• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many of you still have P.T installed on your PS4?

A couple of months ago I accidentally deleted it while getting ready to replace my HDD. Ended up redownloading it using the proxy server trick using my PC once the new HDD was installed.

elohel

Scariest coolest horror game ever is never leaving my hdd

Saddest thing to happen I gaming among several sad events :(

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I still have it but I'm too much of a chicken to ever finish it.

Skeeter49

I still have it, and I'll try to keep is as long as possible. Not sure if it still loads into the game, haven't tried it since the Konami fiasco, I assume so because I've kept it installed.

taco543

Still got it! And it sucks cos my ps4 is having issues and I'm just trying to hold out hope that neo will come out sooner rather than later. Because I don't wanna buy another ps4 with neo coming.

Still got it. I always triple check when deleting games to make sure I haven't randomly selected it somehow.

The game, if it can be called that, is like something pure, distilled; there's not much content, but the way it's put together makes it like an art piece. The fact that it isn't available just increases the mystique around it.

chogidogs

I recently upgraded to 2tb and I purposely deleted everything except PT to make my hd transfer go faster. Have not booted it yet though.

What's with all the people who have it but have never played it? If you like horror games at all, stop what you're doing and play it immediately!

tr00per

I have it from my original Backup on my new 1.5tb drive. And I intend to keep it. I use it to help me cry myself to sleep. Why konami?

Whogie

Yeah I have it. I transferred it to my newer PS4 without a hitch when I lucked into a newer model.
I won't delete it, but I wouldn't be too saddened to lose it.

Top Bottom