• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)

180Uncharted4AThiefsEnd.png

821Uncharted4AThiefsEnd.png

Chabbles

Its a pity this game has such bad performance, apart from it looking decent its actually pretty fun, when the framerate stops acting up that is.

homefront__the_revolution_by_chabbles-dabhn2j.png

homefront__the_revolution_by_chabbles-dabhn8i.png

Caayn

AKA Milky Way Truck Simulator. Some shots of a long (probably multi day) journey to Sagittarius A, the center of the Milky Way galaxy.
How hard is the trip? I took one to the edge of the Milky Way once but was forced to return before I made it due to the lack of fuel and growing jump distances.

Noobcraft

How hard is the trip? I took one to the edge of the Milky Way once but was forced to return before I made it due to the lack of fuel and growing jump distances.
Mentally brutal, it takes around 20-30 hours to make the trip. I gave up just 1200LY in out of the 26000 total because fuel scooping was driving me insane. I'm in the process of getting upgraded parts to make it easier to endure. Also I found my own planets and I really wanted to have them credited to me.

Here's the star I discovered
screenshot-originalkhkzf.png

And one of the planets I discovered
screenshot-original4bjfk.png

Caayn

Mentally brutal, it takes around 20-30 hours to make the trip. I gave up just 1200LY in out of the 26000 total because fuel scooping was driving me insane. I'm in the process of getting upgraded parts to make it easier to endure. Also I found my own planets and I really wanted to have them credited to me.
Nice finds. Finding planets, moons, stars and blackholes (haven't discovered one of these yet) always makes me want to return as quickly to a colonized system in order to ensure that I truly am the first.
I prefer gameplay shots over photomode.
My man.

dr guildo

I prefer gameplay shots over photomode.

eFUDjTX.jpg

vy1Sn8S.jpg

Wow, Jpeg is litterally destroying all of the stunning IQ the game benefits.
And the game looks so washed out in your shots ! Why is it this bland ? Full RGB or limited ?

Edit : Of course, I think you have added the brightness in the game options menu.

It's been a while since I have posted. Love going back and seeing all of the awesome shots from everyone. Been "trying" not to stop and take photos on my first time through Uncharted 4. That game is so good looking, but there are times when it is just jaw dropping.

DriveClub (PS4)

uHjn7lT.png

XlSAvSk.png

Top Bottom