Dolphin is an emulator that can run games from both the Nintendo Gamecube and Wii systems. It can run quite a few games from both
systems perfectly and many others with just a few flaws. Of course, being a work in progress means that many games are quite broken
and others need configs to be tweaked to get working properly. However, it is well worth your time to try this emulator out as upgrading
previously standard definition titles to a full 1080p can lead to fantastic results.
- A Dolphin Build: daily updated Dolphin builds website.
- A Computer: dual core clocked at 3+ ghz, 4+ gigabytes of ram, and a modern videocard.
- A Wii: read this page to learn how to rip your games on your Wii.
- Xbox 360 controller (Recommended): works great with the emulator as a GC pad replacement.
- Wiimote (Recommended): many games require motions that cannot be mapped to the keyboard.
- Motion+ (Recommended): a real motion+ attachment is required for motion+ games.
- Bluetooth Adaptor (Required for Wiimote): view this list to find one compatible with the Wiimote so that it can sync to your PC.
- Wireless Sensor Bar (Recommended for Wiimote): so you don't have to use the one attached to your Wii.
- Game Specific Guides: pretty much every game covered and discussed.
- The Wiki Page: even more info for setting things up.
- Front Ends: boot directly into games from Steam.Dolphin specific stuff here..
(Click for full-size image.)