• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portable console screenshot thread (3DS/Vita) - Rules in OP

wY9Lz7K.jpg
Saved.

GazzaGSi

Killzone Mercenary on the Vita still wows me now. Here's 3 from my collection :)

2013-09-14-011219.jpg

2013-09-07-162428.jpg

I couldn't leave this one out as it felt a good accomplishment getting the platinum for this.

2014-04-26-210621.jpg

GazzaGSi

Congratulations on the plat!

Thanks, appreciate it. It was a good run through for the plat and having to complete missions in various ways (Covert, Demolition and Precision contracts) kept it fresh.
The update to add Botzone really helped reach the Blood Bank trophy - Kill 10,000 enemies, with being able to play multiplayer offline. At the time I was doing a fair bit of traveling with work so the hours soon disappeared on the flights going for this!

This game's all over the place with its resolution.

1paLf4u.jpg

From Need for Speed trash tier

m6s0rEz.jpg

To slightly better but coated with vaseline

yEXdXID.jpg

To native (?) in small areas

Really wish this was a retail PS4 game or got discounts. I can get the retail Vita version fairly cheap, but it looks like it'd be so hard to see everything playing it as intended. The PS4 download price on AU PSN is ludicrous - $90.95! Hell they're charging $17.95 just for the DLC (which i also want dammit!) - most full games of this scale would be that price!

I'm not normally one to complain about price but seriously.. that's one of the most expensive games on the store. Even back in the day it wouldn't have cost that much... I think i'll just play Darius Gaiden instead.

lord pie

Was the blood bank trophy the last one? :p

Also you really *really* should play with the HUD all turned off. Much nicer :)

Top Bottom