• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Mafia |OT| Royal Rumble Superstars of Wrestling MMXVI

Palmer_v1

Rereading and this sorta stuck out. Palmer, why were you so dismissive of Kawl's Schrodinger's scum list? Why the 'Ultron? Seriously?' Why was the thought of Ultron being scum so unbelievable?

Cause at that point there were a half dozen people acting scummier than Ultron, who I still don't think is scum. He's playing exactly how he has in other games. Lynch him at your own peril.

I was after Kawl at that point too, so I sorta assumed it was a big OMGUS list, which is why I didn't take it seriously right away.

nukedeggs

Hm okay, that's fair. Another quick q though, why do you see the list as being OMGUS when only one of the people on it was voting for him?

Alright, I'm heading off to sleep now. Heads up - I have a hackathon day tomorrow with drinks afterwards, so I probably won't be around, though I'll try to keep tabs on the thread. No turbo, please.

Before I go though, wanted to say that I'm getting a strange feeling from today. It feels somehow uncomfortable. Weird. Disconnected. There were the CB votes at the beginning, there was that scuffle with CB and Squidy, there was Salva's claim. Yet somehow, it doesn't feel like people are actively scumhunting. Right now we're dealing with a huge lack of information and we really really gotta change that. I think we need to start pressing people, start asking questions, just, we gotta try to get as much info out there as possible and really try to just inject some life into this lethargic-ass town. Like, come on guys.

Personally I think anyone who is apathetic or disconnected today is probably scum. Scum is at 4 or 5 members, right? They're super far ahead, they can totally just coast and blend and it'll be super easy for them right now because Town isn't doing anything! We should be trying to pull out every single thing we can from the days past and asking questions and just trying to up and get people talking.

SalvaPot

Hm okay, that's fair. Another quick q though, why do you see the list as being OMGUS when only one of the people on it was voting for him?

Alright, I'm heading off to sleep now. Heads up - I have a hackathon day tomorrow with drinks afterwards, so I probably won't be around, though I'll try to keep tabs on the thread. No turbo, please.

Before I go though, wanted to say that I'm getting a strange feeling from today. It feels somehow uncomfortable. Weird. Disconnected. There were the CB votes at the beginning, there was that scuffle with CB and Squidy, there was Salva's claim. Yet somehow, it doesn't feel like people are actively scumhunting. Right now we're dealing with a huge lack of information and we really really gotta change that. I think we need to start pressing people, start asking questions, just, we gotta try to get as much info out there as possible and really try to just inject some life into this lethargic-ass town. Like, come on guys.

Personally I think anyone who is apathetic or disconnected today is probably scum. Scum is at 4 or 5 members, right? They're super far ahead, they can totally just coast and blend and it'll be super easy for them right now because Town isn't doing anything! We should be trying to pull out every single thing we can from the days past and asking questions and just trying to up and get people talking.

Yeah, Isn't it weird how almost no one reacted to my claim? I'll be looking at them first.

squidyj

Why are you so afraid of lynching me today?

because I have people I think are actually scum (CornB) or at the very least not town (Scrafty) and I think you might be scum but you're probably just stupid so I don't want to test it today, today I want to kill a bad guy.

SalvaPot

Ok, time to activate my Scum-O-Meter

This is the current list:

3. [m] Bronx-Man
4. [f] ScraftyDevil
5. [m] Burbeting
7. [m] Palmer_v1
8. [m] StanleyPalmtree
10. [m] Batsnacks
11. [m] Squidyj
13. [m] Terrabyte20xx
14. [m] Matt Attack
15. [m] CornBurrito
16. [m] SalvaPot
17. [m] RobotNinjaHornets
20. [m] Blargonaut
21. [f] Nukedeggs
22. [m] Ultron87

Terra and nukedeggs don't sound that scummy to me. They seem active and putting some effort.

Batsnacks has a confirmed role, even if he has yet to nail actual scum with it. I can also tell he has not been targeted because on Day 1 he didn't die and on Day 2 I was roleblocked and he still didn't die.

Burb started as a miller and its now vanillized. Wait... Why would a vanillizer target a miller instead of trying to nail a important role. A neutral would do this if his win condition is to cover a quota, but then again it would make more sense to try to nail a scum player. Unless vanilizing won't work on a scum player or a player that is already vanilla.

But if that was the case, what are the parameters for vanillize to work? What made it fail with squid and work with burb? I am aware squid is saying he lied and he was in fact vanilized, but why lie about it?

Having a vanilla power fail on a scum player pretty much works like a cop role, if the vanillizing fails that means he is scum. Did squid realized the stupidity of his lie after burbs claimed to affected too, and tried to cover it? And if so, why? Maybe vanillzing just makes you lose your power... but not your alignment.

Squidyj, now that you are vanilla, do you mind giving us your full role? Not copy and pasting, just all it could do and how it was phrased. Now that you are vanilla protecting it makes no sense, you are pretty much a villager now, so this info is the same as you flipping after killed.

Also Blarg is not back after posting all that timeline stuff. Its rare for him to not commit to his reveals, did something went wrong?

I think I may have screwed with the scum plans with my reveal and they are regrouping right now and trying to effectively counter it for their benefit. I need town to help me out on this one.

This is who I think are our scum/neutrals:
-Cornburrito
-Squidyj
-StanleyPalmtree
-ScraftyDevil
- Bronx-Man

The one I feel the strongest about is still Scrafty, because I still think hider tried to take cover with her and she suplexed him into submission.

SalvaPot

because I have people I think are actually scum (CornB) or at the very least not town (Scrafty) and I think you might be scum but you're probably just stupid so I don't want to test it today, today I want to kill a bad guy.

You mean you want to get a bad guy like Kawl was? I agree with you on CB scumminess, but don't think that I am buying the way you played your role in D1, I still think there is more to it and I still heavily think you are a neutral or a powerful mafia player.

SalvaPot

Well I guess its obvious no one is going to support me on this one... Its almost as if... I didn't have a team... or something better to do, really.

SalvaPot

Oh no wait, it must be a scum strategy! That is right, I am pretending I am a doctor and having my scummy friends ignore me so that I can survive! Its brilliant, if I must say so myself.

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

CornBurrito (2)
squidyj .1840 .1936
ScraftyDevil .1843
SalvaPot .1844 .1944
squidyj .2042

StanleyPalmtree (1)
SalvaPot .2057

ScraftyDevil (1)
Burbeting .1886
squidyj .1936 .2040

SalvaPot (0)
CornBurrito .1941 .2016
SalvaPot .1944 .2057
Bronx-Man .1953 .2033
nukedeggs .1995 .2020
squidyj .2040 .2042

squidyj (0)
CornBurrito .1888 .1903
Bronx-Man .1895 .1909

No active vote for Day 3:
batsnacks
Blargonaut
Bronx-Man (has previously voted)
CornBurrito (has previously voted)
Matt Attack
nukedeggs (has previously voted)
Palmer_v1
RobotNinjaHornets (has previously voted)
StanleyPalmtree
Terrabyte20xx
ultron87

Day 3 ends:
blu_1459620000.png

8 votes for majority

*type type type type*

▶

...oh, my apologies. I must've lost track of time.

Train tracks.

In time.

Uc6vA1r.png
and I successfully stole Blargs thunder
Qv8dR7T.png

A whole bunch of loud meaningless noise, that's what you got

You see, unlike me, you ain't conducting anything unless you're some kind of Lightning Rod, Salva

perhaps of the 2-shot giftable Weak Investigative variety?

haha

ha

but I digress, I was more eLeCtRiFyInG in Final Fantasy than you could EVER hope to be anyway ¬_¬

ALTHOUGH I MUST SAY YOU DO KNOW HOW TO THROW A GOOD NX-GEN LAUNCH PARTY
qVDjYyP.gif

...huh, I suppose you do have a little EXP with a 'risky sacrifice for the greater good', then, after all

But I'll get to that ;)

...oh, Scrafty, was the host of one of those games, was she not?

And, uh... it just so happens, she's here too

yet

I'm talking to you...

hey Scrafty

What's up?

...nvm

And, speaking of trains, SalivaPot; your train, arrived right... on schedule

into the train station I built

ScraftyandSalva*snip*Ifyougonnapre-emptthiswithwhateveryougotdownyourtandemathletictightsyoubetterdoitnoworforeverholdyourpeaceClaimwhateveryouwantAccusewhoeveryouwant*snip*5hours.

for trains

And it just so happens this is your Final Destination

BECAUSE, with this dirt, this FILTH I got on you?

Your real role name or not, I'M GONNA MAKE YOU 'BIG SHOW'

and you could say it's quite unexpected, when the primary #tell has nothing to do with a Role, nor with a Claim, nor with any type of Power usage.

I think that, you've ALL forgotten that scanning the horizon as the prey's easier when the sun's up. So, I'm gonna re-educate you and YOU ALL in a bit of timely critical comprehension, starting with these two. And you're all gonna graduate, yes you will. And learn the real meaning of TURBO.

SalvaPot, in the infinite predictability of clockwork you drop a Big name with a Big claim to save... yourself? But it doesn't matter how much space you take up. In the end, what matters is time. And timing.

I hope you can master that before you end this Day early, SalvaPot. BECAUSE I enjoy a fair fight now and then.

Scrafty.

---
eZwDqVJ.png
eZwDqVJ.png
eZwDqVJ.png

SHAMELESS HYPE ADVERTISING FAKEOUT
AWAIT A DURATION

blu_1459620000.png

I hope y'all enjoyed this GAFia PRELIMINARY PROMO DRAW EVENT for the upcoming APRIL FOOLS' SUPER MATCH SHOWDOWN BLARG/SALVA/SCRAFTY, because the time for my fuckin' around is soon to be real over AND THAT'S NO PRANK JOKE

Expect to FINALLY hear my fully-accrued accusatory case against thee WITHIN the next 32 hours (give or take).

nukedeggs and Palmer may have been the closest approximations to high-consistency match-grade Town Leaders, but what's been sorely lacking this entire game is PUNCH. Well, heh, I'm gonna deliver, and I promise only the FILTHIEST #SCUMTELLS, the DIRTIEST CORROBORATIONS and the MOST SORDID AFFAIRS all the way from MAXIMUM CELESTIAL ELEVATION straight into the ABYSSAL ZONE!

Purchase your free tickets, reserve your serious seats, wave your homemade GIFs for the GIFCams and try NOT to close the f**king arena early, because I got something to say.

You want true #scumhunting?

You're gonna get it.

Now...

Soon!

TASTE THE ANTICIPATION

TIME 'TIL MAIN EVENT HORIZON BLARG/SALVA/SCRAFTY
t1459526400z0.png
t1459526400z0.png
t1459526400z0.png

Alright?

I'll be back, for real. With REAL. Relax, everyone-who's-not-Salva-or-Scrafty.

and btw, is-Salva-or-Scrafty?

Enjoy your TIME BONUS here, don't waste it all in one gambling session, k

b
r
b​

fake edit:
...oh, btw SalvaPot, sarcasm? I see what you are trying to do

But feigning aggro draw without anyone around to respond or support you in real-time isn't very smart

You're asking to have your opinions isolated to backfire on you

That's more of an ironic technique

Also, "irrelevant"?

I resent that

*looks at date of Blarg's countdown*

...this better not be a fucking April Fool's Day joke

You mean you want to get a bad guy like Kawl was? I agree with you on CB scumminess, but don't think that I am buying the way you played your role in D1, I still think there is more to it and I still heavily think you are a neutral or a powerful mafia player.

Aside from the target, which I take issue with, why don't you buy how he played his role?

You really think pr sweeper would be neutral power instead of scum?

I would assume that the role sweep would be separate from a serial killer, but I can see it still being a neutral role. Like maybe it only works on certain people and they have to wipe those people before the end of the game?

nukedeggs

Quick post before my hackathon because this stuck out a lot:

Salva,
as hilarious as it would be to just stay silent and watch your continued decent into madness,
i really have to ask, where do you see this going?
Stanley, your post here is not helping my suspicions towards you. This is a reactionary post and contributes zilch. I want to get your thoughts the events that had happened. What do you think about Salva's role claim? Who do you read as town/scum right now?

Palmer_v1

You really think pr sweeper would be neutral power instead of scum?

I actually think it was Cabot's role now. If it was a scum power, it would have been used N1 on Retro to really confuse the proceedings.

As for Cabot's role, think Undertaker.

So I do think there's a reasonable chance a doc or rb blocked scum, and cabot was a neutral kill, with salva role fishing on his way out.

Palmer_v1

Vote: Salvapot

I just don't buy it. You've acted fairly scummy for several days, fucked us over on Kawl, then nearly self-destruct and beg for a turbo.

After that, you suddenly come back with a claim, and an entirely new game plan. It feels like your team probably freaked out in scum chat and came up with this new strategy for you.

I just don't buy it. You've acted fairly scummy for several days, fucked us over on Kawl, then nearly self-destruct and beg for a turbo.

After that, you suddenly come back with a claim, and an entirely new game plan. It feels like your team probably freaked out in scum chat and came up with this new strategy for you.

I'm hesitant to want to lynch him still, as while all this stupidity is scummy as fuck, I still don't particularly want to potentially lynch the doctor. It's too much of a risk for me. At the very least I'd like to wait until tomorrow to see if he survives the night, but then I'm getting into WIFOM territory where if he is the doctor the heels may very well not lynch the doctor to make him look even worse.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Okay, so Salva is claiming Big Show.

In 2016. (Yes, I know others have made this joke.)

Anyways, he's a doc who can self protect. I'm not sure about the flavor, but if Scrafty is to be believed (not sure about that), Disco Inferno is a 3 shot commuter, so this doesn't seem as far out there.

Thing is, like others have mentioned. I'm not sure I buy it. I'm hesitant to say he's not, but his actions today before the claim don't line up. Maybe he could be playing a next level town gambit, but I wouldn't put money on it.

I'm hesitant to want to lynch him still, as while all this stupidity is scummy as fuck, I still don't particularly want to potentially lynch the doctor. It's too much of a risk for me. At the very least I'd like to wait until tomorrow to see if he survives the night, but then I'm getting into WIFOM territory where if he is the doctor the heels may very well not lynch the doctor to make him look even worse.

Yeah. Frankly I still think there's a strong chance Salva is scum and so I wouldn't really be opposed to lynching him, but if he is actually the doctor then I'd rather we delay it for the moment and worry about how suspicious his survival (if he does live) looks later. I'm reminded of how scummy Retro looked to a lot of people and he ended up being a town power role, so I guess it might be possible the same is happening here? Either way, I'm still suspicious of Ultron so I wouldn't mind lynching him instead.

Actually, where's Scrafty? The only posts that I can remember her making with any real substance were around her roleclaim and the CornB accusation. And amusingly, after a quick scan of her posts (I'm at work so I only looked at the last few), I saw this:

It's funny how you're accusing LA DIABLA of not contributing much during Round 1 when that's the way she always behaves in Round 1. Corn pushed very very hard in Round 1 and only faded once his insisntence that squidy was a heel turned out to be incorrect, which to LA DIABLA stinks of a heel backing off once his attempt at removing a potentially problematic power backfired.

THE EVIDENCE IS ALL THERE. Don't be fooled by his beguilery!

And round 2 and 3 apparently. And the only post after that is just her making a fluff post about Burb voting for her.

Scrafty post more pls.

SalvaPot

I'll be honest, I came up with this strategy because I was bored as fuck and town is pretty much screwed by this point unless they get a scum lynch today. since I was the one who put the vote before kawls suicide, of course it makes sense to put me next on the chopping block.

So my strategy is pretty simple. Be scummy as fuck and make as many enemies as possible while not getting lynched. Thankfully my role is important enough that no one in hell will be able to counter it, and this is convenient to scum too because they are 100% aware I must be speaking the truth and it puts them in a position where it might be useful to keep me alive. And while alive I can still do the protecting, I am not going to use it on myself, since my flip will be more useful.

I have been protecting batsnacks because i didn't believe Retro's claim, and I don't trust squid. Batsnacks role is at worst useful for town.

And its working. Everyone is hesitant to vote me out.

I am also not a fan of how my opinions have been diminished because of my stupidity, that is not a nice thing to say. The sad thing is that when I flip town everyone will concur that I only had myself to blame for acting like an idiot.

nin1000

Banned
ulW8ct.gif

CABOT HAS COME BACK TO LIFE!
vJXTTx.gif

Players Alive

1. [-] Seath
2. [m] Cabot
3. [m] Bowlie
4. [f] ScraftyDevil
5. [m] Burbeting
6. [m] RetroMG
7. [m] Palmer_v1
8. [m] StanleyPalmtree
9. [m] Kawl_USC
10. [m] Batsnacks
11. [m] Squidyj
12. [m] *Splinter
13. [m] Terrabyte20xx
14. [m] Matt Attack
15. [m] CornBurrito
16. [m] SalvaPot
17. [m] RobotNinjaHornets
18. [m] MagnumBoy20xx
19. [m] Kalor
20. [m] Blargonaut
21. [f] Nukedeggs
22. [m] Ultron87

9 votes needed for a majority
bla_1459620000.png

cabot

WRASSLERS! LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF TO YOU

I am The Undertaker. The Original Dead Man. The American Badass. The Lord Of Darkness. The Demon of Death Valley. The Man from the Dark Side

I am all these things and they are all me.

I am town aligned with an x-shot resurrection ability, which you have now all just seen before your very eyes.

The scum can't stop me. I will end their threat.

giphy.gif

THE DEAD MAN HAS RISEN

cabot

Suffice to say, there's no janitor. My role PM specifically states my flip won't be shown upon a night kill.

I'm looking wearily at those who suggested a neutral janitor.

Scum would know for certain they don't have one.

Please for the love of God get this moving again. Today is destroying my willpower. For my sanity, I have to assume you're town(MAAAAAYBE Neutral), cause Scum coming back would be too much for me.

No chance he's scum imo, would seem too broken. Could easily see town or neutral? Depends on how many resurrect shots he has I guess (which I'm not fishing for btw, feel free to keep that to yourself for now), as having too many might be kind of powerful for town.

cabot

In this case it might be possible to verify Scrafty? I'd recommend leaving her a alive.

Though... I won't be able to verify her myself, so this isn't a super tight plan

No. I was thinking "not a watcher", but all I really meant was I wasn't planning to check Scrafty myself, in case it looked like that

We remember Splinter's flip right? With the gift giving?

We remember Salva, Scrafty and Palmer all bringing up a scum veteran right?

I mean I remember at the time thinking scum veteran is pretty OP.

Why were people suggesting it? Something to think about. Could Splinter have gifted the item to a scum veteran Scrafty, who killed him N1?

OPINIONS?!

cabot

As for The Big Idiot Show over here, can't say I hold much creedence to his claim, but Salva has done silly things before and been town.

I'm at leaning scum, not quite certain.

Palmer_v1

Why were people suggesting it? Something to think about. Could Splinter have gifted the item to a scum veteran Scrafty, who killed him N1?

OPINIONS?!

I honestly can't remember what I said about a scum vet, but here's splinter's role PM:

Congratulations, you are Mick Foley!

You're a man of many faces which makes you a Mick-Of-All-Trades.
Each night, you may PM me the command MOAT: <item> to choose one of the following things from the

MOAT Box!

1-Shot Gift Giver [Dude Love] Shield
1-Shot Day Kill [Cactus Jack]
1-Shot Skitzo [Mankind] Watch OR Bodyguard (RNG)
1-Shot Reload can reload one of the above actions

If you select Gift Giver you can chose another player who will then receive your gift. He can use that item the following night.

If you select Day Kill , you will have to write I’ve had it with PLAYERNAME
This will be a public command.

If you select Skitzo it will be 50/50 on what you become. Its either a watcher or a bodyguard. I will inform you about it BEFORE the night ends in order for you to send me the command GUARD: <player> or WATCH: <player>.

You are aligned with Town

You win when all Mafia-aligned players have been eliminated.

If there are any questions left feel free to ask :)

The game thread can be found here

You can Subscribe to the thread here.

Please confirm that you received this message by replying to this message as well as posting in the game thread with “my body is ready.”

Good luck and have fun!

OPINIONS?!

Why would Splinter gift Scrafty a shield though? Her towniess was (and is) controversial to many in the game, and he even mentions in this post that he doesn't think she makes much sense for a NK target. I can't really see a scenario where him gifting it to Scrafty makes sense.

batsnacks

Salva is saying his strategy this game as town was to push a mafia agenda as hard as possible, which included trying to turbo 2 different people he didn't think were mafia, and then claim doctor when it caught up to him.

batsnacks

I mean I think we're at a point in the game where a claim doesn't just instantly clear you. Salva can self protect so there is an out when he (I think inevitably) doesn't get night killed. His role can't be verified.

No one can confirm his night 1 save on me and he was allegedly roleblocked night 2.

cabot

Alright quotes regarding a scum vet, which now includes ultron, missed that one today. What can I say was in hell fighting demons.

Second... Kalor. I am 100% sure he targeted Scrafty. He had to. You are a hider and there is a claimed commuter you just have to go for it. The fact he died and there is not an obvious player to hide with to die with is very damning. I think Scrafty's claim was a lie. And its a shame too because I really like Scrafty and now I want her dead. I think scrafty has a role that can kill those that visit her.

I probably missed something but why are you so sure there's a sk?

Seems possible that maybe one of the N1 deaths was Veteran related, or a 1 shot. Could even be one of those scum kills where they also get anyone visiting the target.

Either that or someone got protected/roleblocked last night.

The former is starting to seem more likely to me.

Sorry, things are in crisis mode at work.

Summary, that I can expand on later:

Turboing Kawl was real bad and I'm suspicious of everyone involved. Especially Batsnacks contributing to it all double like. But admittedly, when a townie commits suicide things are tough.

The way Scrafty, Squidy and Salva started the day off with votes for Corn out of the blue is scummy as hell.

Scrafty is probably the Scum Veteran that kills visitors because if she is it makes it so her claimed commuter role is impossible to prove because oh, how convenient, everyone that was going to prove it dies (and she can just blame it on a scum kill because any plan to prove her role would have to be planned ahead of time for the death to be suspicious).

There are some superstars so VOLATILE that they KILL ALL WHO APPROACH THEM. Is it not impossible that one such superstar could be a HEEL?

FUN ASIDE:

...why is batsnacks not dead yet?

Is it because he has been voting townies so far?

Big Show, were you rolefishing for yourself there? lol ;)

cabot

Why would Splinter gift Scrafty a shield though? Her towniess was (and is) controversial to many in the game, and he even mentions in this post that he doesn't think she makes much sense for a NK target. I can't really see a scenario where him gifting it to Scrafty makes sense.

Well to test her claim, since he brought that idea up himself and had the ability to do so, I thought him doing it was a decent possibility.

Well to test her claim, since he brought that idea up himself and had the ability to do so, I thought him doing it was a decent possibility.

Did Scrafty say she would commute that night? I don't remember, but if she didn't then it seems like kind of waste to give your shield to somebody when you haven't actually coordinated a test. If she did say she would commute then it would make some sense.

ultron87

I brought it up since it seemed weird for Scrafty to mention it herself. Could just be going with the "tell mostly the truth" scum plan.

Palmer_v1

Scum Veteran is fairly evil. If it were true, and that's how splinter died, who would he have been targeting, and how?

The claims that are still alive are Scrafty, Squidyj, Blarg, Batsnacks, and Burbeting. It seems incredibly wasteful to have tried Scrafty since if she's telling the truth, you're likely to fail your action. Squidyj and Blarg would have been worth protecting, but if one of them killed Splinter, they're BOTH a problem. It's a hell of a scum gambit and a weird scum power. Seems like it would have been better for Squidyj to wait until a teammate was actually in risk of lynching, and THEN fake clearing them.

Burbeting seems the most likely. I posted about my doubts on the vanillaizer thing, and he seems very quiet today, like he's just lurking while he sees what direction we swing. It still seems like a long shot though.

Batsnacks would mean he has a day power AND a night power. Unlikely.

The last possiblity is splinter got veteran'd by someone else N1, but that's a lot of speculation to go through. Also, none of this precludes the person being a town veteran.

Seems awfully convoluted.

cabot

Did Scrafty say she would commute that night? I don't remember, but if she didn't then it seems like kind of waste to give your shield to somebody when you haven't actually coordinated a test. If she did say she would commute then it would make some sense.

She claimed commuter, why would you not use it on N1 afterwards?

Guarantees safety.

She claimed commuter, why would you not use it on N1 afterwards?

Guarantees safety.

Maybe she expected we'd all think this and didn't commute!!

I see your point. I'm just a little wary because a shield is useful enough that it might be better to save it for actual use and not losing it to a possible scum in a role test. Also he seemed to maintain that he wouldn't be doing the testing (well, he said he couldn't do it which was the safe thing to say), so I'm also considering the possibility that he'd hoped somebody else would test her so he could better use his abilities

Top Bottom