• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
#TeamWarm

I just got back from a nice weekend basking in sunlight up north by the lake, getting drunk. Praise the sun.
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

Summer is definitely the worst season here
YOU'RE the worst season here! 😡

Toronto Wrassle GAF.

Anyone know what is going on with Survivor Series? It seems to be confirmed that Toronto is getting it. I am assuming early access codes for buying tickets will be released at the next house show.

We should keep each other in the loop. I know there are a bunch of you.

krae_man

Toronto Wrassle GAF.

Anyone know what is going on with Survivor Series? It seems to be confirmed that Toronto is getting it. I am assuming early access codes for buying tickets will be released at the next house show.

We should definitely organize something.

I stopped watching but I want to go to this. It's the only Big 4 I haven't seen live yet.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Toronto Wrassle GAF.

It's been all but confirmed, I don't think they've announced tickets or anything yet.

Me and some buddies will be going for sure.

krae_man

Be prepared to be ripped off. I wouldn't be surprised if over 1/2 the tickets are directly funneled into the resale market.

Hell they already hold back a crap ton of stock for the house shows at Ricoh and ask $600 for them. I'm afraid if what they will try and charge for a PPV.

It's all been confirmed, I don't think they've announced tickets or anything yet.

Me and some buddies will be going for sure.

Was there any confirmation besides Meltzer? I was trying to find something on WWE.com.

Be prepared to be ripped off. I wouldn't be surprised if over 1/2 the tickets are directly funneled into the resale market.

Hell they already hold back a crap ton of stock for the house shows at Ricoh and ask $600 for them. I'm afraid if what they will try and charge for a PPV.

Yeah, I am expecting this to cost a lot of money. At least $150 - $200 for the 200 seats.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
oh...

I just assumed it was the methane release from your rotting corpse!

Oh shit didn't know you were a fan of my mixtape!

I hope you don't mind me using your photo on the cover...biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit didn't know you were a fan of my mixtape!

I hope you don't mind me using your photo on the cover...biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Triple Threat Heavyweight Champion of the World Match: Kave vs Kraft vs Kuro

Rules: There are no rules: only dropping shade
Elimination: Tap out from Coors, soju, suicide chicken, and terrible terrible nachos.

You two are dead meat.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
This is less than a year after a house exploded in Scarborough due to a natural gas leak. That house was literally gone and surrounding ones were heavily damaged. This looks even worse.

Sober

Yeah the Scarborough house that exploded is a 5 min drive from where I live. Didn't know that there was another one.

Natural gas on suicide watch in the GTA.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus Christ. Complete company survey (coincidentally be quite harsh) and get constant reminders and then a final one from my managers manager with names on the list saying that we didn't do it and to do it.

"Anonymous". Yup.

Barrage

Went to Holy Chuck for the first time...the Soup Nazi is real and in Toronto.

Got a Farmer's Threesome with some Chipotle Mayo on the side. They ring it in, then come back and say, "the Chef will not allow you to get Mayo without getting Fries as well."

What the FUCK?

"The Chef does not want anyone substituting or changing the ingredients, the Mayo was made for fries.We'll have to refund you."

It was the most insane thing I ever heard. I sat there, plotting to throw the burger in their face and say, "it's a little dry."

Then I tasted it.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO BLESSED.

Now I gotta figure out a way to buy fries for a homeless person every time I go there, or eat it in the bathroom stall, or some shit. It's too good.

Got a Farmer's Threesome with some Chipotle Mayo on the side. They ring it in, then come back and say, "the Chef will not allow you to get Mayo without getting Fries as well."

What the FUCK?

"The Chef does not want anyone substituting or changing the ingredients, the Mayo was made for fries.We'll have to refund you."

It was the most insane thing I ever heard. I sat there, plotting to throw the burger in their face and say, "it's a little dry."

Then I tasted it.

Now I gotta figure out a way to buy fries for a homeless person every time I go there, or eat it in the bathroom stall, or some shit. It's too good.

Yup Holy Chuck is pretty good, and it's proper medium cooked too. :D
The last time I went, there was a homeless youth I gave my gargantuan pile of leftover poutine to. They really like to pile on the fries.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

What the FUCK?

Then I tasted it.

Which location?

Anth0ny

Holy Chuck is the GOAT. Biting into that burger... it's like there's a party in my mouth, and everyone's invited.

Also, this Canada Post strike bullshit. What happens to all my orders if it actually goes down? I'm waiting for a couple of games from Japan right now :(

mr.rager

Also, this Canada Post strike bullshit. What happens to all my orders if it actually goes down? I'm waiting for a couple of games from Japan right now :(

They'll hold on to it until they resume services again. Word around work is the lockout is expected to last at least a month.

Source, I work for Canada Post lol

Top Bottom