• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was early, didn't expect a new thread for another day or so.

Wait were out of Filler hell 2.0? were actually advancing towards the end of the series? when did this happen?!

Lol they fought
Kaguya
like a month ago and the final fight released today. I think they're like 6 or 4 more episodes left until it finally ends. No more fillers...Thank God.

Naruto Shippuden's final fight was pretty good. They changed it up a fair amount compared to the manga, for the better. First episode drags a bit at times, but the second is good all the way through.

Grexeno

Episode #25 of the ToonamiGAF Podcast is here!

In this episode, Imperial Bishop leads an armed insurrection, the great B-Dubs sock caper, manga Inception, the results of human transmutation, Transformers fighting Nazis, DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY, the best back-of-the-box quote ever, and Gecko Moria is a bowling pin.

Video:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/Episode025.mp4

Subscribe to this podcast in your favorite podcast app using this URL:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/podcast.rss

MP3:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/Episode025.mp3

Timecodes:
0:01:19 News
0:20:00 DBZ
0:32:29 OPM
0:45:45 IBO
0:56:39 HxH
1:06:04 Naruto
1:14:15 One Piece
1:20:04 Sign Off

The anime is that close to ending? Lord almighty, now seda will have to provide an actual end date.

The next episode will adapt through the second to last chapter, but after that, there a bunch of episodes announced adapting spin-off novels. It's unknown when they'll adapt the last chapter, which is an epilogue.

Jarate

Banned
ISzY7hd.png

Doing mah country proud

It's pretty good. Never coming to Toonami in like a billion years though

You just don't believe enough

Well with CN ending Adventure Time,Regular Show and Gumball it would be a great time for them to pick up either DB Super or Buu Saga Kai and give Toei the TV deal they've been wanting.

I doubt it will happen exactly, but I can hope.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Plans changed so I'll finally be able to catch up on Naruto this week.

My goal is to finish this year, should not be too hard.

I also get to comfortably finish the other anime I was watching instead of rushing it all tonight.

Remember how I said I would be helping my brother move earlier? Just finished loading the car.

They weren't packed when we arrived.

Took 4/5 hours.

Kill me.

Bulletstorm was a odd game for me. I never really developed a sense of mastery over the scoring mechanic, but I remember enjoying it none the less.

That QTE final boss was lame tho.

As well as ending on sequel bait that never came.

Yeah from what my brother tells me the team who was doing it got absorbed into doing Gears Judgement and the HD version of Gears 1. after that they broke free and I'm guessing trying to restart Bulletstorm again.

Anyways:

Zenigata, the detective from Lupin The 3rd and its various seasons, is getting his own live action spin off TV show.

I can see it working he is an Interpol agent so he can do other things other then hunt Lupin, hope its good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom