• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman [Mafia] |OT| The mafia game Gafia deserves , but not the one it needs

Sorian

Banned
Swapping my vote back to my initial thought from last night.

VOTE: TL21xx

This post from myself has both the response from Ty4on and TL21xx when I questioned them last night. In short, I like Ty4on's post more so my vote being there doesn't make a lot of sense. I do still want follow-up on TL21xx with what he wanted to elaborate when he got back to a computer because it sounds like the same game Coppa is playing where there are vague promises of more to come and then sitting back to see if anyone actually cares to follow up.

I was willing to cut Xam some slack on Day One. Xam, why aren't you participating yourself? Give me a decent reads list and not that null crap.

Pop, since this is a shorter game, should we policy lynch you rather than waiting for you to put us off again in the last 24 hours of the day phase?

TL, looks like you've given us...like 2 bits of original thought. Got any more?

Got 25% response to my questions, let's see if we can increase that.

Are you not going to tell us
Or are you not allowed to tell us

Not going to. Especially you. All you've done since I started giving information is press me for information.

VOTE: Xamtheking

Splitting the vote between Camjo and whoever we end up actually lynching. I'm sure at day end we will be sitting between two candidates again, maybe 3 if we are feeling really frisky, and you want to add in a small subset to another person which A) let's people sit out of the vote on day 2 where scum can still hide within votes fairly easily (making it even easier on them) and B) with enough splitting of the vote, Camjo can become an easy lynch to last minute fuckery. We've already lost voting records for day one until such a time that we actually see Topo or Flux's flip so I'd like day 2's vote to actually hold full weight which this kind of pulls away from.

And this is a mayor/something else maybe. I know this is a shocker but all we know is that he overrode something, did it ever occur to you (because it did to me and I thought this might be at least a question in others minds but everyone is just taking his word at gospel) that Camjo is bluffing? Look at his claim again, he gives us weird flavor and then ends it with "hey, maybe I'm bulletproof, yeah baby!" So yes, maybe he is hiding that he is an activated serial killer or, he tacked on extra to his role as people tend to do and he was just the mayor/governor and that's it, and with his override, he thought he would be considered verified town and now wanted to add on that he might be bulletproof so that scum would have to dance with WIFOM if they wanted to night kill him. That's why the talk on poking at Camjo was irritating me. He's not a good choice to lynch today and it's just a rash decision, what he gave us in his claim was stupid and completely unneeded, he could have just said he was the governor but no, he went out of his way to say more that then ended up with us thinking he might be a scum recruit or could turn into a SK or something. Why even claim all that? I was trying to see if I could distract away from that thought so then scum would have to dick around with what to do during their night kills but I guess I'll spell it out instead.

In response to your first paragraph, let's see how this plays out. If you guys don't want to use my ability, that's fine. It's out there, though. At least you make the decision consciously.

To your second, yes I realized that as well, but like you I didn't want to state it explicitly. However, I have to do my due diligence and press things.

then how about you just do that instead of wasting more time with drip feed nonsense

No. You'll have to believe me when I say it's better this way. If you don't believe me, don't help me; this is literally all my power has to offer.

Not going to. Especially you. All you've done since I started giving information is press me for information.

VOTE: Xamtheking

In response to your first paragraph, let's see how this plays out. If you guys don't want to use my ability, that's fine. It's out there, though. At least you make the decision consciously.

To your second, yes I realized that as well, but like you I didn't want to state it explicitly. However, I have to do my due diligence and press things.

No. You'll have to believe me when I say it's better this way. If you don't believe me, don't help me; this is literally all my power has to offer.
So you think scum benefits more than town if you made the information public

TL21xx

Banned
Swapping my vote back to my initial thought from last night.

VOTE: TL21xx

This post from myself has both the response from Ty4on and TL21xx when I questioned them last night. In short, I like Ty4on's post more so my vote being there doesn't make a lot of sense. I do still want follow-up on TL21xx with what he wanted to elaborate when he got back to a computer because it sounds like the same game Coppa is playing where there are vague promises of more to come and then sitting back to see if anyone actually cares to follow up.

No, it's more of a case of these day phases taking place on days where I'm not able to get on a computer. It makes it very difficult to keep up with due to how active it has been. I won't be able to post a more detailed thought until closer to 4:30 CST. Until then short bullet points are the best can do.

Sorian

Banned

I'll just respond to this. I get shit on a lot for my play, not here in particular but in general. I post too much, I jump in to answer questions for others, I inadvertently make it harder for others to scum hunt (this is a debatable point, some things I do allow me to scum hunt better even if it might hurt someone else's radar a bit). So my insistence of dropping the Camjo thing was some weird pulling apart of these two ideas of how I want to play and how the community tells me to play to be less annoying. I think this pulling a part was a bit too obvious because I wanted to just say, he might not actually be bulletproof and this shit is a lie but then I also thought that would demolish the possible gambit he was running. Hence, the disconnect where you think you are doing your due diligence of pressing and I think I'm doing a service by telling everyone to back off and we deal with this in a later day phase.

Dropping the pretense though, I think it's clear that he posted way more than he would have if he actually thought that his real role was a detriment to town. If he had any inkling that his role/win condition might change, he would have left it at the override which spoke for itself and that would have been that so I'm firmly in the camp that this was a lie to confuse scum which had the unintended effect of throwing even more fuel on the fire caused from overriding a random civilian. Luckily, I'm hardly an authority on these things so while that is what I believe, I also know that I could be 100% wrong and thus, nothing really changes because scum still doesn't know what to do with Camjo.

Sorian

Banned
If fluxwavez was here, but choosing to be silent, would anyone be voting for him?

If he was just ignoring all of the proceedings? Absolutely. If he was here and commenting? I would still find him extremely suspicious but my vote has been rotating on asking people questions, I probably won't start to hone in on who I actually want to lynch until this evening my time so no, he probably wouldn't have a vote from me in that second case.

No, it's more of a case of these day phases taking place on days where I'm not able to get on a computer. It makes it very difficult to keep up with due to how active it has been. I won't be able to post a more detailed thought until closer to 4:30 CST. Until then short bullet points are the best can do.

Fair enough, will keep that in mind and move on until then. If I want to prod inactivity, I think Mazre, Coppa, and Trigger are really the main ones at this point. Coppa and Mazre have been the longest away in terms of post time and they are about the same. As odd as it sounds, I can't say that I think Mazre is scum. His behavior itself is scummy, but it's so on the nose that it's almost ridiculous. When town Mazre plays, he acts like scum. When scum Mazre plays, he acts like town. When neutral Mazre plays, he dances with his ass in the air to make sure that everyone can see him. This looks like town mazre then. Sorry Fire, I'm latching on to you more

VOTE: Coppanuva

TL21xx

Banned
I will quickly comment on this though.
I would still appreciate that elaboration you promise at the end here. Don't think to just disappear because Launch started up with whatever this is. Your line about Camjo is odd to me as well, my thoughts on him are out there so I'll leave the dead horse alone but if you think he might be scum, why do you want to wait on him?

My reasoning is related to Batman lore and the thememing. Due to his claim as Jason Todd, I believe that if the cop investigate him, he will come up as Robin. But that does not mean he is actually Robin. He could already be Red Hood. If he is, then he is at best a neutral. Otherwise he is scum. Naturally, you are assuming that under that line of logic, we need to get rid of him. But that assumes he is in Red Hood mode right now. I tend to believe that his alignment is either town to neutral or town to villain after being killed. Either way, he is likely currently town, and isn't a threat until the flip occurs. Because of that, we can wait a bit before we consider lynching him. My big thing is making sure the cop doesn't waste their time investigating him, because something tells me he's coming up Robin no matter what.

I'll just respond to this. I get shit on a lot for my play, not here in particular but in general. I post too much, I jump in to answer questions for others, I inadvertently make it harder for others to scum hunt (this is a debatable point, some things I do allow me to scum hunt better even if it might hurt someone else's radar a bit). So my insistence of dropping the Camjo thing was some weird pulling apart of these two ideas of how I want to play and how the community tells me to play to be less annoying. I think this pulling a part was a bit too obvious because I wanted to just say, he might not actually be bulletproof and this shit is a lie but then I also thought that would demolish the possible gambit he was running. Hence, the disconnect where you think you are doing your due diligence of pressing and I think I'm doing a service by telling everyone to back off and we deal with this in a later day phase.

Dropping the pretense though, I think it's clear that he posted way more than he would have if he actually thought that his real role was a detriment to town. If he had any inkling that his role/win condition might change, he would have left it at the override which spoke for itself and that would have been that so I'm firmly in the camp that this was a lie to confuse scum which had the unintended effect of throwing even more fuel on the fire caused from overriding a random civilian. Luckily, I'm hardly an authority on these things so while that is what I believe, I also know that I could be 100% wrong and thus, nothing really changes because scum still doesn't know what to do with Camjo.

Ok. I think this was a questionable decision, but overall pro-town. Sorry for pushing you on it.

Coppanuva

Moving onto other things, questions for Coppa:

You seemed worried when Mazre predicted you'd be the lynch for the previous day phase. What are your thoughts on that now?

It took you a while to place a vote yesterday, and when you did it was Camjo. You did say in that same post however:

Were you afraid to place a vote on him yourself because you didn't want to look too worried about his prediction? This seems like an odd post to make, bringing attention to other people's suspects (whom you toootally don't suspect) and calling them out on not voting for him. Seems like a good way to distance yourself from any bloodshed.

My thoughts now: Mazre is full of it. I still don't think my asking him why his prediction was what it was was worried, it was curiosity, nothing more. I didn't suspect Mazre much at the time, and not much has changed today (other than his lack of posts today, comparatively). I think he brought up good points about Camjo's inconsistencies in his logic. I brought up the lack of votes on Mazre because there were 7 people with votes not placed. I wanted a better lay of the land and people to start putting their vote where their mouth is.

You said on day 1 that you were against discussing potential role mechanics, the number of scum players, etc. Sorian's and Kark's discussion got pretty meta and you chimed in a couple of times regarding camjo's potential reasons for using his power when he did and the nature of his role, so would you say you're comfortable with discussing such things now?

Yes I am. My problem with the discussion in Day 1 is that it seemed unnecessary and there's no information to back any of it up. I brought up that issue because Kark mentioned it as (at the time) one of his main contributions to discussion. In early D1 that's a good way to be seen as contributing without actually contributing much of anything, and I thought that was worth pointing out.

I'm echoing your post and I don't mind drawing attention to the fact that I'm agreeing with you again. I can't sit on all of the inactives at once or I would so I want to say that Coppa's "be back later, don't worry about me" has definitely reached it's expiration date at this point and while I gave him a slight pass last night, it's getting on my nerves that we can only get him in here when someone puts his name in red.

Is this in regards to the Topo comment itself or my general "inactivity" here? Because I feel saying I'm still inactive in this game isn't quite fair. If you want to lynch me because I don't have as much free time to devote to these games as I have in the past, fine. The fact of the matter is I've been splitting my time up between job hunting things (including keeping code skills up), this game, and actually having time with my Fiancee now. If you honestly feel that my posts in this game aren't enough, I can try to sub out since clearly the 10 posts per day phase isn't quite enough for you.

Trigger

I find this whole gambit of Launch's to be a bit suspect. I understand that he can't fully role claim, but he's not giving me much reason to think it'll help town much.

Sorian

Banned
Is this in regards to the Topo comment itself or my general "inactivity" here? Because I feel saying I'm still inactive in this game isn't quite fair. If you want to lynch me because I don't have as much free time to devote to these games as I have in the past, fine. The fact of the matter is I've been splitting my time up between job hunting things (including keeping code skills up), this game, and actually having time with my Fiancee now. If you honestly feel that my posts in this game aren't enough, I can try to sub out since clearly the 10 posts per day phase isn't quite enough for you.

No, I'm not talking about your general activity levels. While it is a bit low for my taste, that isn't the crux of my issue. This pattern is:

Are you looking for anything in particular here or do you just want me to talk more? I'm not interested in playing hard-nosed investigator right now, I don't have the energy. I'm formulating thoughts on the game so far. Those'll come up later.

Fair enough. I need to look over the thread closer, but I believe there's a few other players i would like to hear more from before days end as well as provide my take on all our discussions since I haven't really been able to.

Right now the person I'd like to consider lynching is Camjo. He's been active yet aggressive. I don't have access to all of his posts, but a lot of what I'm remembering are him just being sarcastic and antagonistic to other people. It's not really pro discussion, and its an option I want to explore a bit more deeply before days end. I'll lay a vote down on him now, but may revisit by days end.

VOTE: camjo-z

That doesn't quite answer my question. I asked when you would have used the power, not "Do you think he should have told us its impact before using it?". Honestly, if he's not lying Topo played it the only way he could. I can understand the doubt around whether or not he's telling the truth, and honestly I'm not sure either way myself. I need to re-read his posts and see what I think.

There is a high amount of "will looks things over and come back" but clicking through all of your posts just now doesn't really have the follow-up that I'd expect from all of this. You did follow up with Camjo at least, I'll give you that and you did post a mini reads list (it was one of the ones quoted above, I cropped them to just include the paragraph I was pointing too) but the theme keeps coming back to you having more later and I've noticed that usually someone has to follow-up on it before you do. So, relax, my issue isn't real life stuff though the post below was also a promise for more while we are hovering at about the same.

Also Sorian, no. I believe you'll find I'm planning to be much more active today.

Great minds think alike. I'm not sure where you're going with this.

>_>
That's it?

I guess I'm going with, it looks like you picked someone to sheep and haven't said anything original. If any of your votes had come Before any of my votes, instead of After, I might be willing to swallow it being a coincidence.

You're looking scummy here.

Karkador

Banned
Because I thought you might be a good place to start, someone who might trust me enough to do it.

Well, I don't want to give away whatever you're planning; I can certainly respect gambits and expeirments. But as this is still a mafia game, you're probably asking me to trust you with one of two things:

1) My role or alignment
2) My life

I don't care if see the first one. The information is already out there.

The second one, though...

Fireblend

Banned
My thoughts now: Mazre is full of it. I still don't think my asking him why his prediction was what it was was worried, it was curiosity, nothing more. I didn't suspect Mazre much at the time, and not much has changed today (other than his lack of posts today, comparatively). I think he brought up good points about Camjo's inconsistencies in his logic. I brought up the lack of votes on Mazre because there were 7 people with votes not placed. I wanted a better lay of the land and people to start putting their vote where their mouth is.

Yes I am. My problem with the discussion in Day 1 is that it seemed unnecessary and there's no information to back any of it up. I brought up that issue because Kark mentioned it as (at the time) one of his main contributions to discussion. In early D1 that's a good way to be seen as contributing without actually contributing much of anything, and I thought that was worth pointing out.

Alright. I find it very curious that you decided to answer the questions that demanded some sort of "reactive/defensive" answer and decided to ignore my last one, which pretty much was asking you to take some initiative and establish a definite position on something that's more actual than D1 Mazre. You conveniently left it out of my quotes as well. Huh.

Sorian

Banned
Well, I don't want to give away whatever you're planning; I can certainly respect gambits and expeirments. But as this is still a mafia game, you're probably asking me to trust you with one of two things:

1) My role or alignment
2) My life

My eyes just rolled out of my head. I'm going to stop referring to your claim as a soft one though.

Trigger

>_>
That's it?

I guess I'm going with, it looks like you picked someone to sheep and haven't said anything original. If any of your votes had come Before any of my votes, instead of After, I might be willing to swallow it being a coincidence.

You're looking scummy here.

If agreeing with someone is sheeping then sure? You're far from the only person I've agreed with.

If agreeing with someone is sheeping then sure? You're far from the only person I've agreed with.

Agreeing is fine in theory when people make good points.

Failing to offer your own thoughts is anti town.

Copying every vote someone makes is all the way to creepy stalker mode for mafia.

1) My role or alignment
2) My life

You have my word it's not the second one.

1) My role or alignment
2) My life

If you're talking about the role playing, I've been thinking about what might make a person do that. I came up with these motivations so far.

1. Anyone who contradicts him strongly would be a candidate to be batman themselves. Mafia tactic.
2. He loves batman. Ok. But it's interfering with the game at this point. Not pro town.
3. He is batman. He better have some major bulletproofing if so, otherwise it just makes him dead sooner. Not a great play.
4. He is not batman, but is town. He is being distracting to save batman. Ok. I guess this is pro town. Kinda obvious though.

If you are now fully claiming you're batman, that crosses #4 off the list of possibilities. Leaving possibilities of you being mafia or making plays that look really bad.

Trigger

Agreeing is fine in theory when people make good points.

Failing to offer your own thoughts is anti town.

Copying every vote someone makes is all the way to creepy stalker mode for mafia.

I've been posting my thoughts on the major points of discussion when I can. Flux wasn't looking very town when I voted for him. There was no point in having an active vote for a player that wasn't in the game. I'm not sure why you feel the need to single me out on that one.

Vote: Mazre

Where do you stand on any of the latest happenings? Do you think Camjo is town/neutral? Top scum and top town?

This post you conveniently snipped to make me look like a "stalker". I placed my vote as a prod to get Mazre's attention and thoughts on the game. I'm not sure what your reasoning was. You placed no explanation with your actual vote.

Vote: Mazre

I don't see that as sheeping.

Your vote is always after mine. Pretty sure you ended up on Topo day one? But it was hard to find so I just looked at day two. Adding in the alleged reasoning from your vote post isn't enough to explain the vote matching at this point.

Sorian

Banned
Can we get a vote count for the page?

Vote tool is up and running now: here

And posted straight over:

coppanuva (2)
sorian 907 (1024)
fireblend 1440
sorian 1459

camjo-z (0)
launchpadmcq 909 (1247)

fluxwavez (1)
fireblend 914 (1440)
xamtheking 1101
weemadarthur 1160 (1229)
trigger 1171 (1254)

pop-o-matic (1)
fluxwavez 917

karu (0)
sorian 1024 (1232)

karkador (1)
sorian 1232 (1329)
camjo-z 1259 (1392)
tl21xx 1261

sorian (1)
karkador 1246
launchpadmcq 1247 (1453)

mazre (2)
weemadarthur 1307
trigger 1327

tl21xx (0)
sorian 1329 (1329)
sorian 1451 (1459)

ty4on (0)
sorian 1329 (1451)

launchpadmcq (1)
camjo-z 1392

xamtheking (1)
launchpadmcq 1453

Coppanuva

Alright. I find it very curious that you decided to answer the questions that demanded some sort of "reactive/defensive" answer and decided to ignore my last one, which pretty much was asking you to take some initiative and establish a definite position on something that's more actual than D1 Mazre. You conveniently left it out of my quotes as well. Huh.

I meant to say I was getting to that in a later post (because I really do see that as a much longer post).

The first thing that jumps out to me is this post he had:

I would like to make this clear: The role PM never said my power was one-shot. That's something that was revealed to me when roy sent me a PM about how my hack was successful.

I do find it a bit odd that he didn't think to check how it was limited. The ability to block scum chat for essentially as long as you live would seem way too powerful to me personally, it's odd he didn't think to check that.

Generally with Topo he's almost always been on the defensive today. Other than the whole "I must not die!" vote on Flux, almost all of his posts have been defending him/his PR claim. Even after he used it, and allegedly became nothing more than an ordinary villager, he's spent more time defending himself than finding other targets to lynch or questioning anybody about anything going on.

Trigger

Your vote is always after mine. Pretty sure you ended up on Topo day one? But it was hard to find so I just looked at day two. Adding in the alleged reasoning from your vote post isn't enough to explain the vote matching at this point.

If explaining the logic for the votes isn't enough then I'm not sure what your point was in asking the question.

Sorian

Banned
I meant to say I was getting to that in a later post (because I really do see that as a much longer post).

The first thing that jumps out to me is this post he had:

I do find it a bit odd that he didn't think to check how it was limited. The ability to block scum chat for essentially as long as you live would seem way too powerful to me personally, it's odd he didn't think to check that.

Generally with Topo he's almost always been on the defensive today. Other than the whole "I must not die!" vote on Flux, almost all of his posts have been defending him/his PR claim. Even after he used it, and allegedly became nothing more than an ordinary villager, he's spent more time defending himself than finding other targets to lynch or questioning anybody about anything going on.

lol to the bolded.

I'll give dues for Topo though. Is this the play of a townie who legitimately wants to help or a scum who thought of a good claim and is letting himself float for a bit on the good will of said claim. You'd think he'd have been more involved by now as we are more than halfway through the day phase but any discussion having to do with Topo is just about if his role is real or not. I can't remember if he really took hard stances on anything or anyone today.

Coppanuva

lol to the bolded.

I'll give dues for Topo though. Is this the play of a townie who legitimately wants to help or a scum who thought of a good claim and is letting himself float for a bit on the good will of said claim. You'd think he'd have been more involved by now as we are more than halfway through the day phase but any discussion having to do with Topo is just about if his role is real or not. I can't remember if he really took hard stances on anything or anyone today.

I'll save you the effort: He hasn't. He's played the day defensively and explained his reasoning for using his power, then came back and said he had family things and will be updating us today.

Also yay someone got my joke.

If explaining the logic for the votes isn't enough then I'm not sure what your point was in asking the question.

This is basically the same defense you went with on Day One. An "I wasn't lying " defense. While I can't prove you are lying, the behavior is still skeevy.

I've also found your reads lacking in detail and skipping too many players. What use have you been to town?

Trigger

This is basically the same defense you went with on Day One. An "I wasn't lying " defense. While I can't prove you are lying, the behavior is still skeevy.

You don't have much of an argument here which is why you can't "prove" I'm lying. There was confusion Day 1 for my initial vote, but I think my actions were much clearer for this Day phase. Trying to argue that someone is copying you is silly.

I've also found your reads lacking in detail and skipping too many players. What use have you been to town?

Being useful to town is subjective. I've been offering my opinions and participating when I can. If they haven't amounted to much to you then that's unfortunate. I prefer to focus on who I find the most suspicious. I already explained that long read lists are a slog to me. If you want to know what I think of a specific player, ask.

Trigger, it's not silly. The only times you agreed with me in Princess were when I was wrong about something. Feels the same.

Ok, if you'll oblige me. I can't recall which of these you've already commented on, but I'd like opinions of
Sorian
Xam
Karkador
Coppanuva
Karu

Sorian

Banned
I still find him suspicious
But since other people don't, I will go to my "backup scum"
VOTE: Mazre

It's not that other people don't it's that it's odd to be voting for a role that can't defend itself on day 2. Why are you opting for the safer Mazre vote instead of the what-would-probably-be-confrontational vote of weemad? Your prior reads list seems to make both of them seem like "backup scum"

---

This whole interaction between Trigger and weemad is pushing Trigger up my town list a bit. The defense seems very taken aback. Like Trigger is confused why this is an issue, it almost makes it look like it's coincidental. I say almost though, it's still unclear.

It's not that other people don't it's that it's odd to be voting for a role that can't defend itself on day 2. Why are you opting for the safer Mazre vote instead of the what-would-probably-be-confrontational vote of weemad? Your prior reads list seems to make both of them seem like "backup scum"

---

This whole interaction between Trigger and weemad is pushing Trigger up my town list a bit. The defense seems very taken aback. Like Trigger is confused why this is an issue, it almost makes it look like it's coincidental. I say almost though, it's still unclear.
I am starting to feel a little more towny on weemad after going back through their earlier posts

El Topo

For now I decided to look at TL21XX. A few notes:
#537: does not believe in D1 lists; believes Trigger's explanation; will give list on D2
#622: scum: Flux, Camjo, Xam; town: Topo, Sorian; votes for Flux
#831: says that due to time constraints he will keep his vote on Flux; will keep an eye on Kark and Mazre
#936: sort of defends Camjo's claim; says he would have called BS without the Red Hood part
#1202: explains his inactivity; trusts Topo; says Camjo will be okay for a little while; cop should not check Camjo;
#1261: no idea about Mazre; dislikes how intent Kark is on focussing on Camjo
#1335: explains that Kark is very focussed on Camjo; town: Sorian, Fireblend, Topo; neutral: Camjo; scum: Kark, Mazre; soft (scum) read: Launch, Xam
#1457: will post more later

The first few posts are omitted. They're fluff and/or potential breadcrumbing and/or a joke in #194 I don't get. It's possible I misread something, so feel free to correct me.

I don't like how he mentioned me regarding his own inactivity, nor do I like that he (consistently) called me as town early on. These things might not be particularly important, they're not objective flaws, but they stuck out to me. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I don't think there's ever been a game (except for the first one where I kept myself really back) where I stuck out to anyone as town. I'm also a bit critical towards his behavior regarding Camjo, but it could just be because they were on the same team in Love Boat. I also don't like how thin his scum reads are. That said, nothing that would immediately scream scum to me. I'll post more on other players, once I've properly assessed their posts.

Karu

The first few posts are omitted. They're fluff and/or potential breadcrumbing and/or a joke in #194 I don't get. It's possible I misread something, so feel free to correct me.

I don't like how he mentioned me regarding his own inactivity, nor do I like that he (consistently) called me as town early on. These things might not be particularly important, they're not objective flaws, but they stuck out to me. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I don't think there's ever been a game (except for the first one where I kept myself really back) where I stuck out to anyone as town. I'm also a bit critical towards his behavior regarding Camjo, but it could just be because they were on the same team in Love Boat. I also don't like how thin his scum reads are. That said, nothing that would immediately scream scum to me. I'll post more on other players, once I've properly assessed their posts.
To be fair, his first mention of you being Town is in regards to the read list-dispute, a pretty black and white issue. He agrees with you and thus puts you in Town.

Trigger

Trigger, it's not silly. The only times you agreed with me in Princess were when I was wrong about something. Feels the same.

Ok, if you'll oblige me. I can't recall which of these you've already commented on, but I'd like opinions of
Sorian
Xam
Karkador
Coppanuva
Karu

It is silly when you're ignoring perfectly solid explanation.

I'll definitely oblige you though. It never hurts to share our opinions on other players.

Sorian- I'm neutral to him for now. Sorian provides a utility to town in questioning players and generating discussion. I found his reaction Kark on the Camjo issue to be really odd. I'm not willing to vote him out anytime soon because of that though. Overall I lean town, but I never neglect the idea that he could just be a very proactive scum hiding in plain sight. Very few people put pressure on him in Mafia games it feels like.

Xam- Between the jokes and soft reads of other people, I see a player much more hesistant to make a stance on stuff. He flat out asked for people to start a push instead of doing it himself. If scum truly can't communicate then that might be a possible reason. I'm leaning scum the only reason he doesn't have a vote from me is because I'd like to hear more from Mazre.

Karkador- The batcomputer and random roleplaying feel very deliberate. I'd like to think that this is because he's genuinely planning something, but it's hard to feel that way when it hasn't panned out into anything that I can call helpful. I suppose we could argue that the reactions to his post are helpful in general, but for me personally it hasn't. He's been evasive when asked to be more clear which I find to be mildly anti-town. Leaning scum for now.

Coppa- I've got a partner, school, and a job so I won't begrudge him for the slower rate of posting. I honestly was mostly suspicious of him because of that. I have the idea that a "town Coppa" is much more aggressive in his questioning. Without holding his post count against him, I can't say I have reason to suspect him. I'm leaning neutral until I see something that pushes me one way or the other.

Karu- A bit of a blindspot for me. Null read isn't a very useful comment for a player, but he hasn't done enough for me to swing one way or the other. I think he could stand to be more aggressive. He's on the short list for policy lynching, I guess.

Top Bottom