• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Jose92

[Membe
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (darkpathwalker92, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Beginner's Guide -- MB-1B79DE309D5CE30C - Taken by Shalashaska. 13 entrants total.

t1471450129z1.png

neonglow

Good luck on winning.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (neonglow, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Galak-Z -- MB-409EBAA1EDDE9F25 - Taken by MANUELF. 19 entrants total.
Spelunky -- MB-9BDCFF9D5ACFB7A5 - Taken by Fare Godmace. 17 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
The Darkness II -- MB-4A71E59A94AF825B - Taken by Valahart. 5 entrants total.
Saints Row: The Third -- MB-8ACFC768EA3E5F64 - Taken by Dangerblade. 6 entrants total.

t1471744256z1.png

sadblob

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Super Blue Fighter -- MB-86321BD1FC6355C5 - Taken by fifasnipe2224
Wyatt Derp 2 -- MB-7227547678E4A974 - Taken by Hakkelus
JDM Tuner Racing -- MB-9F06BA2658024213 - Taken by Loptous
Sometimes Success Requires Sacrifice -- MB-48B2A84D8A77BBE3 - Taken by lindarasta
Winged Knights -- MB-735F8C7546E0AFB9 - Taken by Valahart
Lovely Planet -- MB-0E82B774082404A7 - Taken by darkpathwalker92

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.

l3L0MM1.jpg

mystery gift -- MB-14884AD35DDE442B - Taken by rpmboy

jbueno

Got a couple of extra coupons from the Capcom Humble Bundle, 45% off Street Fighter V and 50% OFF Mega Man Legacy Collection (PS Store), PM me indicating which one you want and I'll set you up.

EDIT. SFV discount code gone, Mega Man Collection discount code still available.

I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 4 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (DiddysKongQuest, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

1hFaqwB.png
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix (PSN) -- MB-3833CB68CEFE5456 - Taken by GetDigitized. 11 entrants total.
1hFaqwB.png
50% off Mega Man Legacy Collection PS Store Coupon (PSN) -- MB-B1E8FCCD7A148791 - Taken by ThisIsMyName. 1 entrants total.
1hFaqwB.png
45% off Street Fighter V PS Store Coupon (PSN) -- MB-FC8C0F079C9A2C81 - Taken by fritzon. 1 entrants total.
1hFaqwB.png
Okami HD (PSN) -- MB-6E5CB304FE282871 - Taken by MANUELF. 18 entrants total.

t1472000172z1.png
Good luck!

It's too early in the morning for me to teach myself how to use Modbot, so just PM me for any of these (in the interest of fairness only one game per person).

Strider Ps3/Ps4 and 45% off Street Fighter V.

It's too early in the morning for me to teach myself how to use Modbot, so just PM me for any of these (in the interest of fairness only one game per person).

Strider Ps3/Ps4, Okami HD, Mega Man 9&10 Combo Pack, Remeber Me, 50% off Mega Man Legacy, 45% off Street Fighter V.

50% off legacy collection would be really nice of ya!

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Wild Island Quest -- MB-4ECAB359108E2E6D - Taken by Dragonslayer_023
Enjoy!

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Pro Evolution Soccer MyClub Bonus Items DLC One -- MB-16824C61346A947F - Taken by spacellama

Enjoy!

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

Forge of Gods: Team of Justice Pack -- MB-F06EEC9C99096A3E - Taken by spacellama

xist

This should work....although please don't hate me if it doesn't...
ModBot said:
Instructions for xist:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (xist, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

The God Chain -- MB-B1FB3D72F81BED94 - Taken by spacellama

Catvoca

Banned
I'm giving away some leftovers from the Capcom Humble Bundle, so these are all US PSN codes. It's also my first time using ModBot so hopefully this works! Enjoy.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 PSN keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Catvoca, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix -- MB-5978DC99BBEECDB7 - Taken by Hero of Legend. 9 entrants total.
Strider (PS4) -- MB-E7CD3A50BD13A151 - Taken by LAM09. 4 entrants total.
45% off Street Fighter V PS Store Coupon -- MB-0E7B94625FD17A22
t1cxE6r.gif
Remember Me -- MB-C98B0F345E8389D4 - Taken by SapphireZora. 5 entrants total.
50% off Mega Man Legacy Collection -- MB-9F667A6F04DB5C24 - Taken by Marche90. 1 entrants total.

t1472262493z1.png

K-BillyDJ

Neo Member
Quote to see codes let me know if you take one.
Starr Mazer: DSP Early Access 50% Steam code:

They already gave me the game with humble so your welcome to take this code.

Palom

I have a beta code for Cosmic Star Heroine up for grabs.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Cosmic Star Heroine Beta -- MB-6AACFF5B2F0605AE - Taken by Remk. 12 entrants total.

t1472364407z1.png

Information on the beta and controls can be found on the Kickstarter page.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (davepoobond, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Neverwinter (PS4) Head Start Code -- MB-A78D5C760FB541B2 - Taken by kinezu. 1 entrants total.

t1472283849z1.png

Word of warning -- I have no idea if this code still works considering Neverwinter for PS4 has been out for a couple weeks or so now.

I'd like to keep this giveaway limited to the US for cost reasons. The first person to quote an item gets it (only one item per NeoGAF member, please), as long as you PM me your shipping info tonight.

Season One of Louie on DVD and Bluray
ZSvM6ZA.jpg

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
I'd like to keep this giveaway limited to the US for cost reasons. The first person to quote an item gets it (only one item per NeoGAF member, please), as long as you PM me your shipping info tonight.

Jurassic Park on DVD and Bluray
3Y4gwDd.jpg

rPNCqww.jpg

Top Bottom