• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |Mafia OT| The Night Brims With Defiled Scum

My votes have had value.

I have used them to encourage participation, asked questions, and tried to motivate town to lynch people I read as scum. It seems people don't follow me blindly like they do certain other players. Does that sound like I have a team supporting me?

You can object to my keeping an active vote at all times, but I think that's a silly argument. I'm trying out sorians way. Since Seath is not being picked up as a candidate, I will change my vote to something more likely to be helpful.

As for voting Palmer, and scum killing him - is your argument that I am scum who chooses to broadcast their moves ahead of time? I suppose i could be that bad at playing scum. I've only done it once for one day phase. But then I'd also have a team signing off on that move. Would you sign off on it?

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
My votes have had value.

I have used them to encourage participation, asked questions, and tried to motivate town to lynch people I read as scum. It seems people don't follow me blindly like they do certain other players. Does that sound like I have a team supporting me?

You can object to my keeping an active vote at all times, but I think that's a silly argument. I'm trying out sorians way. Since Seath is not being picked up as a candidate, I will change my vote to something more likely to be helpful.

As for voting Palmer, and scum killing him - is your argument that I am scum who chooses to broadcast their moves ahead of time? I suppose i could be that bad at playing scum. I've only done it once for one day phase. But then I'd also have a team signing off on that move. Would you sign off on it?

The biggest problem with your voting is that you don't switch in crunchtime. When there is a possibility of a tie, you are no where to be found. You just leave your vote on whoever it was on last, as if you don't really care who gets lynched.

As for your Palmer vote, no. I don't think you voted to broadcast who would be killed. In fact, it was obvious that Palmer was going to be killed since he was the most town player that was alive at the time. I just found it interesting that you never switched your vote off of him.

Also, your biggest argument for why your not scum is that many of your choices would not make sense if you had a team of other scum members helping you inside a scum chat, which you are right. It wouldn't make sense for your scum team to not help Lynch your vote targets nor let you vote for the person that you would be killing in the upcoming night phase. However, it it would make sense if you did not have access to the scum chat when you made those choices.

Here is Ri'Orius' role flip:

Welcome, Ri'Orius. The Blood tells me that you are The Holy Blade. You are aligned with the Healing Church. (That means you are one of the Mafia.)

For centuries, the Healing Church has existed to heal those who are in need of healing (both physical and spiritual,) and destroy that which is impure before God. Yharnam is impure. It must be cleansed.

You are not alone in this effort.

You have an additional partner whose identity is not known to you. If you recruit this player by attempting the kill them or by using an ability on them, they will join you in your chat room, and you will be able to perform a double-kill during the next night phase.

You have no special abilities at this time, however, as your senses sharpen, (perhaps through insight gained in your encounters with the supernatural,) you may gain the ability to find out who people are. If this occurs, you will be informed how to use your new ability.
In the meantime, you may perform your team’s night kill by submitting the command KILL: <NAME> to ScraftyDevil.You may not use any other commands if you do this.

You win when all threats to the Healing Church have been destroyed.

Game Thread is Here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1229044

The Healing Church Chat is Here:

Fear the Old Blood. By the Gods, Fear it.

Notice the bolded paragraph. It shows that the healing church have a member that they know exists, but don't know the identity of. Sense we haven't had a double kill yet, it is safe to assume that they haven't found that member. This means that right now, that scum member is not in the chat, and is playing without their help. This means that it is very possible for someone like you to make those choices without the consent of their teammates, since they can't get their consent to begin with.

Verelios

Palmer was not the most town player, that's some revisionist twisting. I read him pretty close to scum actually, but that's just because he often seemed confused and his votes were really off.

I agree with your other points though.

Those are actually good points, magnumboy. It helps me feel better about you, because you're showing reasoning and just being here. I hadn't considered that I could be the scum lost partner, because of course I know I'm not. But I take your point.

Since I will probably be away from internet service from this post on to day end, i won't be able to make you feel better about me. I will very likely miss the crunch time again. All i can do is make my best choice ahead of time and hedge my bets.

Vote: Kristoffer

I don't think the current vote leaders will stick. Then there will just be weird flailing about, with multiple scum teams trying to manipulate results and general chaos. I think Kristoffer is still on lots of players backup lynch lists.

Kris, you claim to be ordinary town. If so, you should be willing to sacrifice for the good of town. You never came back to say what you wanted to say later, but I know i haven't done anything that isn't already out in the open for everyone to see. Going aggro on me is a mistake.

However, that's just a worst case scenario. I do think you're non town (although not HC), partly from all the reasons you posted in your strange read of yourself, and partly because you claim to want to die, and partly because you promise data but don't deliver. So I think you're the best candidate that may be switched to at the last minute.

I'm not opposed to a Haly lynch, or nudull, and if I can get in to the thread on mobile and im needed for help in deciding between them, I sure will. But I don't think it will wind up that straightforward. Especially since a towny with no mason/lover has no one to redirect on their behalf, and both known/potential unknown scum teams will be willing to see them die.

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
Palmer was not the most town player, that's some revisionist twisting. I read him pretty close to scum actually, but that's just because he often seemed confused and his votes were really off.

I agree with your other points though.
I was speaking in my opinion. I agreed with His votes for the most part, and thus made him my top town.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I don't think Palmer's play was town-y but you can't argue with results. Last minute vote swerve to Mafia leader Ri'Orius based on absolutely nothing. Scum would never bother with a situation like that unless they were really looking out for someone.

Ooooooh, yes. I love the subtle buzz and numbness brought on by a good Deschutes. My lovely subscribers will now finally get a second edition of Kris Ltd. Because, you see, even when squidyj tries to bully me into squeaking, you can't rush magic.

Do you actually think Haly is scum, or just a dead weight towny? Yeah, dead weight town is not the best, but no reason to lynch them since that would cost a lynch and the mere act of them being around helps to delay a scum victory.

So, I went on to describe my feelings about this later, but clearly I've changed my mind. What changed my mind was the insistence that being on board with a Mazre lynch and not crossing over for a Verelios lynch was indication enough that he is not aligned with Mazre. I didn't think he was healing church, either, so that means... He's just not scum.

First it was Verelios, then it was nudull, now it's Haly. It's not really "pressure" when it's clear that you'll just jump ship to another vote as soon as you get bored of the one you're on.
You call this a read, but... garbage by any other name smells just as bad.

I offer reasons for literally every vote change I make. I also understand the importance of consensus. So if something I'm on is going to go nowhere or there is now more compelling evidence for something else, then... duhhhh, I'm off to more interesting venues. Greener pastures, my friend. C'est la vote. You know what steadfastness in the face of changing circumstances is called? Stubbornness. So chill out, friend. If you really want a play-by-play of all of my hot moves today, lemme give em to ya:
- No major bandwagons. The obvious choices are Verelios and nudull, so in order to try to steer votes in a direction, I choose my nemesis.
- The momentum is on nudull. I don't want to seem opposed, so I hope on.
- squidyj is the first vote on Haly. I immediately call him out on this and call it a shit vote.
- turns out plenty of people agree. Oops.
- I look inward for Zen and inspiration. But all I find is an inclination to believe that Haly might actually be scum, and nudull might just be a bad/awkward player.
- Haly shoots down my bullshit plane faster than I can say Mensis, so I move back to nudull.

And here we are. What would you like me to do, Camjo? Never change my vote?

Also, MickD is my #1 guess for Mensis, already went through this.
MickD cannot be Mensis. I will not tell you why because the reasons (which are just based on discussion and gameplay analysis) are not relevant right now.

So, you chose to offer no real reads, cared more about keeping friends than about helping town, and were ineffective at it besides?
Would you rather me offer terrible reads like you do? Remember when you took up all the oxygen in the room on Day 1 by arguing endlessly with Haly about absolutely nothing? I do!

And besides, just like Arby's angus beef, my Day 1 reads were real. Except for Haly's. And Chair's. Don't eat at Arby's.

Saying you were only seeking to make friends on Day 1 is a bit of a poor judgement call, especially when the day went as it did. Scum would love nothing more than to make some early game allies to echo their own arguments. Not enough on its own to say you're scum though.

Hold on, something is appearing on my crystal ball... It says: "people are human beings and do not suddenly become echo machines for your opinions because you were affable."

Day 1 hypocrisy. How long have you been looking for sacrifices Kris? Damn, this is a scummy move. Vicious.

Your posts are hilarious, friend. I mentioned nothing about sacrifices. This doesn't even read coherently. What are you accusing me of?

Could you restate for me why you think Haly is the better choice today compared to JQK? Convince me basically. I think JQK is the right choice today if we're looking to out people likely to be Mensis.
I don't think Haly is a good choice at all anymore, but I will talk about JQK.

I love Johnny. I think he is an underappreciated, acquired taste. You don't even expect him to be all that great because you never see him and then suddenly, pow! He fills the room with the aroma of good reads and critical analysis. Johnny is pure magic and he has better contributions than the rest of us combined, minus Chair. With pinpoint precision, I think he applies pressure in just the right places. Stand-up guy. Plus, I will never forget the epic time he flew away in a Millennium Falcon after messing with the Rebels and causing a hilarious result. Marvellous. That's one for the hall of fame.

And by the way: this post just looks like you're stirring the pot to start trouble. Hiding something? I didn't like your progenitor and I don't like you.

Wouldn't that make Verelios the immediate threat. then why are you on haly?
Because Verelios has like negative two votes right now. MO-MEN-TUM.

Kristoffer has been extremely inconsistent and seems to have a private agenda. I can't personally account for his behavior if he's town.

I can't personally account for YOU'RE behavior if your town! I would respond to this allegation of inconsistency but it would just be a waste of my time. You almost never have your vote on someone worth having a vote on and your analyses leave much to be desired. You do not participate in the bandwagons and make strange excursions into random players like a bad side-plot. It's confusing. I get confused reading your posts.

he's doing whatever he can to survive
I think being in front of everyone waving my hands around constantly would be, like, the worst way to survive. I'm just here to get reactions.

I literally said "post incoming". You couldn't wait to blow your load until after?!

Kris, you claim to be ordinary town. If so, you should be willing to sacrifice for the good of town.
I am ordinary town, but I'm not willing, because if I'm gone, who will be the voice of reason while you're still around?

You never came back to say what you wanted to say later, but I know i haven't done anything that isn't already out in the open for everyone to see.
My alcoholism got in the way. I just now posted. You are so hypocritical! You say you won't be able to be around for the most important part of the day and then blame me for not investing endless time into this game. :S

However, that's just a worst case scenario. I do think you're non town (although not HC), partly from all the reasons you posted in your strange read of yourself, and partly because you claim to want to die, and partly because you promise data but don't deliver. So I think you're the best candidate that may be switched to at the last minute.
My read of myself was a big joke. Without humor, this game would be such a drag.

I literally said "post incoming". You couldn't wait to blow your load until after?!

I am ordinary town, but I'm not willing, because if I'm gone, who will be the voice of reason while you're still around?

My alcoholism got in the way. I just now posted. You are so hypocritical! You say you won't be able to be around for the most important part of the day and then blame me for not investing endless time into this game. :S

My read of myself was a big joke. Without humor, this game would be such a drag.

Your post wasn't there when I started typing.

lol at voice of reason.

I'm not throwing stones at you for choosing your time to post, it's just that I have a real life thing and figured it would be nice to be around if you had questions for me. Schedule coordination can be hard. If people are going to start questioning real life for the first time I've ever had an event at day end, I'll sub out right now.

It may be a joke, but it sure seemed full of good points.

Verelios

I just read Kris's post and can't believe I walked away with absolutely NOTHING of value. Seriously, there's just paragraphs and paragraphs of 'le mustache twirl sipping kool-aid'.

I just read Kris's post and can't believe I walked away with absolutely NOTHING of value. Seriously, there's just paragraphs and paragraphs of 'le mustache twirl sipping kool-aid'.
giphy.gif

Kalor

I offer reasons for literally every vote change I make. I also understand the importance of consensus. So if something I'm on is going to go nowhere or there is now more compelling evidence for something else, then... duhhhh, I'm off to more interesting venues. Greener pastures, my friend. C'est la vote. You know what steadfastness in the face of changing circumstances is called? Stubbornness. So chill out, friend. If you really want a play-by-play of all of my hot moves today, lemme give em to ya:

I don't know if I would say literally every vote change. What about the times when you just switched your vote with no explanation on D2? You voted Hobohodo citing "momentum" when they only had two votes at the time which sure, you could stretch and call it a reason but it's a incredibly weak one. You also voted for Verelios with no explanation in the vote post. Then you voted for Mazre for no reason, just joining the bandwagon that was going on at the time.

roytheone

From the current vote front-runners, I think nudull, weemad or haly are good lynches.

Nudull is mostly based on their vote on kristoffer right when a mazre train was forming. The timing was very suspect. Them feeling the need to defend themselves for not voting ri'orius while I didn't even mention them also felt weird, scum tend to feel the need to defend themselves more then town. Could be mensis.

Weemad stayed on haly while the he was no longer a lynch candidate, which was suspect. They had a theory that scum killed zeke to protect kristoffer, which could be scum trying to incriminate someone that already had some suspicion on them. And today weemad cautiously probes from time to time to see if they can start a vote train on me for being transformed into kin, but never actually voting for me. Feels like healing church trying to shift attention to mensis.

Haly I already talked about in my post with my vote. Partly removing yourself from the discussion by saying that you will not point fingers feels very scummy. The quick ordinary claim could be explained by haly being a scum that tries to hide from the other scum team, his speculation about ri'orius being a lone scum with a lost partner was weird and then there was the nonsense about an ordinary vig being to normal for this game. Because of his vote yesterday I doubt he is mensis, but could very well be healing church.

Kristoffer is all over the place and while I had a town read on him originally, there being 2 scum teams I could see this being a tactic to try and prevent the other team from NK him. He could be mensis, but I still have a light town read on him.

JQK I don't really have a very strong read on. I don't read him as town or scum at this time, and with three other candidates that I do have a scum read on, I don't want to lynch him today.

sevqBs9.jpg

VOTE TALLY:

haly (5)
squidyj 1108 (1150)
roytheone 1115
seath 1116
kalor 1117
kristoffer 1120 (1176)
mickd 1148
ii-vanguard-ii 1149

nudull (4)
squidyj 967 (1108)
freakinchair 984
never forever 1083
kristoffer 1087 (1120)
seath 1094 (1116)
haly 1100
kristoffer 1176

johnnyquicknives (3)
mickd 1014 (1148)
flame_ac 1026
zippedpinhead 1040
verelios 1041

weemadarthur (2)
crimsonfist 1073
squidyj 1150 (1186)
magnumboy20xx 1200

kristoffer (2)
squidyj 1186
weemadarthur 1205

verelios (0)
kristoffer 968 (1087)
ii-vanguard-ii 1114 (1149)

freakinchair (0)
kalor 981 (1117)
camjo-z 1124 (1155)

seath (0)
seath 997 (1035)
weemadarthur 1038 (1205)

drencrom (0)
seath 1035 (1094)

DAY 3 ENDS:
red_1466974800.png

Camjo-Z

I said I was "whatever" on weemad, but this stupid Kris vote and "i have no rebuttal for you Magnum but I feel good about you dahling" have sealed the deal for me. I can't even see a real thought process behind their posts beyond "muddle real discussion in favor of dumb bullshit that nobody cares about". I'm not going to complain about them not being around at two day ends because of IRL stuff, but if that's the case then I expect an actual vote and an attempt to convince others to join that vote before you leave. Instead, they just left a useless vote where it was yesterday and went "vote me if you don't like it nyah" and today they're going "here's a pointless vote on kris that won't go anywhere maybe i'll join a bandwagon if i can be bothered nyah". I voted Mazre yesterday for similar reasons (player with experience acting like they forgot how to play) and it worked out, so I'm feeling equally good about this one.

VOTE: weemadarthur

I offer reasons for literally every vote change I make. I also understand the importance of consensus. So if something I'm on is going to go nowhere or there is now more compelling evidence for something else, then... duhhhh, I'm off to more interesting venues.

And here we are. What would you like me to do, Camjo? Never change my vote?

I keep getting in this situation where you annoy me with your playstyle but at the same time still do so much more to advance this game than most people. IT KEEPS HAPPENING BRO

MickD cannot be Mensis. I will not tell you why because the reasons (which are just based on discussion and gameplay analysis) are not relevant right now.

well i'm convinced

Haly

his speculation about ri'orius being a lone scum with a lost partner was weird

I'll walk back this one. It was based almost completely on the fact that there was no "[REDACTED]" language, which has been consistent in every GAFia game except for LaunchPad's. I actually checked. Went through every game to look at the Role PM templates.

Once Mazre's role PM was revealed and it also included the "You are not alone" line but no other mention of partners, it confirmed for me that "You are not alone" is effectively the partner mention since there's no way Mensis was a group of 2 (too weak).

As for Freakinchair, it was a poor way of saying "I still don't like his pointless D2 claim and his conveniently being 'roleblocked' on D3". But there are other candidates today, and it's evident Scrafty is unafraid of shirking Mafia norms so maybe he really is a vig (though he did mention there are other details to his role PM). Still, I think Freakinchair is a very informative lynch being the sole PR claim we've had so far (amazing), other than your having turned Kin, which will also be verified by D4.

I guess you're living another day Nudull provided your scum buddies block me at night.

The only reason I'm switching my vote now (as opposed to last minute bandwagon) is because I was suspicious of them before and still am. We'll see where this leads.

Nudull

Banned
I guess you're living another day Nudull provided your scum buddies block me at night.

The only reason I'm switching my vote now (as opposed to last minute bandwagon) is because I was suspicious of them before and still am. We'll see where this leads.

Two misses in a row, and on me? How convenient. >.>

Kalor

If you think Nudull is scum why would you switch your vote?

Flame_AC

Won't be around for end of day as I'm heading to bed. I'm comfortable with where my vote has been for most of the day. I'm not sure where all the Weemad votes are coming from, but it's certainly interesting. (This line is going to hurt me if Weemad is actually scum.) I think there are better than Weemad is.

I dunno what to do about Freakinchair if all that's going to happen everyday is they claim/were stopped from performing their kill. Would be quite the scum play which is why I doubt they're scum, but it's still very shady.

G'nite y'all.

The nightmare has blessed us with eyes. Eyes to cleanse us of our beastly ignorance.

Will you choose to accept them?

nudull (3)
squidyj 967 (1108)
freakinchair 984 (1219)
never forever 1083
kristoffer 1087 (1120)
seath 1094 (1116)
haly 1100
kristoffer 1176

verelios (0)
kristoffer 968 (1087)

freakinchair (0)
kalor 981 (1117)
camjo-z 1124 (1155)

seath (0)
seath 997 (1035)
weemadarthur 1038 (1205)

johnnyquicknives (3)
mickd 1014 (1148)
flame_ac 1026
zippedpinhead 1040
verelios 1041

drencrom (0)
seath 1035 (1094)

weemadarthur (4)
crimsonfist 1073
squidyj 1150 (1186)
magnumboy20xx 1200
camjo-z 1217
freakinchair 1219

haly (5)
squidyj 1108 (1150)
roytheone 1115
seath 1116
kalor 1117
kristoffer 1120 (1176)
mickd 1148
ii-vanguard-ii 1149

kristoffer (2)
squidyj 1186
weemadarthur 1205

red_1466974800.png

Verelios

So, just to be clear, what's the reasoning people have about Johnny being town? All I've seen is that they town read/lean him, but I haven't seen any cognizant reasons why they would.

I mean, other than gut feelings.

squidyj

Squidyj. This was your vote at the beginning of the day.

How have your feelings changed over the course?

all the trains build very easily today. seems like a lot of people in this game don't actually have reads and are willing to just do whatever. A few people who voted on nudull are suspicious in this way.

Vote: Haly

I'm disappointed that we had two good choices today (nudull and Verelios) and somehow the discussion has turned to people nobody wanted to lynch on Day 2.

Vote: Weemadarthur

Not convinced on the Haly lynch. Weemad is constantly steering people in the wrong direction.

Verelios

I'm disappointed that we had two good choices today (nudull and Verelios) and somehow the discussion has turned to people nobody wanted to lynch on Day 2.

Vote: Weemadarthur

Not convinced on the Haly lynch. Weemad is constantly steering people in the wrong direction.
Curious (suspect!) why you're so hard on deflecting attention from good guy Johnnyquicknives. Give some reasons, and not just 'he's a really stand up guy, couldn't be more town if I shit out towns'

For everyone's reference, I believe it was this post that really convinced Verelios to hyperfocus on Johnny.
Invested in saving Mazre? I just generally thought Kristoffer was scum and was ready to be lynched if people would snipe him next night. As for Mazre, I had no beef for or against him. He was just an inactive that I wouldn't have minded getting bussed but felt Kristoffer was a much better target.

I know that and that was my point, you are looking at my posts purely as saving Mazre. You don't seem to be able to comprehend that I had a bad feeling about you.

Invested in saving Mazre? I just generally thought Kristoffer was scum and was ready to be lynched if people would snipe him next night. As for Mazre, I had no beef for or against him. He was just an inactive that I wouldn't have minded getting bussed but felt Kristoffer was a much better target.

But you? Are you seriously saying there was no intention to protect Mazre by lynching me? You state I can't just claim reasons, but that's all you're hitting me with. Fluff arguments.

Plus, how many posts about lore have I made. 3? 4? Nice try deflecting. I'm not even sure it exceeds 3.

3 paragraphs from you here. Every one is outright wrong.

1) My primary reason, that I have mentioned repeatedly, but you never acknowledge is that i find you hard to read.

2) I havent called you out for posting about lore. The closest I came was saying a lot of your posts were light on content. They were.

3) The closest I came was saying your flip will "point towards others". A long stretch to "errrrybody".

And this is enhancing point one. Maybe you misremember, maybe you exaggerate posts in your head, maybe you are new and don't understand things, maybe you are playing that way deliberately. Whatever it is it makes you hard to read and that doesn't strike me as town play.

Verelios

For everyone's reference, I believe it was this post that really convinced Verelios to hyperfocus on Johnny.
Uh, what? You do realize I explained my reasoning in two posts BEFORE this post, hence what he's replying to. I found him suspicious, posted such and lined why I did. Had nothing to do with his reply, which you'd know if you'd, I dunno, read through them.

sorry for barely contributing guys, I hope that anyone who's been paying attention to the news understands why

I was writing a lot out, but it basically boils down to the fact that I'm finding it difficult to process things due to the multi-faction stuff

I don't like how quickly the Nudull train gathered steam so I'm happy to unvote that for now

I mean, the main thought I've really had is that Mensis would've been fairly certain of the existence of a traditional NKing scum team from the start, whereas Church would've thought it probable there was another faction considering the small team size but not been so sure, but I'm not sure that has any practical applications for reading D1/2, probs just a pointless thought exercise but maybe it'll jog someone else's thinking?

Im not exactly opposed to the weemad or johnny or Haly lynches because they're all in that 'meh' zone of whatever goes, don't feel strongly enough that any of them is Town to stop it, but I think johnny's horse is dropping out of the race, and I think that there's enough push-pull here to make this one more promising in terms of giving a result

decided to look at vote histories for scum in case it helped me think through a bit

Ri'Orius vote history:
II-Vanguard-II > No Lynch > weemadarthur > Kristoffer (D1 END)

Mazre vote history:
Kristoffer > Ri'Orius (D1 END) Kristoffer > Verelios (D2 END)

that plus the context of the votes, I definitely don't think Kristoffer's on a team with Mazre and highly unlikely he's with Ri'Orius

like I think I may have said earlier maybe, not sure if the stretched reasoning of Ri'Orius's weemadarthur vote was looking to throw a vote away on some Town that wasn't likely to gain serious traction or if it was scum trying to distance and generate some low-key cred for later if needed, but now we have a second scum faction confirmed plus the fact that there's a hidden partner on Church side in play meaning that Ri'Orius was completely in the dark about some things.

even divorced from that, weemad's own strange voting patterns and general behaviour make me more leery about them, more inclined to believe Haly's explanations for behaviour than weemad's, and so for nooooow going with gut

I'm aware that this may be a tying vote but hopefully this will force some other people will come out of the woodwork and take a stance before day end

Nudull

Banned
I'm just not convinced enough to vote on Haly, right now. Between johnnyquicknives and weemadarthur, I'm leaning towards the former. No one's made a solid argument about johnny not being scum (even after asking), while weemadarthur seems a little more town-y. Making up my mind here.

VOTE: johnnyquicknives

Verelios

Okay, who did Kris and Seath vote for, I'll go opposite. Nah, just kidding, but if we can't even have a DISCUSSION on Johnny then I'll change my vote.

Despite sticking on Haly night one, I'm not currently feeling scum from him. Johnny is pretty town to me. I'm going to

Vote: Nudull

If weemad gets traction i would consider. Apologies because I'm out still and will be posting quick and dirty.

Kevyt

Between Haly and Weemad, I'll trust Weemad who reads me as scum vs Haly who has been somewhat evasive throughout this game.

I just don't like it because I scum read Haly more than Weemad.

Vote: Haly

My vote is final for today.

Haly

Vote: weemadarthur

Defensive voting. I don't read them as scum but not as town either, certainly not as PR, so it's them or me.

The time of reckoning is almost upon us. Soon, the first night under the blood moon shall commence.

nudull (1)
squidyj 967 (1108)
freakinchair 984 (1219)
never forever 1083 (1233)
kristoffer 1087 (1120)
seath 1094 (1116)
haly 1100 (1239)
kristoffer 1176 (1228)
flatearthpandas 1237

verelios (0)
kristoffer 968 (1087)

freakinchair (0)
kalor 981 (1117)
camjo-z 1124 (1155)

seath (0)
seath 997 (1035)
weemadarthur 1038 (1205)

johnnyquicknives (4)
mickd 1014 (1148)
flame_ac 1026
zippedpinhead 1040
verelios 1041
nudull 1234

drencrom (0)
seath 1035 (1094)

weemadarthur (7)
crimsonfist 1073
squidyj 1150 (1186)
magnumboy20xx 1200
camjo-z 1217
freakinchair 1219
kristoffer 1228
never forever 1233
haly 1239

haly (6)
squidyj 1108 (1150)
roytheone 1115
seath 1116 (1238)
kalor 1117
kristoffer 1120 (1176)
mickd 1148
ii-vanguard-ii 1149
squidyj 1227
seath 1238

kristoffer (1)
squidyj 1186 (1227)
weemadarthur 1205

red_1466974800.png

Verelios

I don't understand, why is no one giving reasons for their town/scum leanings. It's day 3, I don't care if the reason is so freaking innocuous it was a word used day 1 to say 'maybe' at least say something besides you just feel. This ain't Star Wars, there ain't no 'force', what the hell does a feeling mean

Vote: weemadarthur[/highlight

Defensive voting. I don't read them as scum but not as town either, certainly not as PR, so it's them or me.

vote: haly

You're wrong on both counts, therefore my telling Kristoffer he should be more willing to die than to kill me. Feel free to check if you're able.

Kevyt

If Haly isn't scum then you guys should lynch me tomorrow (unless I die tonight) because I am super convinced he is.

Yeah, I think that would warrant my lynch in my opinion.

Gee, when I said that I thought the active votes last night real time would lose traction, I didn't realize you would turn on me.

I suppose I should have though. You won't trust my reads until some people I read as scum actually flip.

Good thing my event was up early so I can be here for these last few minutes.

Haly

vote: haly

You're wrong on both counts, therefore my telling Kristoffer he should be more willing to die than to kill me. Feel free to check if you're able.

I don't think my death would harm town overmuch but that doesn't mean I still don't want to stay alive.

A truly valuable PR would've claimed by now. Claiming with less than an hour left is playing with fire.

I don't think my death would harm town overmuch but that doesn't mean I still don't want to stay alive.

A truly valuable PR would've claimed by now. Claiming with less than an hour left is playing with fire.

You're lucky I'm back at all. I mean, if you're actually town as you claim.

I am valuable in the sense of having a task to do for yharnam that I haven't finished. That's all I can give you on details without making me useless.

Can I offer you some really expensive items?

Top Bottom