• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GWENT closed beta now underway

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
So amped for this, playing through Blood & Wine on NG+ now and my lore hounding has never been higher!

CDPR are my god tier dev/publisher right now, I'm super excited to give this a go :)

Coreda

Wonder how the in-game purchases will be handled. This is also something that would be nice for the Switch, should it expand to other platforms (mobile would be the obvious first choice though).

No invite.

AI9lCH3.png

bjaelke

They're being sent out waves so check back later. Also check out the promotion in the GOG client. You get a free pack and Witcher Enhanced Edition if you sign up to their newsletter.

Was in the alpha, but I was busy during the limited windows. Hopefully I'm lucky enough to get into the beta as this game looks great.

boskee

Interesting bit btw:

WHEN WILL THE CLOSED BETA END? / WHEN WILL YOU LAUNCH THE OPEN BETA?

The Closed Beta is expected to end sometime in the spring of 2017. But that’s only a rough estimate -- we have only one goal with the entire Beta and that’s to make GWENT as fun an experience as possible. We’ll come out of Beta when we have a game we think is honest, fun and well balanced.

Sounds like the closed beta is going to be there for about 6 months.

catching up on the stream now and this is looking pretty great. hopefully you can get a decent stable of cards without having to invest a great deal of money

Top Bottom