• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Of Gods and Men [Mafia] | Ambrosia In Front Of Me

No, I'm saying I'm a Cursed Gold and nobody has chimed up about being roleblocked on Day 3. So either I hit nobody due to the lightning rod, or the only people who did get hit were scum.

O, ok, makes sense. Yea I'd imagine the the LR wouldve made ur ability useless N1. With Zipped using his power N2 also confirms it.

I don't want to say I will garanteed unvote to prevent a tie, BUT it is not in town's best interest for a tie (ever)

I just don't like how LP has largely skated by through this game.

And as far as major posters with terrible reads, I dislike oceanicair's reads far more than Splinters.

Splinter as town or scum, always presents each side of any information. How scum could use it and how town could use it.

I'm not saying splinter isn't scum, he very easily could be. Just that I think LP is skating, and I feel both him and oceanic are more scummy than splinter at this moment

Sophia

I don't want to say I will garanteed unvote to prevent a tie, BUT it is not in town's best interest for a tie (ever)

I just don't like how LP has largely skated by through this game.

And as far as major posters with terrible reads, I dislike oceanicair's reads far more than Splinters.

Splinter as town or scum, always presents each side of any information. How scum could use it and how town could use it.

I'm not saying splinter isn't scum, he very easily could be. Just that I think LP is skating, and I feel both him and oceanic are more scummy than splinter at this moment

Don't switch yet. I want to see how things play out, but if needed I'll switch to avoid a tie.

I don't like telling PR's to "use their action" on a specific person, because it rarely works out.

But I will take the Seath recommendation into account

lone_prodigy (5)
gorlak 648 (856)
*splinter 846
seath 889 (924)
kyanrute 892
swamped 898
giant panda 1049
zippedpinhead 1053

gorlak (0)
ezekelrage 724 (1007)
seath 784 (839)
gorlak 856 (862)

wherearemahdragonz (2)
giant panda 827 (1049)
seath 873 (889)
gorlak 968
seath 1059

seath (0)
seath 839 (865)
seath 956 (993)
sophia 961 (1008)

lone prodigy (0)
seath 865 (866)

sophia (0)
seath 866 (873)

*splinter (4)
seath 924 (931)
ezekelrage 1007
sophia 1008
seath 1013 (1059)
lone_prodigy 1042
oceanicair 1045

ezekelrage (0)
seath 933 (956)

fengshuifever (0)
seath 993 (1013)

blu_1460322000.png

Vote: Giant Panda

Because you've been riding my ass about being inactive when you do the same thing. If that isn't scummy I don't know what is.

I've been trying to think of ways to justify it, but the only motive I can think of is you targeting the inactive or "coasting" players so that you make it through another day. Take out the easy targets first, throw the blame around, profit.

I also do not think Splinter is scum. I don't know about LP, but I'm not going to make the same mistake with him that I made with Darryl. I don't have a strong opinion about him yet, and would like to see more from him before considering a lynch.

Gorlak

Banned
I'm here.

It's interesting that LP is one vote away from death for over 40 minutes now.

Seath who's "down to vote anyone" refused to turbo.

The only concern I have right now is that my feeling says Splinter seduced me into this vote.

I've almost sunk this game alone, so let's do this:

Vote: Lone_Prodigy

*Splinter

Well eventually well have flips of me (town) and LP (scum), so we'll (hopefully) look back on this to see who voted to keep LP alive, who avoided it entirely etc.

At this point you guys have a substantial lead but LP is under all kinds of fire. You could keep him alive another day by not voting him, but you'd be better off taking the hit while earning some townie points.

Well eventually well have flips of me (town) and LP (scum), so we'll (hopefully) look back on this to see who voted to keep LP alive, who avoided it entirely etc.

At this point you guys have a substantial lead but LP is under all kinds of fire. You could keep him alive another day by not voting him, but you'd be better off taking the hit while earning some townie points.

hes not off my radar, he still makes me suspicious, but I don't want to make the mistake I made with Darryl. We're down four town and one neutral by day three and I don't want to risk it. Y'all are so eager to throw around votes I don't get it. This town is bloodthirsty af.

Crowds often behave like liquids, individual particles held together by an invisible force, changing their outer appearance while the single person stays unchanged. Like water they part when their way forks, they form small whirls near an obstacle, they get staunched before a small opening. This time the crowd formed a circle. Not because the wanted to or someone told them to. It just happened. As rivers form twists and bights because that's just how it is, without greater reasoning in itself but only passively influenced by outer circumstances, so the crowd now stood in a near perfect circle around Lone_Prodigy, gazing at each other in great anticipation, filled with worried thought if what they were to do was the right thing and a simple happiness that they were part of the circle's rim, not its center. The center only contained Lone_Prodigy. Lone_Prodigy, the soon to be dead.

Almost everyone would be afraid to be in the center of such a circle. To know their own end has come. To see their future vanish. They would think back to their life, regretting all the mistakes they made and now can never correct, all the chances they missed and now can never take, all the promises they made and now can never keep. Their eyes would show maybe fear, maybe sadness, maybe even just dull acceptance. For sure they wouldn't show amusement. But that was what Lone_Prodigy's eyes expressed. If watched carefully one could even see a subtle smile on his lips. But noone watched carefully. They were too busy indulging themselves to the bloodrush, the ecstasy of the awaited justice, the opium of committing murder. Too busy to watch carefully. To watch carefullyy. Caaaareee'uu........

The whole circle has fallen asleep.

Nobody has been lynched.

Night 3 ends in

Good thing I had that one prewritten :p

Final votecount:

lone_prodigy (7)
gorlak 648 (856)
*splinter 846
seath 865 (866)
seath 889 (924)
kyanrute 892
swamped 898
giant panda 1049
zippedpinhead 1053
sophia 1061
gorlak 1070

gorlak (0)
ezekelrage 724 (1007)
seath 784 (839)
gorlak 856 (862)

wherearemahdragonz (0)
giant panda 827 (1049)
seath 873 (889)
gorlak 968 (1064)
seath 1059 (1063)

seath (0)
seath 839 (865)
seath 956 (993)
sophia 961 (1008)

sophia (0)
seath 866 (873)

*splinter (4)
seath 924 (931)
ezekelrage 1007
sophia 1008 (1061)
seath 1013 (1059)
lone_prodigy 1042
oceanicair 1045
seath 1063

ezekelrage (0)
seath 933 (956)

fengshuifever (0)
seath 993 (1013)

giant panda (1)
wherearemahdragonz 1065

CHAPTER IV

Oh, those damn necks! One night on those stupid cobblestone and they could barely move anymore. Why were they asleep anyway? What were they about to do? Oh right, lynch Lone_Prodigy!

"Did you already forget what happened yesterday?", Royos voice suddenly interrupted them from everywhere and nowhere, "You already tried this and he just sent you to sleep with one little blink. If I were in your position I wouldn't try this again. It would be very stubborn..."

"And boring", added Yena, "Yes, mainly boring."

Today's dictates are Honesty and Stubbornness

During the first half of this day phase, or until majority is reached (whichever comes first), players can send us a PM with the command "To: <Player> Content: <Message>". After the deadline, we will forward the message to the specified player. Messages can not be longer than 140 Characters.

During this day phase players can only vote once and can't unvote.

The day has not started yet. Do not post!

The day begins in:
blu_1460494800.png

Sorry for the bad flavor, neither really the time nor the mood to output the usual quality.

106.jpg

As they calmed down, turning away from Lone_Prodigy and gathering their thoughts about how to proceed, they noticed one person still lying to their feet on the cold stone. And clearly not just sleeping...

Gorlak has been killed
16.jpg

Your devotion to Komena is endless. In her temple you've learned many skills, with the purpose of helping her allies and crushing her foes. You are prepared for this. Prepared to wipe those filthy scum worshiping the god of Despair from the face of the earth.

You are a Priestess (Better known as Witch).

You are aligned with the Followers of Komena (That's Town).

You win when all Followers of Peripseros are dead.

Once per night phase you may send us one of the following commands. You can use each command only once per game.
- Holy Ward: <Player> (The chosen player can't be killed that night)
- Martyrize: <Player> (The chosen player will die that night)
- Sacrament: <Player> (The chosen player can't use any commands that night)

The game thread is here:

If you have any questions, please send a PM to YesNOnoNOYes or Royal_Flush.

Please post in the thread or reply to this message a confirmation that you received it.

Have fun!

Day 4 begins

The day ends in:

The deadline for the messages is in:

(Please note that due to my personal schedule the messages won't be forwarded until around 3-4 hours after the deadline)

Well FEP turned out to be right that there was worse dictates than the 10 post limit. It's going to be impossible to pressure anyone today without actually lynching them.

Zipped, did you end up checking out Swamped?

Two confirmed townies, and they kill Gorlak? :/

I don't know what to do

C'mon now, are you really surprised? He was the only person with an action with any worth, Zipped? Hah! Sophia? Why get someone roleblocked? We weren't seriously considering lynching Gorlak anymore either, if he roleblocked and stopped a kill (how ever a small chance that was) he'd essentially out a mafia member.

Top Bottom