"Dolphin is an emulator for two recent Nintendo video game consoles: the GameCube and the Wii. It allows PC gamers to enjoy games
for these two consoles in full HD (1080p) with several enhancements: compatibility with all PC controllers, turbo speed, networked
multiplayer, and even more!" - The Dolphin Devs
- A Dolphin Build: daily updated Dolphin builds website.
- A Computer: dual core clocked at 3+ ghz, 4+ gigabytes of ram, and a modern videocard.
- A Wii: read this page to learn how to rip your games on your Wii.
- Xbox 360 controller (Recommended): works great with the emulator as a GC pad replacement.
- Wiimote (Recommended): many games require motions that cannot be mapped easily to another controller format.
- Motion+ (Recommended): a real Motion+ attachment is required for Motion+ games such as Skyward Sword.
- Bluetooth Adaptor (Required for Wiimote): view this list to find one compatible with the Wiimote so that it can sync to your PC.
- Wireless Sensor Bar (Recommended for Wiimote): so you don't have to use the one attached to your Wii.
- Dolphin Bar (Recommended): a popular two-in-one Sensor Bar/Bluetooth device that's quite cheap.