• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Mafia |OT| Royal Rumble Superstars of Wrestling MMXVI

Bowlie

Banned
NQeK1b.gif

Squid's so subtle.

---

Eh, there were only 6 posts after your own, and they were insightful by providing possible actions towards a miller. There are still 3 IRL days left.

squidyj

I'm trying to sense the reason for squidy's vote, since he never gave us one.

I can't vote now? I feel like Scrafty is possibly scum, I can tell you more later on if she gets more votes. What do you expect me to say at this point in the game? Feels like you're just talking a little shit when it's easy so you can look like you're doing something.

cabot

I can't vote now? I feel like Scrafty is possibly scum, I can tell you more later on if she gets more votes. What do you expect me to say at this point in the game? Feels like you're just talking a little shit when it's easy so you can look like you're doing something.

I just expect a reason when you place a vote.

RetroMG

Oh, Kalor has posted. I just didn't have it in my notes.

I don't want to open Pandora's Blargonaut yet, so let's look for some thoughts from...

Vote: Batsnacks

nukedeggs

Hmm, what makes you say that?
It feels like conversation on this is somewhat exhausted at the moment until we see more of what Burb does. Plus, I want to hear more about other people. Though with squidyj's and Retro's votes, looks like we will!

Eh, there were only 6 posts after your own, and they were insightful by providing possible actions towards a miller. There are still 3 IRL days left.
That's true. I guess I worried too much about it because people seemed annoyed by Miller stuff earlier lol.

*Splinter

It feels like conversation on this is somewhat exhausted at the moment until we see more of what Burb does. Plus, I want to hear more about other people. Though with squidyj's and Retro's votes, looks like we will!

That's true. I guess I worried too much about it because people seemed annoyed by Miller stuff earlier lol.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm k
I was mostly being funny, but she pushed for a lynch on him in PW.
Oh... well that flew completely over my head, but I guess it checks out

SalvaPot

Is this the first time since NX that Salva and Blarg are playing together?

pressure point pressure point

Its been a while, we also played on Election.

Also the vote is there just for fun, here comes my REAL vote for the day.

Vote: No Lynch

Oh yes, I just did that.

fclnl.gif

cabot

The Ordinary PM says Town alignment, Both you and Scrafty have brought up faces and heels which I find interesting. Nothing in the PM about that.

cabot

I do understand it's a common phrase in wrasslin'

but

1) Many wrestlers switched between being face and heel countless times over their careers, therefore having them replace town and scum makes it less definitive for named role claims (wouldve been useful for avoiding meta I guess)
2) The role PM makes no mention of these.

It's day 1, that's all I got apart from squidy's barking at me.

The Ordinary PM says Town alignment, Both you and Scrafty have brought up faces and heels which I find interesting. Nothing in the PM about that.

I like ma wrassling and talking within the confines of the flavour. Keeping kayfabe if you will. And faces/heels makes sense from a flavour perspective, given the lack of actual flavour team names. *shrug*

Kawl_USC

Those in charge were postulated as being the scum team as well (Vince and co). If our first scum flips as a heel might be worth revisiting.

batsnacks

I AM HULK HOGAN
My vote counts twice.

I am a real American, fight for the rights of every man,
I am a real American, fight for what's right, fight for your life!

giphy.gif

Double: batsnacks
I use the command "Double" when I vote because that is the command the vote counter is programmed with. This vote is for demonstration purposes.

cabot

say nin maybe you should fix that voting tool right about now, or a vote count to confirm monsieur hogan racist face.

RetroMG

I AM HULK HOGAN
My vote counts twice.

Double: batsnacks
I use the command "Double" when I vote because that is the command the vote counter is programmed with. This vote is for demonstration purposes.

So you revealed your power in the early hours of day one and demonstrated it on yourself?

Bold strategy, Cotton.

Yeah everyone should claim D1 100% good shit.

Burb claiming was sensible. Why the fuck claim now as a double? To attract a night kill? Unless you are scum and know you won't be night killed. Or is your double mandatory and so you couldn't hide it anyway? What's the logic behind such an early claim?

cabot

I'm leaning town on this, because it's quite powerful (not impossible) for scum to have this.

I am a little concerned that Hogan would be in this because he's been scrubbed by the WWE for well....being Hogan.

nin, please tell me you didnt go Benoit.

I mean if he's a town double voter, he should be dead pretty soon.

cabot

My role wouldn't have stayed a mystery for long. I can't single vote. All of my votes are doubles.

Ah, interesting. We've not had this yet right?

Simple test, once the vote tool works, do VOTE: batsnacks , take a count and make sure you're a 0.

cabot

well batsnacks double is counted.

As far as I'm concerned if the vote bot says you're 0 with a single, then it legitimizes your claim, this has been used before in other games.

please VOTE: batsnacks

or nin can confirm the vote is correct, whatever.

And just to clarify: The votetool counts every instance of Vote and Double, no matter who posts it. It's up to the moderator to step in if someone uses illegal commands.

Demonstration:
Double: Ourobolus
Vote: Roytheone
Unvote

Kalor

It's an interesting twist on the double vote but as Corn said there is no real reason for scum not to target batsnacks tonight, unless some other target comes up for them. However there could be more to it.

squidyj

Yeah everyone should claim D1 100% good shit.

Burb claiming was sensible. Why the fuck claim now as a double? To attract a night kill? Unless you are scum and know you won't be night killed. Or is your double mandatory and so you couldn't hide it anyway? What's the logic behind such an early claim?

I'm Shane McMahon, I'm a one-shot day cop, I type a command in here and then our friendly moderator will respond again in the forum with a message that depends on whether or not the highest voted player is scum.

Top Bottom