• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Mafia |OT| Royal Rumble Superstars of Wrestling MMXVI

SalvaPot

Go, here

ebP5hWB.gif

Watch a Batmans

xXXMgL1.gif

nukedeggs

I think Salva is pretty scummy at the moment. Early on he did nothing but advocate for no lynch, poke at Blarg with gifs and joke votes, and basically contributed nothing to town in regards to his take on events. Later on he started talking about more game-relevant things, but his take on events don't ring true as town to me.

Ok at this point I think it is a better option to have squid check on retro, since if both say they are power roles then we can be sure one of them is going to die and their role will prove useless.

BUT

I think we should put the votes on squid, not retro. Voting for Retro to force squid to check him is rather silly, its clear squid is not going to do tha. Squid also claimed that he won't reveal his role even if he is lynched, but lets be honest, he could keep on playing that card and we are going to get nowhere with him. Its not like he will die if he uses his power, because using it will make him a regular townie and scum will be reluctant to kill him, so it works on his favor,

We have 4 town claims so far. One double votes, one miller, one oneshot cop, and THE ROCK. Its clear there is no way we have 4 doctors, the miller should be safe and the one that double votes will not be killed this early.

Either squid uses his power to check on retro, or we get a seemingly random lynch on day 1 based on gut feelings, stuttering mannerisms and role playing.

Vote: Squidyj

I guess its going to stay there, voting No Lynch now that things are so heated its going to take us nowhere.
This is I believe one of his first posts with substance related to the game. I'm not convinced by his reasoning that voting Squid was the way to go here. Did you think that Squid expected to be able to just reveal his ability, sit on it for days, and not gain any suspicion?

Watch now as squidjy backs out because "No one was going to follow his lynch."
This is an unrealistic course of action for both scum and town. Squidy at this point was too committed to what he was doing to ever back out. It would have been instantly jumped on and he would have been lynched.

By this point just vote squid, maybe then he will feel like he can trust us.
Fluffy post again advocating for a Squid lynch when he has been playing too boldly to be scum.

He is killing time:

pin_1458928800.png
Squidy wasn't killing time. If anything, Town was killing time. Felt like the Retro thing went down very slowly, but once it was on Blarg it went down super fast.

Because they are his partners ;)
Fluffy post again trying to paint Squidy as scum when his actions don't make much sense from a Scum perspective. Is this a joke? Seems at most half-baked.

I was just burned on Xam in the PW game (And I heavily suggested he could not be a town cop, but again, I was scum on that game, so I was a bit biased), so I feel it is entirely possible his role has more than meets the eye.

That said, I do agree we should look at others, but so far other than Bats double vote we don't have anything tangible we can work on, so talking about squid right now that we have something real makes sense. If I had to give a read on squid I'll say he is 95% percent confirmed town, then again I really really raised an eyebrow in the way he has been playing his role since he claimed.

Flipping your stance now...honestly this feels like it could just be you trying to throw shade on Squid, realizing it wasn't going to work, and backpedaling. Your suspicion of him earlier seemed to have lacked the scrutiny that I would expect from an engaged town player.

Squidy wasn't killing time. If anything, Town was killing time. Felt like the Retro thing went down very slowly, but once it was on Blarg it went down super fast.

No no. I don't think you can completely free squidy from the responsibility here. Dude dragged out his power forever. For no good reason since it doesn't even seem to be part of a gambit, and was an actual legit claim.

nukedeggs

No no. I don't think you can completely free squidy from the responsibility here. Dude dragged out his power forever. For no good reason since it doesn't even seem to be part of a gambit, and was an actual legit claim.
There was a lot of Town hesitation regarding his role, a lot of skepticism, but honestly I don't think there was too much on Squidy's end that really delayed things. It took a long time to get here, but it felt like it was mostly reservations on whether or not he was lying. He was also not active for a while. And when it came to Squidy's 'Kawl for Retro' gambit, a lot of it was Town talking about whether or not they should go for it. Didn't really feel like Squidy stalling to me.

Could also be misremembering, will go back and look.

There was a lot of Town hesitation regarding his role, a lot of skepticism, but honestly I don't think there was too much on Squidy's end that really delayed things. It took a long time to get here, but it felt like it was mostly reservations on whether or not he was lying. He was also not active for a while. And when it came to Squidy's 'Kawl for Retro' gambit, a lot of it was Town talking about whether or not they should go for it. Didn't really feel like Squidy stalling to me.

Could also be misremembering, will go back and look.

Its not worth looking back on. I'm just being salty tbh.

And we still have like 17 hours. That's a fairly good amount of time.

SalvaPot

I think Salva is pretty scummy at the moment. Early on he did nothing but advocate for no lynch, poke at Blarg with gifs and joke votes, and basically contributed nothing to town in regards to his take on events. Later on he started talking about more game-relevant things, but his take on events don't ring true as town to me.

This is I believe one of his first posts with substance related to the game. I'm not convinced by his reasoning that voting Squid was the way to go here. Did you think that Squid expected to be able to just reveal his ability, sit on it for days, and not gain any suspicion?

This is an unrealistic course of action for both scum and town. Squidy at this point was too committed to what he was doing to ever back out. It would have been instantly jumped on and he would have been lynched.

Fluffy post again advocating for a Squid lynch when he has been playing too boldly to be scum.

Fluffy post again trying to paint Squidy as scum when his actions don't make much sense from a Scum perspective. Is this a joke? Seems at most half-baked.

Flipping your stance now...honestly this feels like it could just be you trying to throw shade on Squid, realizing it wasn't going to work, and backpedaling. Your suspicion of him earlier seemed to have lacked the scrutiny that I would expect from an engaged town player.

I have a flow in the way my opinions have been going, I am not backpedaling, but here it is a comprehensive list of everything I have done so far:

- I go for a No Lynch early on the day because I have always advocated that in the first day chances are you are going to lynch a town player.

-My fluff is adding fun to the game, you'll notice my fluff posts are short, and my real posts are long. The same with most of my votes (Except that one on Blarg I did after answering to you, that is me defaulting to Blarg as a punchline)

-I stopped going for a No Lynch after we got more information about the players and we got tangible evidence. As you have noticed, my vote is on kawl, following squids command. I am not saying (And I am adamant at this) that squid is suspicious right now, but I am totally saying that we shouldn't give him a free pass. His situation is still weird, even if it was proven his role does have a command in line to what he is claiming. Its a warning and something everyone should take note on.

My voting pattern really is No Lynch -> Squid -> Kawl. Ignore the blarg vote or the time I voted for you, since that was just a greeting.

Ourobolus

Banned
OK SO THIS IS UPDATED AFTER NIN'S LAST UPDATE. I'M NOT CROSSING OUT SHIT BEFORE THAT, SO FUCK ALL OF YOU.
(if something is wrong, let me know. manual counting sucks)

cabot (0)
batsnacks
batsnacks

burbeting (0)
blargonaut

blargonaut (3)
bowlie
seath
burbeting
squidyj
salvapot
blargonaut
cornburrito
batsnacks
kawl_usc

seath (2)
robotninjahornets
matt attack

kawl_usc (4)
squidyj
squidyj
burbeting
kawl_usc
cornburrito
retromg
salvapot
palmer_v1

squidyj (1)
salvapot
*splinter

magnumboy20xx (3)
nukedeggs
cabot
scraftydevil

retromg (3)
kalor
palmer_v1
burbeting
ultron87
kawl_usc
magnumboy20xx

cornburrito (0)
retromg

scraftydevil (1)
burbeting

salvapot (3)
cornburrito
squidyj
blargonaut

nukedeggs

I have a flow in the way my opinions have been going, I am not backpedaling, but here it is a comprehensive list of everything I have done so far:

- I go for a No Lynch early on the day because I have always advocated that in the first day chances are you are going to lynch a town player.

-My fluff is adding fun to the game, you'll notice my fluff posts are short, and my real posts are long. The same with most of my votes (Except that one on Blarg I did after answering to you, that is me defaulting to Blarg as a punchline)

-I stopped going for a No Lynch after we got more information about the players and we got tangible evidence. As you have noticed, my vote is on kawl, following squids command. I am not saying (And I am adamant at this) that squid is suspicious right now, but I am totally saying that we shouldn't give him a free pass. His situation is still weird, even if it was proven his role does have a command in line to what he is claiming. Its a warning and something everyone should take note on.

My voting pattern really is No Lynch -> Squid -> Kawl. Ignore the blarg vote or the time I voted for you, since that was just a greeting.
I have no problem with fluff, but I have a problem with lack of substance. Advocating No Lynch isn't too bad either, but if you're going to advocate No Lynch, your priority should still be looking for leads, and if there really aren't any after pressing people a lot, then sure, fine. However, it feels like you haven't been trying to look for leads, you haven't given your opinion on anything other than the Squidy stuff, and when you did give your opinion on the Squidy stuff, it feels half-baked. Also, you seem to be pretty worried about what I think, even bringing up the joke vote on me when I didn't mention it at all in my post. ;)

As for the quotes being out of order, I checked and it seems in order to me. What's out of order?

Burbeting

Banned
Looking at Salva newest posts, he does seem scummy. Why keep painting the most likely town power about scum? It reminds me of woof2, where Flux kept painting very obvious town power as scum power (sorry for referencing past game).

SalvaPot

I have no problem with fluff, but I have a problem with lack of substance. Advocating No Lynch isn't too bad either, but if you're going to advocate No Lynch, your priority should still be looking for leads, and if there really aren't any after pressing people a lot, then sure, fine. However, it feels like you haven't been trying to look for leads, you haven't given your opinion on anything other than the Squidy stuff, and when you did give your opinion on the Squidy stuff, it feels half-baked. Also, you seem to be pretty worried about what I think, even bringing up the joke vote on me when I didn't mention it at all in my post. ;)

As for the quotes being out of order, I checked and it seems in order to me. What's out of order?

I checked back and you are right, they are on order, I was confused because I had another post when I also said to vote squid to put pressure on him. Sorry about that.

Let's continue:

Since when answering to people who call you out is the same as been worried? Sounds to me like you are trying to paint an image of me. I also find weird you didn't bring up the vote I did on you, why you didn't? Would that put your argument on a bad position? I have no trouble bringing it up, just to have the full picture here, since its been since then that you have been pointing out repeatedly your suspicion on me.

Now, to your argument on looking on leads. I agree with you in this, voting No Lynch was not in any way saying I was going to sit on my ass and do nothing, I am following the game closely enough to tell who is doing who and who is saying what, but if there is nothing of interest a No Lynch IS the best way to go, since the night flips and information PR's can gather is going to be vital, far more than a lynched townie. I realize now I didn't explain in full why I have this stance, but this is always how I roll and I have explain my reasoning several times in other games, so it was dumb of me to not explain it again in detail since you have no knowledge of my playstyle, but that is again on me.

it would be extremely easy for me to follow with this stance (No Lynch), but I found squid playstyle to be weird, so I voted him. I didn't like that people voted Retro first when the idea was to get squid to prove his role. There is no pressure on squid this way and he could have let the time go and not do his command, he was, after all, not obligated to do so. It was until some votes where on him that he negotiated to use his role on Blarg. Then we got confirmation from nin, but its vague enough to be up for interpretation, don't you think?

You are saying its half-baked, its not. Its segmented, there is a sequence to it. First I prod on opinions on other players to see what they think of it and get reactions, and then I bounce ideas out of them.

See, you can't deny Squid's management of his role is VERY VERY WEIRD. So here is what I think, in a single post so it doesn't confuses you.

Squid claimed a one shot cop in the first day, without provocation and when conversation was on someone else. He then vaguely handwaved the reason why he was claiming it, and then said he will don't use it even if he was going to get lynched. He did say that.

If you think about it, why would a town player do this? To stay safe? To be useful? What exactly prompt him to this? It makes little to no sense.

So here is what I think: His power has more to it. It has to have more to it. I don't know exactly what is, but we can guess. He first set up expectations for it, and then, with a little pressure, delivered. As you can see he practically has town on his bag now.

I think this was his play. Is it pro-town or pro-scum? Hard to say right now. I right now thing he is town and he just wanted to be protected and hype up his power to get reactions, before he gets killed randomly on the night. It is frustrating to have a cool day power and never get to use it. But the alternative is far more scary, this could be a neutral or scum ability that is there to win the trust of town and that may have another purpose to it.

Letting my imagination run wild, it could be a tool to find a missing scum member, and the way is worded is so people can doubt it. It could also be a tool to "clean" scum members. It could be a cop role by a neutral too.

It could also be a vigilante-type role that has to find his rival and can kill him during the day if he hits the right person, but doing so without announcing that his role is inoffensive beforehand can backfire.

And here is what I find the most weird, that he said he was not going to use it and he still did, but not on

1) The guy he suspected the most
2) The guy town suspected the most.

But instead Blarg, a player who had nothing to do with that conversation. Although I do know choosing blarg was the perfect choice, he is so undecipherable than only a SCUM SCUM THIS GUY IS SCUM LYNCH HIM sign will get him for sure.

Everything I just said I said it before, so by this point I am mainly repeating myself. Anyway, point is I started actually analyzing squid after we got real confirmation that his command was real. real, tangible evidence. And I'll analyse the shit out of that.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Just caught up. So Squidy was telling the truth, and Blarg is town?

And now there's Salva? I don't know, I kinda read him as town. Most of it is gut, but yeah.

To be honest, after looking back through the thread, the person who really starting to look pretty scummy in my eyes right now is Seath. It just feels like hasn't really contributed... Well, anything really. It feels like he's done less then Magnum, which is not much.

nukedeggs

Splitting Salva's post up into chunks for better replying.

Since when answering to people who call you out is the same as been worried? Sounds to me like you are trying to paint an image of me. I also find weird you didn't bring up the vote I did on you, why you didn't? Would that put your argument on a bad position? I have no trouble bringing it up, just to have the full picture here, since its been since then that you have been pointing out repeatedly your suspicion on me.
It wasn't about you giving me an answer. It just felt strange to me that you felt the need to bring up what was clearly a joke vote. In any case, my argument was never really about that, it was about Squidy and how you acted in regards to him, so I'm not sure how this would put my argument in a bad position. Also, for most of this game I haven't really been pointing out suspicion on you nearly as much as I have been pointing out my suspicion on Magnum. As you may have noticed, my vote is still on him.

Now, to your argument on looking on leads. I agree with you in this, voting No Lynch was not in any way saying I was going to sit on my ass and do nothing, I am following the game closely enough to tell who is doing who and who is saying what, but if there is nothing of interest a No Lynch IS the best way to go, since the night flips and information PR's can gather is going to be vital, far more than a lynched townie. I realize now I didn't explain in full why I have this stance, but this is always how I roll and I have explain my reasoning several times in other games, so it was dumb of me to not explain it again in detail since you have no knowledge of my playstyle, but that is again on me.

Again, that really wasn't my point...it's not whether or not no lynch would be the best way to proceed, it's more about why it felt like you haven't been engaged enough.

it would be extremely easy for me to follow with this stance (No Lynch), but I found squid playstyle to be weird, so I voted him. I didn't like that people voted Retro first when the idea was to get squid to prove his role. There is no pressure on squid this way and he could have let the time go and not do his command, he was, after all, not obligated to do so. It was until some votes where on him that he negotiated to use his role on Blarg. Then we got confirmation from nin, but its vague enough to be up for interpretation, don't you think?

I dunno about that first part - if you came back after all of this with a no lynch stance, that'd be really weird. I don't think that voting Retro first was a bad idea, because it was effectively us laying the groundwork for the Squid check to save time for when he gets here. We thought that checking Retro was a good idea, so we hoped that Squidy would do it. I do think you have a good point about how Squid didn't perform until after some votes are on him, though.

You are saying its half-baked, its not. Its segmented, there is a sequence to it. First I prod on opinions on other players to see what they think of it and get reactions, and then I bounce ideas out of them.
I am assuming that you're talking about your posts during the time when Squidy made his "Kawl for Retro" demand. Okay. Did you find anything interesting from this sequence?

See, you can't deny Squid's management of his role is VERY VERY WEIRD. So here is what I think, in a single post so it doesn't confuses you.

Squid claimed a one shot cop in the first day, without provocation and when conversation was on someone else. He then vaguely handwaved the reason why he was claiming it, and then said he will don't use it even if he was going to get lynched. He did say that.

If you think about it, why would a town player do this? To stay safe? To be useful? What exactly prompt him to this? It makes little to no sense.

So here is what I think: His power has more to it. It has to have more to it. I don't know exactly what is, but we can guess. He first set up expectations for it, and then, with a little pressure, delivered. As you can see he practically has town on his bag now.

I don't disagree with you here in regards to him potentially hiding some of his abilities. But I think it makes less sense for a scum player to stick his neck out there so much.

I think this was his play. Is it pro-town or pro-scum? Hard to say right now. I right now thing he is town and he just wanted to be protected and hype up his power to get reactions, before he gets killed randomly on the night. It is frustrating to have a cool day power and never get to use it. But the alternative is far more scary, this could be a neutral or scum ability that is there to win the trust of town and that may have another purpose to it.

Letting my imagination run wild, it could be a tool to find a missing scum member, and the way is worded is so people can doubt it. It could also be a tool to "clean" scum members. It could be a cop role by a neutral too.

It could also be a vigilante-type role that has to find his rival and can kill him during the day if he hits the right person, but doing so without announcing that his role is inoffensive beforehand can backfire.

And here is what I find the most weird, that he said he was not going to use it and he still did, but not on

1) The guy he suspected the most
2) The guy town suspected the most.

But instead Blarg, a player who had nothing to do with that conversation. Although I do know choosing blarg was the perfect choice, he is so undecipherable than only a SCUM SCUM THIS GUY IS SCUM LYNCH HIM sign will get him for sure.

Everything I just said I said it before, so by this point I am mainly repeating myself. Anyway, point is I started actually analyzing squid after we got real confirmation that his command was real. real, tangible evidence. And I'll analyse the shit out of that.
Yeah, I don't actually disagree with anything here. I don't think I have any beef with you on these parts, my main beef was what seemed to be your relatively low contribution as well as what I felt were not very analytical thoughts about Squidy earlier.

Overall, it doesn't seem like we actually disagree too much. If you actually analyze the shit out of this situation, I'd be pretty happy.

SalvaPot

Splitting Salva's post up into chunks for better replying.

It wasn't about you giving me an answer. It just felt strange to me that you felt the need to bring up what was clearly a joke vote. In any case, my argument was never really about that, it was about Squidy and how you acted in regards to him, so I'm not sure how this would put my argument in a bad position. Also, for most of this game I haven't really been pointing out suspicion on you nearly as much as I have been pointing out my suspicion on Magnum. As you may have noticed, my vote is still on him.

Again, that really wasn't my point...it's not whether or not no lynch would be the best way to proceed, it's more about why it felt like you haven't been engaged enough.

I dunno about that first part - if you came back after all of this with a no lynch stance, that'd be really weird. I don't think that voting Retro first was a bad idea, because it was effectively us laying the groundwork for the Squid check to save time for when he gets here. We thought that checking Retro was a good idea, so we hoped that Squidy would do it. I do think you have a good point about how Squid didn't perform until after some votes are on him, though.

I am assuming that you're talking about your posts during the time when Squidy made his "Kawl for Retro" demand. Okay. Did you find anything interesting from this sequence?

I don't disagree with you here in regards to him potentially hiding some of his abilities. But I think it makes less sense for a scum player to stick his neck out there so much.

Yeah, I don't actually disagree with anything here. I don't think I have any beef with you on these parts, my main beef was what seemed to be your relatively low contribution as well as what I felt were not very analytical thoughts about Squidy earlier.

Overall, it doesn't seem like we actually disagree too much. If you actually analyze the shit out of this situation, I'd be pretty happy.
It seems we do understand each other, all right.

Just to be sure you are saying you voted for me because I was not engaged until after squid role was confirmed?

nukedeggs

It seems we do understand each other, all right.

Just to be sure you are saying you voted for me because I was not engaged until after squid role was confirmed?
Well, I didn't vote for you, but yeah I'm suspicious of you because of that and the way you analyzed the Squid situation earlier. Think that about sums it up.

SalvaPot

Well, I didn't vote for you, but yeah I'm suspicious of you because of that and the way you analyzed the Squid situation earlier. Think that about sums it up.

Oh right xD.

Cool. So we are clear that I was laid back before the squid confirm because until that point everything was speculation (Reads and the like are useless for me this early in the game). And when the command was confirmed I focused on discussing it since, you know, that and Blargs confirmation is what we have right now.

I'm off to bed and probably have a long day at work tomorrow. I'll consider changing my vote when I catch up with the thread during my lunch/break.

Palmer_v1

Unvote

We're flip flopping awfully fast here but I'm glad we're off Kawl. That's an awfully easy bandwagon and the more I thought about it, the less I liked how little info we would get if he flipped town.

Unfortunately, I don't think Salva is scum is either. My main concern is still Seath.

Vote: Seath

Kevyt

Even your reaction to all of the squidyj stuff was some bullshit non-response. I feel like the only stance you've taken was against blarg. I don't feel like you're wctually scum hunting at all. You're just coasting.

I never took a stance against blarg, my vote was just in jest.

I honestly don't know what to make of the squidyj situation. I never said anything about it before either other than "that's mean" and voting for him for the sake of voting.

Palmer_v1

I never took a stance against blarg, my vote was just in jest.

I honestly don't know what to make of the squidyj situation. I never said anything about it before either other than "that's mean" and voting for him for the sake of voting.

There's been plenty of stuff to have an opinion about, but you remain non-commital except for when you show up to protest votes against you. Very defensive. I just don't like it.

Kevyt

There's been plenty of stuff to have an opinion about, but you remain non-commital except for when you show up to protest votes against you. Very defensive. I just don't like it.

Indeed, and I totally understand that. I also find defensive gameplay to be very scummy.

Though I was just curious as to where you were coming from.

nukedeggs

Oh right xD.

Cool. So we are clear that I was laid back before the squid confirm because until that point everything was speculation (Reads and the like are useless for me this early in the game). And when the command was confirmed I focused on discussing it since, you know, that and Blargs confirmation is what we have right now.
I'm clear that this is what you are claiming, but I'm still suspicious at the moment. I'll be looking out for your analyses.

Seath though...I think I've been so focused on Magnum's inactivity that Seath kinda just slipped by. But it looks like they're here now, so I'm expecting a good explanation for how noncommittal they've been acting this game. There are definitely enough things to talk about now, so there's no real excuse for being under the radar.

So Seath, I have some questions for you, just so I can get a grip on what you think of things. Because I don't think "I don't know what to make of the squidyj situation" is all you have. Or at least I hope it isn't.

1) Why do you think squidy claimed d1? Do you think he really was intending on using it today? Do you think he should have saved it for tomorrow?
2) Blarg seems to have flipped town. How ambiguous do you think the message is? Do you think it's possible that it's not an alignment indicator?
3) What are your opinions on people like Magnum and Terra, who have also been relatively inactive?

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

RetroMG (3)
Burbeting .449 .635
Kalor .717
Palmer_v1 .718 .963
Burbeting .722 .911
ultron87 .731
Kawl_USC .806 .922
MagnumBoy20xx .839

Kawl_USC (3)
squidyj .262 .912
Blargonaut .435 .509
squidyj .932 .1005
Burbeting .944 .959
Kawl_USC .945
CornBurrito .948 .954
RetroMG .949
SalvaPot .951
Palmer_v1 .963 .1035

MagnumBoy20xx (3)
nukedeggs .405
cabot .630
ScraftyDevil .633

SalvaPot (3)
CornBurrito .1003
squidyj .1005
Blargonaut .1007

Seath (3)
RobotNinjaHornets .226
Matt Attack .365
Palmer_v1 .666 .718
Palmer_v1 .1035

squidyj (1)
CornBurrito .333 .450
Seath .340 .538
MagnumBoy20xx .634 .839
SalvaPot .780 .914
*Splinter .823

ScraftyDevil (1)
squidyj .202 .262
Burbeting .635 .722
Kawl_USC .719 .806
Burbeting .959

Blargonaut (1)
SalvaPot .218 .221
Kawl_USC .433 .598
Bowlie .470 .836
Seath .538
SalvaPot .580 .780
Burbeting .911 .944
squidyj .912 .932
SalvaPot .914 .951
Blargonaut .916 .956
CornBurrito .917 .948
batsnacks .919 .942
Kawl_USC .922 .945

Kalor (0)
RetroMG .210 .212

Terrabyte20xx (0)
ScraftyDevil .423 .633

Burbeting (0)
Palmer_v1 .118 .666
Seath .176 .340
cabot .370 .445
Blargonaut .515 .916

RobotNinjaHornets (0)
cabot .217 .234
Kawl_USC .598 .719

batsnacks (0)
cabot .167 .217
RetroMG .212 .294
batsnacks .235 .257

nukedeggs (0)
cabot .94 .165
SalvaPot .358 .539

StanleyPalmtree (0)
cabot .234 .370
cabot .577 .630

Bowlie (0)
cabot .165 .167

No Lynch (0)
SalvaPot .221 .358
SalvaPot .539 .580

cabot (0)
Kawl_USC .92 .433
*Splinter .152 .192
batsnacks .381 .382
batsnacks .382 .919
Blargonaut .509 .515

Matt Attack (0)
cabot .445 .577

CornBurrito (0)
RetroMG .601 .949

No active vote for Day 1:
batsnacks (has previously voted)
Bronx-Man
StanleyPalmtree
Terrabyte20xx

Day 1 ends:
pin_1458928800.png

12 votes for majority

Kevyt

I'm clear that this is what you are claiming, but I'm still suspicious at the moment. I'll be looking out for your analyses.

Seath though...I think I've been so focused on Magnum's inactivity that Seath kinda just slipped by. But it looks like they're here now, so I'm expecting a good explanation for how noncommittal they've been acting this game. There are definitely enough things to talk about now, so there's no real excuse for being under the radar.

So Seath, I have some questions for you, just so I can get a grip on what you think of things. Because I don't think "I don't know what to make of the squidyj situation" is all you have. Or at least I hope it isn't.

1) Why do you think squidy claimed d1? Do you think he really was intending on using it today? Do you think he should have saved it for tomorrow?
2) Blarg seems to have flipped town. How ambiguous do you think the message is? Do you think it's possible that it's not an alignment indicator?
3) What are your opinions on people like Magnum and Terra, who have also been relatively inactive?

1) I don't think squidyj is telling the truth. I think he's lying about his claim. That or he just made his role useless, helped scum in the process. I thought of the possibiloity of squidyj being scum but I don't think scum would make a play like this especially this early in day 1. I think he should have saved it if he's telling the truth but I doubt it.

2) Blarg is as ambiguous as they come, null read from him.

3) Terrabyte20xx seems weird that he would be inactive. It could be life getting in the way or perhaps he's just sitting back. I have a pretty good idea of town Terra from the games I've played with him and if his style is different this time then it's worth checking on him.

Magnum is right now perhaps my biggest scum suspect. I know inactivity doesn't always translate into scum but it's important to see when exactly inactive players become inactive. I think scum has a big burden on their shoulders to consult with their fellow scum members on how to proceed to post, to bandwagon and who to vote for during the day. This makes them predictable and easy to crack when under pressure.

I have to dig up more and read more as I have just perused most of the recent posts of today.

Kevyt

Well it looks like a tie of three votes all around!

Let me untie it.

Vote: MagnumBoy20xx

I think he has enough time to defend himself. Hoping to put more pressure on him as well!

Palmer_v1

A 5 way tie is kind of concerning. On one hand, it makes me think we have a scum in the cluster. On the other hand, it's 5 possible role claims/shenanigans at the last minute.

RetroMG

Of the current candidates, I find Magnum to be the most suspicious, then probably Salva, and Seath bringing up the rear. Going to watch a little more before I cast my vote, but I think I would be okay with lynching any of these.

Top Bottom