• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kyle Bosman's New Show: Bosman At Home

Servbot24

Banned
I gotta be honest.

I'm not sure I follow how a full-time job prevents a small-time show like Bosman at Home from happening while at the same time allows for enough time to continue the EZA biz.

But hey, more power to the Bosman if he got a good gig.

Making a well thought out video takes a decent amount of time. It's not like he just sits down and talks for 10 minutes and he's done.

Not to mention, if he has a full time job, plus what is basically a part time job at EZA, I'm sure the last thing he wants is another obligation.

Rlan

Making a well thought out video takes a decent amount of time. It's not like he just sits down and talks for 10 minutes and he's done.

Not to mention, if he has a full time job, plus what is basically a part time job at EZA, I'm sure the last thing he wants is another obligation.

Plus, you know, trying to have a life outside of the internet too.

dmr87

Well well

04bc.jpg

https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/780943101267283968

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
bossman vs Gametheories lol

get em bossy ... glad dude is getting hunted for this kind of stuff. His comedic chops and way with words are second to none. Should elevate whatever they are doing a healthy amount. Might actually watch this now

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Thought the people in this thread might appreciate seeing this if you didn't watch Live with YouTube Gaming: Dear Bosman, Ep. 1.

It seems to be a continuation of an episode (or maybe a couple?) that Bosman did on Final Bosman. I think it's a great idea to adapt this to a recurring series, since it's a creative way for him to talk about current events and whatever else he wants.

Until this ends, I'd guess Bosman at Home might not return. Unless maybe there's something he wants to talk about and doesn't feel like Dear Bosman or the Easy Allies Podcast would be the appropriate place for it? I'm eager to hear Bosman's thoughts on NX's reveal, its launch, and its games, whether that's through the podcast, Dear Bosman, or Bosman at Home.

Top Bottom