• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Owners Unite - A Xbox Live Gamer tag Exchange Thread

New Xbox One S Owner, SixStringPsycho is my gamertag. I used to have another one with a better gamerscore, but since I used this new GT for windows 10 and have bought KI and other games, Im stuck with the lower GS one.

I guess I'll put my tag up in here

GT: Fallout Phoenix

Current games: Forza Horizon 3, Overwatch, Destiny, Rock Band 4.

In the future: Gears of War 4, Battlefield 1.

Giftofgab24. West coast. I play pretty much everything. Feel free to add me.

Edit: FH3, Overwatch, and Halo 5 get the most time right now. That'll change with Gears 4 and Mafia III. Who am I kidding. Throw in Titanfall 2, battlefield 1, and whatever the new call of duty is too.

BKSmash

GTA Banjo

Overwatch addict (currently at 5 stars lol) here! If anyone wanna hit me up, they are more than welcome to.

I also play other games like Rocket League, PvZ GW2 etc etc

Eggbok

gt: touchedmyself

Gears 1, 2, 3, & Ultimate. Getting 4
Battlefront + All DLC
CoD Ghosts
Advanced Warfare

I play Battlefront more than anything though.

opoth

Banned
GT: TerrapinStar

Games: Rock Band 4, Destiny, GTA V, Battlefront + Season Pass (but truthfully haven't played much yet)

I've been wondering if we had a thread like this! My gamertag is Burdmayn, same as on here. I often play games while the wife is asleep on the couch right next to me, so I can't use a mic. That being said, I'm almost always on between 10:30 and midnight EST and I'm open to play most anything. If anything, add me for some leaderboard competition!

amdb00mer

Don't forgot their are clubs and groups now (well in preview anyways) for NeoGaf on the Xbox One. That is another way to connect with fellow Gaf member on Xbox One.

breakfuss

Ok so do we just add people? I've pretty much exclusively played on PlayStation for the last 7 years so I have very few Xbox buddies :(. Lonely. Down to play all sorts of stuff.

GT: breakfuss.

Feel Free to add me guys:

CRIMS0N ECLIPSE

I play just about anything Halo, lots of gears lately, etc etc.

Just let me know you are from NeoGAF and will be more than happy to send you invites and such when I get online.

:)

Top Bottom