• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How?

Instead of looking for 20-11-2013 you're looking for Episode 520. It's not like the titles ever had info about the eps...

I can see it being difficult if you want to find when they talked about a specific game, and you say 'oh well this episode was july 2016 so they probably talked about Inside here'

Is Arby's actually good? I have a couple super close to me but I've never tried it. Giant Bomb and Dave Lang are the only people I've heard who are into it.

Yes its good. Just get a regular roast beef sandwich and add lots of arbys sauce. Or a beef and cheddar. Also their curly fries are amazing.

Strax

Also, the Simpsons had an Arby's bit. I think it was when the kids were stranded on a island and Millhouse (I think it was him) says he's so hungry he could eat at Arby's and everyone was repulsed by the thought.

Edit- Not Millhouse. It was Sherri (or Terri): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vxQqdFOeoM

On this note I think the Butterfinger company (Mars?) sued The Simpsons after Chief Wiggum threw Butterfingers into a fire and they jumped back into his lap and him saying "Not even the fire wants them" and Simpsons had in the first 4-5 season been making ads for Butterfinger

the new arby's bacon sandwiches or whatever look amazing

but i'll never eat at arby's.

edit: I'm redownloading doom because all I can think about is playing Doom again.\

edit2: holy shit i want that Playstation varsity jacket from demo derby

santeesioux

My local Arby's is right next to a McDonalds, so I usually like to get some McNuggets along with some Roast Beef the once a year I eat either. That seems really bad for you.

Lunar FC

just put horsey sauce on everything

116_horsea_by_ubasuteyama-d7nwqum.png

Hold on, didn't Dan and Drew play this very same Tomb Raider demo just a couple of months ago??

They played it in the very first Demo Derby. What's more, Drew starts off with analog controls and decides to switch back to the d-pad just like Dan does in that episode.

That exact Crash demo was in there, too.

santeesioux

Hold on, didn't Dan and Drew play this very same Tomb Raider demo just a couple of months ago??

It seems like every single ps1 demo disc had a Tomb Raider, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Cool Boarders, or Jet Moto demo on them, or it seems like I played a Spyro demo every single one I got at least

I am currently at a Pokemon TCG event and my fiancee is the only woman here.

yeah the only women present when i used to do pokemon tcg events were moms

I just got to try a vive at a microsoft store in the mall. its so cool you guys!!!! it was blurry and out of focus and too tight on my head but it was still one of the coolest things i've ever done. Got to play space pirate trainer among other stuff.

I'm in the Trackmania one, but there's still a general GB Discord room, right? Hadn't opened Discord in a couple months and the other rooms I was in are gone.

Woah are they moving to the episode number format with the Bombcast?

qp1dSkH.png

Not sure what to think of this. I need to lie down...

Looking ahead, Episode 500 should hit sometime in September 2017, but Giant Bomb does not seem to be the type of site to celebrate those kinds of milestones.

Tubobutts

I went to Vice Gaming and I didn't see any articles about which video game characters they want to smoke drugs with but I did see three Taco Bell ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom