• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Chiggs

16GB of Crucial DDR 3 (1600mhz) to the first person who can post a pic of their memory-hungry (and compatible) mobo.

Mozendo

16GB of Crucial DDR 3 (1600mhz) to the first person who can post a pic of their memory-hungry (and compatible) mobo.

Does it have to be a camera picture or can I use a stock one?
Edit: If it has to be our own this is mine, hope it's good enough
hgulVY5.jpg

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Does it have to be a camera picture or can I use a stock one?
Edit: If it has to be our own this is mine, hope it's good enough

One minute response time, and a photo on top of that?

Hmmmmm...Spider sense must've tingled, he used his spider reflexes to grab a camera, open up his PC and snap a pic. Peter Parker's a photographer...

Could it be?

Sajjaja

One minute response time, and a photo on top of that?

Hmmmmm...Spider sense must've tingled, he used his spider reflexes to grab a camera, open up his PC and snap a pic. Peter Parker's a photographer...

Could it be?

If you look at the edit time, it's 5 mins after his initial post. Please just move on, it's not a conspiracy.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a itchi.o key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Dynamite Alex-- MB-B84D90AC2C7EEE02 - Taken by Vazra

ModBot said:
Instructions for Bright-Light:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Bright-Light, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Infinifactory -- MB-3D8E3C5BD68CF547 - Taken by alr1ght
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty -- MB-088E1BA31ABF0EDB - Taken by ZeroCDR
1993 Space Machine -- MB-94F8E08A95466A9C - Taken by Widdly Scuds
Crawl (Early Access) -- MB-8FD2D7EE0680B327 - Taken by Ezalc
JumpJet Rex -- MB-B2C33EEBFCA02330 - Taken by daydream

neonglow

Enjoy the games!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (neonglow, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Puzzle Agent 2 -- MB-037852663053EF43 - Taken by Nudull. 1 entrants total.
Nova-111 -- MB-1DD720DF641EF203 - Taken by Last Baron. 3 entrants total.
Risen -- MB-12CF8306AB737A8E - Taken by Sammichu. 1 entrants total.
8BitBoy -- MB-F4F0C7BA6918F99B - Taken by ZAMtendo. 1 entrants total.
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse -- MB-377DAA1150FB7AD9 - Taken by tioslash. 1 entrants total.
Dyscourse -- MB-F25801C67CB57625 - Taken by William Bonney. 1 entrants total.
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition -- MB-554DBAE067B33955 - Taken by PhoenixDawn. 2 entrants total.
Poker Night at the Inventory -- MB-187A647A2C8EB05D - Taken by jgalat. 1 entrants total.
Puzzle Agent -- MB-8C414372A93E82AC - Taken by Stallion Free. 1 entrants total.
Saints Row 2 -- MB-A080787A8DA1E052 - Taken by Delicious Waffles. 1 entrants total.

t1463877636z1.png

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
shoveling
ModBot said:
Instructions for alr1ght:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (alr1ght, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Heaven Island Life -- MB-3765530126407607 - Taken by Loptous
Overcast -- MB-1CF05777EF250786 - Taken by Hakkelus
Particula -- MB-08824F572420758E - Taken by celsowmbr

I know it isn't much, but I have a coupon code for CAN$5 off through Video Game Plus (VGP) where several notable NDS titles have recently been restocked. It expires on June 01st with limit 1 per customer, minimum product value at CAN$60 (before taxes/shipping). Send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks!

CLAIMED (05/25/16)

Chiggs

Post a picture of your worthy gaming rig to get a free copy of Total War: Warhammer via Steam.

Rules:
  • Ends in 30 minutes
  • I am the judge of what is worthy
  • Extra consideration for those who have AMD video cards
  • Extra consideration for those who say something nice about Zen and Polaris
  • Extra consideration given for those who don't have the overrated 970 series in their system
  • Extra consideration for those who are running SLI or Crossfire
  • Lack of consideration for those with 970s in SLI

Exquisik

Post a picture of your worthy gaming rig to get a free copy of Total War: Warhammer via Steam.

Rules:
  • Ends in 30 minutes
  • Extra consideration given for those who don't have the overrated 970 series in their system

What if I'm the only one that replied within the 30 minutes timeframe with 970s in SLI?

This is my gaming rig
Code:
[IMG]http://s33.postimg.org/dbcdauy3h/20160311_010148.jpg[/IMG]

980 TI in SLI. I have a feeling that Zen and Polaris will turn AMD around like the AMD of the year 2000.

Ganzor

Rules:
  • Ends in 30 minutes

This is my PC :)

Its running mini atx running a R9 290 and Core i7 4790k.
I have been running AMD cards for 13 years, using cards like 4870, 2900XT, 6970 in Crossfire.
I consider strongly to upgrade to Polaris 10 because of the performance and the nice power draw that will fit nicely in my small case :)
I hope Zen will be a good performer for AMD as i remember the time i had a AMD64 that just dominated anything Intel could do :D if it wont be like that i hope it at least will bring some competition to the market so we all get lower prices :)
IMAG0572.jpg

Rules:
  • Ends in 30 minutes

Dutch angle picture of the rig, monitor, and special controllers. Can you identify the non-console one? I run a simple i5 with a GTX 660. It's a solid "Medium settings" computer, but it's mine and I love her. When she's working.

I figure I'd try, but you are giving extra consideration for the types of computers I've never owned.

ZuFBYt1l.jpg

Rules:
  • Ends in 30 minutes
Fine, I'll bite.

Meet the half-top. I gutted the screen because it was broken. But this thing is rocking a AMD A8-3500M with 6620G graphics! And it's got 8 (!) GB of RAM installed. I don't know much about Zen and I imagine Polaris will be stellar for performance at a good price.

EDIT: Pictures revoked for the sake of not embarrassing myself further.

nubbe

Fine, I'll bite.

Meet the half-top. I gutted the screen because it was broken. But this thing is rocking a AMD A8-3500M with 6620G graphics! And it's got 8 (!) GB of RAM installed. I don't know much about Zen and I imagine Polaris will be stellar for performance at a good price.

Most people think a laptop is broken just because the screen dont work anymore
FOOLS

Xbudz

It's time for another Giveaway!

pQ6muG9.gif

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Xbudz, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Fran Bow -- MB-CCF90B3F08879E1D - Taken by HassanJamal. 21 entrants total.
Nova111 -- MB-10AC3001B710C5D4 - Taken by prudislav. 7 entrants total.
Renowned Explorers: International Society -- MB-D9DBCC26FA09EFE8 - Taken by StrangeTaco. 26 entrants total.
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse -- MB-4984269F7F77720B - Taken by alr1ght. 29 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut Classic Edition -- MB-217E31FEB74EFED9 - Taken by Symphonic. 59 entrants total.
Switchcars -- MB-3C7AB4C94C2D3BE1 - Taken by Vuze. 7 entrants total.
Sentinels of the Multiverse -- MB-89DCEF417233C46F - Taken by Loptous. 8 entrants total.
Stikbold -- MB-FDD1A3FD2F7DCBBE - Taken by Ezalc. 4 entrants total.
Infinifactory -- MB-B3D015DCC6A25316 - Taken by Zeeman. 14 entrants total.
Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche -- MB-526F7BDE57AE41C5 - Taken by Nabae. 3 entrants total.

t1464291199z1.png

Xbudz Loves You.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Next giveaway I do, I'll remove the no winners weekly rule.
Replace it with monthly winners. >:)

If you want to prevent people from claiming multiple games from a free-for-all raffle, but still let them enter for more than one game, you should use free-for-all + daily winners.

Xbudz

Replace it with monthly winners. >:)

If you want to prevent people from claiming multiple games from a free-for-all raffle, but still let them enter for more than one game, you should use free-for-all + daily winners.

I was just trying to encourage people to participate who haven't played in a while.
We'll find out later today how successful that was.. lol

ENTER NOW! ;)

t1464291199z1.png

Xbudz

Congrats:
HassanJamal
prudislav
StrangeTaco
alr1ght
Symphonic
Vuze
Loptous
Ezalc
Zeeman
Nabae

Thanks to all who entered, I'll be sure to have another giveaway here in the near future!

Giving away games from one of gmg's mystery bundles

AVENCAST: G63X7-MQXD8-YGDVT

SHATTERED HAVEN: NY22G-29C7H-QMYEW

STEEL STORM BURNING RETRIBUTION: P3T0N-ZEBEB-0MYJB

SHATTERED HAVEN: WK93X-3DRHJ-BAVTR

ELEMENTS SOUL OF FIRE: 3647D-YDGZ2-6QBBA

Let me know which ones you take

Top Bottom