• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Of Gods and Men [Mafia] | Ambrosia In Front Of Me

Splinter post if you're ok! Wait...

Anyway, we have to conserve posts so I'll pack a few different topics into this one post.

Aren't dictates usually passed down by the gods themselves in most mythologies? So it seems likely each god chose a dictate. It will be interesting to see if they get to choose a dictate for each day.

I think that if the gods are neutral then that means there are three. Possibly. That would mean that the god-slayer is neutral too. However, I'm wondering what would the winning conditions for the gods be? Kill the other god? Maybe... I don't know.

Did you know something when you suggested that the god-slayer was a neutral?

Finally, why was flatearthpandas calling Darryl Derrick yesterday? Am I missing something here?

Sophia

Interesting that nobody died during the night. I figured that Gorlak would have seeing as he claimed Doctor/Roleblocker(?), but I'm not leaning towards scum on him right at this immediate moment.

Seeing as we're limited to 10 posts this day phase, I'm gonna be making really big mega posts and observing for this. I apologize ahead of time, and all complaints should be directed at Royal for making a robot cry. Nobody wants to see a robot cry.

Okay, so firstly, we have Star's flip. There is a considerable amount of information from it. Here's what we can infer from the flip. Firstly, we know that there now exist an explitict power to kill the Gods. This is evident by the ability "Deicide" that she had. Secondly, we know she had a way to find Gods. This is evident by the ability "Investigate", which very specifically only looks for players who are Gods. Lastly, we know she was a neutral, which has a number of implications. Now, let us look at the text of her Deicide command:

Once per game, during the day phase, you may post Deicide: <Player> into the game thread. If you do, if the chosen player is a god, that player dies and you become a god. If the chosen player is not a god, you die instead.

The most immediate and apparent thing that pops up is the fact that if she kills a God, she will become a God. There is no mention of an alignment change. This means that, in theory, a neutral god can exist in the game. We still do not know about the alignments of any other Gods tho. Next, we need to look at Star's victory condition, as it is possibly the most important piece of information present within the flip. Her victory condition states the following:

You win if you are a god and still alive at the end of the game.

Notice what's most important? "still alive at the end of the game." There would be no need for this if she was the only way to kill a God; she could be removed instantly upon becoming a God. Therefore, this means that there are other ways to kill a God present in the game.

So where exactly am I going with all this? Well, besides simply ciarifying the details so that everyone is on the same page, I noticed something interesting during the night phases...

Yea, seems str8 to the point. I can see one being town and other being for scum like others have said.

Them not being able to be targeted at night or lynched seems crazy. I wonder what happens if you do try to lynch a god. It goes to the 2nd person with most votes?

If there are other ways to kill a god, would that person be neutral or each side (mafia and town) has a god killer on their team?

I find it odd that you pointed out Komena specifically when we know both gods could do the same. Just a thought.
=====================================

There could be a problem with that though, how could we believe the real Kome? What if each side has a god killer and Persi claims to be Kome in order to draw the real Kome out? Mafia would know Persi's plan so would know which Kome to kill if they counterclaimed.

It seems we may have a way of confirming gods if a lynch doesn't go as planned. If the day ends or majority is reached with a god receiving the most votes, the results should be a red flag. Especially if it's the 2nd vote leader who ends up dead instead of the majority leader.

So there are 18 players in the game. 20% of that is 4 mafia players. Now, if any of this is true than scum already know the truth. Add in 1 town god, and 1 neutral who is likely tasked with killing the gods. That's 6 players who already know these mechanics in roles alone and have no need to speculate. This is a role crazy game, so it could even be higher. That's close to 40% of the not-me player base should already know this. Now, the majority of people out of the gate are playing dumb. Scum are most likely to feign ignorance, compelled by their desire to hide how much they know and to score easy posts. So out of the players acting like they don't know anything, I have to find out who is the least convincing. And that shortens the list to Swamped, CrimsonFist, and you.

I love day one. Why can't every day be a day one. It truly is the best day of all days.

13-1-4. I still know fuck all about balance so this is nothing but a guess, an act fitting the best of days. 4 comes from the 20% from Darryl said and to further illustrate the likeliness of that is the fact that Love Boat had 3 scum in a game that was essentially was a 15 player game. The four includes the scum god. Neutral being a god-hunter or something like that would make sense, but it is a neutral so who knows what the fuck they are.

The way the things are worded makes me believe that we win even if the scum god is alive. Of course, as we don't know what the gods are capable of, this too might or might not be the case. Also, there is a slow information leak mechanic via the night pms or it is just going to be the gods telling us how much they like to watch us masturbate. That too, we'll see when the time comes.

Absolutely no one role claim on day 1. It hurts town more than it helps.

Heed the Ethereal Three Eyed Sloth's words!

Also, I do believe we have four scum and that would include Peripseros. To me, he's like a Godfather in steroids.

I am inclined to believe that we have neutrals, perhaps even one and that their win condition is to slay both gods.

Likewise, I think both gods can target each other and subsequently kill one another.

Therefore, our god Komena should not role claim for any reason. I strongly believe in this if the other two points are real.

This Three Eyed Sloth will draw strength from its abilities to protect our god and bless our town team.

tumblr_n2rocvuL1r1r9uuuso1_500.jpg

Blessed be the way of the Sloth, blessed be those who follow the way of the Sloth~

Do the four of you know something that we don't? Or are we suppose to believe it's a concidence that you all guessed the existenced of a god killing neutral long before we had any information of it in this game?

Kevyt

Sooo... I was right about the godslayer role. Well, sort of God slayer.

However, there are still other ways to remove the gods.

Atheism, it has to be. This is Richard Dawkins' influence tbh.

To get this out of the way early, I'm not a god. If Star posted earlier, she would have suicided.

No way of knowing that since she posted the command after day end.

Not gonna bother with a day vote thing since it was a neutral. Today's vote will definitley be interesting.

Gods making edicts?

Vote:Seath

In league game, will go into more detail aftewards

*Splinter

1/10

Well this is gonna suck -.-

First up, I don't usually care for mechanic speculation but this one seems pretty cut and dry:

Double lynch = "Eagerness" = Komena's power
Post limit = "Inactivity" = Peripseros' power

Secondly, I think the use of the word "dictates" confirms that FEP is a god... or maybe scum. I'm not sure if we should crack open that can of worms while we're so limited though. Finding two lynches in 10 posts each is going to be hard enough as it is.

To that end, I recommend we use at least one of these lynched to clean up an inactive. LP and Freakinchair are currently prime candidates for this. Feng is also down there and probably scummier. I might as well get a vote down now so I don't have to waste a post on it later:

VOTE: fengshuifever

Some sick reads while I wait for the day start...

Sophia and Darryl remain in my top town. Bare in mind that Darryl's towniness is largely linked to his apparent knowledge of town PRs. We've only seen a neutral so far and "The Chosen One" doesn't really support his info, but it's close enough that I'm not holding it against him either (plus it was a neutral).

Gorlak is also more likely town than not, I believe his claim for the time being and I'm interested to hear who he blocked and/or* protected.

*Please clarify. Is this a choice or are you a jailer?

As for scum... I remember feng made some odd posts yesterday, and I still don't trust FEP at all. I haven't really done my homework here... Zipped caught my attention yesterday but he fought back pretty well. Zeke I would say was uncharacteristically low-key, leaning scum there.

Alright, the day start happened and no one is dead, awesome. Also this makes your info even more important Gorlak.

FEP, mind telling us how you knew you had survived before the day start post had happened?

Ignore what I said earlier, if FEP wants to claim non-god I am 100% down to lynch him.

In conclusion:

3. Recommend we use at least one of our lynches on a low activity player.

2. FEP is likely to be a god, although I'm still leaning Peripseros over Komena. I don't think we should tackle this today, however.
FEP is scum.
VOTE: flatearthpandas

1. Feng/FEP are my top scum. Zeke is currently my next guess.

Let's go ;)
I'm hoping to see a first post from everyone before I make my second. This restriction will hamper some of us more than others -.-

And finally, a small rant at the SOB that decided to use this bullshit power :)

[redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] etc.

}:(

"Sign up to play Mafia"

Vote: Gorlak

Claiming doctor and then not dying? Pretty sure you're scum right now.

Also I dislike doing larger posts, so today is going to be annoying.

Can't learn much from Star's vote since she was a neutral. However we can learn from those reluctant to move their vote from Gorlak after he claimed a PR.

I don't know if knowledge of god killers is particularly scummy. The flavour implies as much and it wouldn't be mafia if someone was completely invulnerable.

Apologies for the inactivity but the longer day should let me get in 10 posts.

Do the four of you know something that we don't? Or are we suppose to believe it's a concidence that you all guessed the existenced of a god killing neutral long before we had any information of it in this game?
uhmm, Ynnny sorta hinted it.

Two of the players are gods. Gods can not be lynched and they can not be targeted at night. There may exist other ways to remove them from the game.

I took that as meaning there is a way of getting rid of a god, otherwise why even mention it at all?It had to be either both sides have a god killer or a neutral with a win condition to kill the gods. Possible that each side may still have one, with how powerful the gods are I can believe that more than the chosen one killing them is possible.

Anything I can defend myself on? I'm assuming you planned on touching on it in your second post.
==============================

Seath - Ok, back to the post that I thought was weird.
They cannot be day voted (lynched).

On top of the way it was worded the parenthesis was sorta odd as well. It mimics the parenthesis use of other things.
From the OP
Role PM said:
You are an Ordinary Villager.

You are aligned with the Followers of Komena (That's Town).
The Chosen One]You are aligned with Yourself (That's Neutral).

You are also able to withstand one attempt to your life during the night. The first time you are attack, that kill will fail (1-Shot Bulletproof).

So I think there is something still there, as for what it is exactly? *shrug*
===========================
However we can learn from those reluctant to move their vote from Gorlak after he claimed a PR.

Honestly I didn't believe him. He claims Doctor/RB less than 10 mins before deadline.

I'm the Priestess. You're very own x-shot PR. Doc and RB.
flavor is very minor... temple yadayada wipe out scum.
Doesn't bother going into the flavor of it. I can understand if it wsa at the top of the hour. Then it gives town a chance to get another possible suspect and talk things out. He left no time for anything but to allow ppl to unvote him. No discussion. Just chaos with ppl scrambling around. It was planned that way imo. I wouldnt be suprised if he says he used the doctor ability instead of the RB. Since we would probably lynch whoever he said he blocked just to be sure and then his possible ruse would be over.

Although I can see him saying RB to buy time.

Maybe I'm reading too much into the last minute claim, but last minute claims are never to help town.

=====
Keep in mind there is a chance that the kill or kills fell on to one or both gods(I highly doubt both if there are 2 kills). Do we think there is possibly more than one kill a night?

===============

1/10

Well this is gonna suck -.-

First up, I don't usually care for mechanic speculation but this one seems pretty cut and dry:

Double lynch = "Eagerness" = Komena's power
Post limit = "Inactivity" = Peripseros' power

Secondly, I think the use of the word "dictates" confirms that FEP is a god... or maybe scum. I'm not sure if we should crack open that can of worms while we're so limited though. Finding two lynches in 10 posts each is going to be hard enough as it is.

To that end, I recommend we use at least one of these lynched to clean up an inactive. LP and Freakinchair are currently prime candidates for this. Feng is also down there and probably scummier. I might as well get a vote down now so I don't have to waste a post on it later:

VOTE: fengshuifever

Some sick reads while I wait for the day start...

Sophia and Darryl remain in my top town. Bare in mind that Darryl's towniness is largely linked to his apparent knowledge of town PRs. We've only seen a neutral so far and "The Chosen One" doesn't really support his info, but it's close enough that I'm not holding it against him either (plus it was a neutral).

Gorlak is also more likely town than not, I believe his claim for the time being and I'm interested to hear who he blocked and/or* protected.

*Please clarify. Is this a choice or are you a jailer?

As for scum... I remember feng made some odd posts yesterday, and I still don't trust FEP at all. I haven't really done my homework here... Zipped caught my attention yesterday but he fought back pretty well. Zeke I would say was uncharacteristically low-key, leaning scum there.

Alright, the day start happened and no one is dead, awesome. Also this makes your info even more important Gorlak.

FEP, mind telling us how you knew you had survived before the day start post had happened?

Ignore what I said earlier, if FEP wants to claim non-god I am 100% down to lynch him.

In conclusion:

3. Recommend we use at least one of our lynches on a low activity player.

2. FEP is likely to be a god, although I'm still leaning Peripseros over Komena. I don't think we should tackle this today, however.
FEP is scum.
VOTE: flatearthpandas

Let's go ;)
I'm hoping to see a first post from everyone before I make my second. This restriction will hamper some of us more than others -.-

And finally, a small rant at the SOB that decided to use this bullshit power :)

[redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] etc.

}:(

"Sign up to play Mafia"

Killing off an inactive is exactly what we don't want to do right now. We have a lot more information today than we did yesterday; especially with how the votes went. Especially with how your votes went. Why did you flip flop so much on who you were voting for? You were all over the place... voting for literally everyone before finally jumping on the Star bandwagon. Driving discussion as much as you have and, even after posting multiple reads on Gorlak (and others), you end up voting like this:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=199797514&postcount=444
comes off as very strange and very scummy.

Your random defense of lone_prodigy in this post:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=199796034&postcount=416
is especially strange considering your voting history. A friendly scum perhaps?

Vote: *Splinter

As far as Gorlak goes I'm not sure what to think. Being a role blocker/doctor seems a bit too powerful for a single role and he did say he thinks we'll be fine without him. He also gave his opinion on who is scum right before the end (and right before the votes switched to Star). Makes me believe he is telling the truth... unless it was a smart scum hoping for the votes to switch in order to masquerade as a townie. I might be overthinking this. Either way we'll need to hear what he says about who he targeted.

Kevyt

Well it's partially working now, good.

@Sophia: I think everyone and their godmother saw it coming. As Gorlak said, given the flavor of the game, there was bound to be a neutral godslayer like role.

Otherwise the game would be unbalanced.

Sophia

Post #2. Some of you are being slightly reckless with your posting habits. I understand that you might not have no choice other than to post on mobile, but please try to be careful.

Current theory: Going off what Splinter said above, killing a God might remove their respective side's edict...? At first I thought it might be something more extreme, but now that we know that violating their commands will result in a mod kill, I think that it might be something simplier.

Claiming doctor and then not dying? Pretty sure you're scum right now.

Also I dislike doing larger posts, so today is going to be annoying.

I admit the fact that Gorlak not dead is a bit suspicious, but maybe we should wait to hear his side of the story?

Just out of curiosity, but why do you have me as your top town? I did a quick look back on the previous pages, but I didn't really see an answer there...

uhmm, Ynnny sorta hinted it.

I took that as meaning there is a way of getting rid of a god, otherwise why even mention it at all?It had to be either both sides have a god killer or a neutral with a win condition to kill the gods. Possible that each side may still have one, with how powerful the gods are I can believe that more than the chosen one killing them is possible.

Hmm... semantics admittedly, but Ynnny said that there were ways to REMOVE a God, not kill a God.

Well it's partially working now, good.

@Sophia: I think everyone and their godmother saw it coming. As Gorlak said, given the flavor of the game, there was bound to be a neutral godslayer like role.

Otherwise the game would be unbalanced.

Why would you assume that it is unbalanced? Like I said, Star's flip makes it very clear that there is more than one way to kill a God...

Sophia, you seem oddly trusting of Gorlak considering how you were scum reading him for a lot of yesterday. Now you're not finding him scummy, despite it being "a bit suspicious" that he didn't die last night after claiming doctor/rb/jailer.

Seath that wasted post was terrible. We only have 10 posts today, so throwing them away like that is really dumb, and if people make a point of doing so, I'll consider it scummy and being used as an excuse to avoid posting. Also, it's interesting that you'd consider Star's role a balance, considering that it wouldn't actually remove a God from the game, just transfer Godship to another player. And the dictates are about as much as we know of the Gods' power so far. What about that seems unbalanced?

I think it's also worth considering that the God's live or die with their team. In which case, the part of Star's role about living to the end of the game as a God could refer to being on the winning team. Baring in mind that her command was very public, so it would be known if she were to become a God. So if there's another way to kill a God, it probably wouldn't be easy. Also the Gods seem pretty central to the game, with the dictates.

I'll agree with Splinter about Pandas; posting before the start of the day kind of hints that he knew he wouldn't be dead, which makes him either scum or a God, and he's claiming "not God." Plus having that knowledge about dictates is pretty odd, and I'm not sure what kind of power role would know that.

If nothing else changes, Gorlak and Pandas would be my top two candidates for today. Follower by Sophia.

Also I have another very good reason for being certain that Gorlak is scum.

Sophia

Post #3

And actually, Crimson. I would like to hear your reasoning for why you think Gorlak is scum. Because I am fairly confident that Flatearthpandas is scum.

Vote: flatearthpandas

I am a town-aligned Gold Cursed. Cursed by the god Xeros himself. He who knows all and sees all futures. The story of Witter I made up on Day 1 was an attempt to breadcrum and fish for responses.

My power means that anyone who targets me with a night time action will be unable to use any commands the following night.

I didn't really understand how this would help me catch Mafia at first, as the way it is worded implies that it would not stop another mafia player from submitting a command. But then Day 1 rolled around and the opening post mentioned the two Gods, so I figured that my power had something to do with killing or removing them. And now we have two edicts. As Splinter noted, one of them seems to be Komena and the other Peripseros. I suspect the edicts are handed down as commands during the night phase, because there were none on Day 1 and this game is a day start. I also suspect that the Gods may have other power roles as well, as they would need these to safe-claim if questioned.

But what makes me think Flatearthpanda is scum? My role is worded in a way that makes it sound like I am only a singular Gold Cursed...

Darryl, are you a power role?

... and at the end of Day 1, FEP just worded this little post right near the end in exactly the same way. Note the emphasis on the bolded "a" there?

Post #1.

I'm going to frame a story about my children. I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. And currently my 3 year old is going through a rebellious phase. All I want is for him to listen, to remain obedient when in situations that need him to remain calm. Alas he is only a 3 year old and has trouble listening.

But when he does, it's amazing to see a child listen, follow through, and achieve success.

I've been thinking about yesterday and 100% I believe Sophia is town. No question about it, 100% town. It's really just a gut feeling, but I think she is town.

Post #2:

vote: Gorlak

Why aren't you dead? I can't imagine anything holy was spent on you or a protega spell was cast. Your claim was just enough to not get you day lynched but group-think obedience only goes so far. It's almost like starsketch absorbed all your heat from the end of day yesterday even after you invited all that heat on you.

Or was it Sophia? She's still 100% town though.

Darryl

Banned
1. Gorlak's claimed power is easy to fake.
2. Gorlak's claimed power could even be neutral if town has a vig.
3. Gorlak claimed in an anti-town fashion, at the very last minute before people could argue it out.
4. I really don't believe we have a lot of x-shot abilities. Just a personal hunch.
5. Gorlak, as a claimed limited shot doc in a role madness game with multiple invincible people, was unlikely to have a strong influence over the game at any point in time. Why was Gorlak so concerned about his PR going to waste? He screwed us far more by waiting till the last minute.
6. Why would anyone swerve to save such a useless role anyways?

I am really not convinced he's town. Nothing he's done so far has given me doubts.

Having issues posting for some reason.

Splinter, your logic still rests on the assumption that pepsicola is part of the scum team. I think we all know the expression about assumptions (brother, mother, any other sucker). but I've already proved that my assumptions day 1 were based off of privileged pr information. Everything involved still follows. I'm not sure what is scummy about giving honest verifiable info. I don't know what scum rule you think i might have with the info I did.

I assume at least one other pr checked me last night just to see if they could since we had the ambiguous deicide command and it was clearly specified gods are immune to most night actions. No one should verify right now unless they want to say I'm lying imo. Also, me surviving was an easy assumption. Scum just couldn't afford to try and nk me as a suspected god when it is easy enough to verify otherwise without potentially wasting the nk. Also, the only time I've been nk'd in gafia I was alerted to the fact well before day start. I assume to prevent dead people from posting a pretyped message before realizing they've been removed.

Also, if you I could be a god, you're knowingly wasting a town lynch with no good explanation.

Fake edit: I just woke up and am not 100% sure what I was going on about before passing out but I'm going to go ahead a leave it there in case I had something. Doesn't seem offensive to me so eh.

My posting about splinters assumption was probably in reference to him verifying my info and taking it to mean I'm either a god or scum, meaning his assumption is that the scum team already knows what the gods can do. I've always and still lean(ed) against that. The way Star's role is worded, one god is as good as another. It doesn't explicitly draw lines, but it essentially a team dynamic, chosen vs. the gods. I still think both are neutral. Again, it is not in our win condition to kill any gods and town winning with a scum member still alive seems strange.

As for my messing up darryl's name, it was near last minute mobile posting. Honest mistake. The emphasis on "a" was of course purposeful and is why i was convinced by star at the last minute incorrectly. I really didn't want to full claim yesterday because of that. My role is "a" role. When Star posted with an emphasis on A, I thought maybe all the roles were A when I saw that. Gorlak caught my eye when he claimed "the" so I wanted more info. Before, I didn't know if they were all like that or if there were multiples of mine. Now that we've seen a flip and others have chimed in, I'm back to my original suspicion that there is at least one other person with my role. Being counterclaimed because there were multiples in the last hour was something there just wasn't time for me to deal with.

I am A Supplicant. If I can successfully pray to Komena during the night phase, I get something in the dictates. The power only works once but I can use it every night until it succeeds. There is no mention of pepsicola. If there are others with my role, I don't specifically know about them but I could see there being one for pepsicola or even competing for who can find komena first. Regardless, I believe it will be publicly clear if I succeed.

Darryl

Banned
My role is "a ________", With the underlined portion being the role. No capitals. It's a pretty weird inconsistency.

I'll agree with Splinter about Pandas; posting before the start of the day kind of hints that he knew he wouldn't be dead, which makes him either scum or a God, and he's claiming "not God." Plus having that knowledge about dictates is pretty odd, and I'm not sure what kind of power role would know that.

I missed the post with FEP and dictates and now I see it and what he meant about the breadcrumbing in his post afterwards. Him knowing about dictates (idk y I used edicts from Retro) doesn't really prove his role/alignment. Here are the options

1. He is w/e he says he is, so knows about dictates.
2. He is a god, so would know about his own dictates. (He did know he would be alive to post somehow, like Splint said.)
3. Persi told him about dictates as a way to save his skin, which worked if true. Same side info as #2 about being alive.

(Think Splinter mentioned two of the above scenarios already)
===============================

Gorlak what made you so certain Darryl is/was scum?
=================
Rereading the post and saw you did list your problem with me splinter.
Zeke I would say was uncharacteristically low-key, leaning scum there.
I dont know, hard to judge. Compared to the Ace attorney game, there was no gambit so I didn't have to argue in circles to stop from being lynched. If I'm not mistaken a big chunk of that activity was me defending myself.
======================================
Hmm... semantics admittedly, but Ynnny said that there were ways to REMOVE a God, not kill a God.
I don't understand what we are arguing about now. We were speculating, like how you speculated about the dictates ending if a god dies. I assumed removed = killed. The sentence before the remove part invovled actions town and mafia take to kill ppl in the game. It was already believed that each god stood for each side of mafia and town. So it makes sense that a possible neutral would be tasked with killing one or both gods.

The story of Witter I made up on Day 1 was an attempt to breadcrum and fish for responses.
Thing about that is 12min after posting the story you posted this
Just a story. ;)

No inspiration, and I was bored. It's just a story.

After scrolling down and seeing that. I didn't bother to read it since it seems like it didn't have anything to do with the game.
I am a town-aligned Gold Cursed. Cursed by the god Xeros himself. He who knows all and sees all futures.

My power means that anyone who targets me with a night time action will be unable to use any commands the following night.

I didn't really understand how this would help me catch Mafia at first, as the way it is worded implies that it would not stop another mafia player from submitting a command. But then Day 1 rolled around and the opening post mentioned the two Gods, so I figured that my power had something to do with killing or removing them. And now we have two edicts. As Splinter noted, one of them seems to be Komena and the other Peripseros. I suspect the edicts are handed down as commands during the night phase, because there were none on Day 1 and this game is a day start. I also suspect that the Gods may have other power roles as well, as they would need these to safe-claim if questioned.
The power you described doesnt seem to state anything about killing or removing a god though.Unless I'm reading it wrong. It sorta acts like a delayed roleblock so you think you can stop one of the god's dictates? Also, probably no need to claim T_T. You couldve probably used the sample PM or another role flip instead of using your own.
==========================
I assume at least one other pr checked me last night just to see if they could since we had the ambiguous deicide command and it was clearly specified gods are immune to most night actions. No one should verify right now unless they want to say I'm lying imo. Also, me surviving was an easy assumption. Scum just couldn't afford to try and nk me as a suspected god when it is easy enough to verify otherwise without potentially wasting the nk. Also, the only time I've been nk'd in gafia I was alerted to the fact well before day start. I assume to prevent dead people from posting a pretyped message before realizing they've been removed.

I am A Supplicant. If I can successfully pray to Komena during the night phase, I get something in the dictates. The power only works once but I can use it every night until it succeeds. There is no mention of pepsicola. If there are others with my role, I don't specifically know about them but I could see there being one for pepsicola or even competing for who can find komena first. Regardless, I believe it will be publicly clear if I succeed.

Thing is, you claimed under pressure, or dropped that bit of knowledge under pressure IIRC.

Theories about death notification - Doesn't really prove anything. In animal crossing I didn't get notified of my death until it was posted in the thread, I had a big pre written post ready for nothing. In Archer I didn't get notified my BP was gone until after the day started. So your reason for knowing you would be able to post doesn't really add up.

Assuming both sides have their own god killer, how would it be a waste to possibly target you? As Sophia pointed out with Star's rolepm, he still had to survive the game after becoming a god, so there must be other ways to kill a god present.

Sophia

Post #4, and this will be my last post for now, as I'm going to bed.

Unvote

If both you and Darryl are confirming that your roles are stated the same way, then I have nothing there. My apologizes for making you roleclaim FEP. ><;

So, as I said, I'm a Gold Cursed. Stuff gets turned to gold if it touches me, which means anyone who targets me is unable to act the following night. It's a hard role to plan around, and I wasn't confident about it from the beginning. I wanted to play it a little bit silly and a little bit scummy to ensure that not only did I not get night killed, but also that people might use power roles on me. I knew there were Gods in the game, but I didn't know the extent of their gameplay powers or how they'd interfere with the game. So I wanted to see if I could get one to use a power role. Maybe I'd kill a God that way? Maybe we'd be informed of them turning to gold? Maybe if they were turned to gold, they could be lynched or night killed?

Unfortunately, as you can see, the role has two immediate drawbacks. The first is that if a townie targets me, they lose their power role for one night. That is already a pretty extreme drawback. The second is that the moment I claim, I'm effectively a vanilla townie, because it's unlikely that anyone would use a power role on me now.

Worse, the presence of edicts appearing on Day 2 made the real purpose of my role most evident. I'm not 100% confirmed on this, but I'm pretty confident that the power exists to dampen the effects of an edict. It would have probably stopped one on Day 3 or beyond. It is unlikely we will be able to make use of this now, but as I pointed out earlier Star's flip does indicate there is another way to kill the Gods. Therefore, I don't advise poking around for the Scum God, as we could accidentally just be aiding the scum team that way, but if we find said God and a way to kill it, it might be a good idea to take the shot. Especially if the edicts continue to be obnoxious like this.

I'm not certain that the edicts are a night command or not, but I can see no other reason for my power. It's very unwieldy for catching scum, but it makes sense if the Gods have power roles at their disposal too.

Also, related, but I think the edicts might not apply to the Gods. Obviously they can't be lynched anyhow, so the double lynch won't apply to them. But what happens if they violate the posting one? Something to consider.

As for Gorlak, I did think he was scum originally, but I relented upon hearing his replies until I had more to go off of. In retrospect, I should have probably pushed him harder. That, combined with the weird vote form StarSketch and the edicts made me lean towards neutral on him at the start of Day 2. However, what Darryl says makes a lot of sense, also Crimson says that he has "very good reason" for thinking Gorlak is scum, so we'll see.

All the cards are on the table now. Any other questions I'll answer them in the morning as I wish to conserve my remaining six posts.

Gorlak

Banned
So nobody wants to look at the vote shenanigans yesterday? I hate the way this game is played. Everytime it's the same! Day1 will be so useful blablabla, but nobody ever analyses the mess.

• Fengshui dropped a vote on me and never returned. #scumtell
  • Darryl jumped in and did nothing but raise the heat against me. In addition he wanted FEP to give out all his information because he'll die anyway, so who exactly profits if FEP provides as much information as possible before the night?
    Nobody even talks about Darryl, WTF is going on with this town? His ONLY reason ever to vote me was "I'm unnerved most by him". Why is Darryl seen as town by anyone?
    #264 was his scum plan. Scum will have PRs that are shown the same way as town PRs, this is his gambit. Now he talks about my power being useless, while we had a No Kill night, go figure who caused it (HINT: Me and my useless power)
  • Star was just a neutral trying to look active by joining the latest bandwagon and it backfired tremendously for her.
  • Ezekel was the last to jump on my wagon. Causing me to claim. He's now the one asking me why in the world I'd claim so late... what?
  • Crimson caused a tie 1 minute before the end with a completely useless vote on l_p.
  • Panda actually made the decision and killed Star, because he realized l_p vote was useless.
  • Oceanic voiced his desire to have me lynched over Star but keeps his vote on Crimsonfist. Why?
  • Zipped's vote on l_p was also lost. Every reason against L_P could be applied against StarSketch in exact the same way.
My role isn't as important as you all make it. I'm not a jailor. I have 2 different abilities each of which I can use once in the game.
Yes my role pm also states "a" Priestess, with 10 minutes to go I did not pay attention to the article. If you want me to lynch me over this, go ahead, very bad play and you'll regret it once you see my flip.

doc-shot
roleblock-shot

I protected myself at night. Either I'm responsible for the no kill (and I think that's more likely) or scum let me live to push my lynch today and hit a god (which they now know for sure)
---

Why did I claim so late? BECAUSE I HOPED TO SURVIVE WITHOUT IT, YOU DIMMWITS. I hate last minute claims but before Ezekel flip-flopped his vote on me I still had hopes. And right now Ezekel is the most eager to lynch me based on this.

Here is his vote on FEP: #418
This was 14 minutes after the claim, so a conscious vote against FEP.
Another 16 minutes later he changed his mind: #445 - Who's Lana?

Before this it was 4 on me and 3 on StarSketch (Splinter also voted for her just a minute earlier). Now with two votes in the lead I saw no other chance but to reveal my role. I tried to paraphrase my flavour, but there are only 4 short sentences. There was no time to properly describe it without quoting.

I'll wait for responses and answer in a 12 hours if needed. In the meantime I'll take another look at the shenanigans.

---
Also keep in mind: Once one player is on majority, the remaining players including the voted will be able to pick target number 2. Keep in mind to have another post in stock to place your vote.

Kyanrute

FEP - Might have the role he claims to have. He knew the word. The towniness of the role is still unknown though, he could very well be a Pepsi supplicant. Since the dictates seem like an actual nightly mechanic, there could be two supplicants in the game, one for Kokakola, another for Pepsi. The fact that he seemed to know that he would live before the day start seems strange too. Oh. Ohhh. I was writing the next point and realized something. FEP, how do you pray to the gods, if they cannot be targeted during the night?

Gods - There still are ways to kill gods, since Star’s wincon said she had to survive til the end. This wouldn’t be there if she was the only god-slayer. And I think it is fair to assume that every god-related command is a day command. “…and they cannot be targeted during the night.”

Sophia, 1 - I have no extra information relating to god-slaying or anything like that. My comment about the god-slayer was nothing but a honest guess that I formed from the flavor.

Sophia, 2 - The claim. More gods? Hmm. Why did you feel that you needed to claim now?

Gorlak - Hmm. Could be true. Could be a lie. Self-save doc balances the one-shot somewhat but at the same time it is one hell of a convenient claim for scum.

So nobody wants to look at the vote shenanigans yesterday? I hate the way this game is played. Everytime it's the same! Day1 will be so useful blablabla, but nobody ever analyses the mess.

[*]Ezekel was the last to jump on my wagon. Causing me to claim. He's now the one asking me why in the world I'd claim so late... what?
You mean shenanigans and a mess you caused? A few ppl were waiting for ur response before discussing what happened. You are trying to paint a picture where I'm the reason you claimed. You were the vote leader and at the time you were 4 votes with 2 on SS for ME. I didn't see Splint's vote because I was working on my post.

My role isn't as important as you all make it. I'm not a jailor. I have 2 different abilities each of which I can use once in the game.
Yes my role pm also states "a" Priestess, with 10 minutes to go I did not pay attention to the article. If you want me to lynch me over this, go ahead, very bad play and you'll regret it once you see my flip.
Not a bad play if it is a scum who slipped up over his claim. You talk about analyzing the mess and shenanigans from yesterday but just want to sweep your mess under the rug? Lets ignore the scum way you claimed.

BECAUSE I HOPED TO SURVIVE WITHOUT IT, YOU DIMMWITS.
Insults, awesome. Of course you protected yourself lol.

Here is his vote on FEP: #418
This was 14 minutes after the claim, so a conscious vote against FEP.
Another 16 minutes later he changed his mind: #445 - Who's Lana?
I didn't see FEP's claim. Which is why in one of the following posts I mentioned FEP saying it was just a breadcrumb (Jesus post). I was wondering why ppl said he claimed a PR. You see how FEP gave town enough town to get another suspect? You didn't. I doubt you honestly didn't even THINK about claiming before 9min til deadline. Seemed more like a rushed defense/fake claim to cause last minute chaos. Given the fact that you can protect yourself makes you causing all that drama ystrday even worse and selfish. Lana was Darryl's role in Archer.

One shots doc/rb - Why even reveal that it is one shot? Is it to buy yourself some time? I'm sure you planned on saying something to the tune of "Let me survive another night, when I die you will see the flip" "<insert insult about it being a bad play>"
*Doesn't die the following night*
"My gambit worked! I actually have 2 shots each! I saved myself...........again. No need to worry guys."

And right now Ezekel is the most eager to lynch me based on this.

Uhm what? This is a lie. Can you quote where I am eager to lynch you based on the claim from this day phase? I just responded to LP saying we should look at ppl who left their vote on you. I wanted to explain why I left my vote on you. I do find it odd that LP tries to defend you like you are confirmed townie. Saying we should look at whoever voted you (which includes me). Then a nice big chunk of your post is dedicated to making me look scummy. I don't think that is coincidence. You are trying to defend LP saying votes on him were useless. I didn't even vote for you. The only other time I mentioned you was to ask why you are sure Darryl is scum, which you haven't answered. Were the pleas against Darryl just a way to make you seem more town?

But let's get on with it though.

No thoughts on FEP?

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Gorlak (3)
CrimsonFist .506
Zippedpinhead .517
EzekelRAGE .525

flatearthpandas (1)
*Splinter .505
Sophia .515 .522

*Splinter (1)
Freakinchair .510

Seath (0)
EzekelRAGE .504 .525

No active vote for Day 2:
Darryl
fengshuifever
flatearthpandas
Giant Panda
Gorlak
Kyanrute
Lone_Prodigy
OceanicAir
Seath
Sophia (has previously voted)
Swamped
WhereAreMahDragonz

Day 2 ends:
blu_1459893600.png

Automated vote tally here

9 votes for majority

Pandas, do you mean that you pray to specific players until you find Komena? Or do you just send an ambiguous "pray" command and it will work one night. Since you had claimed a power role, I could see you as a valid night kill target, but I think the point about getting a PM is valid, although different mods do handle it differently. This is a pretty meta argument anyway.

Sophia, it seems like the dictates aren't specifically targeted to anyone. Certainly the ones in play now seem to be directed at everyone, so is there any particular reason that you think they would trigger your role? Also, I could see your role being more anti town than pro town, since as you say, it won't block a scum night kill if they did target you, but it would block useful town power roles. I do feel like it's probably more likely to be a town role though, but that's not really confirmed.

Gorlak, what do you mean about that part about scum hitting a God. They know a God? How could you possibly know that they know this? And if you could self heal, why so reluctant about claiming? If you were telling the truth, this kind of seems like the best outcome of your power, scum miss a kill last night and you get to RB someone tonight before dying. Plus as Zeke says, why even reveal the number of shots?

I think Sophia is more likely town than not based on her role. There's no real way to know from Pandas' claim, even he says that there could be a scum aligned version of his power. And Zipped wasting a post like that is also terrible.

For the people not doing so, please start adding a post count.

Post #1

*yawn*. Morning, Gafia.

Fengshui dropped a vote on me and never returned. #scumtell

I admit, I've been curious about feng. He's pretty much non existent at this point. I get that he's new, but...so am I, and I feel as though I've been making a pretty good effort to make my posts count and to provide discussion. They're not perfect, sure, but at least it's something? I've got a gut feeling that he's scared and trying to fly under the radar, but I'm still kinda iffy on whether or not that necessarily means he's scum. I'd like to see if he responds to this.

[*]Darryl jumped in and did nothing but raise the heat against me. In addition he wanted FEP to give out all his information because he'll die anyway, so who exactly profits if FEP provides as much information as possible before the night?

Uh...everyone? Either FEP claimed and told us more about his role or he would have been at risk for being lynched, and we would have gotten a confirmation on it anyway through his death (I read part of the Love Boat game because I wasn't positive this was the norm). The only person here to seems to think that's fishy is you. Why? Why would you have a problem, exactly, with FEP using a last ditch effort to save himself? I consider his claim and Darryl's response to be a moot point.

The rest of your post is all analysis on voting patterns, to which I only have one observation. Looking back, it seems as though the only reason Star got lynched was because she literally jumped in with a vote and an antagonistic comment and then vanished again. Obviously, it was suspicious, but it was also convienent for you. You and FEP were the only two people who would have benefited from her scummy actions. And you were, in fact, the first person to respond to her vote with a vote of your own (I'm not counting Sophia, because she made what I consider to be a pretty innocent comment about trains) which drew attention from yourself to her. After that, it's all history.

Tl;dr, your immediate revenge vote of Star coupled with your last minute claim in which you basically called us idiots is highly suspicious. And now, you continue to play the victim even though you drew all that heat that you received day one on yourself. You continue to point fingers instead of explaining your actions.

If you do only have a limited number of protective role uses, why bother antagonizing us from the start of the game? You'd be wasting what you have and it feels highly scummy. You claim your role is useless, but it you're telling the truth, it wouldn't have been if you had played smart. Any experienced Mafia player should know this, and I know you've been a part of this community for a hot minute. There's more to you and your ability than you're telling us. In addition, by claiming that you used it last night, you're now telling us that it's open season and you're vulnerable. You're trying to play weak and innocent.

Darryl

Banned
No one tried to kill Gorlak last night. Why the fuck would someone try to kill someone when he is taking the heat?

Don't believe a "Priestess" would have a role like that, either.

Also, Sophia, you misunderstood me. I said the way FEP's role is phrased is inconsistent with mine. The "a" isn't capitalized in my role, but it is his. Between that and kyan's observance about the gods being untargetable, FEP is definitely back on the radar.

We can see from Star's pm that gods can be the target of night actions. I assume the rules in the opening post just mean that most night actions will give no result if the gods are the target.

My action is Pray to <player>
If the person is Komena then the action is successful.

The "a" in my role is not capital, sorry for the confusion. In my sober question to Darryl at the end of Day 1, you'll notice I used a lower case a.

I will also explicitly, though I've implied this from the start, we should expect to see these dictates daily. My power, when successful, will be announced in the dictates, implying they are recurring.

I fucked up with my first post today, obviously, but I didn't have a death pm and figured no one would target me for a kill if they suspected I might be a god as one might have with the way the day ended. Plus, I was really drunk. I also wasted posts, which I've been kicking myself about all day.

Not much else for me to say on this, my cards are on the table.

I think as a whole were are wasting a lot of effort and, more importantly today, posts speculating and making assumptions about the gods. We need to find scum, not gods (well, I need to find Komena but you know what I'm saying). We can win without ever finding or doing anything to a god. More distressing is that there's logic being tossed around based on assumptions people are making about the gods, e.g. Pepsi being part of the scum team, that are very dangerous to have influencing supposed scum hunting logic.

Now, I'm getting town vibes from Oceanicair.

Gorlak, I think a lot of the criticism you're getting is valid. Of course you don't want to drop a doctor claim too early but things get mad with last second claims. It worked out neutrally, but it was still a cluster. Not using the right article is strange to me as well. Like I said, it struck me immediately. All current claims are with "a" yet the only flip we've seen was from a non-town using "the". If you're telling the truth, your doctor power is shot but you're still a likely target tonight. Points in your favor are that we had no NK and you protecting yourself is a feasible explanation for it. There are other easy answers, such as a god being targeted but yours is the simplest.

Sophia, still not sure why you claimed exactly. As you said, you're effectively vanilla town with the power in the open, yet one that is a huge risk to verify. I don't really follow all of your logic either. It's very safe to assume that the gods give the dictates as night actions. With them being immune to most of our actions, they are quite powerful. I'm not sure it's safe to assume they have other powers until we see evidence of it. So I don't think your role really seems like a counter for the gods at all given what we know. Seems like a convenient scum cover though.

*Splinter gives me scum vibes. It might just be omgus since he's been riding me but I think it's something more. I put him town yesterday because he gave consideration to the breadcrumb ridiculousness. It appears town PRs would all have known there was nothing to it. So giving it the attention he did would mean vanilla, god, or possibly scum. I think vanilla or god is most likely, as the scum being followers similar to the town it seems their role may be named similarly and they would also know not to expect named roles. And now I've convinced myself again. Probably not scum, but I guess I just don't like his face or something.

Darryl I'm not sure about. I did find his urging me to spill more info yesterday as a bit strange. He has encouraged people to reveal role info a few times in the game and I don't know that I buy it ever being necessary or beneficial. I find his posts as useful but I get the feeling that he purposefully allows bad information to spread sometimes. An example is his recently drawing attention back to the question of whether the gods can be targeted. It would be valid if the only flip we've actually seen this game didn't contain a night action that could target the gods. I expect someone who has already claimed to have executed strategies to remember.

I agree with the general assessment about feng. He came in trying to RP and everything so falling off the map is kind of strange. I know some people don't cope well with being scum, especially in a first game. It's meta, so whatever, but thought I've had.

On a related note, I don't like how many people haven't checked in at all today. With the posting limit in place, scum can literally just say nothing and kill conversation even further as people wait for others to check in so they can include them in a megapost. New, meta, or whatever, inactivity is super scummy today imo.

Most everyone else is a null read right now. I think Zeke's Lana comment was him misremembering my role from AA since we wasted a lot of time at each other's throats there.

*Splinter

2/10

Splinter post if you're ok! Wait...

Anyway, we have to conserve posts so I'll pack a few different topics into this one post.

Aren't dictates usually passed down by the gods themselves in most mythologies? So it seems likely each god chose a dictate. It will be interesting to see if they get to choose a dictate for each day.

Did you know something when you suggested that the god-slayer was a neutral?

Finally, why was flatearthpandas calling Darryl Derrick yesterday? Am I missing something here?
._.

Actually, I don't like any of this post. You claim you're going to pack in a few topics, such town, but then everything you do mention is kind of meh.

First in your point about dictates you describe a chain of logic to lead to the very obvious conclusion. This reads to me like you already knew about dictates, but underestimated how obvious this conclusion is.

Then you ask if Seath knew anything or was just speculating. Seath already claimed he was speculating and I doubt he's going to change story just because you asked again. I think a neutral god slayer is a reasonable guess to make anyway, so I don't really understand this line of questioning (that Sophia is also taking in even more detail). Perhaps one of you could tell me what other answers you thought you might get from this and what it means? Is there some reason to think scum would have extra knowledge about a neutral?

Next I want to talk about the assumption that Gorlak would be NK'd. On one hand, he claimed a reasonably powerful role, and it makes sense for scum to want him out of the game. On the other hand he's under so much suspicion that he's still an easy lynch, and his claimed PR could be used against him here to aid the lynch. Personally I wouldn't expect him to be NK'd, and am instantly suspicious of everyone suggesting this (which seems to be Sophia, CrimsonFist and Zipped at the moment (although to Sophia's credit she doesn't use this to throw shade at Gorlak, unlike the others)). However if his claim is true then he protected himself last night... which makes it somewhat more likely he was targeted (as we had no deaths). Hmm, I need to think about this one, but his apparently successful self-protect makes me a little less trusting of this claim.

I don't like the Crimson and Zipped posts above because they aren't even interested in hearing about Gorlak's overnight power usage. I'd think that even if you didn't trust him you'd want his full story laid out for scrutiny asap. You both just dropped a vote without even asking for his info.

Since I'm on these two, lets look at their subtle-as-a-brick soft claims:
Also I have another very good reason for being certain that Gorlak is scum.
Well, ok, you are suggesting you have some extra info - most likely related to a PR - to suggest Gorlak is scum. This justifies your first post somewhat, although I don't understand why you felt the need to do this. It looks like Gorlak was well on his way to being lynched without you hinting at a power.
I've been thinking about yesterday and 100% I believe Sophia is town. No question about it, 100% town. It's really just a gut feeling, but I think she is town.
Or was it Sophia? She's still 100% town though.
wat
If you dedicate your first two posts of the day to saying someone is 100% town... you might as well go all the way and claim cop. So why are you soft claiming cop on an apparent green check? Sophia isn't even under that much suspicion.

Moving on...
Killing off an inactive is exactly what we don't want to do right now. We have a lot more information today than we did yesterday; especially with how the votes went. Especially with how your votes went. Why did you flip flop so much on who you were voting for? You were all over the place... voting for literally everyone before finally jumping on the Star bandwagon. Driving discussion as much as you have and, even after posting multiple reads on Gorlak (and others), you end up voting like this:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=199797514&postcount=444
comes off as very strange and very scummy.

Your random defense of lone_prodigy in this post:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=199796034&postcount=416
is especially strange considering your voting history. A friendly scum perhaps?

Vote: *Splinter

As far as Gorlak goes I'm not sure what to think. Being a role blocker/doctor seems a bit too powerful for a single role and he did say he thinks we'll be fine without him. He also gave his opinion on who is scum right before the end (and right before the votes switched to Star). Makes me believe he is telling the truth... unless it was a smart scum hoping for the votes to switch in order to masquerade as a townie. I might be overthinking this. Either way we'll need to hear what he says about who he targeted.
I disagree (about inactives). While its true that we have more info today than yesterday, we'll also have even more info tomorrow, and the next day and so on. Inactives are always a pain to read because they provide so little material to consider. You might risk an uncertain lynch on them during the early game, but as things progress there is likely always going to be more something more pressing for us to vote on. Thats why this extra lynch at such an early stage is a perfect opportunity to take a look at the less active players. Otherwise we're almost relying on PRs to catch them.

As for my flip flopping: I couldn't decide what to do. Gorlak had seemed scummy but I already explained why I was hesitant to lynch him. I was also less certain on him than my posts probably suggested. The other option was StarSketch who I had no real reason to suspect (or to trust). I briefly considered trying to push another candidate but time was running out, in the end I decided to vote Sketch purely to bring the vote closer. I was still undecided at this point and wasn't set on my vote until Gorlak claimed shortly after.

Also you misinterpret my comment to Crimson. I had no intention of defending LP, I was questioning Crimon's faulty logic (anyone can be a PR so why was he suggesting that LP was different to whoever? If anything LP was simply less likely to be available to claim his PR).

Mobile won't let me properly post.
If your post starts with @ it won't work.

Just out of curiosity, but why do you have me as your top town? I did a quick look back on the previous pages, but I didn't really see an answer there...
Call it a gut read I guess, but there is enough overlap between your ideas and mine that I find it easy to believe we are both starting with the same set of information. Thats not to say I agree with everything you say, especially today a couple of things have been a little unclear.

For example:
u wot m8
(I don't understand what your power has to do with hunting gods, specifically. Can you explain this again or something? I also read this post and I still don't get it)

Side note: Sophia and Zeke are both using the word "edicts". I know Retro started this, and its meaningless anyway unless one of them flips scum.

Having issues posting for some reason.

Splinter, your logic still rests on the assumption that pepsicola is part of the scum team. I think we all know the expression about assumptions (brother, mother, any other sucker). but I've already proved that my assumptions day 1 were based off of privileged pr information. Everything involved still follows. I'm not sure what is scummy about giving honest verifiable info. I don't know what scum rule you think i might have with the info I did.

Also, if you I could be a god, you're knowingly wasting a town lynch with no good explanation.

Fake edit: I just woke up and am not 100% sure what I was going on about before passing out but I'm going to go ahead a leave it there in case I had something. Doesn't seem offensive to me so eh.

My posting about splinters assumption was probably in reference to him verifying my info and taking it to mean I'm either a god or scum, meaning his assumption is that the scum team already knows what the gods can do. I've always and still lean(ed) against that. The way Star's role is worded, one god is as good as another. It doesn't explicitly draw lines, but it essentially a team dynamic, chosen vs. the gods. I still think both are neutral. Again, it is not in our win condition to kill any gods and town winning with a scum member still alive seems strange.

As for my messing up darryl's name, it was near last minute mobile posting. Honest mistake. The emphasis on "a" was of course purposeful and is why i was convinced by star at the last minute incorrectly. I really didn't want to full claim yesterday because of that. My role is "a" role. When Star posted with an emphasis on A, I thought maybe all the roles were A when I saw that. Gorlak caught my eye when he claimed "the" so I wanted more info. Before, I didn't know if they were all like that or if there were multiples of mine. Now that we've seen a flip and others have chimed in, I'm back to my original suspicion that there is at least one other person with my role. Being counterclaimed because there were multiples in the last hour was something there just wasn't time for me to deal with.

First of all, I don't assume that scum know about Peripseros (although my guess is that they do). If scum don't know about Peri, then I don't think you are scum - I think you are a god (which you have already claimed not to be, presumably in fear of a counter claim from Komena). Zeke breaks it down more clearly, I guess, and I just find the town PR option less likely than the others.

Secondly, you now claim a town PR, but its still just as vague as yesterday. What does "I get something in the dictates" actually mean? Do you know what it is you get? Why do you "believe" it will be publicly clear? Why don't you know for sure?

Rereading the post and saw you did list your problem with me splinter.

I dont know, hard to judge. Compared to the Ace attorney game, there was no gambit so I didn't have to argue in circles to stop from being lynched. If I'm not mistaken a big chunk of that activity was me defending myself.
A fair explanation, and you can probably tell I'm not strongly scum reading you anyway. That was more of a prod than a carefully considered accusation, and I've liked your posts today more.

Wah wah wah. Vote analysis is way more effective after we've seen your (or FEP's) flip.

Is that everything? I think thats everything.

Fuck you Pepsi

Fuck you Flush

In conclusion:
-Still don't trust FEP, another vague claim from him. Request more info.
-Don't understand Sophia's claim, or at least the conclusions she drew from it. Please elaborate.
-Other people soft claiming. Maybe you thought it was more subtle, maybe it wasn't even a claim. Be more careful please (unless you are scum, in which case please claim).
-Giant Panda has my attention. Also probably going to look at Crimson in more detail. Maybe. No promises.

My vote is still on FEP.

Late addition: "a" or "A", I don't care. "A" was presumably used for emphasis rather than a quote, but even so this is likely to be consistent between town and scum, so why are people trying to make it into something?

*splinter,

I'm not cop,

As part of my obedience yesterday, I got a gift telling me Sophia was the night target for 7 actions and it gave me three of them: kill, protect and holy ward.

It's why I know Gorlak is full of crap.

I did ask for this, but komena asked for my obedience and all I could do was oblige

@Splinter, yeah, I know that wasn't very subtle, but at the time a number of people had said that they trust Gorlak, so I thought I might have to fully claim today. Now that a number of people have come around to not trusting him, I'm realising that maybe it wasn't the best idea.

@Zipped. That sounds like Sophia was actually a lightning rod. So why would she lie about her role? if you're telling the truth.

Gorlak

Banned
Zipped, if you are telling the truth than there is more than one Priestess.

Flush and Yeeny allow me to quote my night commands:
Holy Ward (doc-shot) and Sacrament (roleblock-shot)

As I said I protected myself tonight (with Holy Ward). I think your list of actions is confirming a lightning rod ability of Sophia.

I don't have much time right now and will respond to the other posts later. But I want everyone to decide on me until we meet half-time. Let's not waste the complete phase. We have to look for two targets. I want Darryl to vote for me if he is convinced I'm scum. Other people shall decide who else gets lynched. I considered voting myself, but I will not vote the only person I know is town.

Post the First

Alright, so as I said before Day 1's end, if you thought that Gorlak wasn't scummy he'd still be scummy today. So let me get this straight, you believe Gorlak (because of his power role) and lynch Star because she did a last minute vote Gorlak, which would assume that you thought she was a mafia lynching town.

She flips neutral and Gorlak survives the night. now he's scummy again because he survived? As opposed to the other reasons he's still alive? I never got the Gorlak bandwagon and I still don't. Don't forget that nobody died last night, this means that someone did something that would stop a mafia kill (or mafia did the ill-advised day1 no kill ala Love Boat, but I doubt it). So either Gorlak is telling the truth and he saved himself or he's lying and someone got really lucky and saved FEP/Darryl since they were the only claimed power roles (someone also could be a roleblocker that stopped mafia too). Gorlak might not have been killed because of him being so close to lynch (hoping we do the dirty work ourselves), but that still leaves us with the lucky no kill. Also I'm extremely wary of the people that switched off from Gorlak to Star last day phase to vote him again today.

On FEP, his claim absolutely does nothing to help prove towniness, in fact I'd even go as far as to say the way he tried to use his claim to prove his role was slightly scummy. His role could easily be aligned with the god of decay.

So my suspects list hasn't really changed a whole lot, I'm still voting Crimson mainly because towards Day end he voted for LP, switched to Star, then right back to LP after her extremely late detective claim (5:58 to be exact). Like why would you change your vote at that point, just seems to be throwing around your vote willy-nilly.

Splinter didn't do a whole lot to restore towniness to me either.
If Star claims I'm probably LP going. Otherwise I'm pretty sure she dies
Also what the hell does this mean? Like all she has to do is make a meaningless claim and that would switch your vote? Things like this make me think that you didn't care who died unless it wasn't someone you knew.

Swamped: I'm still wary of but I haven't seen anything else that caught my attention.

I was wondering how a god can die now though, I thought gods could kill each other but with Star openly using Deicide and ascending to godhood would pretty much kill the anonymity that the other gods have and put her at a distinct disadvantage. But thinking about that she'd be vulnerable to day actions too. So I'm assuming there is another way that involves some weird mechanic that we aren't privy to.

Vote: CrimsonFist

Pre-Edit after seeing other people's posts

I'm more inclined to believe Zipped more than anything since he didn't exactly raise any significant flags, also I think that the recieving of messages might not even be a PR.

@Zipped: Can you confirm that this message actually came from Komena? Or was it just a message from above?

@Crimson: For what reason do you expect Gorlak to be scum? I mean just saying that doesn't mean anything and if you are a PR then you essentially put yourself in Gorlak's position of outing yourself and leaving the possibility of surviving for no apparent reason.

Sophia

Post #5.

*splinter,

I'm not cop,

As part of my obedience yesterday, I got a gift telling me Sophia was the night target for 7 actions and it gave me three of them: kill, protect and holy ward.

I did ask for this, but komena asked for my obedience and all I could do was oblige

If you're telling the truth, then holy shit.

Sophia, 2 - The claim. More gods? Hmm. Why did you feel that you needed to claim now?
Sophia, still not sure why you claimed exactly. As you said, you're effectively vanilla town with the power in the open, yet one that is a huge risk to verify. I don't really follow all of your logic either. It's very safe to assume that the gods give the dictates as night actions. With them being immune to most of our actions, they are quite powerful. I'm not sure it's safe to assume they have other powers until we see evidence of it. So I don't think your role really seems like a counter for the gods at all given what we know. Seems like a convenient scum cover though.

I thought I noticed a contradiction, that there might be more than one of my role. And I thought FEP might be thinking that Darryl is my role. As the role is hard to play, I decided to call it out now and see what I got. Alas, it seems more then one role PM also begins the same way.

Sophia, it seems like the dictates aren't specifically targeted to anyone. Certainly the ones in play now seem to be directed at everyone, so is there any particular reason that you think they would trigger your role? Also, I could see your role being more anti town than pro town, since as you say, it won't block a scum night kill if they did target you, but it would block useful town power roles. I do feel like it's probably more likely to be a town role though, but that's not really confirmed.

My power specifically stops commands. I don't think the edicts target specific players, but I do think they count as commands, and that if the Gods use a power role on me, it'll stop their edict for the following day. If Zipped is telling the truth and I'm right, there's a good chance we will only see only one or no edicts on Day 3.

Call it a gut read I guess, but there is enough overlap between your ideas and mine that I find it easy to believe we are both starting with the same set of information. Thats not to say I agree with everything you say, especially today a couple of things have been a little unclear.

For example:

u wot m8
(I don't understand what your power has to do with hunting gods, specifically. Can you explain this again or something? I also read this post and I still don't get it)

Side note: Sophia and Zeke are both using the word "edicts". I know Retro started this, and its meaningless anyway unless one of them flips scum.

I didn't know about the edicts during day 1, so I assumed that something would happen if a God hit me and turned to gold. They might die, or they might become lynchable/night killable. I'm using the term because Retro mentioned it.

Also, Sophia, you misunderstood me. I said the way FEP's role is phrased is inconsistent with mine. The "a" isn't capitalized in my role, but it is his. Between that and kyan's observance about the gods being untargetable, FEP is definitely back on the radar.

I'm not so certain that the capitalized A means anything. FEP's clearly been having problems posting, so I'm going to assume that he's telling the truth and it's a mistake. That being said, I am paying attention to the arguments that both EzekelRAGE and Kyanrute have made. He says his command is a target one during the night phase, and that's clearly inconsistent with what we were told early on by the game moderators.

Zipped, if you are telling the truth than there is more than one Priestess.

Flush and Yeeny allow me to quote my night commands:
Holy Ward (doc-shot) and Sacrament (roleblock-shot)

As I said I protected myself tonight (with Holy Ward). I think your list of actions is confirming a lightning rod ability of Sophia.

I don't have much time right now and will respond to the other posts later. But I want everyone to decide on me until we meet half-time. Let's not waste the complete phase. We have to look for two targets. I want Darryl to vote for me if he is convinced I'm scum. Other people shall decide who else gets lynched. I considered voting myself, but I will not vote the only person I know is town.

I believe Gorlak is telling the truth (based on this post and his previous one). Sophia is probably the lightning rod or was made into the lightning rod. If this is true there's gonna be a whole lotta nothing happening in the next night. Additionally; *Splinter - taking his vote away from Gorlak in day 1 kind of reads as town right now.

Unvote

Running on the assumption that Gorlak is town I'm switching my vote from *Splinter to Darryl. His last post comes off as insanely scummy to me:

Darryl said:
No one tried to kill Gorlak last night. Why the fuck would someone try to kill someone when he is taking the heat?

Don't believe a "Priestess" would have a role like that, either.

Why don't you believe a priestess would have a role like that? Do you have more information you want to share? How do you know that no one tried to kill Gorlak last night? Targeting people based on capitalization? What? With the way you played in the first day... I have to.

Vote: Darryl

I won't be changing my vote off Darryl as he is my strongest scum read right now.

Sophia

Post #6.

I believe Gorlak is telling the truth (based on this post and his previous one). Sophia is probably the lightning rod or was made into the lightning rod. If this is true there's gonna be a whole lotta nothing happening in the next night. Additionally; *Splinter - taking his vote away from Gorlak in day 1 kind of reads as town right now.

Why do you think I am a lightning rod? Or suddenly became a lightning rod? For one, I explicitly said I was aiming for power roles to be used on me in Day 1.

Also note the pattern in which it was said: I claimed on #515, and did not mention that I was hunting for power roles at the time. I only mentioned that my power was probably related to the Gods, specifically in regards to killing or removing them. Zipped chimes in at #516 and #517 and says after, that "100% I believe Sophia is town." It was only at #522 did I mention that I was trying to get power roles on me

I wanted to play it a little bit silly and a little bit scummy to ensure that not only did I not get night killed, but also that people might use power roles on me.

And now we have Zipped coming in at #532 and conveniently saying I achieved that goal? Why didn't he say that before?

Another thing to note is that Gorlak only revealed the name of his powers after Zipped had explicitly mentioned Holy Ward.

If Zipped is telling the truth, Gorlak is almost certainly lying. The Holy Ward name could have been easily taken from Zipped's post, and "Sacrament" is simple enough that he could have just made it up really fast. And if these were the name of his powers, why didn't he reveal them sooner...?
If Zipped is lying, then that means he took the information from my previous posts and constructed a story about it. But then where did Zipped get the Holy Word reference from? That would mean either Gorlak is also lying, or that Zipped has a way to find out what powers Gorlak has.
Likewise, Crimson stated long before this that he had a good reason for believing Gorlak was scum. If Gorlak is telling the truth, then wouldn't that mean that Crimson is lying or trying to deceive us in some way...?

To say nothing of the fact that Gorlak survived night 1 after roleclaiming, and he's the only person so far claiming he protected himself.

Occam's razor tells me that Gorlak is lying. It's the most logical conclusion and it makes the fewest assumptions. Unless you or someone else has evidence to suggest otherwise.

2/10

._.

Actually, I don't like any of this post. You claim you're going to pack in a few topics, such town, but then everything you do mention is kind of meh.

First in your point about dictates you describe a chain of logic to lead to the very obvious conclusion. This reads to me like you already knew about dictates, but underestimated how obvious this conclusion is.

Oh come on. If you think that throw away line was a ruse to get people to think I'm town, then I have to ask you why you post so much. Perhaps you like to appear active and helpful solely to make yourself appear town? My point is that you're reading too much into that. Also the line about the dictates was simply mechanics speculation. I thought it was pretty clear but I wanted to state it so that someone would post if they had a conflicting theory. You largely did the same thing in your first post of the day too.

Then you ask if Seath knew anything or was just speculating. Seath already claimed he was speculating and I doubt he's going to change story just because you asked again. I think a neutral god slayer is a reasonable guess to make anyway, so I don't really understand this line of questioning (that Sophia is also taking in even more detail). Perhaps one of you could tell me what other answers you thought you might get from this and what it means? Is there some reason to think scum would have extra knowledge about a neutral?

I don't know if scum would know anything, but asking certainly doesn't hurt town. Sophia had the same line of inquiry and if enough people questioned Seath than he might feel some pressure and feel the need to provide some new info to relieve that pressure if he was scum/neutral/etc. Again, this line of reasoning by you Splinter seems a bit suspect.

Late addition: "a" or "A", I don't care. "A" was presumably used for emphasis rather than a quote, but even so this is likely to be consistent between town and scum, so why are people trying to make it into something?

I agree with you on this point though. The whole "A" thing seems stupid and is overly meta-gamey for my tastes.

Vote: Darryl

I do think the PR claim yesterday could have been a play to be townie by Darryl, and I'm not a fan of your line of reasoning today either.

Finally, dear lord at the 7 abilities used on Sophia. Going to night 1 I certainly thought she was a player looking into, but 7 players coming to the same conclusion seems hard to believe. If Sophia is telling the truth about her ability then there probably won't be much happening tomorrow night.

Vote Count

seath (0)
ezekelrage 504 (525)

fengshuifever (0)
*splinter 505 (505)

flatearthpandas (1)
*splinter 505
sophia 515 (522)

gorlak (5)
crimsonfist 506
zippedpinhead 517
ezekelrage 525
wherearemahdragonz 528
sophia 538

*splinter (0)
freakinchair 510 (537)

crimsonfist (1)
oceanicair 535

darryl (2)
freakinchair 537
giant panda 539

Post Count
*Splinter 2
Gorlak 2
Sophia 6
CrimsonFist 4
Darryl 4
flatearthpanda 4
Seath 3
EzekelRAGE 4
OceanicAir 1
Kyanrute 1
Zippedpinhead 3
Swamped 0
GiantPanda 2
fengshuifever 0
WhereAreMahDragonz 1
Freakinchar 2
Lone_Prodigy 1

I guess I could be wrong. Unless both Gorlak and Zipped are scum, which would make this a very risky gambit, Holy Ward has to be Gorlak's, otherwise he's opening himself up for a counterclaim. Although that doesn't mean it does what he says it does. Plus the presence of a protect command. Are there going to be two different commands for abilities which do essentially the same thing? and would there be a doctor alongside what Gorlak is claiming?

I do actually have another minor issue with what Zipped is saying though. He claims that 7 abilities targeted Sophia, but he only got names of three of them. Those three rather conveniently being "kill" which ofc is in the game, that's the standard scum kill command. "protect" which is the standard doctor command, and "holy ward" which is conveniently Gorlak's command. Additionally, I would assume that people hitting Sophia would receive a notification about not being able to use a command the next night? Sophia, do you know if this would be the case? Although if one of the commands was a RB, I guess that could have cancelled out Sophia's power.

Also, I feel like it's unlikely that Sophia is lying. If she was scum and used a lightning rod, they would probably not have submitted a kill command.

And Pandas should bare in mind that if a LR was used, his investigation would have hit Sophia.

It's interesting that Gorlak mentioned a "second priestess". I assume he's referring to the "protect," but that's a completely different command to what he's claiming, so why would he assume that it's a priestess?

Zipped, what is this obedience anyway? What did you have to do for the gift? I don't think there's been any other mention of such a thing in this game so far.

I think Zeke's Lana comment was him misremembering my role from AA since we wasted a lot of time at each other's throats there.
No, you misread. I was referring to the Archer game.

Like Sophia said, if you bothered to mention this before Zipped's post, then this would help you. But you mentioned it afterwards.Maybe you couldve mentioned it here:
flavor is very minor... temple yadayada wipe out scum.
But nope. yadayada is all we got.

As far as you posting saying Flush and Ynnny allowed you to post that. Don't. You couldve easily just listed the ability instead of mentioning those two. You did it to give credit to yourself, knowing ynny/flush can't confirm or deny what you posted. Just like AbsoluteBro made up receiving a pm in SW or w/e.

Fundamental
4. Within reason, you are allowed to lie about any game material or game-related conversations that could conceivably have appeared outside this thread [such as the content of role PMs or private chats allowed by a role]. If unsure whether a lie is reasonable, please ask the game-runner.

Why didn't you bother putting it in your opening post? You conveniently got the ok after Zipped posted about it. If Gods can target like Sophia believes, then there is a chance Holy Ward was from Kome or someone else and you are just using it to stay alive.

Kyanrute

Of all the claims so far, the one from Zipped seems the most insane. So lets take that as our premise, because why on earth would anyone make a claim like that if it was not real. The premise thus is: “seven actions were targeted on Sophia night one”. If we are to believe this, there is a lightning rod in play. The alternative, that seven different people, half of which had no means to communicate with each other (3-4 scum), chose the same target by chance, is too much to be real.

1) Either the lightning rod can be placed on someone (and it was placed on Sophia) or Sophia is lying about her power and is in fact the rod.

1.1) If the lightning rod can be placed on someone and Sophia is telling the truth, everyone who did a targetable action last night should be unable to do so on night two. Can any of the players who have claimed tell me if they have received a pm or something that would suggest this is the case? I would find it strange if the players were not informed that their power would not be usable on the night to come.

1.2) Should there be no evidence that at least one person is unable to action on the next night, Sophia is the rod and her claim, which in my opinion came bit out of nowhere, is false. In this case, perhaps she thought that the fake claim would make her survive some more time.

Sophia, are you the lightning rod?

The second fact that rises from Zipped’s info is that there are seven different active roles. This I can see being very useful, especially in the future. Zipped, just in case, I hope that if you gave us a false number for any reason whatever, that you eventually divulge the real number. It will be very useful when the herd eventually gets thinned and scum fake claims start to be thrown around.

The lightning rod theory would clarify why there was no kill last night. All targetable actions were on Sophia, so she would’ve been protected from the kill. The actions Zipped mentioned seem to hint at the existence of at least one protective role. The command would be “protect”. Gorlak claims that another of the commands, “holy ward”, was his one shot doctor ability.

2) There are either 0, 1 or 2 protective roles in the game (+2 is an option too but there is no evidence to suggest this).

2.1) 0. An impossibility. Zipped also mentions a kill. There was no kill. A contradiction. And no, mafia not submitting a kill is not an alternative.

2.2) 1. I’d assume most would pick “protect” over “holy ward” here. I would too. This means Gorlak is lying about his role.

2.3) 2. What does “protect” do if Gorlak is telling the truth? The most likely thing to me is a bodyguard. Doctors heal. Bodyguards protect. Though, semantics. One thing to note is that Zipped was the first one to come forward with “holy ward”. It was not something that Gorlak divulged himself.

Lets move to Zipped himself. Tell us about yourself. What have you done to receive such gifts as these bits of info? If the lightning rod theory is correct, you too targeted Sophia. She is either a lightning rod or a curse in gold. She has not mentioned that she would be able to give out gifts like this.

Final part for now, FEP. I myself interpreted Star’s pm differently. It was not that she would be able to investigate people to find out if they were gods, but the opposite. I believe that the purpose of her investigative ability was to exclude candidates. If she targeted a mortal, she would learn that her target was not a god. If she targeted a god, the result would’ve been different. What exactly would it have been, only the mods know. This way, her ability does not contradict what the mods have said, she would've had to think if she got a no result because she targeted a god, or because she was blocked or something.

Post 4

Obedience required me to obey or defy an order. Essentially requiring me to PM obey and then perform action.

I'm staying out of the edicts conversation because I can't help but think what got delivered to me was from obeying and what is happening to us now is because some others did not...

I got another response in a seperate "gift" with two more of the 7 actions. Absorb and tracks.

I didn't want to post those because the other three were directly involved while 4 & 5 are just conversation starters

I'm afraid of what else was on that list btw... It also makes me wonder if this list was curated, or just RNGed

Darryl

Banned

My role will prove itself given time anyways, so votes are me are wasted. If I'm scum it's going to become really obvious.

Post 4

Obedience required me to obey or defy an order. Essentially requiring me to PM obey and then perform action.

I'm staying out of the edicts conversation because I can't help but think what got delivered to me was from obeying and what is happening to us now is because some others did not...

I got another response in a seperate "gift" with two more of the 7 actions. Absorb and tracks.

I didn't want to post those because the other three were directly involved while 4 & 5 are just conversation starters

I'm afraid of what else was on that list btw... It also makes me wonder if this list was curated, or just RNGed

How could you have possibly known that Holy Ward was involved with anything? You should have had no way of knowing that it was Gorlak's command at the time you posted it. If anything, it would have been natural to assume that protect was his command, from what he'd been claiming before that point.

*Splinter

3/10

*splinter,

I'm not cop,

Hang on, how does that tell you that Gorlak is lying?
Post 4

I don't think being vague is helping us here.
Is this obedience thing part of your role?
What "action" did you have to obey?
When did you learn about this action?
"tracks"?
When did you get your first "gift" and when did you get the second?
Do you know why you got 2? Where the multiple levels to the "action" you obeyed?

So Sophia is (or was) apparently a lightning rod. I find it odd that noone has confirmed being gold cursed, we have multiple non-specific town PR claims, I'd expect at least one of them to be included in that 7 man pile up and able to veryify.
Obviously I'm assuming you'd be notified of this curse thing at the end of the night - I think it would be odd if thats not the case, but I guess its possible.

Also what the hell does this mean? Like all she has to do is make a meaningless claim and that would switch your vote? Things like this make me think that you didn't care who died unless it wasn't someone you knew.
You are ignoring my next post:
I was lining up LP next in case we needed to switch in a hurry. I wanted Star to claim ASAP in case she was actually a town PR as nothing but a claim was going to save her at that point. Even a claim was unlikely to, but stalling further would only make things harder for the rest of us.
As it happened, her claim was bad so I stayed on her.

My role will prove itself given time anyways, so votes are me are wasted. If I'm scum it's going to become really obvious.
Hope you aren't putting all your eggs in that basket:
This is a game about men. Town PRs are likely "Blacksmith" or "Doctor".
-Chosen One
-Priestess
-Supplicant
-Gold Cursed
Sure these are just claims for now, but I doubt they're ALL faking and none of them really match yours.

Darryl

Banned
Just edge off Splinter. I'm really tired of these stupid fucking nitpicks. This game has more people bringing up horrible leads than any game I've ever played, ever.

Sophia, no, I had no idea there was a neutral role. It's just really obvious. Splinter, notice a similarity between those roles? They're professions. I have a profession. Not a god character name. This isn't rocket science and people need to start putting their own thought behind their posts because right now this is yet another death by 1000 cuts game.

Plz spill the beans on all actions performed last night. I do not believe we have a lightning rod.

Post the Second

Just want people to be aware if this goes does get to majority (9) there will only be 8 people eligible to lynch others (5 for majority). If that occurs would you trust people not on the Gorlak lynch train? Keep that in mind before anybody puts him at majority.

And who else besides Gorlak are the Gorlak-voters thinking is scummy? Especially want to hear from WhereAreMahDragonz, but others are most welcome.

@Zipped: Is it possible that you were contacted by Peripseros?

@Darryl: How long will it take to see your ability?

3/10
You are ignoring my next post:

I was lining up LP next in case we needed to switch in a hurry. I wanted Star to claim ASAP in case she was actually a town PR as nothing but a claim was going to save her at that point. Even a claim was unlikely to, but stalling further would only make things harder for the rest of us.
As it happened, her claim was bad so I stayed on her.

You see, I actually misunderstood that "I lied" picture. But this explanation bothers me more, as it still doesn't refute my main issue of your willingness to switch over your vote with a last minute role claim. What you said was done with 5 minutes remaining in the day, what did you expect to occur at that time? Her claiming, you and 3-4 other people joining a bandwagon in that short a space of time? I know we can switch quickly here but come on, it just seems like an astoundingly useless gesture.

And I also don't care much for the rest of the people that responded to Star's last minute claim either. Really wouldn't be surprised to find mafia amongst them.

Post 5 and I am done for today (gotta save some)

*splinter (on mobile so direct quotes are impossible)

I don't believe that Gorlak saved himself after seeing two others use protection flavored actions on Sophia. That is why I have a vote on him, I flat don't believe his role claim.

I realize now that my phone autocorrected in my previous post. "Tracks" is supposed to be "targets". Your guess is as good as mine on whether or not it makes any more sense, but I want to be clear.

The PM I got was not clear on who directed me to obey, but it was not part of anything in my role PM. I assumed it was komena, because I got a gift back and I am town aligned. I got the gifts Within an hour of each other, and based on how one had flavor and the other just had words I think it was All supposed to be included in one "gift".

I learned about it at day beginning,

Top Bottom