• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GOAT returns tomorrow (Goat Simulator: Waste of Space expansion trailer)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuzEYYaDRYQ

http://steamcommunity.com/games/265930/announcements/detail/957391954760108795
Joining the space ships and lazer beams bandwagon, Goat Simulator will release a brand new expansion titled Waste of Space on the 26th of May. In Waste of Space, you get to beat or trick people into crowdfunding you their hard-earned money, and then spend it on your own dreams of being a space McGyver in space or whatever space nerds do instead of huffing paint in their underwear like normal people.

- Visit space today or get old waiting for that other space game that you already paid for
- Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
- Endless space full of planets to visit. but seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother
- There is one planet nearby though. Go to that one
- Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore
- Learn how to be a real bridge commander like that spock dude from mars or whatever
- The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with all kinds of crazy
- No crew member will be left unromanced ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

OXdm5XM.jpg

Fury451

Banned
Wat. Had no idea about this. I actually liked the zombie mod that added some gameplay depth, so I'll be interested in this for sure

Plasma

Banned
I didn't pick up the payday dlc but this one looks pretty cool I'll have to give it a go. I guess this is why this is popping up on GWG this month.

Salsa

this is still the most "play it for 15 minutes" game of all time for me

im surprised they keep getting away with more expansion

not that it bothers me tho, rock on. just kinda feel like it lives on a very short joke

dave is ok

aztek is ok
My niece and nephew play this on co-op constantly.

They usually stick to the main map, I'll have to show them this tomorrow.

Top Bottom