• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Mafia |OT| Royal Rumble Superstars of Wrestling MMXVI

Palmer_v1

Alright quotes regarding a scum vet, which now includes ultron, missed that one today. What can I say was in hell fighting demons.

FUN ASIDE:

Big Show, were you rolefishing for yourself there? lol ;)

Ah ok, I remember that now. I'm even less sure now. On one hand, Salva being blocked could explain a missing kill, but on the other hand, why the fuck would he admit it, but on the third hand, I remember his Election claim. On a fourth hand, if he really was role blocked, and really is our doc, it makes the missing kill far more likely to have been a Veteran or 1-shot N1.

So either Salva is full of shit, or N1 involved at least two freak accidents. Kalor and a Vet/1-shot kill.

cabot

I tried looking at votes through the two phases.

Basically ones that were on a claimed PR on Day 1, and who also voted Kawl on Day 2.

That gives me nukedeggs (Magnum, the strangest claim to leave it on I'd say)

Palmer voted Seath then Kawl, which isn't really anything because Seath had claimed ordinary and didn't re-claim until flip. Kawl was being pretty useless.

I'll take a closer look at nukedeggs' posts.

Reserved for Day and night endings

Yeah, thanks. Making it real easy for me to compare votes buddy.

Palmer_v1

Maybe Nin1000 can answer this for us, and I assume it's something splinter was smart enough to clear up before he attempted it.

@Nin1000: If Splinter had tried to give an item to a commuter who was commuting, would he have gotten a message that said the action failed?

Also, it's splinter. Let's be real here. He was going to give himself the Daykill, use it, recharge it, give it to himself, and use it again.

cabot

My feelings are, would there be a number of scum on the Seath bandwagon? only if Scrafty were scum. Otherwise lynching a claimed ordinary when there were shifty PR claims seems a missed opportunity for scum.

Unfortunately we don't know that yet, so we don't have much to go on.

cabot

Oh, one more thing that bothered me during my time with Hell's Angels (American Badass and all)

Me bringing up the name thing being seen as scummy.

Come on. What Ouro said basically boiled down to 'Her claim doesn't mean she's definitely not Town'

I feel Matt and RNH misinterpreted this to mean that Scrafty is likely town. The name thing is important. Every flip we've had (and now my claim on top) has been a wrassler that has spent at least some time playing in the WWE. Scrafty's claim has never done so.

We're not at a stage we can lynch to test this but I'm explaining why it being a point of contention is relevant. Lynching on that alone is pointless. Luckily, Scrafty has been really shady this entire game, so we've got other reasons!

cabot

I'll end my saga of posts with some reads of the remaining players

Scum:

Scrafty
Bronx-Man

Lean Scum:

RNH
Cornbro
Salva

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh:

palmer
nukedeggs
Terrabyte20xx
StanleyPalmtree

Lean town:

Matt Attack
ultron
Bear (though his day so far has been quiet)
batsnacks
Blarg

Town
squidyj
Blarg

VOTE: nukedeggs

Stuff has happened. Thoughts, feelings, favourite chocolate bar.

Go.

ultron87

This crap at the start of the day still feels scummy as hell to me still:

Vote: CornBurrito

LA DIABLA never got a say in yesterday's proceedings because you jabronis decided to END IT IMMEDIATELY instead of getting as much info as you could first.

VOTE: CornBurrito

LA DIABLA is ridin' this train all the way to the end of the line, OOOOOOOH YEAH

It really feels like a planned vote where if two town jump on they can just hammer. (Of course this requires the double vote to be scum and there to be 5 scum.) But seriously, Scrafty complaining about a Turbo (the expected thing a town would say) and then in the very same post jumping onto a bandwagon? Come on.

Also, all three of them voted for Seath Day 1 to save Scrafty. Remember this vote had the fun thing where both Salva and Squidy conveniently voted just slightly too late to kill Scrafty instead. Almost like they organized it that way.

And Salva and Squidy were obviously instrumental in Kawl on Day 2.

cabot

I could be wrong about squidy.

If squidy is scum though, what does that say about the vanillizer and Bear?

It's a bit of a mess, I really want to go for the simplest option of 'squidy is town'

Did squidy start the wagon? Maybe scum Scrafty and Salva saw the opportunity to build it hard and build it fast.

squidyj

sorry what?
what the fuck are you talking about ultron?

I swear some of the people pushing this fucking "omg turbo" narrative are up to some shady motherfucking shit or just plain stupid. It's like

"Yeah but what if mafia has 7 fucking votes guys?" mafia does not have seven votes you fucking idiots. mafia doesn't even have 6 fucking votes. You have to believe they got 5 players and a double vote to believe that they got 6 fucking votes. what the fuck are you smoking? what the fuck is wrong with you?

ultron87

Hey man, I'm just showing what is in the posts. Despite being at very obvious loggerheads now, you and Salva have acted quite coordinated when it mattered.

Palmer_v1

We should be safely out of MYLO/LYLO with Cabot's return.

Worst case, 6 votes vs 11. Even if we mislynch, and 2 die tonight, we're at 6v8 tomorrow.

I feel like everybody is pussy-footing around the idea of lynching Scrafty to eliminate a lot of questions, and I'm kind of tired of it. I have no reason to think she's Town except for hunches. Objectively, she has not really done anything to help town when I go back through her posts.

Vote: Scraftydevil

Her flip will make me feel a lot better/worse about Burbeting in particular. It will also eliminate a lot of possibilities for Kalor/Splinter deaths.

squidyj

Hey man, I'm just showing what is in the posts. Despite being at very obvious loggerheads now, you and Salva have acted quite coordinated when it mattered.

Even Ouro didn't know that those votes wouldn't be counted and you know who was instrumental in lynching kawl? Kawl was, kawl hammered himself and robbed us of the opportunity to carry the day out longer, or to see who else might want to hammer on an inno.

squidyj

We should be safely out of MYLO/LYLO with Cabot's return.

Worst case, 6 votes vs 11. Even if we mislynch, and 2 die tonight, we're at 6v8 tomorrow.

I feel like everybody is pussy-footing around the idea of lynching Scrafty to eliminate a lot of questions, and I'm kind of tired of it. I have no reason to think she's Town except for hunches. Objectively, she has not really done anything to help town when I go back through her posts.

Vote: Scraftydevil

Her flip will make me feel a lot better/worse about Burbeting in particular. It will also eliminate a lot of possibilities for Kalor/Splinter deaths.

she's basically been ignoring me which hurts my feelings. There are two people I actually want to lynch today and I'm reasonably happy about either of them.

Vote: ScraftyDevil

what's your win condition scrafty?

Bronx-Man

Banned
Glad to see we're finally cutting the bullshit and just going for the most obvious scum here. We might have been able to save more town if we did this sooner.

VOTE: ScraftyDevil

SalvaPot

I want to mention that I was the one who brought up that Scrafty might be Veteran scum, but later on someone pointed out that the hider role would die if it targeted someone that is not town, so my current narrative is that both could be true.

Scrafty could be Veteran Scum, Kalor believed the commuter claim and went to her. Either way kalor died because of it.

ultron87

Starting with Scrafty is good with me. But I don't want to rush things so I'm not gonna vote yet.

Even Ouro didn't know that those votes wouldn't be counted and you know who was instrumental in lynching kawl? Kawl was, kawl hammered himself and robbed us of the opportunity to carry the day out longer, or to see who else might want to hammer on an inno.

Ouro didn't, but Palmer would know and could be asked. And timing your posts exactly isn't that difficult.

Yes, Kawl also helped himself. But you were the one that started the path to get him there and Salva set up the rope.

Palmer_v1

To be fair, I think Nin had it listed in the OP before Day 1 ever ended. I actually do read the rules section each game to see if anything changed for no reason.

I'll double check.

Ultron, I'm the guy in our group that tends to learn the board game first, so I can teach the group

#RulesLawyer

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
you cannot kill.....

giphy.gif

what is already dead.
BAH GOD KING, IT'S THE UNDERTAKER!

Great to have you back Cabot!

I noticed there's a train on Scrafty, I agree with. I'm going to hold my vote until she has a moment to respond.

Times running out! towns losing hope!
wait, whats this?!?
latest

RESSURECTION!
welcome back to the land of the living cabot.

Quick post before my hackathon because this stuck out a lot:

Stanley, your post here is not helping my suspicions towards you. This is a reactionary post and contributes zilch. I want to get your thoughts the events that had happened. What do you think about Salva's role claim? Who do you read as town/scum right now?

Well god forbid i post anything without fearing how nuke will feel.
Maybe if you didnt just assume i was being defensive you might have read me right.
Before he voted for me i thought salva was acting scummy as all hell, still do in fact. but then he claims doctor, a very flimsy claim, but not one anyone has actually disproven, so even though im 90% sure that salva is scum, that 10% would mean lynching the doctor, a goddamn terrible idea, especially given how many townies we have already lost.
Then he decides to start a call to arms against me, for no apparent reason. i would like any new information that lets me be sure that lynching him isnt a terrible mistake, so i asked him why.
But then he didn't actually answer me, so fuck me i guess.

and since you asked, Scrafty is my top scum right now, and Cabot is top town.
but now we suddenly have a bunch of votes on Scraft, all from peoples i dont really trust. so i will refrain from voting for now, if only to prevent another Kawl-like situation.

LA DIABLA is going to take a moment to respond to all of her fans' questions! But first, *takes off sunglasses* let me talk to all of you as Lucy for a second.

Guys, I'm really sorry that I haven't been able to commit to this game as much as I usually do. I didn't want to make any excuses because really there is no excuse for not being able to honour a commitment, but with work reaming me like crazy and an unplanned trip to the hospital last night, my ability to contribute has been seriously hamstrung. I totally get it if you think I'd be more use dead than alive at this point; just wanted to say my piece before the inevitable happens.

BUT ENOUGH OF THAT PANSY BULLCRAP! LA DIABLA is here to lay everything bare!

Squidy, LA DIABLA's win condition is the same as every other Face's. She is not an unsigned talent, nor is she a Heel. LA DIABLA IS A TRUE AMERICAN FACE!

Additionally, LA DIABLA did NOT dance on Night 1! She conserved her power as a mind game, but did use the first charge on Night 2!

LA DIABLA believes the following superstars to be suspicious: CornBurrito, Terrabyte20xx and Stanley Palmtree. All three have had surprisingly little to say and seem to be keen on ERADICATING POWERFUL FACE ABILITIES. Take that however you will.

LA DIABLA also asks we reconsider the result given to one Blargonaut, as he seems very content to sit back and cut promos while everyone else does the work, which is NOT AT ALL exemplary Face behaviour!

Whether it spells an early retirement or a hall of fame induction, LA DIABLA is prepared to face what lies ahead with strength and dignity!

I think I've said a bunch this game Scrafty but eh.

Anyway, I'm back from work. Holy SHIT at this day. I'm glad a janitor isn't real. Would be ridiculous with a role thief roaming about.

I'm going to say that I'm really not believing the doctor claim from Salva. I also question the "wait the night" plan. He claimed he could heal himself, which means his continued survival can be handwaved away. Though I do think that plan would only buy an extra day beyond the next one.

Salvapot, what do you think about Scrafty?

SalvaPot

I think I've said a bunch this game Scrafty but eh.

Anyway, I'm back from work. Holy SHIT at this day. I'm glad a janitor isn't real. Would be ridiculous with a role thief roaming about.

I'm going to say that I'm really not believing the doctor claim from Salva. I also question the "wait the night" plan. He claimed he could heal himself, which means his continued survival can be handwaved away. Though I do think that plan would only buy an extra day beyond the next one.

Salvapot, what do you think about Scrafty?

My answer to that (Scrafty) is just above you.

Also I am NOT going to use the power on myself, if I don't die is 100% because scum doesn't want to kill me. The plan is to keep on protecting batsnacks, but now that cabot is back alive I think he is a prime target once again, as I doubt he can revive again.

squidyj

I felt like scrafty was avoiding certain conversations but I'm willing to cut some slack on that front if she says she was busy IRL I'm not entirely convinced that she's on the up and up but my desire to lynch her has now fallen behind my desire to lynch CB.

I hope you and your loved ones are okay scrafty.

nukedeggs

Taking a break from my hackathon.

I see that Cabot came back from his NK. This would be a ridiculous scum ability, so he'll definitely be either a Town or a Neutral for me. Still, him coming back takes us away from MYLO/LYLO, which is good in and of itself.

I would, however, like to address the inactivity of today. Until Cabot came back, it was extremely inactive.

I want to ask, why? Why was everyone silent and letting the clock tick down while not searching for more information? Before Cabot's return we were very close to MYLO/LYLO, and I can't understand the lethargic disconnected inactivity that was going on.

2. [m] Cabot
3. [m] Bronx-man
4. [f] ScraftyDevil
5. [m] Burbeting
7. [m] Palmer_v1
8. [m] StanleyPalmtree
10. [m] Batsnacks
11. [m] Squidyj
13. [m] Terrabyte20xx
14. [m] Matt Attack
15. [m] CornBurrito
16. [m] SalvaPot
17. [m] RobotNinjaHornets
20. [m] Blargonaut
21. [f] Nukedeggs
22. [m] Ultron87

Hmmm, we have this many people in the game? I couldn't tell because everyone was so inactive before.

Bronx-Man, when Salva claimed you gave no comment, deciding to instead talk about Blarg's missed entrance. This contributes nothing and wastes time. Do you want to give your opinions on Salva? Thoughts on what happened D2? Top scum, top town? You also just voted for Scrafty citing her as the most obvious scum, but I don't remember you ever mentioning her before. I'm also on mobile so I may have missed something, but this about face after all the inactivity is suspicious to me.

Scrafty, I'm glad you came back and explained your personal circumstances. Briefly thinking back on your previous posts, while your activity has been slim, when you do post I appreciate that you haven't just been following the crowd, unlike other inactives, which I think counts for something. Also thanks for posting your suspicions on who is the top scum. I was reading you as scummy before, but I'll have to take a closer look at what you posted now.

StanleyPalmtree, I get a scummy feeling from you based on your inactivity and lack of contributions to town. On this day, before Cabot's resurrection, I thought your inactivity and lack of posting opinions was really suspect. Your most recent post didn't help matters either. You began it with bland celebration which is easy for scum to do and then you move on to just answering my question about your defensiveness with more defensiveness, while repeating other people's opinions. I don't think you've been trying to scum hunt either. You've been following the crowd for most part and I don't know why people aren't pointing at you more. I will respond to you more directly later.

CornBurrito, frankly I find you rather hard to read. You seem too visible and put out a lot of strong opinions for what I would expect scum to do at this point in the game, and the three votes on you at the beginning struck me as strange. I'll have to go back and look at your posts later, but for now, what's your take on the quiet town situation? What's your current take on Squidy? What do you think about Scrafty after her post? You kind of waved it off with an 'eh'.

Squidyj, I'd appreciate it if you gave more reasoning behind your votes. I don't remember you really building a case against Corn, so are you riding off of the general suspicion towards him yesterday? You also voted Scrafty without saying much other than 'she ignored me!'. Would like to hear more about your votes for Corn and Scrafty.

Terrabyte20xx, you've actually been posting more today, which is good but your recent posts I feel are vague and don't really take a stand. Who are your top town and top scum?

Batsnacks, since you're the doublevoter I want to hear who you would be comfortable with lynching today. You gave your thoughts on Salva. What are your thoughts on Scrafty? Corn?

Blargonaut, I hope you deliver. I think your current behavior hurts town more than helps, but if you have some next level analysis coming up I'm hype to see it.

RobotNinjaHornets, I like how you've been posting more often on this Day, but I'm curious to see who would be your top town and top scum. You've kinda pointed at Scrafty but I'm wondering if there was anyone you would be comfortable lynching today at this point in time.

Matt Attack, you said that you think Scrafty is town but attributed mostly to gut. I really want to dig deep and ask you for what you think she has contributed to town. Also, what are the reasons for which you're suspicious of Ultron? Is it because of his safe positions and relative inactivity? If that's the case, why not StanleyPalmtree or even Scrafty?

Burbeting, you popped in a little bit, but neglected to make any mention of Salva's claim. Afterwards you just posted a sentence of role speculation. I'm curious about what you make of Salva and Scrafty now after recent posts.

Palmer and Ultron...your activity is good and I feel like I have a solid idea of your opinion. No complaints here at the moment, though I am townreading Ultron slightly more than Palmer.

I will expand more on my thoughts on you later, SalvaPot, but for now, I appreciate your uptick in activity but I still find your behavior in days past bizarre. How long can we keep you around and not be suspicious? What if you're some sort of x-shot scum who needs just one more day, and can afford to be bussed afterwards? Your behavior is totally different from D1/D2 to now.

Cabot, why do you think RNH is leaning scum while Stanley is in Ehhh? I perceive RNH as having contributed more overall than Stanley.

Also, look at who came out of the woodwork when Cabot came back. Some coasting scum who now have something to be concerned about? Some town who were just sitting around? Hmmmm.

batsnacks

Time for Mafia Theory With Bat

Salva and scrafty are both mafia and scrafty is being bused by her team. Mafia will obviously be okay with alternatives that are town, but right now I think a scrafty lynch is their plan. Pretty much 100% everyone in the game has given an okay to the scrafty lynch.

Mafia's plan is to let pressure build on salva, who has gotten away with carrying out a blatant mafia agenda all game, and then have salva claim doctor. After salva claims doctor, they all pile onto scrafty. They save the "doctor," lynch the mafia, and gain insane town cred.

Salva has two outs when he is never night killed. 1) he claims there is a roleblocker, despite no one claiming roleblock n1 and so many night actions succeeding and 2) he claims he can self heal.

There is a reason Salva KNOWS that kalor visited scrafty and that this was the cause of kalor's death. It's because salva and scrafty are both mafia. Salva says that no matter how you look at it, whether scrafty is a mafia veteran or mafia goon, kalor visited scrafty:

I want to mention that I was the one who brought up that Scrafty might be Veteran scum, but later on someone pointed out that the hider role would die if it targeted someone that is not town, so my current narrative is that both could be true.

Scrafty could be Veteran Scum, Kalor believed the commuter claim and went to her. Either way kalor died because of it.

Mafia has some predictable tendencies. When they are winning, they are willing to sacrifice their partners. When they are losing or when the game is neutral, they will prefer to vote for town. There will obviously be exceptions but there are three reasons this is true as a general guideline:

• When mafia is winning, a higher percentage of the living players are mafia, thus it is harder for mafia to avoid each other.
  • When mafia is winning, the scummiest town players have already been lynched, while the scummiest mafia players are still alive, moving themselves closer to the undesirable position of being the scummiest player alive. This again makes it harder for mafia to avoid each other.
  • If most of the lynches have been town, mafia has probably partaken in some of those mislynches, and now there is pressure to clean up their voting record.
So in the (I think likely) event that I am night killed and salva survives, despite saying he will protect me, remember not to give the scrafty voters the town cred. they don't deserve as this is probably a bus.

nukedeggs

Times running out! towns losing hope!
wait, whats this?!?
latest

RESSURECTION!
welcome back to the land of the living cabot.

Well god forbid i post anything without fearing how nuke will feel.
Maybe if you didnt just assume i was being defensive you might have read me right.
Before he voted for me i thought salva was acting scummy as all hell, still do in fact. but then he claims doctor, a very flimsy claim, but not one anyone has actually disproven, so even though im 90% sure that salva is scum, that 10% would mean lynching the doctor, a goddamn terrible idea, especially given how many townies we have already lost.
Then he decides to start a call to arms against me, for no apparent reason. i would like any new information that lets me be sure that lynching him isnt a terrible mistake, so i asked him why.
But then he didn't actually answer me, so fuck me i guess.

and since you asked, Scrafty is my top scum right now, and Cabot is top town.
but now we suddenly have a bunch of votes on Scraft, all from peoples i dont really trust. so i will refrain from voting for now, if only to prevent another Kawl-like situation.

Alright, let me be straight with you here. I think pretty much everybody here has been reading you as defensive and scummy for most of this game. It's not exactly a hard assumption to make given your posts. So I'm definitely suspicious how after a little bit of vote pressure is put on you, you start acting all "you suck, git gud and stop reading me wrong".

nukedeggs

Time for Mafia Theory With Bat

Salva and scrafty are both mafia and scrafty is being bused by her team. Mafia will obviously be okay with alternatives that are town, but right now I think a scrafty lynch is their plan. Pretty much 100% everyone in the game has given an okay to the scrafty lynch.

Mafia's plan is to let pressure build on salva, who has gotten away with carrying out a blatant mafia agenda all game, and then have salva claim doctor. After salva claims doctor, they all pile onto scrafty. They save the "doctor," lynch the mafia, and gain insane town cred.

Salva has two outs when he is never night killed. 1) he claims there is a roleblocker, despite no one claiming roleblock n1 and so many night actions succeeding and 2) he claims he can self heal.

There is a reason Salva KNOWS that kalor visited scrafty and that this was the cause of kalor's death. It's because salva and scrafty are both mafia. Salva says that no matter how you look at it, whether scrafty is a mafia veteran or mafia goon, kalor visited scrafty:

Mafia has some predictable tendencies. When they are winning, they are willing to sacrifice their partners. When they are losing or when the game is neutral, they will prefer to vote for town. There will obviously be exceptions but there are three reasons this is true as a general guideline:

• When mafia is winning, a higher percentage of the living players are mafia, thus it is harder for mafia to avoid each other.
  • When mafia is winning, the scummiest town players have already been lynched, while the scummiest mafia players are still alive, moving themselves closer to the undesirable position of being the scummiest player alive. This again makes it harder for mafia to avoid each other.
  • If most of the lynches have been town, mafia has probably partaken in some of those mislynches, and now there is pressure to clean up their voting record.
So in the (I think likely) event that I am night killed and salva survives, despite saying he will protect me, remember not to give the scrafty voters the town cred. they don't deserve as this is probably a bus.
Can we generally assume that Scrafty would have been notified if Kalor visited her?

Salva also has another 'out' in that in the case he survives til D4, he can just say something like, "Scum kept me alive because they figured town would be suspicious and lynch me D4, so they could use their nk on somebody else". Then D5, if we don't lynch him, he could claim self-protect, by which time the game might be almost over anyway. It's especially scary if he's got some sort of x-shot power and wants to use up the remaining shots.

SalvaPot

Can we generally assume that Scrafty would have been notified if Kalor visited her?

Salva also has another 'out' in that in the case he survives til D4, he can just say something like, "Scum kept me alive because they figured town would be suspicious and lynch me D4, so they could use their nk on somebody else". Then D5, if we don't lynch him, he could claim self-protect, by which time the game might be almost over anyway. It's especially scary if he's got some sort of x-shot power and wants to use up the remaining shots.

Its the perfect plan, really.

I'm honestly at a loss of what to do here. I think scum probably has so much control over the flow of the conversation.

I'd like to see more from Cabot, and something actually coherent from Blarg. Both I'm fairly convinced are town.

Wait.... I just realized something.

Salva, how do you know you were roleblocked?

Unless the roleblocker role announces to people "you were blocked", the only way to know if you were blocked is if your role fails to go off during the night. And there was only 1 kill this night.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Everyone wants to know my thoughts on everything around me. Give it a little bit. I'm out eating with some friends right now. I'll give you what you want when I come back.

Palmer_v1

Unless the roleblocker role announces to people "you were blocked", the only way to know if you were blocked is if your role fails to go off during the night. And there was only 1 kill this night.

Some Role Blockers do alert their target regardless, but generally, I don't think a Doc would know he was role blocked, particularly in a case where his claimed target is still alive. A doctor doesn't get information from using his role.

So RB that alerts, or Salva lying?

Hey Salva, are you a CPR Doc by chance?

Alright, let me be straight with you here. I think pretty much everybody here has been reading you as defensive and scummy for most of this game. It's not exactly a hard assumption to make given your posts. So I'm definitely suspicious how after a little bit of vote pressure is put on you, you start acting all "you suck, git gud and stop reading me wrong".

i think you are still missing my point, salvas vote didnt put pressure on me, it was obvious it wasn't going to go anywhere, my response to it wasn't for my own defense, i wanted him to answer that question to help figure out if he should be lynched.
it wasn't defensive, you read it wrong.

nukedeggs

Hmm, as I recall he did claim that there was a PM indicating that he was blocked.

Well the pm said I was "Blocked". I assume that means roleblocked.

It doesn't solve the entire 1 kill situation though. I'm not sure if we can know for sure whether or not Splinter's death was due to a neutral killer or a veteran, but if we think that there's a neutral killer, I can see a possible way that this entire situation played out.

1) During N2, Salva's picked to do the nk, since he's been acting scummy so he'd be the best one to bus if things go wrong
2) Salva gets blocked, resulting in only 1 kill that night
3) Blarg hints at having dirt on Salva and Scrafty
4) Salva and his scum team work really hard to get their fake claim all sorted out before Blarg's deadline, and push it out, resulting in a bunch of ruckus
5) Blarg doesn't quite deliver in a timely manner
6) Scum chill out for a while, resulting in more inactivity
7) Blarg posts some more teaser
8) Salva just chills out and doesn't have too much to say anymore because the plan was centered all around what to say in response to the anticipated dirt.

i think you are still missing my point, salvas vote didnt put pressure on me, it was obvious it wasn't going to go anywhere, my response to it wasn't for my own defense, i wanted him to answer that question to help figure out if he should be lynched.
it wasn't defensive, you read it wrong.
If you say so. But for somebody who doesn't post very often, you sure came in really quickly after your name was voted for.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Top 3 scum reads:

Salva - The whole "I turbo'd Kawl just because I could" plan reeks of scum to me, role-claim or not.

Scrafty - She was previously my likeliest option for who I would lynch, but I can understand the personal circumstances she's had. Definitely gonna keep my eyes peeled though.

Squidy - The immediate vote for CB as soon as the day started is extremely suspect. Makes me wonder about why he would do such a thing.

Leaning towards scum:

Terra - Had a pretty extreme reaction towards even the slightest possibility of Salva getting turbo'd. Smells like scum trying to protect scum.

Nukedeggs - The whole "WHAT YOU'D THINK? WHAT'D YOU THINK? HUH? HUH? WHAT'D YOU THINK? HUH? WHAT'D YOU THINK? shtick feels like scum trying hard as hell to come off as town.

Cabot - Same as Nukedeggs.

Everyone else I'm either leaning towards town, or I simply don't have a good enough read to place them in any camp.

SalvaPot

I decided to claim early in the day so you guys either lynch me and get it over with or for town to focus their efforts on finding the real scum/neutral of the game.

We get it, I am the scummiest one, I am going to die anyway, now use that brain of yours and try putting pressure on someone other than me, maybe THEN you can actually get more answers. If after you try that you still get nothing then you can go back to me and lynch me.

Because when I flip town you'll try to shift the blame on me, when all I have done is speak the truth.

Everyone who is quiet or returning to the same points are just wasting my time. Start with the inactives, get them talking, get them to share what they think. Its amazing how many of us are just going by doing absolutely nothing but enjoying the ride.

And really, is it normal? Is it normal how quiet town is? Shouldn't be worried by now with how many deaths we have? Its great Cabot is alive and that does take a bit of pressure off, but we are still 6 town players down.

Do the quiet players just don't care, or are they just letting town destroy each other?

cabot

I fear for this Town, Bronx-Man, if you think I have a chance of being scum. A scum with an ability to recover from a NK.

What the hell else do this scum team have?

I find RNH scummy because while he 'contributes' I don't get much of anything from his posts apart from throwing shade on me at some points and some reaction posts.

Scrafty claiming not to use her commute ability on N1 seems extremely reckless. Not quite sure what to make of that yet.

cabot

So, last night:

I died. I assumed I was scum target but let's think it out.

Town had a day 1-shot-but-possibly-2-shot day vigi, and a regular 2-shot night Vigi, so I think I can rule out another townie killing me.

If the Big Show is truthful, then there were no protections last night. I have problems with his claim because 1) He now confirms to a potential RB that he is a good target (assuming non-town RB here) 2) There are no counter claims, and I still think his N1 target choice of batsnacks over a guy claiming as The Rock is weird. Should've at least gave The Rock a chance to produce.

That leaves neutral or scum.

Neutral reasons:

• Could have town read me, win condition has him/her not killing scum.
  • I post a lot. Neutral got sick of it. Death to Cabot
  • Reasons
  • It's possible I was the neutral kill and Salva was the blocked mafia kill. Assuming Town RB.

Scum Reasons:

• I was active and trying to promote discussion. Game died after I died. Plays exactly into the scum's hands
  • I'd kept the heat up on Scrafty throughout D2 before turbo
  • I didn't involve myself in the reckless Townie turbo, theoretically boosting my town reads

It's possible the RB targeted one of the dead N1. Retro was most likely killed by Magnum right? If scum had a RB, they killed Magnum and RB Retro. That's the best guess in the 'There is a RB' scenario.

Top Bottom