• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thank god for benzocaine and lidocaine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUELEN10

Just had a really stupid injury, and it saved my ass and sanity. You never know when you need first aid, so always always ALWAYS have a knife, bandages, alcohol, iodine, and benzocaine or lidocaine on hand... that is all.

Seriously, if you don't have these in your first aid kit, get some now.

Everyone should have this stuff, you never know when you are going to need it. First aid is no laughing matter. Has it ever saved your ass?

bundaberg

Banned
Had to look up what both are. You make it sound like a light topical numbing creamed saved your life but I somehow doubt that!

v1lla21

Fucking Cupertino and their chiclet keyboards!
Yeah fuck the bay area. I bet it was a razer keyboard.

Always? You leave the house every day carrying a knife, iodine, bandages... and the rest of that stuff? Should i go check the cargo pants thread ? I get the feeling you must be the OP or heavily involved in that one too.
You don't carry that stuff in your car?

vern

Just had a really stupid injury, and it saved my ass and sanity. You never know when you need first aid, so always always ALWAYS have a knife, bandages, alcohol, iodine, and benzocaine or lidocaine on hand... that is all.

Everyone should have this stuff, you never know when you are going to need it. First aid is no laughing matter. Has it ever saved your ass?

Always? You leave the house every day carrying a knife, iodine, bandages... and the rest of that stuff? Should i go check the cargo pants thread ? I get the feeling you must be the OP or heavily involved in that one too.

SL128

Plus a lantern, a spade, electrically heated jacket and a pestle. Never be without a protractor either.

You can put the first aid in the car mate.

I know I do, just in case.

Mascot

Pure aloe vera gel should be in everyone's house as it's fantastic for treating burns. Pain just simply goes away and doesn't return.

002672_A.png

Trike

So, what was the injury?

Going by his post I am guessing it is some sort of ass wound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom