• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation E3 Experience

SNURB

I would honestly love to go to one if the local theaters near me actually had the conferences playing. I live in NJ so it's basically an oversight.

If I did, I have to go to another state to see this but I'd rather chat with friends on stream when stuff like this happens.

I would honestly love to go to one if the local theaters near me actually had the conferences playing. I live in NJ so it's basically an oversight.

If I did, I have to go to another state to see this but I'd rather chat with friends on stream when stuff like this happens.
What part of Nj? Why not drive over to philly with ya buddies.

How dare you OP. We all took an extra 1.2 seconds to click through to this thread.

I'll never get that 1.2 seconds back.

Take it easy guys. lol

IgMyx.gif

Don't play with my emotions man.

I thought tickets went up lol

last year was a disaster and I had to get wait listed, after going into the theater IT WAS PRACTICALLY EMPTY , lots of empty seats after the registered people got in

NastyBook

On one hand, I'm kinda mad. On the other hand, I'm kinda gad I didn't miss my chance to lock down a seat, since I missed out and had to wait (and SWEAT) last year.

I'm putting this up here because the other Playstation E3 Experience thread was locked (due to it being over, I'd imagine).

Just received my email with some voucher codes for attending the event:

Horizon static theme
TMNT Movie
Paragon Promo Pack
MLB The Show '16 "5 Standard Packs"
$10 PSN Voucher

Already had the Horizon theme due to overlap with other E3 stuff, and I have zero intention on using the MLB voucher, so I'm putting them here. First come, first served. I just ask as a courtesy to other GAFers that you reply to this with the voucher codes crossed-out to indicate that you've used them. Cheers!

Horizon: Zero Dawn Static Theme - L232-BFNE-3KQ5 CLAIMED
MLB The Show '16 Five Standard Packs - 8JPN-58NL-LGK8 CLAIMED

I'm putting this up here because the other Playstation E3 Experience thread was locked (due to it being over, I'd imagine).

Horizon static theme
TMNT Movie
Paragon Promo Pack
$10 PSN Voucher

Already had the Horizon theme due to overlap with other E3 stuff, and I have zero intention on using the MLB voucher, so I'm putting them here. First come, first served. I just ask as a courtesy to other GAFers that you reply to this with the voucher codes crossed-out to indicate that you've used them. Cheers!

Horizon: Zero Dawn Static Theme - L232-BFNE-3KQ5
MLB The Show '16 Five Standard Packs - 8JPN-58NL-LGK8

Got the theme, thank you very much! :)

Zaheer

Horizon static theme
TMNT Movie
Paragon Promo Pack
$10 PSN Voucher

Horizon: Zero Dawn Static Theme - L232-BFNE-3KQ5 CLAIMED
MLB The Show '16 Five Standard Packs - 8JPN-58NL-LGK8 CLAIMED

Thanks! Just redeemed the code for MLB.

Here are my voucher codes for whoever wants them. First come, first served. Just reply and mark them as claimed like Fushichou187 stated in his comment.

TMNT Movie: 45M5-JTNE-5C82
Paragon Promo Pack (E3 Edition): KB95-HRN4-GRDM
MLB The Show '16 "5 Standard Packs": NH7Q-M6NB-9MAH

Have two codes that I don't need (guess the Gravity Rush 2 avatar codes will come later in a couple of days)

TMNT movie: 7NLH-4NNE-9KFK
MLB '16: HNKK-H6N8-HMGJ

LaneDS

MLB Packs- A9B5-7MNR-6B5N
TMNT Movie- QK3N-2NN4-99FQ

Curious to hear what the special The Last Guardian one per theater prize ended up being. Any details on that?

Tansut

MLB Packs- A9B5-7MNR-6B5N
TMNT Movie- QK3N-2NN4-99FQ

Curious to hear what the special The Last Guardian one per theater prize ended up being. Any details on that?
I'm gonna guess a copy of the Collector's Edition or something.

Anyway, here's some stuff. Quote to reveal the codes.

MLB THE SHOW PACKS:
TMNT MOVIE:

todd360

I would like to know as well. Didn't even know it was last guardian related. I heard them say something about one prize per theater, but it was loud as people were leaving and I didn't catch the rest of it.

TEENAGE MUTANT
NINJA TURTLES MOVIE
EFMM-DNN6-3TG3

MLB THE SHOW 16
5 STANDARD PACKS
3MT8-5QNG-25L5

LaneDS

I'm gonna guess a copy of the Collector's Edition or something.

That is also what I'm expecting/hoping for because if it's more limited than that, and really neat, I'll be a little bummed when I inevitably don't win it. That said, good luck to everyone else (assuming those are going out a bit later).

Spare codes for anyone that wants them, quote to reveal:

HORIZON
ZERO DAWN THEME

TEENAGE MUTANT
NINJA TURTLES MOVIE

PARAGON PROMO
PACK (E3 EDITION)

MLB THE SHOW 16
5 STANDARD PACKS

Oh, sweet my codes just came in too :D

Anyone have any pictures of what the Horizon theme looks like?

Won't be back home for a while :(

Whogie

Quote reveal:

MLB thing

Horizon Theme

Kill Strain Avatar Bundle #1

Kill Strain Dynamic Theme

Paragon Avatar Bundle #2

Top Bottom