• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2016 |OT| Make Fantasy Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my first year doing FAAB, so I'm not sure exactly how things will go down the stretch. If nothing else, this provides extra depth at WR and gives me an RB1/2 if Charles has any further injury concerns.

I saw Denver DST went for $20, so that makes me feel alright about the value I got from both players.

DENVER D WENT FOR $20?!?!?! Damn, y'all are making it rain over there!!!!! And yeah, your bid makes sense now that you mention it: guess it's just shock that someone is already down to about half their budget already

Jayhawk

Couldn't decide between Hill and Pryor for my flex spot. Of course, both guys put up 21+ points each. Should have put in Hill in RB slot, instead of Matt Jones. Stupid Redskins.

Couldn't decide between Hill and Pryor for my flex spot. Of course, both guys put up 21+ points each. Should have put in Hill in RB slot, instead of Matt Jones. Stupid Redskins.
I was sweating bullets when I saw you had him in and then read that he would be playing QB as well

My managerial skills come through again. Started Graham over Olsen and had faith in the Vikings D as all the idiot pundits were saying how Carolina would destroy them. 3-0!!!!

Vyer

Too many underperforming this week. Game was totally winnable for me if not for a couple guys going way under expectations. Bah

Guess the closest game award is a lock to be for my match-up with Jay. Up almost 20 with him having Julio left to play (who's projected to score 19.5)...

If I lose, Erasure will be the only undefeated team left and if I win I'd be only 0.4 points away from first!

Hey, my team lives. Who knew it would be Marvin Jones and KC def to combine for 70 points to finally get me my first win, especially after the Gronk zero.

Jayhawk

Guess the closest game award is a lock to be for my match-up with Jay. Up almost 20 with him having Julio left to play (who's projected to score 19.5)...

If I lose, Erasure will be the only undefeated team left and if I win I'd be only 0.4 points away from first!

Julio gonna earn his high fantasy ranking on the big stage, Monday night, in a shootout!

3 weeks down! Things should be getting interesting now with Bell back and Brady/Eifert/Charles on the horizon and injuries affecting everyone

Two undefeated teams in Premier, youngplaya and myself. Meanwhile last years dominant owner is 1-2...more losses already than the 12-1 record he put up in the regular season.

One things for sure: Erasure sure knows how to get under people's skin! And if no one objects, imma push the trade thru in a bit. No collusion and all that

Edit: and that's why I suggested everyone setting up their trading block early! I was looking for a TE last week when Gates was hurt during practice, but didn't see anyone shopping one. Now I see Reed on the block! Oh well....

Crap, Putin snapped up the Eagles D early! Was hoping that they would stay on the wire since they're on bye, then I could put up big $$$ for them next week....

And Howard went for almost $40! Plus I didn't need to spend as much $$$ as I did to get Johnson

Randall Cobb on the block.

Gfl3
Dude's value is in the toilet right now. Might as well hold on to him, and hope he turns it around after the bye

Always a bad feel to bid on a player and no one else put in a bid. Spent $10 on Kenneth Dixon when I could've gotten him for free, but he's gonna do damage in the revitalized Ravens O!

wbsmcs

What was the second trade in GJL3?

Chris Ivory for Michael Floyd.

Floyd was my 5th receiver who was never going to see my starting lineup. Frsutrated Grunt needed receivers...I'll take a chance with Ivory. Nobody else was willing to part with an RB for Floyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom