• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Fools 2016 thread

Is that time of the year again, let's find out the good stuff.

For now:

- NIS is working on a sequel to Cooking Fighter Hao (nope)
- New Fate/Stay Night anime... ¿Saber-san?
- Uppers is now Oppais, makes sense.
- Darius aquarium game?
- Eva-01 vs... Godzilla? (THIS IS BASED ON THE SHIN GODZILLA MOVIE, -NOT- THE GRANZELLA GAME)
- Razer presents Project BreadWinner, your toaster goes eSports
- Sword Art Online Ai no Code Register, dating sim mobage?
- Sleepio is Nintendo next smartphone game (Vooks)
- War Thunder made sudden Sailing Fleet battle simulator
- Wargaming Japan brings you World of Wartrains
- Asahi the Dreamcast Server
- Bravely Default Burning Crown?
- The sequel to Bullet Girls is... Bullet Boys
- The classic Nitroplus joke
- Key's Planetarian anime?
- Fully playable Theathrhythm in Granblue Fantasy with 9 songs for April fools AND FULLY VOICED story
- Sora to Kiseki: The Third Evolution got a... "new" website

dugdug

Banned
Making some rounds today:

Ce4vH2TUUAAnWWF.jpg

Mitch

Banned
Anything from Blizzard yet? I love their april fools jokes. So much goes into them:p

then they become real, like leperchauns
Keeping an eye out. It should pop up on their Twitter early tomorrow morning. If not there, it will be on MMO_Champ.

Kyonashi

How did I miss PlayStation Flow from last year???

wasn't the best part of that one that people found a trademark or something a few weeks beforehand so people were speculating about what it was and it was speculated to be a Move successor or something?

SpartanN92

Banned
Anybody remember this gem from Bungie?

images

But the real fun starts when you get online and compete with thousands of other players around the globe in the world's first and only massively multiplayer pimp simulation.

Pimps At Sea: where pimping and poop decks collide! Coming Soon(tm)

Arrrrrh, bitch!

Golnei

I don't get the Oppais joke. When your game is failing to garner any consumer interest, mocking up a version of it which would actually have a chance of seeing some success only brings more attention to the actual game's failings.

Spacejaws

Revised Xbox one optimised for handling current gen games and meeting the power gap between it and the ps4.

Call it Xbox1K.

Hope this happens :p

fred

Every April Fool's Day I can't help but think of that cyberpunk Zelda game. And cry lol

That would be the best video game of all time BY FAR. :eek:(

Top Bottom