• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

let's talk about Unlimited SaGa

Syril

It's no surprise that the Japanese version came with a giant guide, because trying to play this was like playing a tabletop RPG with a game master who wouldn't let you read the rules.

RAWRferal

Possibly the worst game I have ever played. I remember going into Gamestation as a young boy wanting to buy FFX but it was out of stock, the guy recommended this.

If I could go back in time...

The soundtrack is pretty good.

OK so I totally forgot about that. The battle theme is probably the GOAT jrpg theme for me.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
So after picking up this game last night, I have to say that it feels like a board game mixed with SaGa frontier...? Am I in for a bad time with this?

I am so so so sorry.

May god have mercy on your soul.

Yeah game was trash but soundtrack was golden.

Syril

I guess the best thing you could say is that Akitoshi Kawazu probably had a lot of fun experimenting with gameplay systems when he was designing this game.

I actually found the weird PNP style stuff really interesting. I'd say give it a chance, if nothing else there isn't much else like it out there.

Top Bottom