• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bar MAFIA |OT| There's Gonna Be Shots

Gorlak

Banned
Well, it was fine to have this long and extensive discussion with you all. Obviously we can all agree on a lynch candidate, thus I can go to work with a calm mind and don't expect to see last minute shenanigans and vote madness after my shift has ended.

(I will be unable to participate in any way starting now...)

I had to Google who Foxface was.

Anyway, I haven't been getting scum vibes from Kyan, but his vote history is a bit dodgy. I'd be more okay with vote for Zeemumu but we'd be getting into tie territory.

For now:

VOTE: Kyanrute

nin1000

Banned
I propose an alternative.

VOTE: SalvaPot

We get two things, Salva's alignment (what I assume to be scum) and evidence either for or against Mazre's claim.

Read lists, arguments and whatnot coming soonTM right after I eat something.

I like that idea

MattyG

Banned
I hate to bandwagon, but I guess it's our best option at this point.

Vote: Kyanrute

I am following ttk. To be honest I think kyanrute is a better target.
Wait, so you think Kyanrute is scum but you're voting for someone else?

ZcfqBkqCSoeGmTSftrgo_Confused%20Joey%20Friends.gif

Kyanrute

Pick 3 or 4:

Mazre
timetokill
SalvaPot
Zeemumu
Never Forever
Lone_Prodigy
Timeaisis

Mazre’s flip changes things obviously. If he is town, Salva should be removed from the list and ttk should be examined more then (or he should be examined no matter what, still silent about who he tracked last night). Zeemumu over Never Forever because NF is at least trying. LP and Time for the no read camp. The top 3 are hard to say without knowing if Mazre is for real or not.

You shouldn’t kill me. The breadcrumb:

Barkeep, a shot of your finest vodka. No, I am not drunk enough, I can take it.

Nobody can take the shots like me, for I am the

zY0F6m8.png

town, x-shot bulletproof.

A claimed BP is pretty much useless to town now.

If you're not lying, scum won't touch you.

If you're lying, you have an excuse for not dying at night.

I'm surprised that Timeaisis is in the "no read" camp despite him having 140 posts in this thread (cabot has 146 and he's co-running this game). Sounds like fellow scum hand-waving away suspicion by putting them on the list and then going "meh".

Oh wow, shit got crazy since I last checked in. (PS fuck Comcast and their shitty service to my office)

Hmmmm... kyan, huh. Gorlak has been putting in work. Good shit. I'm still not thrilled with zee but I'm willing to be swayed. Gonna digest this a bit while I pick up lunch.

BP in this have seems kinda nuts for a townie.

nin1000

Banned
Oh wow, shit got crazy since I last checked in. (PS fuck Comcast and their shitty service to my office)

Hmmmm... kyan, huh. Gorlak has been putting in work. Good shit. I'm still not thrilled with zee but I'm willing to be swayed. Gonna digest this a bit while I pick up lunch.

BP in this have seems kinda nuts for a townie.

so much fluff, so little actual content.

If i die tonight. Kill him for me Town. He is not Town.

OK, caught up over a burrito .

I think one of Time, Tom, and zeemumu are scum. Pond scum, just floating on by.

Kyan I'm not sure but Gorlak makes a very convincing argument. Still think Retroid/NF is scummier though

cabot

The Bar was slowly disintegrating as more and more people were killed, arrested or voting for stupid things to happen.

Distant screams could be heard from the dull lit bathroom, with fisticuffs and pounding making a delightfully catchy beat. The door ripped off its hinges when a body was thrown into it.

Two litre gin bottles stashed in each jacket pocket, loose teeth surrounded by pools of blood shared the gentleman's company on the ripped door. He tried to speak, “No one kills me, no one. I’m the life and soul of the party”

He stumbled upwards and walked towards the DJ booth. “90s pop night, it’s time. Prepare yourselves, EVERYONE!”

No one cared.

The drunk then projectile vomited in front of him, walked forward, slipped on his vomit and into the rocket launcher used to kill beloved Dragonz.

“Wooops. Sorry, baby. I’ll make it all OK. I’ve got ten fingers and one tongue, and they’re all going to apologise to you”

As the drunk started making out with the rocket launcher, his little boner (he’s got personality) hit the trigger and the rocket, aiming at the floor, exploded. The patron was blown through the roof and into the main road, where a 7 car pile up welcomed him. He went out, a true champion.

Like most Glaswegians dream.

Here lies cabot, and no one understood why he drank so much.

Kyanrute has been killed!

Greetings! Kingsley welcomes you to the Bar!

They have called you a drunk for too long. They have pushed your buttons too hard. It’s laughs all around. But this time you’ve had enough. It’s time to use your battle hardened liver for evil. There’s a new bar opening up and you’ll be damned if you won’t be the head patron of this place in short time. Some might say it’s poor form putting yourself in as a role in your own game. To those people, tell them to sod right off and I’ll pretend it was Kawl’s idea. Any ways, It’s you and your crew….versus a revolution.

You are The cabot and you are aligned with SCUM.

Oh, you are also a Tough Guy.

That means you are NIGHT KILL IMMUNE.

You have a night kill. The command is KILL: <name>. You will not be able to perform any other commands with your night kill unless you are the last man standing.

You win when your team equal or outnumber all other players and you eliminate all threats.

Your scum chat is over the hills and far away.

The game thread is: HERE

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Cabot or Kawl_USC.

Be cautious, there is a SCUM-aligned Spy in this game, who is not recruitable and can be night killed by your team. They know your identities.

NIGHT 5 ENDS
pur_1468098000.png

Kawl_USC

The death of any pillar of a community always has wide felt repercussions. And so it was with Cabot.

The remaining patrons in the bar were shaken on two fronts. Firstly, cabot that beautiful bastard was dead. Secondly, he had been scheming against them from the beginning…

If such a friendly Glaswegian could turn against them, any person in this bar could be an evil bastard.

As the unease grew, the double doors up front burst open.

“FEAR NOT LOWLY HUMANS. FOR I, KINGSLEY, HAVE RETURNED. I UNDERSTAND THINGS HAVE BEEN DARK SINCE MY DEPARTURE. BUT I THINK YOU’LL FIND THAT THE TIME IN WHICH YOU THOUGHT I HAD LEFT YOU ALL ALONE, THAT SINGLE SET OF FOOTPRINTS IN THE BEACH THAT IS THIS BAR, IT WAS IN ACTUALITY THE TIMES IN WHICH I HAD PUT YOU UPON MY BACK.”

A stunned silence spread as the remaining survivors debated whether this turn of events marked ill or good fortune. The silence was broken as two incoherently drunk men clambered to the big yellow sun man.

“Ey wathca, goober looking ass up in this here place, shut up and get me another drink.”
“Ya you got the firgane in my nightie, having some biscuits with my teetime, snuggle frass.”

Kingsley spared both men not a glance as he snapped his fingers and did away with them.
Zeemumu and Tomakasatnav have been modkilled due to inactivity.
“WHILE NOT THE SOURCE OF THIS BARS PROBLEMS, THEY HAVE CLEARLY HAD THEIR FILL.”
Greetings Zeemumu and Tomakasatnav! Kingsley welcomes you to the Bar!

You heard that there was gonna be shots and you came a running.

So what if you drink every Thursday, and every Friday, and somemost Saturdays. And occasionally, Tuesdays if you have an event, or Sunday if it’s a bank holiday.

That’s your god given right and no one is going to take it from you.

You are the Ordinary Drunk and you are aligned with TOWN.

At the end of the night phase, you swap your card with one of the middle cards without loo….
I mean you are an ordinary villager. You wield the most deadly of powers, those of discussion and voting.

You win when all threats to TOWN are eliminated.
He turned to the befuddled man gawking just outside the doors through which he had barged.
“AND YOU GOOD MAN, DON’T YOU HAVE A JOB YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING. YOU HAVE FAILED ME FOR THE FINAL TIME LETTING THE AMERICAN MILITARY INVADE THIS SACRED BAR.”
Mazre has been eliminated
Greetings! Kingsley welcomes you to the Bar!

My, my you ARE a burly man. I reckon you must be used to busting heads three or four times a night. It would take a real drunk idiot to pick a fight with a slab of meat like yourself. Well, thankfully for your employment those are in no short supply around these parts. Now after seeing what that costumed freak of an owner was able to do to that poor chap you aren’t sure why he needs extra muscle, but you know that you won’t be slacking on your duties of checking IDs for the bar’s opening night.

You are The Bouncer and you are aligned with TOWN.
That means you are a Vanilla Cop.

Each night, you can choose a target to investigate, and will receive either ‘vanilla’ or ‘non-vanilla’ as a response from the game runners. Your command is CHECK: <name>.

Beyond this, you have the power to vote and discuss every day.

You win when all threats to TOWN are eliminated.
“MY PATIENCE GROWS LIMITED. THIS BAR WILL BE GREAT AGAIN WHETHER YOU MAKE IT SO, OR I DO.”
DAY 6 BEGINS

Kawl_USC

Current Phase: Day 6

5 FOR MAJORITY

Player List (8 Remain):

01 [m] timetokill - New
06 [m] euphemism [m] Lone_Prodigy
07 [m]A Human Becoming [f] Tar-Miriel - New [m] Gorlak
09 [m] Retroid [m] Never Forever
13 [m] MattyG
16 [m] SalvaPot
19 [m] nin1000
21 [m] Timeaisis

02 [m] Catvoca - New [m] MazreDEAD
03 [m] tomakasatnav MODKILLED
04 [f] Wherearemahdragonz DEAD
05 [m] Kyanrute DEAD
08 [m] Crab DEAD
10 [f] StackpoleH [m] ZeemumuMODKILLED
11 [m] Dusk Soldier DEAD
12 [m] TheExodu5 DEAD
14 [m] Ourobolus DEAD
15 [m] batsnacks DEAD
17 [m] AbsolutBro DEAD
18 [m] Barrylocke DEAD
20 [m] *Splinter DEAD
23 [m] kingkitty DEAD

22 [m] Hyperactivity [m] CornBurrito WINNER

CURRENT PHASE ENDS:

Gorlak

Banned

So it's absolutely stunning that we caught Kyan with Mazre's claim. He left out pretty much the most important part of his power. He doesn't know shit about alignment. All we know is that Salva, Nin and Timeaisis are vanilla. Either scum or town.

Nin's claim checks out, I'd put him in the town segment. The rest is really difficult.

I'm very convinced that we have found the scum tracker who bussed Dragonz. Look at the powers so far.

NK immune, lost brother and goon. Scum needed a way of getting to know the PRs, my roles sole purpose is to fuck with ttk. Make his life harder and get them to waste kill on me. I'm a distraction.

It's hard to get a lead from the votes, 'cause everyone's is kind of shitty. I'm sure we will find more in statements from dead scum. Who did they bring up as a topic? Who did they cover? Who was against a lynch?

Salva, Timeaisis and NF were against a Kyan lynch and tried to lead somewhere else. That vote from Kyan could be a distraction. WIFOM.

timetokill
Lone_Prodigy
Gorlak
Never Forever
MattyG
SalvaPot
nin1000
Timeaisis

Especially with the modkills it is mass claim time. We already know 5 of 8 roles. Not much room to hide. Does something speak against this plan?

If we mislynch today, we have mylo tomorrow.

2 scum - 6 town
2 scum - 4 town (mylo)

Why track Gorlak when he gave us scum? He's town. Pointless if you're a town tracker. Pretty scummy.

I got a drink last night. I'm ordinary town.

Why track Gorlak when he gave us scum? He's town. Pointless if you're a town tracker. Pretty scummy.

I got a drink last night. I'm ordinary town.

I gave you scum too but apparently I'm still a big suspect in people's minds, figured it would be worth doing plus I could help prove that I'm a tracker

Also, I'm honestly running out of decent track suspects. Mazre basically painted a huge target on himself yesterday so I figured he'd be killed, and I'd already tracked Lone_Prodigy and zeemumu. I thought Gor might be in cahoots with some other scum claiming drinks (if I recall correctly he gave kyan a drink, for instance) and so I figured it was worth looking into.

I know who I'm going to track tonight though, assuming you guys don't get stupid and lynch me.

nin1000

Banned
Also, I'm honestly running out of decent track suspects. Mazre basically painted a huge target on himself yesterday so I figured he'd be killed, and I'd already tracked Lone_Prodigy and zeemumu. I thought Gor might be in cahoots with some other scum claiming drinks (if I recall correctly he gave kyan a drink, for instance) and so I figured it was worth looking into.

I know who I'm going to track tonight though, assuming you guys don't get stupid and lynch me.

The more stupid thing would be to let you live.

The more stupid thing would be to let you live.

As Gorlak said, it would be mylo tomorrow then. That's stupid.

I've done more for town than most, I don't get what the hell the deal is. Apparently hunting down a scum and hammering another isn't enough?

Here's my take, and why I've been quiet.

Lone_Prodigy is scum.

- Today he wanted to rush and not let me say who Gorlak tracked.
- He voted for me on D3 when I'd delivered up dragonz' lies on a silver platter. Probably a desperate play to protect scum ally dragonz.
- Didn't vote D1, D2 or D5. Trying to fly under the radar when he's not voting for me I guess. Either way he hasn't been helping town at all.
- On D4 him and Kyan voted in succession for CornBro.

Everything's coming up scum.

VOTE: Lone_Prodigy

Gorlak

Banned
You claim to have watched Zeemumu N4 now? You didn't talk about it yesterday, right? What was your result?

Obviously you still thought he was suspicious since you tried to get him lynched. Your tracking result and your behaviour doesn't match. Why didn't you reveal my target right away?

---
LP why did you say that you got a drink? You aren't stupid, this was a very suspicious move, you wanted to blame ttk and draw attention to him. Why?

Top Bottom