• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DisneyPrincess Mafia |OT| Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who’s the Scummiest of Them All

So much crazy stuff! Will vote zatoth but don't want to turbo. Mazre why did you put Zatoth and Gryvan on the town list when they were so widely suspected? Required by your role?

ONE VOTE AWAY FROM TURBO, BEAUTIFUL ONES

lHTEAhm.gif

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Zatoth (9)
Royal_Flush .1962
Septimus Prime .1972
Freakinchair .2005
Terrabyte20xx .2017
ultron87 .2033
Seath .2034
Mazre .2041
Zatoth .2044
Ayumi .2050

Freakinchair (1)
TheExodu5 .1973

Enker (1)
Mazre .1999
Fireblend .2007

No Active Vote for Day 6:
AbsolutBro
Barrylocke
Enker
gryvan
Lone_Prodigy
StackpoleH
weemadarthur

Day 6 ends:
cya_1458230400.png

10 votes for majority

Day 6 has Ended.

Like sharks, the Princesses circle around Zatoth. Emboldened by their previous days’ successes, these ladies no longer feel fear in their hearts.

Zatoth widens her eyes, looking around and finds everyone crowding in at her space, accusations and bloodlust colouring their faces. She starts to back away in fright.

“No… No! Why? Don’t do this, my friends! I am not your enemy! Truly, you can see that I am one of you?!”

They are not listening anymore! With great urgency, they start to pull and tear at Zatoth’s dress, desirous and desperate for validation. One piece of fabric at a time comes off amidst Zatoth’s lamenting protestations.

“Nooo! NO!”

“Show us! SHOW US!”

The frenzy takes over! There is soon nothing but a heap of torn fabrics and heaving breaths. And suddenly, from the midst of the commotion, a puff of green smoke trickles upwards silently.

LfzgjcX.gif

“Hahahahahahahahaha! YOU IDIOTS! You silly, stupid, unattractive imbeciles! You poor, simple fools! Thinking you could defeat ME, the Mistress of Evil!”

AhQcNln.gif

The green smoke continues to grow around her as Zatoth’s laughter fills the hall. She raises her figure to full height, giddy and eager to continue mocking the Princesses in front of her, when one of the Princesses wriggle her nose.

“Wait. Do I smell something burning?”

“It’s the smoke, isn’t it?”

“I thought it was a stage effect for her reveal?”

Zatoth looks down to find the green smoke is everywhere around her. It is fire! She is on fire!

“Oh, shit.”

In a matter of seconds, the fire flares and consumes her whole, taking her away from our Magical Kingdom and dumping her back in that other world, where everything is 100% less magical and 100% more ordinary.

Zatoth looks up and sees the screen in front of him flashing with a warning.

‘You must make your next call within the next sixty seconds.’

He looks around and remembers where he is and what he is doing. He is here to sell people body pillows with dubiously de-aged dragon characters that have dropped in popularity ratings. He has a quota to meet. Five hundred pillows per day.

His eyes glance over towards the mountain of the products stacked everywhere there is space on the floor. They are terrible. The eyes are large and vacuous and dead, and their faces are almost noseless. A hair sticks out of the middle of their heads… apparently because it is ‘cute’ whilst also advertising openly where to touch if one would like to excite these de-aged dragon creature… things.

‘You must make your next call within the next thirty seconds.’

Zatoth mutters inwardly and clicks on the next person in line to get a dial tone out.

“Hello! I am here to offer you a special deal on very adorable body pillows! Today you can buy 1 and get 9 for free!”

The person curses some expletives before hanging up.

Zatoth sighs.

‘You must make your next call within the next 120 seconds.’

Zatoth has been removed from the Kingdom.

k1by9N3.gif

Hullo!

This time, even you got an invitation!

The Princesses have returned to our Magical Kingdom. Nuts. And you thought you were getting away with so much villainy, too. This won’t do. No. Your garden of thorns was thriving so beautifully, too.

You are Maleficent, a Dragon with Serious Identity Crisis. You are powerful and stylish, and you get very upset when you are left out of parties. Very upset. Having mastered the arts of hypnotism, each Night phase you are able to command a pesky Princess to sleepwalk with the command: &#8220;Follow the Green Orb: <Target Name>&#8221;. This will cause them to wander and visit another random target for the night, but it does not prevent them from taking any action of their own, should they have any.

You are aligned with Evil.

Your partners are: [REDACTED]

Every Day phase, you are able to Vote to nominate a Princess&#8217; untimely demise with a delicious, glorious, exciting lynching!

Any member of the Evil Faction are able to carry out the Faction Kill with the command: &#8220;Kill: <Target Name>&#8221; during each Night phase. This action will be associated with the player who sent me the PM or post the command in your faction chat - which can be found here. I will only take the last command sent through, either by PM or in the thread.

Note that you may not use your special powers if you are the one sending the Faction Kill, except if you are the last Villain left.

You win when Evil ties or outnumbers those aligned with Good.

Any questions? Ask a weird cat, who may answer, eagerly and with many, many teeth.

Good luck, Villain!

-

Character Portrait: http://i.imgur.com/iYAReib.gif

DAY SIX FINAL TALLY:

Zatoth (10)
Royal_Flush .1962
Septimus Prime .1972
Freakinchair .2005
Terrabyte20xx .2017
ultron87 .2033
Seath .2034
Mazre .2041
Zatoth .2044
Ayumi .2050
TheExodu5 .2056

Enker (1)
Mazre .1999
Fireblend .2007

Freakinchair (0)
TheExodu5 .1973

AbsolutBro
Barrylocke
Enker
gryvan
Lone_Prodigy
StackpoleH
weemadarthur

0zLo271.gif

I will accept Night Actions up to two hours before the Day starts. Missing actions will be decided at Moderator&#8217;s discretion.

Day 7 rises in:
pur_1458230400.png

SXIGzX7.gif

A wet and rainy dawn rises.

A cat trots quietly though with an apparent expectation for another delicious meal. This is not missed by the Princesses as they gather to sit in one of the largest sitting chambers of the Palace, where a terrific fire has been lit within its grand fireplace.

The sound of downpour can be heard softly from beyond the tall windows of the vast and airy hall. No one makes any sound as they watch the cat counts its morning tally.

Another member has failed to show.

"Well, well! It seems that our Wendy is missing!" the cat remarks as a sharp flash of lightning slashes the sky outside.

"Oh no...!"

All the Princesses' faces are coloured with dismay and worry. Wendy was instrumental in the beginning of their victorious stride! Wendy had to face a thunderdome and that whole affair was entirely too exciting for delicate ladies.

PUIpDKM.gif

One of the beautiful guests stands up and sighs. "I saw Wendy outside, near the pond in the garden..."

They walk towards the right side of the hall, where there are windows facing the pond outside. One quick look is enough. Some of the Princesses pull their faces away to the side, and others cover their gasps with their dainty hands... Wendy is dead, floating in the pool, face down.

FwcfcB7.gif

A cat does not like wet days, but a cat shall do what a cat must do. This one slinks quietly into the pouring rain outside to fetch its morning meal.

16 Princesses are present on this seventh day.

AbsolutBro has been removed from the Kingdom.

Hullo!

My, aren’t you a pretty thing. My feline eyes doth say, say, say.

Welcome back to the Magical Kingdom, Princess. You have been missed! In your absence, a few things had gone a little awry. Yes, a little. But, there is still time to un-awrify things. A little time.

You are Wendy, a Disney Princess. Though beautiful and enchanting in your own rights, it looks like you have returned to the Magical Kingdom… plainly. Awkward… Still, your ball gown is serviceable and there’s always your wit to help you out in your quest to quench Evil.

You are aligned with Good.

Every Day phase, you are able to Vote to nominate someone’s head to be chopped off! Hooray! Very Royalty!

You win when all aligned with Evil have been vanquished.

Any questions? Ask a weird cat, who may answer, often even during tea time, which is served in the afternoon every day at the palace’s garden. No pants required.

The Game can be found here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1182174

Good luck, Princess!

-

Character Portrait: http://i.imgur.com/5JNOzp6.gif

Day 7 Begins.

JaAFAY1.gif

The Palace’s Guest List:
01. [m] Freakinchair - New
02. [f] Ayumi - New
03. [-] weemadarthur - New
04. [m] Barrylocke
05. [m] gryvan
06. [m] Enker
07. [m] Septimus Prime
08. [m] Royal_Flush
09. [m] Fireblend
10. [f] StackpoleH
11. [m] TheExodu5
12. [m] Mazre
13. [m] Terrabyte20xx
14. [m] Lone_Prodigy
15. [-] Seath
16. [m] ultron87

9 to reach majority

Starting from Day 7, Day phases will be 2 days, and Night phases will be 1 day. A cat has finished travelling and our day/night phases will return to their original timings.

Night 7 descends in:
cya_1458424800.png

Kevyt

Well what a game...

Also, let's not forget

So just so I can understand:

Mazre alignment-reads Zatoth as town.

We seem to be going for Zatoth.

Do we think that:

1. Zatoth is a godfather and sleep-mage
-or-
2. a switcher changed Mazre's target

Do we have a confirmed town switcher, or do we think there's a scum switcher?

However,

Bleh, so very disappointing. It would at least have been nice if the people voting for Zatoth had at least tried to poke a hole in my arguments instead of ignoring them.

Let's get this over with.

By the way #notacop (or a princess)

I am in fact the Pied Piper of Hamelin. Neutral

My role involves leading you along in a merry fashion and has a list of requirements related to voting. Lead a lynch, vote for no one, participate in a tie, etc.

Enker may be neutral but I very much doubt he is a pure lyncher, by comparison it would make his win condition vastly simpler than my own.

Off to work.

Either I'm still somewhat new to mafia games or this doesn't make sense at all...

Mazre lied about his list of suspects. That's very interesting. I would be inclined to vote for him but he has been useful to town so far.

My other suspect going by voting patterns is gryvan

what counter vote?
I unvoted to gather my thoughts and then i forgot about the whole DST nonsense that happened on sunday and inability to access neogaf at night...what am I suppose to do :/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On to the other point
At this point we should figure out whether to lynch Zatoth or Enker.

As a whole, a lot of evidence is pointing to Zatoth where town can safely lynch him...

on the other hand, Enker claimed to wanting to try to lynch someone so he can win as neutral?(Think thats what I read from a lot of the thread)...However, if we did lynch that townie who could be potentially useful, wouldn't that make him more scum aligned neutral over town aligned neutral? But then again, it could be that his target might be scum perhaps...so atm I don't know what to think about on Enker.

I am highly leaning on Zatoth but I wanna see if theres a tie again like LAST TIME so that we don't want this game to last a year or so...

To be fair, fireblend did die on night 1 in that game. :x

He didn't end up voting at all in the previous day.

That's interesting.

Kevyt

This would be a pretty good list to look at:

Enker (1)
Mazre .1999
Fireblend .2007

Freakinchair (0)
TheExodu5 .1973

AbsolutBro
Barrylocke
Enker
gryvan
Lone_Prodigy
StackpoleH
weemadarthur

-----

weemadarthur: Darryl said he was Tiana, and he could have most definitely investigated this to find out. I get really strong town vibes from him. Nothing scummy yet.

StackpoleH: a replacement, however I get town vibes from her and I'm inclined to believe she is town.

Lone_Prodigy: null read...

Gryvan: I have a feeling he could be the last scum player in the game, or perhaps not, but something is off about him.

Enker: null read, and I am not even sure if we should believe him

Barrylocke: null read, another replacement and hasn't contributed much. Honestly, he would be a good second lynch candidate unless he happens to be the town doctor. Other than that his contributions have been zero.

TheExodu: Null read, and just like Enker, I am not sure if we should completely trust him

Mazre: lied about his list of cleared players. However he outed CM in day 2, and has been playing on a strong offensive against scum. Either he is a really good scum player or he's a neutral as he recently claimed and he has been extremely helpful to town.

Fireblend: null read, and similar to the exodu and enker, I would not trust this player.

My top scum suspects for today are:

- Barrylocke, Enker, Fireblend, Lone_prodigy and gryvan

Most town players: Royal_Flush, Terrabyte, Mazre*, weemadarthur, ultron87 and Septimus Prime

*he lied one time about investigating players and coming up with a list that included Zatoth.

Kevyt

I am not a Godfather and I posted how each of my votes came to be on the last page.

If that is not good enough for you, I don't really care.

I am not going to claim in the last minutes. Would not clear me of being a Godfather anyway. So there is no point in doing so.

As I said before I would pay attention to Barrylocke and/or Ayumi.

I think I can clear Lone_Prodigy, Barrylocke and Ayumi and read them as town.

The reason being that Lone_prodigy always comes up with a nice summary of the events that have happened during the night. This is helpful to town and I cannot think of a scum player doing this.

Barrylocke and Ayumi are mentioned by Zatoth in the post above and with two* scum left, I doubt he would give his partner away.

*I'm assuming there were two scum left in the previous day, with now only being one left.

Kevyt

Poor scum, definitely seem to be having a rough game, I know that feeling. So let's kick em while they're down.

I am Charlotte La Bouff, New Orleans Debutante. At night I can "Who invited her?: <name>" to check alignment.

My checks have been as thus:

N1: Lone_Prodigy
N2: Zatoth
N3: gryvan
N4: Royal_Flush

All came back as town.

Now Mazre, was this list just random or did you have a reason for including this players?

Because it seems that even if you had different intentions, why would you lie about clearing one of scum? Did you just think that Zatoth was town all along? You didn't get any scum vibes from him at all?

I'm scratching my head because the way you played in this last day goes against everything you have done before.

So AB bit it? Not our motion detector or roleblocker? I think it was an attempt to shoot the actual cop.

Speaking of cops, Mazre claimed as one, wasn't counter-claimed (which isn't particularly a bad play as he didn't lead us astray), and then confessed to being a neutral after realizing Zatoth wouldn't flip as a godfather. If he'd let us know his win condition I'd be fine with leaving him alone.

So, both Mazre and Enker claim to be neutrals. I find this highly unlikely.

Anyone sleepwalk? Anyone get a message?

We killed the scum sleepwalker.

I have a feeling our message sender is a neutral, but we already have Mazre and Enker claiming as such.

My suspect list:

-gryvan. Not cleared by Mazre anymore.
-Seath. A beacon of activity on two nights for no apparent reason.

Will you come with me?
Will you stand with me?
Would you follow me?
Would you believe with me?
Tell me you’ll bleed with me
Tell me you’ll die with me
Come on, come on
Let me hear your war cry!

In case anyone didn't notice yet: With only one Scum left I act essentially as a alignment cop. If there is a kill my target was Town, if there isn't a kill my target was Scum. I just need to be protected at night. I'll choose the targets based on a daily updated priority list. We should also lynch people high on that list. In case I should forget to explicitly state whom I'm going to target I'll always target the first name on that list:

Priority list of remaining players

Priority Class A - Strong Evidence Scum
(Empty)

Priority Class B - Suspected Scum
StackpoleH
TheExodu5

Priority Class C - Null Read
Fireblend
Lone_Prodigy
Freakinchair
gryvan
Seath

Priority Class D - Suspected Non-Scum
Mazre
wemadarthur

Priority Class E - Strong Evidence Non-Scum
Terrabyte20xx
SeptimusPrime
Royal_Flush

Priority Class 0 - Already Checked
Ultron87
Enker

With this tactic it will be only a matter of time until we win. WE GOT THIS!

Risks:

Q: What if the Scum kill fails for another reason?
A: I get a false positive and we lynch a Townie. Happens, noone cares.

Q: What if there are two Scum left?
A: I highly doubt this given the power level of our 4 already flipped Scum.

Q: What if the remaining Scum roleblocks you and carries out the kill?
A: The Scum roleblocker is already dead.

Q: What if the remaining Scum has another way to get through your roleblock?
A: I get false negatives and this all is useless. I've never heard of a role that can ignore roleblocks, tough.

Q: What if we don't have a doctor and you get killed?
A: Well at least we have some confirmed Townies by then. I also already claimed two days ago, so this doesn't really change anything.

Btw, the Bs in my list are essential people who voted for freakinchair and didn't make an explicitly townie overall impression.

I also apparently forgot Ayumi in that list. She's a C.

Oh lol.

Well, please do reveal yourself. I suspect we have just one scum left, so if we get them game over.

LP.
How exactly did Mazre not lead us astray by fake clearing scum? He could easily have more scum on that list.
I have no qualms revealing. I'm Esmerelda, a sultry, vivicious, but ultimately Vanilla Princess.

Kevyt

I'm tracking gryvan's voting pattern, and like I said he's the most scummy given his record:

Day 1 has Ended.

Dusk Soldier has been removed from the Kingdom.

FINAL TALLY:

Dusk Soldier (8)
Trigger .152 .187
Terrabyte20xx .285 .407
Terrabyte20xx .407
gryvan .463
TheExodu5 .464
Fireblend .467
Septimus Prime .475
Unmasked Ferret .476
Royal_Flush .491
Lone_Prodigy .493

Seath (6)
ultron87 .158 .240
Darryl .177 .228
Septimus Prime .195 .326
Enker .212 .238
Zatoth .299
Lone_Prodigy .319 .390
ultron87 .352
Darryl .443
Mazre .448
Dusk Soldier .489
Freakinchair .494

Darryl (3)
Christina Mackenzie .244
weemadarthur .317
AbsolutBro .391

Terrabyte20xx (3)
TheExodu5 .121 .188
Darryl .123 .124
Mazre .284 .448
Trigger .370
Enker .389
Seath .394
flatearthpandas .435 .438

GreatCharleston (1)
Unmasked Ferret .225 .287
flatearthpandas .274 .435
gryvan .281 .463
Seath .367 .394
flatearthpandas .438

Freakinchair (1)
Rynam .259

No Lynch (1)
Freakinchair .142 .494
gryvan .161 .281
Euphemism .196

Septimus Prime (0)
Trigger .237 .269
Lone_Prodigy .390 .486
TheExodu5 .399 .401
Darryl .404 .443
TheExodu5 .405 .455

gryvan (0)
Terrabyte20xx .213 .285
Darryl .228 .294

weemadarthur (0)
TheExodu5 .248 .305
Darryl .294 .404

TheExodu5 (0)
Darryl .124 .177
Fireblend .297 .467

Enker (0)
Terrabyte20xx .182 .213
TheExodu5 .401 .405
TheExodu5 .455 .464

Euphemism (0)
Fireblend .154 .297

Unmasked Ferret (0)
Christina Mackenzie .119 .244
Dusk Soldier .159 .489
TheExodu5 .188 .247

Fireblend (0)
Lone_Prodigy .101 .102
Unmasked Ferret .292 .476

Royal_Flush (0)
flatearthpandas .130 .150
Septimus Prime .326 .475

Zatoth (0)
Unmasked Ferret .100 .178

AbsolutBro (0)
Unmasked Ferret .178 .225
weemadarthur .236 .317
TheExodu5 .305 .399

Rynam (0)
Royal_Flush .325 .491

No active vote for Day 1:
GreatCharleston

Day 1, Gryvan seems to be against lynching on day 1, which honestly isn't very helpful to town. No lynches on day 1 are not the best for town. He ends up voting for Dusk Soldier nonetheless.

Day 2 has Ended.

Christina Mackenzie has been removed from the Kingdom.

DAY 2 FINAL TALLY:

Christina Mackenzie (8)
Mazre .1030
Seath .1085 .1177
Lone_Prodigy .1094 .1158
Fireblend .1106 .1139
ultron87 .1169 .1194
ultron87 .1204 .1261
StackpoleH .1209
Seath .1212
Terrabyte20xx .1239
Barrylocke .1245
Fireblend .1249
AbsolutBro .1255
ultron87 .1261

AbsolutBro (5)
Darryl .875 .880
ultron87 .951 .1103
Darryl .958 .1152
gryvan .968
Unmasked Ferret .974 .1109
Trigger .1008
StackpoleH .1011 .1195
Zatoth .1021
Christina Mackenzie .1078
Lone_Prodigy .1158

Darryl (4)
AbsolutBro .805 .1255
Terrabyte20xx .807 .957
TheExodu5 .814 .1133
Lone_Prodigy .864 .977
Septimus Prime .873
Barrylocke .910 .1229
Seath .915 .936
Darryl .933 .958
Royal_Flush .1013
Seath .1042 .1085
Terrabyte20xx .1047 .1239
Fireblend .1050 .1098
weemadarthur .1055
Lone_Prodigy .1061 .1067
Freakinchair .1129
Seath .1177 .1196
Unmasked Ferret .1188 .1210
ultron87 .1194 .1197
StackpoleH .1195 .1209

Freakinchair (2)
Fireblend .1139 .1160
Fireblend .1160 .1249
Darryl .1166
Unmasked Ferret .1171 .1188
Unmasked Ferret .1210

Enker (1)
Darryl .656 .661
TheExodu5 .660 .814
Seath .688 .850
Fireblend .775 .1050
TheExodu5 .1135

TheExodu5 (1)
Enker .744
Terrabyte20xx .751 .807
Christina Mackenzie .767 .1078
StackpoleH .769 .924
weemadarthur .776 .1055

Seath (1)
Freakinchair .561 .1129
Euphemism .572
TheExodu5 .575 .660
Septimus Prime .618 .873
Christina Mackenzie .684 .767
Lone_Prodigy .689 .864
Terrabyte20xx .695 .751
Seath .907 .915

Terrabyte20xx (0)
StackpoleH .594 .651

gryvan (0)
Lone_Prodigy .586 .689

Euphemism (0)
Darryl .661 .795
Christina Mackenzie .664 .684
weemadarthur .691 .776
Darryl .1152 .1166

weemadarthur (0)
Darryl .900 .933

GreatCharleston (0)
Trigger .570 .990

Septimus Prime (0)
Darryl .795 .875
Darryl .880 .900

Zatoth (0)
weemadarthur .584 .691

Trigger (0)
Terrabyte20xx .957 .1039

ultron87 (0)
Seath .624 .682
Seath .682 .688

Day 2 is much more interesting. Almost all of scum (CM, Darryl, Trigger, Zatoth) vote to lynch AbsolutBro who was town. Gryvan also votes for AB and doesn't vote for either Darryl or CM.

Day 3 has Ended.

Darryl has been removed from the Kingdom.

DAY 3 FINAL TALLY:

Darryl (11)
Terrabyte20xx .1284
AbsolutBro .1311
Seath .1340 .1485
Septimus Prime .1377
StackpoleH .1383
TheExodu5 .1396
weemadarthur .1468
Darryl .1469
Enker .1484
Lone_Prodigy .1486
gryvan .1494
Unmasked Ferret .1498

weemadarthur (0)
Ayumi .1420 .1427

Lone_Prodigy (0)
weemadarthur .1418 .1468

No active vote for Day 3:
Ayumi (has previously voted)
Barrylocke
Fireblend
Freakinchair
Mazre
Royal_Flush
Seath (has previously voted)
Trigger
ultron87
Zatoth

11 votes for majority

Gryvan votes for Darryl on day 3, but at this point he was pretty much out of the game given that almost everyone suspected on him.

Day 4 has Ended.

Trigger has been removed from the Kingdom.

FINAL DAY 4 VOTE TALLY:

Trigger (10)
Fireblend .1556 .1713
Seath .1566
Lone_Prodigy .1615 .1690
Enker .1673
Mazre .1680
Ayumi .1684
Zatoth .1685
StackpoleH .1686
ultron87 .1693
AbsolutBro .1696 .1702
TheExodu5 .1704
Septimus Prime .1707
AbsolutBro .1718

Zatoth (7)
Royal_Flush .1603
Terrabyte20xx .1665
Trigger .1670
Freakinchair .1682
gryvan .1689
weemadarthur .1714
Lone_Prodigy .1727

Freakinchair (0)
TheExodu5 .1539 .1579

Ayumi (0)
Trigger .1543 .1565

Seath (0)
Freakinchair .1571 .1682
TheExodu5 .1579 .1704

gryvan (0)
Lone_Prodigy .1512 .1615
Seath .1525 .1566

No active vote for Day 4:
Barrylocke
Fireblend (has previously voted)
Unmasked Ferret

11 votes for majority

Gryvan votes for Zatoth and doesn't jump in the Trigger bandwagon.

Day 5 has Ended.

No one has been removed from the Kingdom.

DAY 5 FINAL TALLY:

Freakinchair (6)
Fireblend .1868
TheExodu5 .1886
StackpoleH .1898
TheExodu5 .1903
weemadarthur .1904
ultron87 .1906
Zatoth .1908
Enker .1943

Zatoth (6)
TheExodu5 .1770
Ayumi .1791
Seath .1816
Royal_Flush .1896
Terrabyte20xx .1897
Mazre .1937
weemadarthur .1941

Ayumi (1)
Lone_Prodigy .1879

Unmasked Ferret (0)
Fireblend .1827

gryvan (0)
Lone_Prodigy .1746
ultron87 .1764

StackpoleH (0)
TheExodu5 .1888

Barrylocke (0)
Zatoth .1825

Lone_Prodigy (0)
gryvan .1759

TheExodu5 (0)
weemadarthur .1828
Terrabyte20xx .1829
StackpoleH .1877
Zatoth .1884

No Active Vote for Day 5 a.k.a those that didn't break the tie and starve a cat:
AbsolutBro
Barrylocke
Freakinchair
gryvan (has previously voted)
Septimus Prime
Unmasked Ferret (late by 1 minuta :<)

Gryvan doesn't vote for either freakinchair or Zatoth, and ends up not voting at all.

Day 6 has Ended.

Zatoth has been removed from the Kingdom.

DAY SIX FINAL TALLY:

Zatoth (10)
Royal_Flush .1962
Septimus Prime .1972
Freakinchair .2005
Terrabyte20xx .2017
ultron87 .2033
Seath .2034
Mazre .2041
Zatoth .2044
Ayumi .2050
TheExodu5 .2056

Enker (1)
Mazre .1999
Fireblend .2007

Freakinchair (0)
TheExodu5 .1973

AbsolutBro
Barrylocke
Enker
gryvan
Lone_Prodigy
StackpoleH
weemadarthur

Gryvan doesn't vote at all once again for day 6. It would make sense given that there's only two scum left, and one of them is getting lynched.

I'm inclined to believe that gryvan was like the lost partner or something who was recruited into scum or becomes part of scum. Up until night 4, there were no night kills (except for night 1 and 2?) up until night 5 when Unmasked Ferret gets taken out.

Maybe that's far stretched, but still, I think the answer lies in the votes.

So...

Vote: gryvan

LP.
How exactly did Mazre not lead us astray by fake clearing scum? He could easily have more scum on that list.

I figure if we were about to lynch someone important and pro-town, they'd come forward to save them.

But at this point, there really is no reason for the cop to not come forward. They've had SIX nights of action.

Kevyt

To clarify something, when I said

That was the note.

Interesting.

Did anyone else received a message last night?

So AB bit it? Not our motion detector or roleblocker? I think it was an attempt to shoot the actual cop.

Speaking of cops, Mazre claimed as one, wasn't counter-claimed (which isn't particularly a bad play as he didn't lead us astray), and then confessed to being a neutral after realizing Zatoth wouldn't flip as a godfather. If he'd let us know his win condition I'd be fine with leaving him alone.

We killed the scum sleepwalker.

I have a feeling our message sender is a neutral, but we already have Mazre and Enker claiming as such.

My suspect list:

-gryvan. Not cleared by Mazre anymore.
-Seath. A beacon of activity on two nights for no apparent reason.

The night activity makes a scum suspect? Well... I have no idea why there was night activity. Perhaps someone visited me? Maybe scum tried to target me?

I have no night action whatsoever.

Fireblend

Banned
So, both Mazre and Enker claim to be neutrals. I find this highly unlikely.

Anyone sleepwalk? Anyone get a message?

Oh. Duh.

You guys are wasting your time going after me. Other than that I see no reason to claim or do anything harsh right now.

I was planning to go after Enker, but I think Gryvan is probably a valid target as well. Enker, you said you could be of use to us, so did you find anything last night?

gryvan

He didn't end up voting at all in the previous day.

That's interesting.

the reason for that fact was the vote was on turbo before I can gather my thoughts a bit more near the end of the day...hence why I couldn't even vote before day ended

gryvan

Also I think i explained the day 4 situation with DST and neogaf going down which screwed up the timing?

other than that seath any other questions?

Why are so many assuming that we have a town cop? Maybe Darryl was the only cop in the game. Not forgetting ursula had a one shot cop move. It seems plausible we don't get anyone else.

That's a reasonable argument for Gryvan, except I don't see the entire scum team all voting for AB on Day 2. It would be a poor play, especially given the exposure Darryl had. I can't imagine scum voting on CM at the time.

Exodus, let's hear your real role.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Why are so many assuming that we have a town cop? Maybe Darryl was the only cop in the game. Not forgetting ursula had a one shot cop move. It seems plausible we don't get anyone else.

That's a reasonable argument for Gryvan, except I don't see the entire scum team all voting for AB on Day 2. It would be a poor play, especially given the exposure Darryl had. I can't imagine scum voting on CM at the time.

Exodus, let's hear your real role.
Because scum cops are useless to town. Not to mention the fact that them having so many informational roles and us having no cop would be completely unbalanced.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
In fact, that should be obvious. They have literally NOTHING to gain from telling us their results. Why would you pose the scum roles as reasons why TOWN doesn't have a cop?

Did anyone ever solve that "Always be lynching F____l__d" riddle?

But yeah, I'm down to just turbo everyday until we finally get the (presumed) last scum.

Vote: gryvan

At this point, it probably doesn't matter anymore what scum could do with all their information gathering, so unless a cop roleclaims and tells us who is scum, I'm good to turbo.

I'm pretty sure we have a cop. Scum have 5 in a 24-player game and 4 are powered.

Sleepwalker and tracker counter watcher and motion detector
Each side has a roleblocker
Scum has an extra kill, balanced by bulletproof, commuter, and vig
I don't think a pair of lovers and a day claim can make up for the lack of a cop.

Unclaimed:
Fireblend
gryvan
ultron
L_P
Ayumi
Stackpole

Claimed ordinary:
Seath
Barrylocke

On town's side we have:
-X-shot bulletproof (weemad)
-2 lovers, one of which is a 1-shot vig (Sept and Terra)
-odd-night commuter (Exodu5)
-watcher (Ferret)
-motion detector (Chair)
-roleblocker (Flush)
-ordinary with day claim (FEP)

On scum's side we have:
-tracker (Darryl)
-1-shot cop/silence/kill (CM)
-roleblocker (Trigger)
-sleepwalker (Zatoth)

Neutral:
-lyncher (Enker)
-jester-type (Mazre)
-messenger

With the exposure of Mazre as not-a-cop, I don't have much to accuse Freakinchair with. Chair, could you please give us a single post with all your results from all six nights, with a brief reason for your choice of targets? Thanks.

Why are some people just not paying attention?

Oh. Duh.

You guys are wasting your time going after me. Other than that I see no reason to claim or do anything harsh right now.

I was planning to go after Enker, but I think Gryvan is probably a valid target as well. Enker, you said you could be of use to us, so did you find anything last night?

I'd like to know what Enker's power is.

I'm torn between Enker and Fireblend.

Guys, I blocked Enker. He can't be Scum.

Votes from known scum

Day 1
1 vote on Darryl (fellow scum)
1 vote on Terrabyte
2 votes on Seath

Looks like scum stepped aside and let town lynch their own. However, with this distribution, there was room for 1-2 scum to be in on the vote for dusk soldier.

Day 2, mazre tunnels on CM
Christina Mackenzie (8)
Mazre .1030
StackpoleH .1209
Seath .1212
Terrabyte20xx .1239
Barrylocke .1245
Fireblend .1249
AbsolutBro .1255
ultron87 .1261

I'm not convinced scum joined this bandwagon. Darryl was clearly a much better choice for bussing due to being contradicted as wendy and just generally suspicious. Last minute scum voters especially would likely have protected CM over Darryl. This is an argument slightly in favor of these 8 peeps.

Royal, why is StackpoleH under suspected scum? I don't think there's much of a consensus there.

Fireblend

Banned
I don't get it. Fireblend, do you want to chime in?

I already did. What specific accusation against me is there? I feel like there's zero reason to consider I could be scum. Did everyone forget I was the first one to vote for Trigger the day he was lynched, and provided the argument most people used to vote for him? He engaged me and I shot him down every time too.

Not having claimed doesn't mean I'm scum. Look elsewhere.

Why are some people just not paying attention?

Guys, I blocked Enker. He can't be Scum.

You're right. I want to reach my own conclusion regarding Gryvan before voting him. Once I get home I'll review the votes as I've done these past few days and see if I can come up with a good argument against him or anyone else.

Kevyt

the reason for that fact was the vote was on turbo before I can gather my thoughts a bit more near the end of the day...hence why I couldn't even vote before day ended

Also I think i explained the day 4 situation with DST and neogaf going down which screwed up the timing?

other than that seath any other questions?

Okay... but I'm still not buying it.

I'll ask you what I asked Zatoth:

What do you think of the messages? who do you think the sender is and what his/her goal is?

Did you, by any chance, happen to receive a message or anything that happened in the night you'd like to share with us?

Just curious.

Also, who are your top scum?

Top Bottom