutely and completely useless in terms of leaving us with information to hunt scum. I know we're in a commanding position. I'm willing to charge against people I suspect because I know ultimately town can win without me. You're playing defensively, poking carefully at other players' arguments without providing positions that can be argued against.

I linked Exodu5 and you in my mind because you seem to be pushing against him and I find you more suspicious due to what I've outlined before. If you were scum you wouldn't suggest Exodu5's claim is maybe OP. I don't understand how you can say you're suspicious of Exodu5 and then say that the suggestion was just "an example". Again you're trying to avoid taking a solid position one can argue against.

Did anyone sleepwalk Night 3 or Night 4?
Trigger's role block was cleaning the attic, so I don't think that was the sleepwalking thing.

If nobody is going to claim sleepwalking, we can only draw two conclusions that I can think of.

1. The person who casts it has x-shot, or alternative moves, and didn't successfully cast it on those two nights. Could be a neutral with a win condition of quantity, hoping the game lasts long enough to succeed enough times.

2. There is no sleepwalking caster. The idea was a scum tactic from early on. Darryl is dead. Fireblend is scum.

Which seems more likely? Propose alternative theories? Claim being targeted?

Fireblend

Banned
I don't want to call much attention to the sleepwalking stuff because I suspect it might have been a pro-town thing (though in that case I don't know why Darryl was targeted). I do find it curious no one has claimed to sleepwalk these past two days though, and I agree maybe it is an x-shot thing.

Sleepwalking could be the doctor effect. I don't really want to see who is casting it, if that's not a good play. But as it stands, there is no one on town team corroborating your claim Fireblend.

I don't even care if neutrals win, it doesn't bother me if we have the largest possible number of winners. So I don't mind it being a relatively pointless neutral ability.

However I think it's information we need to dig into to make the best choice for lynching today. And I'm likely to miss the day end, so I want to get into it now.

We have 19 players.
Assume 2 scum left.
We need 3 alive to balance them, aside from neutrals.
We could lose 14 people and town still win.
(First time I've ever done this player math, forgive me if my numbers are wrong and stupid)

Fireblend

Banned
I'd be more interested in suspicious people like Zatoth, Exodu5 or Ferret claiming than having someone who I think is town claim, if that's what you're implying with "info we have to dig out".

I'm implying that if nobody corroborates your claim, we may need to assume you are scum and remove you from the magical world. Not that we need to know what the sleepwalking is, or who is involved.

Fireblend

Banned
I'm implying that if nobody corroborates your claim, we may need to assume you are scum and remove you from the magical world. Not that we need to know what the sleepwalking is, or who is involved.

Oh, ok. Oddly enough that puts me at ease :p going after me would be a big waste of time though, of course :)

On mobile. One thing that sort of clears Exodus is his claim out of nowhere. However, was the timing sort of suspect? I don't remember if it shifted attention away from someone. Also would 3 scum claim on the same day?

Ferret has been participating but I haven't gotten any clear reads from him. He's just sort of there.

What do you think of my thoughts on Ferret, Weemad? And L_P since you're around too.

Eh, I go back and forth.

I pushed ferret to post a reads list, I think on day two. He read CM and Darryl as town, and didn't mention Trigger at all. But that's not an inconsistent belief at that point in the game, and explains the lack of voting for Darryl until day three.

Your points about him asking questions rather than offering his own thoughts are valid. Early in the game, he did provide me with strategy tips (I asked. Nobody else gave any.) At that part of the game, Darryl was using me as a punching bag, as I had baited scum to do. So if they're both scum, they weren't both pushing the same lynch target. Whereas exodus was pushing for me a bit, and royal flush at the time also.

So ferrets play could be a towny who, as he claims, isn't that good at making reads so he contributes by keeping a large number of players talking about their motives. Or he could be a subtle scum who is acting slightly separate from the team to deflect attention.

I think ferret did offer one original valuable insight (in addition to helping the noob), when I looked over his post history. So I put him at around 20% town.

Are people not participating because gaf was down? If folks don't come in here and make some comments in the next three hours, I'm going to have to leave the best vote i can with no input from day end shenanigans.

Top Bottom