• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

ZeroX03

Banned
flashotrhs2y.png

guestcharacterslxawy.png

creditsebs28.png

ARROW S5 | LEGENDS S2 | SUPERGIRL S2
(other OT links coming soon)

Season Two available on Netflix Oct 4th. Use
spoiler tags
where appropriate.
I'd put the top posters from season two here, but do I really need to?

Averon

I really hope the main villain this season isn't another speedster. Two season of back-to-back "evil Flash" is enough.

ZeroX03

Banned
Taking bets on how many episodes Flashpoint lasts.

It's looking like:
~ONE~

Here are the first two episode synopses.

#3.01 "Flashpoint" Synopsis
WHAT WOULD YOU SACRIFICE TO HAVE EVERYTHING YOU’VE EVER WANTED? — Barry (Grant Gustin) is living his dream life – his parents are alive, he’s asked Iris West (Candice Patton) on a date and he can finally be a normal guy as Central City has another speedster, Kid Flash (Keiynan Lonsdale), running around saving the city. When Barry starts forgetting parts of his old life, the Reverse Flash (guest star Matt Letscher) taunts his nemesis and tells him that there will be serious repercussions for Barry and the ones he loves if he continues to live in this alternate universe. In addition to losing his memories, his powers will also start to fade. When disaster strikes, Barry must decide if he wants to continue to live in this world as Barry Allen or return to his universe as The Flash.

#3.02 "Paradox" Synopsis
THE AFTERMATH — Barry (Grant Gustin) realizes the effects from Flashpoint are much greater than he thought. Meanwhile, Barry meets new co-worker Julian Albert (Tom Felton) and is surprised by Julian’s immediate disdain for Barry.

You may have noticed Tom Felton's character has had his name changed to "Julian Albert". Nothing confirmed, but one of big bad Doctor Alchemy's names happens to be... Albert. Also the title of Ep #3.07, directed by Kevin Smith is strongly looking like "
Killer Frost
".

I'm excited for season 3, seaon 2 had its moments. Re watched season 2 with a friend since she wasn't caught up. It was kind of interesting going in again knowing everything.

You have thread making privileges back? Awesome!
Are we getting a Felicity season 5 thread too?

Also, can we please get text as text and not embedded in pics? It is such a pain on mobile to see.

I feel like the show just keeps upping the craziness with the multiple earths and time traveling and whatnot but as long as it remains one of the most entertaining shows on television then I'll keep watching!

mreddie

After the finale, FUCK THIS SHOW.

Save me Legends and Supergirl...oh god, how is Supergirl better written than the shows that started the TV universe?

Tace

Excite!!!! I enjoyed last season, lame zoom reveal not withstanding. Now we get Kid Flash and more Reverse Flash goodness.

Here's hoping they make Mirror Master as cheesy as Captain Cold. I would say let's hope Barry won't take as many L's this season, but we know he will. All these speedsters make me think Barry took the title of Fastest Man Alive a little too soon ;)

ZeroX03

Banned
Excite!!!! I enjoyed last season, lame zoom reveal not withstanding. Now we get Kid Flash and more Reverse Flash goodness.

Bad news: you won't be getting a lot of Reverse Flash goodness on The Flash. But he is in the premiere.

Good news: you will be getting a lot of Reverse Flash goodness on Legends of Tomorrow, where he's a series regular.

Tace

Bad news: you won't be getting a lot of Reverse Flash goodness on The Flash. But he is in the premiere.

Good news: you will be getting a lot of Reverse Flash goodness on Legends of Tomorrow, where he's a series regular.

The first half of your post made me sad.

Then the second half cheered me back up!

I'm assuming time travel shenaningans? Is it a reverse flash before his hatred of Barry manifests?

So since the Hulu deal has been dropped, is the best way to watch this show through the app and website now? There's no kind of option for Roku or PS4 is there?

ZeroX03

Banned
Oh shit really?

The first half of your post made me sad.

Then the second half cheered me back up!

I'm assuming time travel shenaningans? Is it a reverse flash before his hatred of Barry manifests?

This season's villains on Legends of Tomorrow are the Reverse Flash (series regular), teaming up with Captain Cold, Malcolm Merlyn (universe regulars) and Damien Darhk (guest star) to form the Legion of Doom.

8e96d77ffbcd8fe25bba4cd677e8ccf7

We're not sure how they come together exactly, but yes it's looking like time travel shenanigans. Post-Barry hatred RF, but Merlyn, Darhk and Cold are coming from earlier/more criminal parts of their careers.

So since the Hulu deal has been dropped, is the best way to watch this show through the app and website now? There's no kind of option for Roku or PS4 is there?

Yes CW app is the new home. The app will be on Roku, but not PS4.

This season's villains on Legends of Tomorrow are the Reverse Flash (series regular), teaming up with Captain Cold, Malcolm Merlyn (universe regulars) and Damien Darhk (guest star) to form the Legion of Doom.

We're not sure how they come together exactly, but yes it's looking like time travel shenanigans. Post-Barry hatred RF, but Merlyn, Darhk and Cold are coming from earlier/more criminal parts of their careers.

I am excited about Legion of Doom and Justice Society this year.

Tace

Sweet, and thanks!! I guess I'll need to go catch up on Legends then in time for S2. I only made it to ep 5 or so, but it was feeling really samey to me. They seem to be doing some really cool things for this new season though. I got a good feeling about this season of DC TV

Top Bottom