• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"This isn't what it looks like!" moments in video games* (NSFW)

KcTLdsY.jpg

EDIT:
l3RaxZM.gif

Tawpgun

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet. I refuse to believe this wasn't intentional

250px-091Cloyster.png

It's almost too anatomically correct

khaaan

I still can't see anything in the Contra pic and wouldn't have even given it a second thought if people didn't keep on insisting that it is.

Not exactly what the OP is asking about, but when I was playing FFXIII whenever I was playing it would always be flashy battles and action sequences. When there was someone else in the room it was always the worst parts.

Wichu

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet. I refuse to believe this wasn't intentional

250px-091Cloyster.png

It's almost too anatomically correct
They even referenced it in the Gold/Silver remakes. One of the new areas that was added has a Young Couple with a Cloyster and an Onix.

Young Couples always use love-related Pokémon (e.g. Luvdisc) or male/female pairs (e.g. Volbeat/Illumise).

They know.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Actually, most of the time it's exactly what it is supposed to look like.

Artists are a bunch of perverts that love trying to sneak in penises and vaginas into literally everything they do. We had one boss that was pitched, seriously, by the art lead to the design team as having a cocoon in the shape of a dick coming out of a giant puckered asshole and then the side of the cock-cocoon opens up into a vagina and the boss in the clitoris.

For real.
All people are perverts. Most just don't possess the artistic talent to put their perversions to canvas/paper/models/animations. :)

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
How about when Crono looks to be getting a bj from Ayla when they first meet? Not sure it was actually intentional but I'm sure it crossed their minds after it was programmed. Its the best not blowjob blowjob since Ring King.

Top Bottom